(Topic ID: 43497)

X-Men (LE 1.24) (Pro 1.5) software comment, vent, suggestion thread.

By DugFreez

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 432 posts
  • 90 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by JackSlater
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Danger-251x300.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
There are 432 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
#101 11 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

Wolverine is the exception, he is 4 to start until completed then 8. Cyclops is the biggest problem which starts at 2 and goes to 4. Maybe it's because I won't use beast to set up Storm or Rogue, but unless I complete them first its a battle to get them without restarting Cyclops.
The only way to not start Nightcrawler 4 times minimum is to complete a mode while he is already running, and complete no villain modes after his second appearance.... That's way too much Nightcrawler....

I think the added night crawler is really awesome. I'm pretty happy with 1.24. If they add done combos, change the sounds do when you beat beast or Cyclopes you don't get the lose sound, I think the game could be considered good to go.

#102 11 years ago

Excited, not perfect but WAY better already, I am actually excited to play X-Men again! I do hope there is a follow up to fix the known bugs(and not yet discovered ones) and add combos. This game is loaded with combo opportunities, it amazes me it isn't in the code yet. Even though it is not a big feature I still wish they found a way to add more Gambit or possibly a different mode/way to complete him. The current one sucks and even when I hit the Beast loop, my upper flipper misses the pops over half the time.

Well onto my TFLE update now. What a happy Friday and will keep me busy through the weekend.

#103 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I think the added night crawler is really awesome. I'm pretty happy with 1.24. If they add done combos, change the sounds do when you beat beast or Cyclopes you don't get the lose sound, I think the game could be considered good to go.

Well I tested with the glass off above... but I'm pretty sure you will change your mind on that...

Completed all but two modes, Wovlerine and Iceman, starting Nightcrawler twice. Completed Cyclops 3 more times, starting Nightcrawler after every completion. Completed Sabertooth, starting Nightcrawler. In a previous game I started Nightcrawler during Magneto Multiball, and 6 times total....often blocking me from shots for the other mode I was trying to complete...

#104 11 years ago

As a pro owner, the Night Crawlers are welcome any time They are, however, much harder to complete.

#105 11 years ago

I think what is apparent for me is that XM is one of the hardest games I have played. I find it harder than IM and BSD as it has depth but equally as hard.

Villain progression helpful and essential but this is going to be a player's game when code done. I like hard games but shallow hard games!

It was hard defeating the villains with the glass off

#106 11 years ago

Great update in my opinion. I love that they are letting us decide how the stacking works, though I think they have it right in the default settings. I also really appreciate Wolvering shutting up so I can hear the other characters. I heard at least a handful of lines I have never heard before...well done!

It is GREAT that there is more Nightcrawler. I didn't do well enough to get to his "bug" of popping up after every mode completion, but I can see how that would be too much. They should keep him as after every three modes (could be hero or villian in my opinion, but just heros fine too). Either way, I'm glad to see him actually used more. I would rather have too much than hardly ever see him.

Is it just me or are the magnets even stronger now than 1.23? I love it, but man...I'm starting to get a little scared of damage the way they toss that ball...LOL! They can be brutal! The coils also seem a little too strong now...I may try dialing them down to soft to see what happens. Not a big deal though, and too strong is better than too weak. The only exception is the Nightcrawler reset at the end of the game...and this was already in 1.23. Those things practically fly out and my playfield actually visibly jumps...there's really no need for that much strength. Pre-1.23 was much more gentle and I never had an issue. Was this a problem for some people? Does setting coil strength to soft change that too?

I know a few people have trouble with the lock release now. Mine has been fine. It was bad pre-1.23, fixed perfectly at 1.23, and is still perfect now. I'm guessing it is related to being perfectly level/pitched and the switch being adjusted just right. I don't know why else some would have trouble and some not.

While I am thrilled with 1.24, there are still a couple things I wish for...
Combos, hopefully with a reward (Deadpool?) for so many and a combo champ screen.
No replaying completed hero modes until after Danger Room.
Brotherhood and Hellfire should still qualify during everything, or at least all non-multiball modes.
Completed heros causing more villian damage, or some other sort of interaction would be cool.
I would love Sentinels to be a 2-ball multi, but that's just dreaming...

I really can't think of much else I would change at this point. It is very close to perfection for me. Great game...one of the best ever in my opinion. The software finally ALMOST lives up to the rest of the machine. A few little tweaks and it could be perfect. I am a happy mutant!

#107 11 years ago

The Hero and Villain stacking (with progression) is about perfect. Here a couple glaring items that need to be address in my opinion.

- Villain progression: There's no indicator as to what Villain has already been started. In other words if I play Red Omega and hit the blackbird to start a Villain. The progress lights (flashing Villian inserts) on the PF are out..and no indication when flipping through the options. Thus I have to remember what Villains I already started. Even showing a flashing insert on the PF for started and a solid for not started...when flipping through your option would help. Ideally I'd like to see the progression indication on the display.

-Hero Insert lights: When a game is started all white inserts are flashing. If I start say Ice Man..but don't complete it ...the insert should remain flashing and not go solid. Or possibly: flashing insert=not started, solid insert=started but not completed, no insert light=completed...or mix them up as you like

-HellFire and BrotherHood MB: As best I can tell these both start with 4 hits...so your 1st hit is actually the 5th hit. Why not just start them at 0 hits...and the first time around each counts as 2 hits. Then the second time around one hit = one hit. For some reason it just seems cleaner this way. Kind alike playing the mini PF in FGY.

-Xavier: Mutant Nightcrawler still not fixed. If the NC is the mutant...you'll need to power cycle the game to clear it...VERY annoying. At least this happened when the right NC was the Mutant. This happened on my second game of 1.24 and carried through to the 4th before I powered cycled the game.

-Night Crawler: I also had started 5 NC in one game but could connect why they were starting. It was one of my better games. I know I had started all the heros...and complete about half of them. I had also started I think 3 Villains. Seemed Nightcrawler was constantly running.

-Magento MB: A total of 3 times it started with only one ball locked. If I hit the captive ball it started a 2 ball Megneto MB. No addition balls feed through the shooter lane. Again I could not connect why it happened..or if it was by design.

- Blackbird award when Hero running: I kinda liked it were the BB award was always extra time when running a hero mode.

And one more thing...IceMan...F*#K You! Why is this shot so hard?!?

#108 11 years ago

I will say this about the code; I made it to danger room. Much much better. I only completed 3 stages of it so I didn't get to see the new villain. This alone makes me want to hit start again. Rest of the code is much improved but still choppy. Need more to do than hero modes and villain modes. Add combos and more hurry up modes and the game will be set.

Also, storm ramp sound effect seems to be gone. It doesn't always give the lightning crackle when you make it. Everything else gets a thumb up! Nice work stern but more is definitely needed....hope it doesn't take another 8 months to get it.

#109 11 years ago

This game now has the best magnets in pinball
And I am enjoying the 1.4 but now my
Locks are messed ip again ,fix the locks
And I am happy

#110 11 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

-HellFire and BrotherHood MB: As best I can tell these both start with 4 hits...so your 1st hit is actually the 5th hit. Why not just start them at 0 hits...and the first time around each counts as 2 hits. Then the second time around one hit = one hit. For some reason it just seems cleaner this way. Kind alike playing the mini PF in FGY.

BTW, it looked like BH and HF adjusments in the settings DO work now. Set at easy by default, can be set to very easy and I think it was 2 shots to light the first time. It did appear to take more hits to start after the first time.

And yeah about iceman.... when I first got the game and the ramp stayed put so you could combo the shot over and over I was able to loop it 7 or 8 times on multiple occasions... After the ramp started moving, and the mode became the hardest to complete I started every game trying to complete him first. Ended up with the HUGE mental hangup at the shot lol, and I still can't shake it. Its the hardest shot on the table for me by far and it really shouldn't be.

Also, the ramp does move after the first shot if you don't combo the second shot. Unless this is something like the NC XV big and it will stop if I powercycle the game. Tested 10+ times with the glass off, never stayed put after the first shot at all.

I guess I don't have a huge problem with it, the mode completed even without making it to the left lane. But I will either disable the ramp or replace it with a pro ramp if this is how its going to be. The only thing fun about having the ramp is comboing it over and over, it provides no other functional use or entertainment for me. Its just in the way, or is doing something that doesn't help you at all at the least. total waste of a toy imo.

#111 11 years ago

So now how do you start danger room?Hopefully its back to completing all the heroes.

#112 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Also, storm ramp sound effect seems to be gone. It doesn't always give the lightning crackle when you make it. Everything else gets a thumb up! Nice work stern but more is definitely needed....hope it doesn't take another 8 months to get it.

All the shot sounds are except for one or two. It does suck because you have no idea if it counted or not unless you look at the dmd. Need to go back to the pre dmd shot callouts! they were plenty quick no reason for them not to be there.

#113 11 years ago

Just played a game... pretty good... but I have a question...
I decided to stack "Sentinels" with a Magneto MB which was ready to go, although both Villains MB were ready... then I was wondering how to lite Villain again (after "Sentinels"). It was not shooting into the scoop and I did not get it as a blackbird award?

#114 11 years ago

just played a few more games on the default setting. DEFINITELY a great improvement! FINALLY we can play and actually enjoy our X-Men!!!

#115 11 years ago

So, I am curious to see what the grade is for this update? Sounds like a solid "B" from what I am hearing.

#116 11 years ago

Ok played most of last night on 1.24

Really like the update ...however here is an interesting thing....

My left magneto lock target. In diag mode it thinks the switch is stuck on.

When I try to test it ... it never registers due to it be stuck on. Heres the kicker .....

In game the f**king thing registers once in a while. I cant seem to figure this one out. You guys think the switch is just bad and acting flakey ?

Post edited by SealClubber : Language

#117 11 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

So, I am curious to see what the grade is for this update? Sounds like a solid "B" from what I am hearing.

Very solid b+ from me. The game is fun.

#118 11 years ago

I really like the moving ramp for iceman, but I've never understood why it moved for sabretooth and magneto. For sabretooth it seems more counterproductive since it lines you up with the flipper you don't want, and for magneto it seems like its moves just for the sake that it can. Is there a reason now for the moving ramp in those modes?

#119 11 years ago

Pretty much exactly what I wanted..

-Most bug fixed
-Stackable Villains and Heros...but not stacking Heros on hero or Villains on Villains
-Villain progression.
-Definitely some scoring changes. Not sure exactly what but my scores are a lot higher when compared to 1.21

With stackable Heros and Villians, and Villain progression...I now have the feeling that I could possibly get through the software

Obviously there still some enhancement that will greatly improve the game.

'B' is dead nuts the grade I would give it. IMHO this is were the code should have been when shipped

Quoted from gearheaddropping:

#120 11 years ago

I like the new sounds for the drains.

#121 11 years ago

I like what I see with this release, its light years ahead of the old one. I love the magnets. I don't mind the randomness they introduce to the game. I do not remember the game say the name of the hero you started in previous versions but that would be a nice touch.

I had the right slingshot pop a ball into the glass, that was cool

I like how its not overstacking. For example:

I had one shot away from starting Magneto multiball (3 balls locked)
Villian was lit at the scoop
I hit the scoop and started Sentinels
Then I started Wolverine multiball
I hit a ball into a lock lane and it didn't start Magneto - Wolverine fought the Sentinels.

BTW I like the intro music in this video better than what is currently used:

#122 11 years ago

I have just played a few games, and am pleased with the update, it is a big improvement. This is what it should have looked like from the start.

I'm not sure what's going on with NC, seems to move too quickly, I know he's supposed to be a moving target, but this is pinball and it does take some time to take a shot.

I like the way they give an option to stack (for people who liked it on heroes). I know some did like it some hated it. This way there is an option. I said that from the first time I played 1.23. There does not have to be just one way to set up the game, not everyone likes the same thing.

I am not sure if the program guys or the testers really know what they are doing, it seems like they are still unsure of some things. If the last code was a F- this code is a C+ a big step in the right direction.

#123 11 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

And one more thing...IceMan...F*#K You! Why is this shot so hard?!?

+1!

#124 11 years ago

Yup I have a real hard time hitting that ramp for some reason, especially under pressure.

And I agree the Nightcrawlers move a bit too quickly back and forth. If they do it long enough though you just have to time when to launch the ball, could be cool. I am not sure what prompts them to start moving.

#125 11 years ago

I actually completed Iceman 2 out of 3 times so I'm okay with that. Its not easy, but I think we'll come to appreciate that. All games should have a few really tough shots. That is definitely one of the toughest with X-Men. REALLY enjoying this now. Thank you Stern! Keep tweaking, but I am no longer angry to the point of wanting to blow up your plant now.

#126 11 years ago

I still wish there was a mode where we can hit the iceman ramp over and over and over in 30 secs for some BIG points!

#127 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I still wish there was a mode where we can hit the iceman ramp over and over and over in 30 secs for some BIG points!

This would be a great hurry up mode!

Overall I am Very happy with this update. my dusty X-men is now getting played and Avengers will get some idle time for a bit.

This update seems like mostly bug fixes and a couple tweak and I am happy with that.

Now they can focus on game changers and tuning like Combos, Hurry-up modes, Nightcrawler tuning, Wolverine mode start for wep-X multi-ball. Combo champs is a must in this game love hitting combo shots. Also Eskaybee I like your idea of starting Deadpool from enough combos and then a collect @ the scoop or something? kinda like EOL on TRON.

I never knew what the big deal was with people complaining about X-men so much???? It's a kick ass game, great art package, sound and layout. It just needed some Code love and now the game is getting it. I would expect a couple more updates and then this game will be good to go.

I bet 1/2 the people that complain about this games issues have never played it.

#128 11 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I agree with the music, wish they would bring that back! I know it's just music, but that tune was pretty cool.

Played for a while last night and definitely happy with the changes. Would be great to see some combos implemented, but at least I can now play the machine and enjoy it. Stacking is great, and sure is nice to see the Nightcrawlers. I found it took me a bit of getting used to hitting them, in the previous software versions we just didn't see them much at all and never really had to think about it.

#129 11 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I concur that this update is great, but I get different music? Does it play that music all the time, because I still get the old one?! Confused

#130 11 years ago
Quoted from tsool:

I concur that this update is great, but I get different music? Does it play that music all the time, because I still get the old one?! Confused

Do you mean you get the music in the video I linked to earlier or this?

1.22:

#131 11 years ago

Slammed a few games on my game yesterday. Very first game I had started all villains but didn't complete shit. I was missing 3 hero's but completed the others.

I really enjoy the way it flows e.t.c. now and I would give it a solid A- rating. There is always room for a little improvement (combos, sounds, e.t.c.) but this is leaps and bounds above previous code.

I am really liking my game now and can't wait to make it to danger room eventually.

P.S. I also noticed Magneto had a new little intro splash screen that said Magneto Multiball.

#132 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

In case those of you who are wondering, here is the 8 month history of xmen in a nutshell. Hope you like it
I am WaisonWaison I Am
That Waison I amthat Waison I amI do not like, that Waison I am
Do you like Xmen Code and Ham?
I do not like Xmen Code & HamI do not like them, Waison I am
Would you like bugs here or there?
I do not want bugs here or thereI do not want bugs anywhereI do not like Xmen code & HamI do not like them, Waison I am
Would you like scoring in a box?Could you like scoring with a fox?
I could not like scoring in a boxI would not like scoring with a foxI do not want bugs here or thereI do not want bugs anywhereI do not like Xmen code & HamI do not like them, Waison I am
You must try it, you will seeYou'll may like it in a tree
I do not like your code in a treeNow Waison, leave me be
Would you like iceman in a houseCould you like iceman with a mouse?
I would not like iceman in a houseI could not like iceman with a mouseI could not like scoring in a boxI would not like scoring with a foxI do not want bugs here or thereI do not want bugs anywhereI do not like Xmen code & HamI do not like them, Waison I am
A train! A train!would you like hero stacking on a train!
I would not, could notLike hero stacking on a train.
Say! in the darkHere in the darkWould you, could you, like my code in the dark?
I would not, could notlike your code in the dark
You do not like xmen code and ham?
I do not like them, Waison I am.
Would you like villain progression with a goat?Would you like villain progression on a boat?
I do not want villain progression with a goatI do not like villain progression on a boatNot with a fox, not in a boxNot on a house, not with a mouseI do not like your code here or thereI do not like your code anywhereI Do not like it waison i amI do not like xmen code and ham
You dont like my code you say?Try it, try it, and you mayTry it, and you may, i say
Waison, if you let me beI will try your code, you will see
<Silence as pinside tries the new code>
SAY! I like xmen code and hamI do! i like it waison i amAnd i will try stacking on a trainAnd i will try stacking in the rainI will play it in the darkAnd i will play it in a carI will play with scoring in a boxand I will play it with a foxI will play iceman in a houseAnd i will play iceman with a mouseI will play your code hereAnd i will play your code thereSay! i will play your xmen code anywhere!I do like xmen code and hamThank youthank youWaison I am.

Classic. I just read this to my daughter yesterday. You sir nailed it.

#133 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Classic. I just read this to my daughter yesterday. You sir nailed it.

Haha right on

#134 11 years ago
Quoted from tsool:

The music link that metahugh had in the first post was the tune the machine would play when you started a game way back with the original software of 1.1 (at least if I remember right it was only on the original software and once we received the first update to 1.2 it was changed to the tune that it plays now).

If you bought an Xmen from someone and they had already done an update then you've probably never heard that original tune. It was cool indeed.

#135 11 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I like what I see with this release, its light years ahead of the old one. I love the magnets.
» YouTube video

Great game you had. Your magnets don't seem to be very strong. It looks like the Magneto Magnet is turned off as it should hold 4 balls. Also my Wolverene magnet will swipe the ball so hard that it can make the cyclops shot!

#136 11 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

The music link that metahugh had in the first post was the tune the machine would play when you started a game way back with the original software of 1.1 (at least if I remember right it was only on the original software and once we received the first update to 1.2 it was changed to the tune that it plays now).
If you bought an Xmen from someone and they had already done an update then you've probably never heard that original tune. It was cool indeed.

Great tune indeed! Bring it back!

#137 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Great idea. Collect Ice Man and re-qualify to engage a Ice Man Training or target Practice for Big Points. love it. Add it to the list!

#138 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Also very thankful they didn't replace Beast voice. Some comic relief is good.

Comic relief? His voice is just terrible and makes me cringe when I hear it. I find it comic relief that you like it so much ;p

#139 11 years ago

The new software update had Wolverine toss the ball over the flipper, above the right outlane and into the shooter lane

#140 11 years ago

I really am loving the Villain progression. Do Hellfire and Brotherhood multi-balls save progression as well?

#141 11 years ago
Quoted from PDXGeek:

Comic relief? His voice is just terrible and makes me cringe when I hear it. I find it comic relief that you like it so much ;p

I really wonder what Mark's sense of comedy is...if Beast registers as "funny" and not as a "horrible non-actor with a shitty voice and delivery", I wonder what else Mark considers funny. Mark - humor me here...what are some of your favorite comedy movies? Jack & Jill? Pluto Nash? Chairman of the Board? The Love Guru & Cat in the Hat double feature? ...just trying to think of movies that are excruciatingly annoying yet branded as comedies.

#142 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Jack & Jill? Pluto Nash? Chairman of the Board? The Love Guru & Cat in the Hat double feature? ...just trying to think of movies that are excruciatingly annoying yet branded as comedies.

Holy crap Chairman of the Board! Love it forgot about this gem Nice one

Jack and Jill wasn't that bad.

The movie I love is

Idiocracy if you have not seen it rent it. I think the orginal X-men code was made in the future as portrayed in this movie (brought it back on topic)

#143 11 years ago

Here is what I would like:
Glad they fixed the Iceman ramp moving too early issue but I agree it could be better. Keep it in Effin place during the entire Iceman mode. Seems everyone wants this but the programmer.
That original music score is cool, wonder why the changed it or if it will be implemented somewhere else, like a mode?
They need to make the skill shot worth going for and/or deactivate the Phoenix switch so you can collect it. Making it now is almost worthless.
Completed hero modes should be locked out until you do danger room.
Combos of course.

Actually get to play the villain MBs now. Brotherhood is such a fun mode and that 4th guy (Quake?) who activates the continuous shaker is crazy.

#144 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Holy crap Chairman of the Board! Love it forgot about this gem Nice one
Jack and Jill wasn't that bad.
The movie I love is
Idiocracy if you have not seen it rent it. I think the orginal X-men code was made in the future as portrayed in this movie (brought it back on topic)

Idiocracy is great!

Markmon's favorite movie:

Directed by Shittybeast

#145 11 years ago
Quoted from jetspeedb:

Ok played most of last night on 1.24
Really like the update ...however here is an interesting thing....
My left magneto lock target. In diag mode it thinks the switch is stuck on.
When I try to test it ... it never registers due to it be stuck on. Heres the kicker .....
In game the f**king thing registers once in a while. I cant seem to figure this one out. You guys think the switch is just bad and acting flakey ?
Post edited by SealClubber : Language

Yes. Not a software problem. Fix your switch by bending it slightly and using the switch test to diagnose it.

#146 11 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

Well I tested with the glass off above... but I'm pretty sure you will change your mind on that...
Completed all but two modes, Wovlerine and Iceman, starting Nightcrawler twice. Completed Cyclops 3 more times, starting Nightcrawler after every completion. Completed Sabertooth, starting Nightcrawler. In a previous game I started Nightcrawler during Magneto Multiball, and 6 times total....often blocking me from shots for the other mode I was trying to complete...

Hey, with the glass off, defeat a hero, get night crawler. Then drain the ball and complete a hero? It takes three completions again to get them, right?

#147 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I really wonder what Mark's sense of comedy is...if Beast registers as "funny" and not as a "horrible non-actor with a shitty voice and delivery", I wonder what else Mark considers funny. Mark - humor me here...what are some of your favorite comedy movies? Jack & Jill? Pluto Nash? Chairman of the Board? The Love Guru & Cat in the Hat double feature? ...just trying to think of movies that are excruciatingly annoying yet branded as comedies.

I find this post funny if that helps

#148 11 years ago

Found a bug - Adjustment 41 does not display correctly. Combo Champ. You can hear it move but it does not display correct.

#149 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Hey, with the glass off, defeat a hero, get night crawler. Then drain the ball and complete a hero? It takes three completions again to get them, right?

Not sure what you're asking man....except the last part, yes it takes three to get nightcrawler the first two times, after that any completion gets him in one. Are you asking me to test something else involving draining?

I completed three heroes, got nightcrawler, completed three more, got nightcrawler. Started Wolverine and iceman for the heck of it, but didn't complete them, no nightcrawler. Started cyclops and completed three times, each time it started nightcrawler. Started and completed sabertooth, got nightcrawler.

this won't be much of a problem if they lock out completed heroes, but it would be much better to fix the bug.

#150 11 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Found a bug - Adjustment 41 does not display correctly. Combo Champ. You can hear it move but it does not display correct.

I don't think that is a bug as much as it's an unfinished setting. Even if it did display something and you could change it....it wouldn't do anything.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 432 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-le-124-pro-15-software-comment-vent-suggestion-thread/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.