(Topic ID: 54726)

X-MEN 1.3 (LE)!! Rcade's initial rules findings and other stuffs!!

By Rcade

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 173 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by JackSlater
  • Topic is favorited by 21 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
xmen.jpg
Combo_Names.jpg
There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

It takes a crapload of hits to restart him, so yeah I don't see it as that much of an issue. I've had games where I didn't complete the mode after starting it twice and it takes forever to qualify him again.
That said I don't like the mode much at all. Really annoys me how the ball saver/launch disables phoenix and beast shots, if you want to hit the left side targets there's nothing at all to do.

Why the heck can't you shoot Xavier for the left side during this mode? Cyclops counts for the right side, so why the hell not?

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Why the heck can't you shoot Xavier for the left side during this mode? Cyclops counts for the right side, so why the hell not?

THIS SO MUCH THIS

I understand why the lane is disabled, but with the ball save, and if blackbird is lit and a ball goes in another ball save you're talking a very long time to be putzing around. Sure I can hit the side the game is telling me not to hit, but then what. Still in ball save, still waiting... The game is telling me to hit one of three targets, two of which are completely impossible to get the ball to, the other says "I'm here! Hit Me!" but doesn't count.... annoying as f%#^ to me for some reason.

I don't know why this bothers me so much but it does lol. I also hate the fact that there is no good end to it. I've completed the mode 3 or 4 times in one start just because I refused to purposely drain to one ball.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

This. I know SKB is an outstanding player, but as I've said before, I'm pretty much one step below "average" as a player and I've never had a problem with WXMB. Sure, every 6 or so games, I'll be having a flail-fest trying to gain control of the ball and in the frenzy accidentally start WXMB, but most the time I can purposefully ignore them, save hitting him when bricking the Beast shot, and even then by the time I get to starting Sentinels he is usually 1-2 shots away from stacking WXMB, which is awesome.
The auto plunge issue does suck, but if it wasn't like that, you could just purposefully drain balls while the save was on to register hits.
And as far as WXMB being a "gimme" MB; I think hobbyists tend to forget that these are made to cater to both home ownership just as much as location, non-pinhead players. So having an easy MB with a cool opening animation and magnet work really works for the layman walking up and putting a buck in because they think the theme is cool. Also, when I have company over, all my non-pinhead friends and kids loooove getting that MB, and it makes it fun for them.
Pins can't all be engineered specifically for home use by hobbyists who know every inch of the code. There has to be a balance.

Correct it can be a gimme though I do not get not changing it. If I were playing in a tournament I'd spam the scoop and Wolverine all day long!!!!! WPX should be a 1 and done for a very long time. It would be nice to use Wolvie to activate something else after or before WPX and then make it brutally hard to start WPX a second time. I can get it 3-4 times in a single game as all it takes is to miss that narrow Beast shot.

#54 10 years ago

How about having the Wolvie shot lead to something else (some other type of mode) once you complete Weapon X. So if you start him and don't finish him, you can start Weapon X a second time (with more hits to start him). But whenever you do actually finish the mode (getting Wolvie lit solid on the wheel), the hits to Wolvie lead to something else (e.g. something simple even like super pops, spinner, etc).

Then you decide if you want to finish Wolvie off early (leading to DR and to alternate mode), but you lose the ability to have an easy multiball. Hence a bit of strategy or risk/reward.

#55 10 years ago

Maybe a 20 second Wolverine Frenzy mode where scores are doubled.

Just spit-balling ideas.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I agree that Deadpool as the final wizard multiball makes no sense at all. Deadpool should be the combo multiball after getting a certain number of combos. As it is combos are awesome, but they need some sort of goal and reward.

Agree this would make this a fun side meta game to try and get hoping this mode is not stuffed @ the end of the games wizard modes. Tie it to combos and start the mode @ the scoop or something.

#57 10 years ago

I love the Final Battle against all Villains idea! They could light/flash all Hero and Villains on the Playfield and as each one is taken out, Friend or Foe, their corresponding light goes dark. All hero's go dark before Villains, you loose. Villains all defeated with Heros still alive, you win!

For the DMD, they could use the same Combo screen that shows all Heroes bright, and dim when defeated. They could create a similar all Villains DMD graphic that displays in the same manner. Villain would be default showing you who's left to battle, Hero would display for a brief moment each time you lost a Hero.

Random shot would be flashing - Hit that, one of the Villains is taken out. Hit any other shot and a hero dies. Once that villain is taken out, another random shot lights up, rinse and repeat... Or, since the upper-flipper shots usually require an orbit to access, instead of loosing heros on a missed shot, just make the Villain shots timed. 10 Seconds to make each shot or you loose a hero and counter resets. Plenty of different ways it could be done. Love the everyone against everyone final face off!

Something like that I think would be EPIC!

Does anyone happen to have contact info for Borg, Waison, etc. to pass these ideas on to?

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Waison on code so none of anyone's cool ideas will happen... YES!!!

I know you were making a joke, but I disagree. It's taken a long time, but there are actually a lot of cool things going on in the X-Men code.

--Luke

#59 10 years ago

This epic battle for mankind is my new favorite unimplemented idea. Check out how fast we move on to other things we want. I just uploaded the new code late last night, so I'm looking forward to playing around with it this week.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from muttonboy:

It takes a crapload of hits to restart him, so yeah I don't see it as that much of an issue. I've had games where I didn't complete the mode after starting it twice and it takes forever to qualify him again.

That said I don't like the mode much at all. Really annoys me how the ball saver/launch disables phoenix and beast shots, if you want to hit the left side targets there's nothing at all to do.

Let me start by saying I think the regular Wolverine mode should return. It needs to be reworked, but I don't think Weapon X multiball should be Wolverine's regular "complete the hero" mode.

I also don't think beat modes should be replayed. They are pointless, as far as game progression goes and it doesn't matter how far you push them back by adding required hits to re-start them....it doesn't change the fact that they serve no purpose as far as game progression goes and can get in the way of getting to Danger Room. There should be, at the very least, an option to turn off replaying beat mode until after Danger Room is attempted.

As far as Weapon X multiball goes, I don't like it escalating the times it takes to start Weapon X. Sure the first one is easy to start (4 hits). If you fail OR pass Weapon X it goes up to 12 hits (fine...I would have made it 10, but 12 is fine). The third time is 20 hits! That's if you have failed or passed it! If I have failed a required mode 2 times, I don't want to bash on Wolvie 20 times just for another attempt?!?

How about this bit of common sense. 4 to start...if you fail that it goes to 10 hits to start (or 12 ) and it stays at 10 hits until you beat it. As soon as you pass it (1st attempt or 50th) it goes to 20 hits to start or as I mentioned earlier....it is turned off until after Danger Room.

No other hero keeps escalating it's starting hits like Wolvie mode does. All other are 2 to start forever until you beat them. If you don't beat Weapon X in the first 2 tries it going to be a long and boring game of smack the Wolvie.

As for the mode it self....I agree about the orbit switches. I understand why it has to be done, but if the shot is disabled....DON'T LIGHT IT UP! I believe they have the technology to turn the orbit inserts off if they aren't going to count the shot. It makes the game seem like it is working propperly instead of seeming like you have switches that do't work a large part of the time. Also ADD XAVIER AS A LEFT SIDE HIT! There is nothing to hit on the left side besides Beast. Since he is deactivated a good deal of the time it means there is no viable shot on the left side of the screen. It isn't like Jugs mode where Xavier is omitted because of story reasons.

Even more inexcusable than the orbits not registering when lit during multiball mode is when that is the case in single ball play. EX: Light plunge...use the upper flipper to hit the Storm ramp and then hit the Phoenix lane to lock the ball. NOPE! THE SWITCH ISN'T TURNED ON YET! This is idiot programming at it's worst. As soon as the plunged ball hist ANY switch (except the shooter lane or the Phoenix switch) the orbit switches should then be open for business. There is NO REASON for that switch to be turned off for a timed duration.

What I think this game really needs, and I doubt it will ever happen, is an update with nothing added. Only fixes and tweaks. The combos are fun, but generally in my opinion they have added more clutter to a game that was in dire need of a clean up first.

They need to go through the game, mode by mode and fix them all. I don't think they all need something, but a good many do.

#61 10 years ago

Did they purposely deactivate it for theme. I remember early on Xavier deactivated during magneto; that makes sense as magneto, with helmet, isn't susceptible to Xavier's powers. I figure that is the same thing for weapon X?

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Did they purposely deactivate it for theme. I remember early on Xavier deactivated during magneto; that makes sense as magneto, with helmet, isn't susceptible to Xavier's powers. I figure that is the same thing for weapon X?

Xavier is lit for Magneto Multiball. I think you may be thinking of Jugs mode, which I mentioned above..where he says "You must remove his helmet before I can zap his mind" or something like that.

No good reason story or gameplay wise that Xavier shouldn't be a left hand shot on Weapon X mode.

UPDATE: I just went and looked at some of the other mode and how Xavier was in them. Sabertooth mode Xavier is an available left hand shot. On Sententials mode he is an available shot....but for the right side? ...And that is the kind of stuff that needs to be cleaned up in each mode. How much time would it take to pull the glass and play each mode and see what works, what doesn't and what just doesn't make any sense.

#63 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

UPDATE: I just went and looked at some of the other mode and how Xavier was in them. Sabertooth mode Xavier is an available left hand shot. On Sententials mode he is an available shot....but for the right side? ...And that is the kind of stuff that needs to be cleaned up in each mode. How much time would it take to pull the glass and play each mode and see what works, what doesn't and what just doesn't make any sense.

Xavier is a right Sentinel hit so that there's an even number of shots for each Sentinel.

Left: wolvie, rogue, storm and beast
Right: clops, ice, Pheonix and Xavier.

It's there for balance. I'm fine with it. It doesn't impact the mode negatively at all. Not sloppy coding in my eyes.

However, I am in agreement about X needing to be a hit for WXMB. It's really silly that he's not a valid shot.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from Tilter:

I love the Final Battle against all Villains idea! They could light/flash all Hero and Villains on the Playfield and as each one is taken out, Friend or Foe, their corresponding light goes dark. All hero's go dark before Villains, you loose. Villains all defeated with Heros still alive, you win!
For the DMD, they could use the same Combo screen that shows all Heroes bright, and dim when defeated. They could create a similar all Villains DMD graphic that displays in the same manner. Villain would be default showing you who's left to battle, Hero would display for a brief moment each time you lost a Hero.
Random shot would be flashing - Hit that, one of the Villains is taken out. Hit any other shot and a hero dies. Once that villain is taken out, another random shot lights up, rinse and repeat... Or, since the upper-flipper shots usually require an orbit to access, instead of loosing heros on a missed shot, just make the Villain shots timed. 10 Seconds to make each shot or you loose a hero and counter resets. Plenty of different ways it could be done. Love the everyone against everyone final face off!
Something like that I think would be EPIC!
Does anyone happen to have contact info for Borg, Waison, etc. to pass these ideas on to?

My biggest objection to this scenario is the fact that all villains have already been defeated. Why would they come back? Juggernaut has had his helmet destroyed, shadow king has his mind made into mush, omega Red and saber tooth have been run through by wolvie, magneto has been mentally f@$ked by proff X, there's just no reason why they'd be back after they have all had their asses handed to them.

#65 10 years ago

Another thought on Deadpool mode: I also think it would be awesome if Deadpool mode was a type of Sea of Simulation mode, since Deadpool is kind of a loose cannon, it would make sense. A mode where you can collect started, but undefeated/uncollected hero and villain modes.

I feel like XM needs some kind of bonus mode connected to combos that allow to make progress on all unfinished modes.

#66 10 years ago

Would be cool for the combo wizard mode be based off of unique combos. Collect all the unique combos and the combo wizard mode lights. Track record of each unique combo collected could be held on the the DMD instant info screen. There's my 2 cents until I own xmen again

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Xavier is lit for Magneto Multiball. I think you may be thinking of Jugs mode, which I mentioned above..where he says "You must remove his helmet before I can zap his mind" or something like that.
No good reason story or gameplay wise that Xavier shouldn't be a left hand shot on Weapon X mode.

In a early version of code, I specifically remember Xavier not being lit for magneto and one of the comic book guys on here noticing how nice of a touch that was (power wouldn't work against him, so shot disabled)

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I know you were making a joke, but I disagree. It's taken a long time, but there are actually a lot of cool things going on in the X-Men code.
--Luke

I don't disagree with you. I actually like xmen. But the wolverine roadblock to DR needs to be addressed as well as the value of magneto super (beating night crawler is worth more than beating mags) pops at 4k is an empty award as well.

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

In a early version of code, I specifically remember Xavier not being lit for magneto and one of the comic book guys on here noticing how nice of a touch that was (power wouldn't work against him, so shot disabled)

It may have also depended on if you had started or completed Xavier mode before the Mags multiball.

#70 10 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Xavier is a right Sentinel hit so that there's an even number of shots for each Sentinel.
Left: wolvie, rogue, storm and beast
Right: clops, ice, Pheonix and Xavier.
It's there for balance. I'm fine with it. It doesn't impact the mode negatively at all. Not sloppy coding in my eyes.
However, I am in agreement about X needing to be a hit for WXMB. It's really silly that he's not a valid shot.

That makes sense (I guess)...I was just thinking of it as being like other modes (and combos) where they were dividing up shots by right and left placement on the playfield more than keeping the shots an even number for each side. That's probably why they left Xavier out of Weapon X multiball....gotta keep those shots even.

I would still rather it be Xavier as a left shot on Sentinels and Weapon X. I really see it as Beast, Wolverine and Xavier as left. Cyclops, Iceman and Phoenix as right. Storm and / or Rogue are just bonus hits you can squeeze in from time to time. It's hard to beat a Cyclops / Storm right left combo, but I don't like to count on Storm and Rogue as they are (near) imposable to make without first hitting another shot before them.

#71 10 years ago

Rcade... Well done. Thanks for all of the nice work. I just bought an X-men LE and cannot wait to put some of your great research to good use. I clearly have much work to get caught up with you guys, but I can't wait. Keep up the great work. Thanks again.

#72 10 years ago

What are everyone's combo champ numbers? I've only had a handful of games under 1.3 and mine is 23 combos.

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from Speed:

Rcade... Well done. Thanks for all of the nice work. I just bought an X-men LE and cannot wait to put some of your great research to good use. I clearly have much work to get caught up with you guys, but I can't wait. Keep up the great work. Thanks again.

Thanks! PM me your email address and I'll send you a doc of the basic rules sheet from 1.24. Then you can look at the info here to update you on 1.3

Quoted from Kingoftron:What are everyone's combo champ numbers? I've only had a handful of games under 1.3 and mine is 23 combos.

25 for me. Oddly enough I got it on the VERY FIRST game I played on 1.3. Haven't had a higher score or combo champ since :/. Weird how pinball works like that sometimes, haha!

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Kingoftron:

What are everyone's combo champ numbers? I've only had a handful of games under 1.3 and mine is 23 combos.

27 (and no extra ball) It should have lit at 25. I'm guessing that is busted. With only a month to test it...I can see how that could slip through. I wish I knew the biggest combo. I also wish it gave some combo totals after each ball or game at least.

#75 10 years ago

32 here

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

I don't disagree with you. I actually like xmen. But the wolverine roadblock to DR needs to be addressed as well as the value of magneto super (beating night crawler is worth more than beating mags) pops at 4k is an empty award as well.

Yeah...I'm hoping they get everything straightened out in the next (last?) update.

--Luke

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

My biggest objection to this scenario is the fact that all villains have already been defeated. Why would they come back? Juggernaut has had his helmet destroyed, Shadow king has his mind made into mush, omega Red and saber tooth have been run through by wolvie, magneto has been mentally f@$ked by proff X, there's just no reason why they'd be back after they have all had their asses handed to them.

Just as in the comics, the Villains are defeated, but never destroyed. You've beat them individually - but now they've teamed up and are regrouping for the Final Battle. Sounds like your typical comic to me...

Don't get me wrong... I would be ALL FOR having even more Villains packed into this Pin and facing off against yet unseen foes for the Final Wizard, my thought though was that they would want to utilize the characters that are represented on the Cab/Playfield/Toys as opposed to ones that were not originally designed. Mags is clearly the main dude, both in lore as well as representation on the Pin as the main Toy figure and LE, so having some other Foe be the Final Battle may not mesh with their vision of the Pin. Personally, I would be casting my vote for Thanos or Galactus But was trying to think up something that could use the playfield inserts and blend with their vision.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from Tilter:

Just as in the comics, the Villains are defeated, but never destroyed. You've beat them individually - but now they've teamed up and are regrouping for the Final Battle. Sounds like your typical comic to me...
Don't get me wrong... I would be ALL FOR having even more Villains packed into this Pin and facing off against yet unseen foes for the Final Wizard, my thought though was that they would want to utilize the characters that are represented on the Cab/Playfield/Toys as opposed to ones that were not originally designed. Mags is clearly the main dude, both in lore as well as representation on the Pin as the main Toy figure and LE, so having some other Foe be the Final Battle may not mesh with their vision of the Pin. Personally, I would be casting my vote for Thanos or Galactus But was trying to think up something that could use the playfield inserts and blend with their vision.

Thanos or Galactus would be cool, but I don't tend to think of them as X-Men villains. That's why I thought Apocalypse would be good.

--Luke

#79 10 years ago

Loving that there are now multiple things to shoot for each time the ball comes back to the flippers. Especially when a combo is lit with same shot you need while playing a mode!

#80 10 years ago

What about bringing back the Magneto Island concept from years back? It wasa country he took over and I believe the X-Men invaded it. It was originally a fictional country called Genosha that enslave mutants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genosha

#81 10 years ago

Hoping that Deadpool is tied to combos. These are just so much fun to shoot for in this game now. I do like the concept of fast scoring with Deadpool. Also has anyone actually gotten to Dark Phoenix is a real game with glass on? I find it impossible. I have gotten to danger room a couple times, but never Dark Phoenix.

#82 10 years ago

I started a post where I will track bugs/requests and versions. Please post in there if you have anything to add. Thanks!

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-bugrequest-list

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

What about bringing back the Magneto Island concept from years back? It wasa country he took over and I believe the X-Men invaded it. It was originally a fictional country called Genosha that enslave mutants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genosha

Genosha would be a great idea for the final wizard mode! I can't believe no one though of that until now. Heck yea!

#84 10 years ago

Genosha would be great, that's where Mags was "killed" too, right?... though only to be found alive later in true comic form...

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Thanos or Galactus would be cool, but I don't tend to think of them as X-Men villains. That's why I thought Apocalypse would be good.
--Luke

Agreed. Thanos is a personal favorite and Villain to all, would be my Dream Theme to have an Infinity Gauntlet themed Pin with all the major Marvel Heros up against Thanos and the IG... Will save him for another title...

Another thought is Mr. Sinister as he is on the Cab, though not represented in the Pin (with the very minor exception of Find the Mutant)

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from Tilter:

Agreed. Thanos is a personal favorite and Villain to all, would be my Dream Theme to have an Infinity Gauntlet themed Pin with all the major Marvel Heros up against Thanos and the IG... Will save him for another title...
Another thought is Mr. Sinister as he is on the Cab, though not represented in the Pin (with the very minor exception of Find the Mutant)

An Infinity Gauntlet pinball would be sweet!!! I collected all of the Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War comics and the crossovers back in the day. Maybe with the next Avengers movie...

Mr. Sinister would be good for X-Men.

--Luke

#87 10 years ago

FINALLY!!!!

Found the last(?) combo! The problem was, it wasn't "Original X-Men", it was the one I thought I saw before "X-men Leaders". I don't know where the combo names were found from, but this one wasn't listed and I found it, so maybe this is there in place of the original xmen one? Anyways, here's the combo (I've already edited the combo post on page one to reflect this):

Xavier+Clops+Storm+Wolvie= X-Men Leaders

Big 4-way combo that's worth 975k right off the bat!! Huge scoring. And possible to hit this right from the get-go. Plunge and get the SSS, then go to Clops, Storm and Wolvie. Good way to start the game!

#88 10 years ago

-----OMEGA RED VILLAIN MODE-----

OR mode is the same, but the scoring has been buffed a bit. In the old code, the scoring progression for the shots went:

300k->600k->900k->1.2mil->1.5mil, then 5mil for the SJP

In the new code, it is:

500k->1mil->1.5mil->2mil->2.5mil, then 5mil still for the SJP

.... 12.5mil total for 6 shots is pretty damn good. Takes almost 3x's as many shot to get about 10mil in Sentinels......granted Sentinels is easier and more mindless, but OR mode is a good chunk of change now

#89 10 years ago

FINALLY!!!!
Found the last(?) combo! The problem was, it wasn't "Original X-Men", it was the one I thought I saw before "X-men Leaders". I don't know where the combo names were found from, but this one wasn't listed and I found it, so maybe this is there in place of the original xmen one? Anyways, here's the combo (I've already edited the combo post on page one to reflect this):
Xavier+Clops+Storm+Wolvie= X-Men Leaders
Big 4-way combo that's worth 975k right off the bat!! Huge scoring. And possible to hit this right from the get-go. Plunge and get the SSS, then go to Clops, Storm and Wolvie. Good way to start the game!

There is also one called "ORIGINAL X-MEN" (unless it isn't implemented), but "X-MEN LEADERS" hadn't been discovered yet as far as I had heard

Combo_Names.jpgCombo_Names.jpg

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

There is also one called "ORIGINAL X-MEN" (unless it isn't implemented), but "X-MEN LEADERS" hadn't been discovered yet as far as I had heard

Okay, thanks, I'll keep looking for it. Looks as if it involves Pheonix possibly, as they all seem to be bunched with common initiating shots.

Thanks, Dug. I have a Mac, so I'm unable to use the viewer program . And I can't get any parallel software to work correctly to run the viewer. Boo.

#91 10 years ago
Quoted from Kingoftron:

93 for me.

#92 10 years ago

I think I found another extra ball.

When I was playing Brotherhood and won it, it happened to be the third Villain completed and extra ball lit up. There was no NC involved as occurs at the 3rd hero.

So maybe there is an extra ball at 3 heroes and 3 villains.

I'll try again to recreate the 3rd villain completion and see if that does it. I prefer to figure it out with glass on

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

I think I found another extra ball.
When I was playing Brotherhood and won it, it happened to be the third Villain completed and extra ball lit up. There was no NC involved as occurs at the 3rd hero.
So maybe there is an extra ball at 3 heroes and 3 villains.
I'll try again to recreate the 3rd villain completion and see if that does it. I prefer to figure it out with glass on

I definitely get an extra ball after completing two villains. I have my game (pro) set to start Nightcrawler after completing two heroes (default is three), so I guess this also carries over to villain modes.

#94 10 years ago

This game is well on its way to greatness. While Xmen was on the for sale list in my collection, its currently the only game I've been playing. Much better now!

Thanks for all the effort getting the rules figured out!

#95 10 years ago

What is it that Magneto says right before he says "....your X-Men will have to do better than that." ?
I've been wondering this for a year and am finally throwing it out there.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Tilter:

To tide you over. ZEN Pinball has a really wild 'Infinity Gauntlet ' table. I play it on my X-BOX 360. Pinball FX 2. The truth is I thought all Of STERN super hero themed tables were lame till I started playing Pinball FX 2 on my gamming console. I found theme really wild with great sound and music ,rules. Playing these video pinball lead my to seek out the real McCoy . Hence purchased SM, The X-MEN LE , and The Avengers LE.

#97 10 years ago

I love the game. And to top it off (literally), just got my new topper. A woman on Etsy made this - only $25. Covered with X-Men comics.

xmen.jpgxmen.jpg

#98 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

To tide you over. ZEN Pinball has a really wild 'Infinity Gauntlet ' table. I play it on my X-BOX 360. Pinball FX 2. The truth is I thought all Of STERN super hero themed tables were lame till I started playing Pinball FX 2 on my gamming console. I found theme really wild with great sound and music ,rules. Playing these video pinball lead my to seek out the real McCoy . Hence purchased SM, The X-MEN LE , and The Avengers LE.

Wow, I'll have to check that out! Thanks for the heads up!

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from zachster:

I love the game. And to top it off (literally), just got my new topper. A woman on Etsy made this - only $25. Covered with X-Men comics.

Dig it!

#100 10 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Another thought on Deadpool mode: I also think it would be awesome if Deadpool mode was a type of Sea of Simulation mode, since Deadpool is kind of a loose cannon, it would make sense. A mode where you can collect started, but undefeated/uncollected hero and villain modes.
I feel like XM needs some kind of bonus mode connected to combos that allow to make progress on all unfinished modes.

That would be sweet indeed.

Quoted from mummite:

Hoping that Deadpool is tied to combos. These are just so much fun to shoot for in this game now. I do like the concept of fast scoring with Deadpool. Also has anyone actually gotten to Dark Phoenix is a real game with glass on? I find it impossible. I have gotten to danger room a couple times, but never Dark Phoenix.

Closest I have got and it was by far my best game was completing 5 villains including both multiball modes. I needed to complete 2 more villains. Not sure I will even get that far again any time soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton, OH
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Coos Bay, OR
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fontana, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
There are 173 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-13-le-rcades-initial-rules-findings-and-other-stuffs/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.