Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jimjim66
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Love that they've been doing these. I only wish they were longer and went even more in depth.

#2 11 years ago

Thanks for posting. Love these videos! Nice job Stern Team, now if you can just come up with something to replace that Wolverine figure, I will buy it.

#3 11 years ago

Its great to see Stern hiring on more personnel...also glad to see they are hiring new blood (new programmers). Poor Lyman can't be working on all the games, if they are releasing machines so quickly nowadays.

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from drbond:

Its great to see Stern hiring on more personnel...also glad to see they are hiring new blood (new programmers). Poor Lyman can't be working on all the games, if they are releasing machines so quickly nowadays.

Unfortunately he has to go back & make the rules better for some of the other crappy programers they have.

#5 11 years ago

Very interesting video thank you for sharing.

#6 11 years ago

Great video!!!

#7 11 years ago

I liked the B/g they had of the Movie ( Which was a poster ) lOOks like a Cool Pin !! I haven't played X men yet , but shanetastic has the Pro on the way .. I smell a Video in the Future

#8 11 years ago

I wish they spent more time on the interesting part (the pinball part) and less time talking about how they chose the display filler. We saw one of the other wolverine mechanisms on his whitewood, but he says it went through five versions... What were they? Why were they rejected? That's the sort of thing that would be facinating.

#9 11 years ago

Very cool video. I wish they would have talked about the various different designs they went through for the Wolverine bash toy area of the playfield.

#10 11 years ago

Interesting.

Anyone notice that the spinner on the whitewood seems to spin and throw the balls around more than the finished game?

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Interesting.
    Anyone notice that the spinner on the whitewood seems to spin and throw the balls around more than the finished game?

As soon as you put art on the spinner, it loses grip.

Can't have both...

#12 11 years ago

Could be a possible mod then??

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Could be a possible mod then??

I think they slowed the spinning disk down on the software, so it wouldn't be as simple as replacing it with a rubber spinning disk...

#14 11 years ago

Look at the whiteboard, anything interesting?

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Look at the whiteboard, anything interesting?

Old news. We got a still shot of that. Somebody in the know explained that it was just wiring harness identification. with the last machine that had been on the line.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Old news. We got a still shot of that. Somebody in the know explained that it was just wiring harness identification. with the last machine that had been on the line.

I know you like Deadpool from your posts. It was on the Whiteboard, so it must have been a possibly an insert at first, or mode etc.... He is also in the artwork of the Pro model, and in the menu system, so I am really piqued if they are going to use him in an update.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-behind-the-scenes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.