IMG_20130101_151506.jpg
IMG_20130101_151459.jpg
IMG_20130101_151455.jpg
IMG_20121230_223557.jpg
IMG_20121230_223546.jpg
IMG_20121230_222234.jpg
11111ddd.jpg
iceman.JPG
There are 711 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.
#351 11 years ago
Quoted from drgnlair:

I agree with one of the guys need to change so wolverine is not the only talker after a switch is hit OMG make it stop lol

Better Wolverine than Shittybeast...but yeah, it's goofy.

#352 11 years ago

My idea is this Everyone who owns a X-men or any other stern Speak your mind to the email below. If everyone does this it might get a response. Trust me nobody wants to have issues with any of NIB problems of any games. Also when emailing them state your problems with the software and politely tell them what you like and dislike. Also state in the email how many sterns you have purchased NIB.Give them the Number of your Xmen to show your are a buyer.

#354 11 years ago

Over 30 games played and I still haven't seen Nightcrawler mode. Always at least one hero mode running and I always have a villain lit. I must play the game wrong/differently than others as I can't get it to stop feeling like a clusterf*ck. Even on extra hard eventually I've hit all shots about the same number of times and they pile up anyways.

Think I need to change my expectation of a good game on this machine, completing the modes is really unrewarding anyways. Just not sure what I'm even trying to accomplish at this point. Scores are higher than they were I guess for those that like higher scores!

#355 11 years ago

I suspect the only hope of getting another update within any reasonable time frame is if Stern is convinced there's a significant bug in the current software that needs to be fixed.

They offered this update as a Christmas present (Gary's words, not mine), which makes me think they felt it was not entirely necessary but a simply a goodwill gesture on their part.

#356 11 years ago

If that is the case then step it up a notch. If no one gets a response in 2 weeks then contact Marvel and Disney. They don't like hearing that a product they licensed has a issue. But we shall cross that bridge if we need to.

It should not be a present for a machine to have complete software for a +$6,000 game .It should be expected. So Gary if you got a car and only got heated seats for the passenger side and you were the only person in the car driving, but they were coming soon would you be happy with that.

#357 11 years ago

heres an innovative idea: don't buy a game until its done.

complaining after stern already has your money isnt nearly as helpful... just sayin'. you folks talking about buying metallica or star trek take heed

#358 11 years ago

Does this update go to show that stern could care less about a game that sold out as quickly as xmen did and/or is not a premium run? It seems they only spend quality time on premium games (ACDC/avengers)?

#359 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Did it happen while Heroes were running or in "neutral" mode?

It was during a neutral moment. But should be possible indeed with heroes running now. I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

#360 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Does this update go to show that stern could care less about a game that sold out as quickly as xmen did and/or is not a premium run? It seems they only spend quality time on premium games (ACDC/avengers)?

They care about keeping the factory moving. That means getting the NEXT game into functional shape so it can get built and shipped. If they spent the time getting Xmen right, they probably wouldn't have been able to ship Avengers. They've scheduled themselves into a corner and as Gary has said multiple times "They're in the manufacturing business." ...so, they gotta keep the factory alive. Unfortunately, the more unfinished or low quality code piles up, the less people are going to want to purchase new games. I dunno, I'm the type of crazy guy who just might buy every new release. I would have pre-ordered Avengers if this X-Men situation wasn't going on. I would have pre-ordered AC/DC if the TF situation wasn't going on. I eventually ordered AC/DC after it was updated (and clearcoated) to my satisfaction. I know I'm just one guy, and for every game I don't buy, someone else will...but still...I'm generally good for a sale whether it's a LE or a Premium down the line. I can't be the only one who's got a pinball addiction, money to spend - but won't bite on principal.

#361 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

heres an innovative idea: don't buy a game until its done.
complaining after stern already has your money isnt nearly as helpful... just sayin'. you folks talking about buying metallica or Star Trek take heed

Count me out on that front... Heed isnt even the word there...,

No more nib, till i see them churning out good quality, relentlessly TESTED, fully working out of the box games, that have an 70-80%ish solid playing code...

till then i will be part of their sales statistics heading in a downward motion...

Its a shame too, cause i'm fond of fresh pinball machines...

#362 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Unfortunately, the more unfinished or low quality code piles up, the less people are going to want to purchase new games. I dunno, I'm the type of crazy guy who just might buy every new release. I would have pre-ordered Avengers if this X-Men situation wasn't going on. I would have pre-ordered AC/DC if the TF situation wasn't going on. I eventually ordered AC/DC after it was updated (and clearcoated) to my satisfaction. I know I'm just one guy, and for every game I don't buy, someone else will...but still...I'm generally good for a sale whether it's a LE or a Premium down the line. I can't be the only one who's got a pinball addiction, money to spend - but won't bite on principal.

Exactly, Greg. This needs its own thread, for concerned LE buyers who aren't following XM code. I also did not even consider ordering an Avengers, mainly because of XM, and that will continue applying to future Stern releases until XM is fixed and finished.

Until we speak somewhat collectively, with our wallets, nobody at Stern will listen. It's obvious from this update that they do not listen to any of our suggestions or forum talk. Let's talk a little louder...

#363 11 years ago

They released this update very quickly. Do you think they would have even had time to listen to people before releasing this first update? It was most likely something that they really wanted the game to ship with and just miss deadline by a week or so and thought it was an important update to get out by the holiday.

I think Stern is trying to listen to us. Gomez was at game works tweaking the machine due to our feedback right away.

#364 11 years ago

Haha stupid iPad I posted last message in wrong thread. Well this message was regarding avengers.

#365 11 years ago

I surely did not order The Hulk mainly because of how XM was coded.

#366 11 years ago

Wow. Was travelling and missed this explosion.

This is EXACTLY why i didnt buy X-Men OR Avengers...

#367 11 years ago

Avengers is miles better than XM code wise. It's a complete game, from everything I can see.

#368 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Avengers is miles better than XM code wise. It's a complete game, from everything I can see.

no one likes filthy muties i guess! mutant discrimination i say! those darn lovable avengers get nice shiny code

#369 11 years ago
Quoted from jespo_19:

no one likes filthy muties i guess! mutant discrimination i say! those darn lovable Avengers get nice shiny code

Discrimination I tell you? I guess I will need to either watch tron or avengers in 3D to get my fix.

#370 11 years ago

It really comes down to money. Polished Avengers code equals premium sales galore. Xmen LEs are sold and gone. Really not a financial incentive to do much more(Except for backlash). At this point the kids and I are going to wait to install the update. We are truly disappointed. Planning on picking up an AC/DC premium early next year. After that we are done. Better to wait and see how things work out than to gamble. We were so excited about avengers. We just couldn't buy another machine with poor voice work and little innovation. Stern has lost touch with its' customers and dealers. They are ruled by greed. There is no reason the Xmen code shouldn't have been good. In reality it should have been great. I believe most would have settled for good. To bad it turned out to be a TERD! If they filter the truth from Facebook....Why not just make a community Facebook with freedom of speech? (Stern pinball uncensored.)

#371 11 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Yea it's weird. It still says .bin file...which is why I thought it was fine. But, when you look at the contents in the USB drive you can cleary tell it's an Adobe file. It still says .bin but with the Adobe picture.

This is because you are single clicking on the file and allowing your browser to load the associated program for it. This probably worked for you in the past but the adobe update registered itself as the default program for these files. I hate adobe software.

Anyways, simply use right click on the download link and "save link as". Then after the file is saved, open the zip file from explorer. If it still shows an adobe icon, right click and use "open with" and select the correct default program. This should since it permanently.

#372 11 years ago
Quoted from dasmb:

Hey I saw some programmer bashing in here and as a veteran of the code production art, I felt I had to chime in.
First, re: good programmer/bad programmer: this decision really can't be made by non-programmers (okay QA gets a say). Programmer quality can be boiled down to a metric we call "velocity," which is the number of high quality features the programmer delivers in a set period. But lots of external forces affect software quality -- a programmer asked to produce contradictory features might do so flawlessly and still have a clunky system because "integration" wasn't considered.
A programmer of any skill level asked to condense his time frame, to meet an arbitrary deadline say, has but two options: reduce feature set or reduce quality. (The implied third option of "work more hours" is just another way to sacrifice quality, as tired programmers make monumental amounts of mistakes). In the case of mode stacking, for example, the choice was likely between releasing an accessible ruleset that experts would find confusing due to overlapping events or shelving that part of the ruleset while improved event handling was developed. There is no third option, save pushing the date.
Second, do realize that it takes about ten years for a programmer's skill to plateau. The first four or five years on the job should see nearly exponential increases in velocity every year. So to write a guy off early in his career is a mistake. Most of the great programmers I work with started off a bit crap. I started off terrible, lazy and ignorant.
Third, Lyman's games may be immortal, but his career is not. Software knowledge is hard to pass on because so much of it is literally encoded, tens of thousands of essential details obscured by a similar number of arbitrary choices. Probably the best thing for Stern and the industry at large would be for Lyman to not program anything himself, but instead take on an architectural role, helping to craft rule sets but leaving the coding to others. Having him swoop in to "fix" somebody else's work may result in one good game release, but nothing for the future. Just a promising young designer with hurt feelings and no lesson in balance.
Finally, all good programmers are stubborn. It takes a lot of confidence to have an idea and commit to put in front of a global audience. Great programmers learn how to put aside the stubbornness that drove them on one idea to compare it, objectively, to another's idea. Great programmers learn when to accept a compromise, and when to reject the criticism to follow a deeper vision.
Incidentally TSPP, which may be the ultimate mode stacking game and programmed by Keith Johnson, has terrible event handling for stacked modes. You have no idea what's going on and just have to hit shots until they start flashing and if a multiball is active you're shit out of luck. Of course, it's much harder to get those modes started than x-men...

Good post. I'd like to add that in most companies, the programmer is told what to implement. Here isn't really a complaint with the printmaker but with the designer of the rules. It's not clear to me that at stern the developer of the software also writes the rules. For a new guy, I would expect the game designer or another senior individual to have a lot more say in the rules.

Lyman is great. But not because of his programming. He owns the games and works on them in his spare time. He takes the stern paid for rules and enhances them as a player wanting them to be more fun.

#373 11 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

On a positive note, ever since I changed the difficulty to "hard" the game seems to play like it should and the stacking makes it flow better than 1.22 and prior, so I think it's a good incremental improvement.
Both the Magneto and Wolverine magnets appear to hold the balls better, and the Iceman ramp and Magneto locks seem to work reasonably well. I'll have to brush up on the new rules, but overall I think the complaints in this thread are a bit over-done.

You're right. Set on hard, the hero stacking is very good and a great improvement. It solves the replaying completed hero problem entirely. Great change and welcomed in my opinion. The change that sucked was lowering hero mode start to one shot. Luckily easily solved by setting mode start to hard.

The reason the update is so bashed is because it was a promised power pack. Instead we hit a tiny update. Had they given this to us a couple weeks after 1.2, everyone would have been thrilled.
Also the first impression after the update is horrible due to the need to set mode start to hard. Had that been done by default, I think the initial impression would have been disappointment that it's no power pack but not outrage they it sucks.

To those thinking stern sucks and are never buying nib again over this, I'm pretty happy with my xmen even if it stays at 1.23 forever. The software on this is pretty good. Sure so much more can be done and I hope they do more. But it's not a deal breaker and not getting more doesn't equate to being screwed etc.

#374 11 years ago

On my Pro machine I seem to be hitting Xavier, which starts find the mutant. Then the up kicker sends the ball down the ramp and that is starting Storm mode. Just me, or is this a software bug?

#375 11 years ago

Same thing on my LE

Quoted from crazyerk:

On my Pro machine I seem to be hitting Xavier, which starts find the mutant. Then the up kicker sends the ball down the ramp and that is starting Storm mode. Just me, or is this a software bug?

#376 11 years ago

I think some people, me included saw this problem very early on.. Try adjusting the sensitivity of the storm ramp exit.. Too sensitive and the ramp reacting to the ball landing can set it off and whatever.. I forgot who figured this out originally

#377 11 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Same thing on my LE

Same here...doubt it's a bug.

#378 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Code may be better on Avengers, but X-Men SMOKES it as far as layout and flow IMO. X-men is just one good code away from being an outstanding game.. which is why this whole thing is so frustrating.

#379 11 years ago
Quoted from Cobray:

Code may be better on Avengers, but X-Men SMOKES it as far as layout and flow IMO. X-men is just one good code away from being an outstanding game.. which is why this whole thing is so frustrating.

Have you played Avengers? I wouldn't call XM a flow game.

#380 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Have you played Avengers? I wouldn't call XM a flow game.

Why not? Cuz it has tons of flow and infinite combo possibilities. LOL....call X-Men a piece of sh*t for all I care, but acknowledge the fact that it's a flow machine.

#381 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

They should just keep hero stacking to completed hero modes. That way if you start a completed hero mode, you can stack it with a non completed one.

I would be up for this as long as the completed mode that is getting replayed doesn't override the other modes DMD animations or audio. So basically it can run....but I don't want to know about it. So what I really mean to say is there is no reason to replay a completed mode before the entire game (final wizard mode) has been reached and attempted.

Replaying completed modes now isn't as bad as it was before (since modes can be stacked), but it still seems pointless for them to be there or interrupt another mode since you have already "been there, done that".

#382 11 years ago

I played 3 games with 1.23 and turned it off! Shame!

#383 11 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why not? Cuz it has tons of flow and infinite combo possibilities. LOL....call X-Men a piece of sh*t for all I care, but acknowledge the fact that it's a flow machine.

It looks like it should flow, but I don't think it does. Tight shots kill flow, and XM has nothing but tight shots. In fact, every single shot outside of Wolverine is a tight shot. I just feel like they wedged too many shots into the layout. TRON flows. Adding two shots killed the flow.

#384 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

It looks like it should flow, but I don't think it does. Tight shots kill flow, and XM has nothing but tight shots. In fact, every single shot outside of Wolverine is a tight shot. I just feel like they wedged too many shots into the layout. TRON flows. Adding two shots killed the flow.

I'm no tournament expert player, and I can link and combo shots in X-Men easily....with about the same frequency as Tron. I'm actually better at doing combos on Tron and X-Men than on AC/DC....hehe. I dunno, I don't really see X-Men's shots as being any tighter than any other game. Most of them are pretty far from the flipper....but again, comparing to Tron, the shot distances are all about the same, really. Eh, I dunno....I don't care anymore lol ...just fix the damn code and murder Shittybeast.

#385 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I would think it is still the same as before? Complete 4 (from memory) Heros.
That's complete (light solid) as opposed to start.
I had 3 games yesterday, got an extra ball on each game.
I was thinking about the completion of each hero mode as opposed to the starting of each mode ... Someone asked "what's the point of completing a hero now?"
I was thinking the same, seems no point completing them. But possibly the more Heros you complete, the bigger the jackpots in Danger Room?
When I got to Danger Room on the first game yesterday, I had probably 3/4 of the Heros lit solid. My jackpots were 2,000,000 and sometimes 2,100,000 each jackpot. What jackpots have others been getting?
rd.

The old requirement to light extra ball (on version 1.2, 1.21 & 1.22) was to light 5 modes (heroes or villains) and they didn't have to be beat. That is definitely not the way it is now as I have had all heroes lit and 2 villains.....still no extra ball. I'm not sure how many of the heroes were lit solid so that may be the key....but that defiantly wasn't a factor up to this update.

#386 11 years ago

I think any game where you can hit an 8-way combo (I know I've made at least an 8 way more than once) is a flow game.

It's not an EASY flow game, that's the rub.

The Beast shot through the jets is a nice, clean shot, but as with any shot through the jets it's a tough shot for some players, and a tough one to see and hit. You have to just hit it strong and *believe* it's going through, and it'll just sing right through smooth as glass. I know I've hit the Beast loop 3x in a row a few times, that's how clean a shot it can be. And it's the strongest feed for the Storm shot, of course. The Cyclops shot is the other which feeds Storm, and if you can nail Beast or Cyclops consistently, then you open it up to amazing flow. A soft plunge also begins Storm-flow, and you get a ton of opportunities at those with all the locks. If you can't make those few intermediate level shots, then it won't feel like a flow game. But Iceman and Xavier are both very easy return shots, so with those alone you can get some minor flow, 3 and 5-way combos.

It's definitely a flow game, but it's not a spoon-fed flow game like Tron or ACDC. The shots are definitely a little more challenging. Which, personally, makes me love the layout more. I have tons of fan games which I can just rape, and sometimes it feels too easy almost. When I start raping XM with those multi-way combos, I *really* feel like I'm shooting the lights out!!

That's one reason why many of us are freaking out on the code so much, the layout is utterly awesome, and now that the magnets are brutally strong (the way they always should've been), it's just a few easy code tweaks from being so much better than it is now. If the layout wasn't awesome, the code threads wouldn't reach hundreds of posts in a few days, nobody would care.

Flow = definitely.

#387 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I would think it is still the same as before? Complete 4 (from memory) Heros.
That's complete (light solid) as opposed to start.
I had 3 games yesterday, got an extra ball on each game.
I was thinking about the completion of each hero mode as opposed to the starting of each mode ... Someone asked "what's the point of completing a hero now?"
I was thinking the same, seems no point completing them. But possibly the more Heros you complete, the bigger the jackpots in Danger Room?
When I got to Danger Room on the first game yesterday, I had probably 3/4 of the Heros lit solid. My jackpots were 2,000,000 and sometimes 2,100,000 each jackpot. What jackpots have others been getting?
rd.

No i got all the heroes lit with 6 completed without lighting extra ball, maybe the extra ball is only tied to the villains now.

#388 11 years ago
Quoted from crazyerk:

i get that to, it is most likely a bug.

#389 11 years ago
Quoted from crazyerk:

I've had and fixed that a few times on prior code, but I do think I saw it again on current and haven't looked into it yet. It could be a bug as I had it fixed pretty good the last time.

You'd think the vuk firing was triggering the entry switch @ storm, and the ball always hits the exit with both shots so it makes sense, so that's what I started working on. But I found it was always the exit switch triggering when the vuk fired that counted as storm for some reason, it doesn't make sense why that would happen, as the ball triggers it anyways and doesn't count as a storm shot then...

#390 11 years ago
Quoted from crazyerk:

Yes...I had problems like this when I first received the game with version 1.1 software, but then realized it was an issue with the Storm switch being set too sensitive and registering when the ball would hit the ramp from the VUK. After adjusting the switch it was fixing these wrongful counted Storm hits....but I have since noticed some after this update.

The way the Storm switch is counted seems silly to me. The ramp entrance switch does NOTHING besides making a sound effect. The way the game normally works (before this update) is that if a shot goes into the Xavier VUK....the game is programmed to ignore the next hit to the Storm switch. If the switch is set too sensitive and is triggered when the ball hits the ramp from the VUK...that will be ignored BUT the actual switch hit of the ball rolling through the storm switch will count.

With the problems with this happening in the new update....I'm guessing they forgot to have that "ignore storm hit right after VUK switch hit" in at least some of the modes. That or possibly having 6 modes that were not intended to run at one time...running at one time has confused the programing a bit.

It seem like the smart way to have programmed the storm switch would have been to only count it as a storm hit if it is coming directly after her ramp entrance switch (or maybe within a certain time of the ramp entrance hit). This may not work well during multiball mode, but I haven't put a lot of thought in any multiball scenarios.

It sounds like just another bug added by this gift of a power pack.

#391 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

The old requirement to light extra ball (on version 1.2, 1.21 & 1.22) was to light 5 modes (heroes or villains) and they didn't have to be beat. That is definitely not the way it is now as I have had all heroes lit and 2 villains.....still no extra ball. I'm not sure how many of the heroes were lit solid so that may be the key....but that defiantly wasn't a factor up to this update.

It's the same. But it only counts villain modes. I set it to 4 I think down from 5.

#392 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

It's the same. But it only counts villain modes. I set it to 4 I think down from 5.

What setting and what are you saying now needs to be done to light extra ball?

#393 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

You're right. Set on hard, the hero stacking is very good and a great improvement. It solves the replaying completed hero problem entirely.

If the game still has you to replay completed heroes (even set to hard) the problem isn't fixed in my opinion.

The game either has you replay them when complete or it doesn't have you replay them wen complete. This is not a judgment call. How many shots it takes to start them is not an issue here. It is either...they replay....or they don't....and I believe they still do.

If this is a problem or not IS a judgment call and a matter of opinion, but if they replay or not is black and white and in my opinion it is a problem, unneeded and clutters, a now super cluttered game, for no reason.

#394 11 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

If the game still has you to replay completed heroes (even set to hard) the problem isn't fixed in my opinion.
The game either has you replay them when complete or it doesn't have you replay them wen complete. This is not a judgment call. How many shots it takes to start them is not an issue here. It is either...they replay....or they don't....and I believe they still do.
If this is a problem or not IS a judgment call and a matter of opinion, but if they replay or not is black and white and in my opinion it is a problem, unneeded and clutters, a now super cluttered game, for no reason.

Replaying heroes has become irrelevant now. In the last code accidentally starting a finished hero mode sucked because it locked you out of what other things you might want to do. But since they stack, there's no harm in starting a hero mode again. You can ignore it if you don't like it and still go for whatever else you wanted to do. I think the stacking solves the issue caused by previous code where you were locked out. Preventing the ability to replay heroes once completed would suck ass. You would quickly get into a situation where there's very little to do. Plus I enjoy replaying wolverine mb over and like the new stacking to use it to complete other modes. On the previous version, I saw your point with the replaying hero modes but I cannot see an argument against it with the new stacking. In fact, I think the stacking was added to address exactly that. At this point I would be avidly against preventing replaying finished hero modes.

I'd also point out that I know of no other game in pinball that has multiple shot mode enables (vs start mode shot like villains, ij mode start, tz scoop start) that prevent completed modes from restarting. Other games that have these types of modes include spiderman, monster bash, medieval madness, tron, ironman to name just a few. Allow modes to be replayed and it works since they are stackable. That solution now applies here.

#395 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Couldn't possibly agree more.

Be prepared to be told that you suck ass at pinball like I was when I posted the same thing.

#396 11 years ago

You suck ass at pinball.

Okay finally got some play time with new code. When set mode start to hard or extra hard it is a pretty darn good update IMO. Changes the game a lot but in a good way. Brotherhood and Hellfire are attainable and the mode start pretty good at hard setting. Mode start left on Medium makes the pin almost unplayable IMO. The mistake by the team was making medium the default setting.

I finally got to and beat Danger Room and beat my previous high score by 100 million. Wish there was a bit more fireworks once complete (dead pool...) but definitely the best game I've had on the machine so far and I must say it is a rush. I think it is clear this is not a flow game like SM but if you own/play XM for a decent amount of time and get used to it flow is very attainable IMO.

Love the game and very grateful for the update. The Villains are at just the right difficulty now which is great. Villains are definitely not a given but I kind of enjoy the challenge. Sometimes it seems when reading these boards that pinheads are an impossible bunch to please. Happy Holidays I hope you all flip in the new year in style.

#397 11 years ago

How do you score big in xmen. I must suck averaging only 10 million a game!

#398 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

How do you score big in xmen. I must suck averaging only 10 million a game!

Well, now every time you complete a Hero it adds a 3x Bonus multiplier. Complete Heroes = Score big.

#399 11 years ago

I am great at starting them but I guess suck at finishing them. Also it still seems very hard to finish a villain. Seems like I nailed 8 shots on sentinels and the Mode was still going.

#400 11 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I am great at starting them but I guess suck at finishing them. Also it still seems very hard to finish a villain. Seems like I nailed 8 shots on sentinels and the Mode was still going.

Sentinels is the easiest one to beat since all shots are lit and each time you destroy a Sentinel, it adds time. The rest are a pretty tough race against the clock to hit very specific shots. I haven't noticed if Villain modes add multipliers...don't think they do. One of the things needing fixing in this game is a reason to want or NEED to play the Villains other than the "cool factor" (GI color change, animation, voices, the battle aspect).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 711 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-code-123-is-live/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.