(Topic ID: 94205)

X-Men: decal needed for area UNDER Wolverine bash toy.

By judremy

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by judremy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Working on a new design to replace the Wolverine bash toy with a captive ball setup and wondered if someone could design a decal for the area under the Wolverine bash toy. Just something to make it blend with the rest of the playfield so the bare wood areas don't stand out like a sore thumb.

#2 9 years ago

Status?

Robert

#3 9 years ago

Well, I haven't heard from anyone. Hoping someone with some design background could "fill in the gaps" in the art. Once the captive ball is done, we might make more of them. Unsure how many, price, etc. right now, we are looking to complete the package.

#4 9 years ago

Here is an example of how it might look to try to get some interest going. Again, we would definitely make one for someone that could design and make a decal. Unsure if we are going to make many of them though.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Looks like you haven't got around to installing that Mantis yet, you still have the Cliffy in there.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Looks like you haven't got around to installing that Mantis yet, you still have the Cliffy in there.

That isn't my machine. I have the mantis in with hard as nails along the edges. I like it better than the Cliffy as the ball falls in if it comes around the left side of the pops. Not always, but most of the time.

#7 9 years ago

I really like the way the sample image looks. I assume this is just a photoshop mock up?

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I really like the way the sample image looks. I assume this is just a photoshop mock up?

Nope, it is real. I may give a crack at designing a decal myself if nobody else is interested. This is a side view of the new bracket/insert piece we are working on.
image.jpgimage.jpg

#10 9 years ago

very cool, look forward to seeing that, may pick up an XM soon hopefully

#11 9 years ago

Let me know when you're ready to this decal or not. I'm in.

3 weeks later
#12 9 years ago

Any update on this? If you sell me the mod, I'll make a decal when I install it and send you the image

#13 9 years ago

I do have someone working on a decal design that should blend that area of the playfield.

1 week later
#14 9 years ago

Any word on this? -- I have been looking for an alternative and this one certainly peaked my interest

2 months later
#15 9 years ago

I'm interested. I'm not looking to replace my broken figurine.

#16 9 years ago

Just a quick update. I am waiting for Marcos to get some parts in to install this so I can show off some real pictures and do a video. Life is just a little complicated right now as I am seeking employment and have been dealing with a very sick one year old for the last couple weeks. I do have a prototype, just can't install it.

#17 9 years ago

Looks great. My only concern is that with the ball being so close to the target and 'other' ball...it might ricochet and double hit the target?

Quoted from judremy:

Just a quick update. I am waiting for Marcos to get some parts in to install this so I can show off some real pictures and do a video. Life is just a little complicated right now as I am seeking employment and have been dealing with a very sick one year old for the last couple weeks. I do have a prototype, just can't install it.

#18 9 years ago

You just need to gap the target correctly so the pop bumper doesn't set it off and also so it doesn't double hit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-decal-needed-for-area-under-wolverine-bash-toy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.