(Topic ID: 25927)

X-men 1.21 (LE) 1.02 (Pro) Update talkback.

By Rarehero

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitz7734.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#164 11 years ago

Installed 1.21 tonight. First thing I noticed there is no disable NC L and R? I cant seem to find it. Prior to installing 1.21, during 1.20 NC stayed up and would not go down with out manually setting them both down. I assume bad board, 30 games in. In 1.21 code if NC could be disabled, I could still enjoy the game w/o NC. During 1.21 however NC will pop up and stay up .. even more often than before as stated. Am I just not looking in the right place to see the disable. If anyone can find it I would be greatful.

Thanks

#176 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

You have a bad board. Wow, looks like the disable option was taken out...hmm. You can do it manually until you get a new board. Just unplug the Nightcrawler molex connectors.

That's looks like the only option, thanks for the idea. How does the night crawler mode work in a pro? They have the nc character on the playfield no? Just curious if disabling the nc mech on the LE still allows for the nc mode...unplugging, which i must do probably won't allow for achieving nc mode completion...will just time out?

#195 11 years ago

Well got my XMen tuned in really tight today. Had my best game out of about 50, sadly only ~25,000,000. Started the next game, lost GI, played most the game w/o them like I was a continuous Storm mode (as far as lighting is concerned). Finished the game, checked fuses. F7 was blown. Which is strange because F7 is not GI. Replaced F7 and turned on machine. LOUD hum, then lost some lights. Checked fuses and F5 was blown. Replaced F5 again and again loud hum and blown fuse. So guessing wolverine magnet is causing problem??

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blitz7734.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-men-121-le-102-pro-update-talkback?tu=Blitz7734 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.