• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wolverine-remount-2.jpg
wolverine-remount-1.jpg
wolverine-remount-3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muttonboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from DavidC:

.... and wear on hole (even if protected by mantis protector)

I really tried to warn people about that. The hole is different than the majority of scoops that the mantis protects adequately. Being open on both sides, and way off to the left like that the scoop redirects a right to left over shot right down on top of the bevel.... way above and outside the mantis. Even a cliffy takes a massive amount of beating and will eventually become disfigured, but his last design will last a long time. I played my machine thousands and thousands of plays... it will take most people years if they ever play it enough to see the things I was talking about....

But say anything about a mantis not working, even in a specific one off case and the point gets lost quickly by everyone wanting to argue.... even now watch all the people come out and say "mines perfect" lol. More will see, it takes man plays but it's easy to see what's happening while playing if you look for it.

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from Keebler:

The Cliffy I have for the Tron scoop works perfectly, no hang ups at all. You must of had an older version.

yeah, there were three versions of the cliffy. the last one is really good, no hangups possible and it took the most bashing out of all of them. I had all three, first made it a couple hundred games before being too mangled to work. He replaced that free with version two. That one made it about twice as long. I bought version three as he'd already gone above and beyond, and I never expected it to stand up long term to the beating it was taking. Third one took well over 1000 plays and still looked almost perfect when I sold the machine.

whoops, sorry I was talking about xmen. I should probably read before I post...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muttonboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-ah-the-memories?tu=muttonboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.