(Topic ID: 116669)

X-Files - let's figure out this cabinet.

By Atomicboy

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

X-files cabinet top pic (resized).jpg
X-files cabinet lower pic (resized).jpg
the-x-files-i-still-want-to-believe-giclee-poster-print-18-x-24_1000_(resized).jpg
IMG_1288_(resized).JPG
IMG_1286_(resized).JPG
IMG_1285_(resized).JPG
IMG_1287_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
20150220_141938.jpg
20150220_140328.jpg
20150220_140313.jpg
20150218_193224.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexSMendes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 8 years ago

One more, please!

1 month later
#60 8 years ago
Quoted from BackAlleyMatt:

I am planning on bringing it to Texas and will put them up on my website after we get back. All is good and working as planned just been so slammed on all the mass production stuff.
See everybody at Texas

... waiting for the website update!

#65 8 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Anybody else keep checking BackAlleyCreations.com?

Well, just did and nothing at all.... I'll PM BackAlleyMat!

#67 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Well, just did and nothing at all.... I'll PM BackAlleyMat!

no response yet

1 month later
#77 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Super excited to see this being close to available!

Is it?

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

I want to believe.

2 weeks later
#83 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Great news for X-file owners...now if only someone would make a cool pop cover for this game.

You mean pop bumpers covers? Check the XF owners thread!

2 weeks later
#84 7 years ago

Hi Guys sorry for the delay, still slammed with the RZ, Hobbit and Aliens stuff. But I am still working on these. For sure will be shipping some time in April, hopefully the middle if not sooner. Pics below are the "PROTO TYPES" one is an NOS cabinet and the other is our mock up. Paint job was just a quick one final one will be better so no worries there, also the green on the X will be toned down a little. I'll post some more pics and details on it soon. Texas went great and everyone seemed to be happy with the proto. With that in mind we will start mass casting them ASAP. Sorry for the delays just slammed and team of 2 over here. If anyone needs to reach me and I don't answer back right away, don't hesitate to just call me. I can't get on Pinside as much as I used too.
Thanks again

Things that go BUMP in the night....

2 weeks later
#85 7 years ago

Matt? Hey Matt? Are you here? It's kinda dark, can't see ya....

1 month later
#87 7 years ago

the-x-files-i-still-want-to-believe-giclee-poster-print-18-x-24_1000_(resized).jpgthe-x-files-i-still-want-to-believe-giclee-poster-print-18-x-24_1000_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#89 7 years ago

So.... nothing? Can I give up?

1 month later
#91 7 years ago

Hi Guys sorry for the delay, still slammed with the RZ, Hobbit and Aliens stuff. But I am still working on these. For sure will be shipping some time in April, hopefully the middle if not sooner. Pics below are the "PROTO TYPES" one is an NOS cabinet and the other is our mock up. Paint job was just a quick one final one will be better so no worries there, also the green on the X will be toned down a little. I'll post some more pics and details on it soon. Texas went great and everyone seemed to be happy with the proto. With that in mind we will start mass casting them ASAP. Sorry for the delays just slammed and team of 2 over here. If anyone needs to reach me and I don't answer back right away, don't hesitate to just call me. I can't get on Pinside as much as I used too.
Thanks again

Matt, I've heard that you may have some news on the horizon???

#93 7 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

From the X-Files fan club thread:

I know, just sent an e-mail to Back Alley Creations.... Now let's await their reply....

3 weeks later
#97 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurium:

let us know!!!

Sorry, I forgot to post here.... Matt did reply me, he was super cool and told me the cabinet would soon be available at BAC webpage, but I didn't check it yet.... maybe because I was kinda bummed of the price tag..... he said it would cost US$ 150.00 + shipping... just not for me yet

1 week later
#100 7 years ago

If anyone who's purchasing this new repro cabinet from BAC, wishes to part ways with your old, used, but in great condition one, I'd be more than happy to acquire it for a fair price!

1 year later
#107 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballer3:

I've got one on the way, so when it arrives I'll install it and see how it stacks up! It certainly won't be to hard for it to surpass the one that is on the machine right now - it's being held together by various bits and piece's and one more 'hit' will probably disintegrate it. I picked up the machine as a 'working project' so just going through it and restoring things slowly. This part/mod is just what I needed.

Bump to check how it went...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canton, OH
Rubber/Silicone
ScottieIA Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Blackwood, NJ
$ 6.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexSMendes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/x-files-lets-figure-out-this-cabinet?tu=AlexSMendes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.