(Topic ID: 116669)

X-Files - let's figure out this cabinet.

By Atomicboy

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 107 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by AlexSMendes
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

X-files cabinet top pic (resized).jpg
X-files cabinet lower pic (resized).jpg
the-x-files-i-still-want-to-believe-giclee-poster-print-18-x-24_1000_(resized).jpg
IMG_1288_(resized).JPG
IMG_1286_(resized).JPG
IMG_1285_(resized).JPG
IMG_1287_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
20150220_141938.jpg
20150220_140328.jpg
20150220_140313.jpg
20150218_193224.jpg

There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 years ago

How well will this new one hold up to the ball hitting it? I would hate to spent that much money just for it to break.

#102 3 years ago

$160? Wow!

#103 3 years ago

Nice to have some replacement, but can that price be justified? Besides that it is a much demandef item, what would the actual BOM be?

#104 3 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Nice to have some replacement, but can that price be justified? Besides that it is a much demandef item, what would the actual BOM be?

I was hoping for it to be priced in the $100 or less range, so I'll probably hold out a little longer and think it over some more.

3 weeks later
#105 3 years ago

Has anyone installed one of these yet? I just installed it. Just remove the hex screws on the bottom left adjacent to the ball return cut out. It does not flex around the screws as the factory cover does. Matt did a great job with these I hope they last longer than the originals did!

1 week later
#106 3 years ago

I've got one on the way, so when it arrives I'll install it and see how it stacks up! It certainly won't be to hard for it to surpass the one that is on the machine right now - it's being held together by various bits and piece's and one more 'hit' will probably disintegrate it. I picked up the machine as a 'working project' so just going through it and restoring things slowly. This part/mod is just what I needed.

1 year later
#107 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballer3:

I've got one on the way, so when it arrives I'll install it and see how it stacks up! It certainly won't be to hard for it to surpass the one that is on the machine right now - it's being held together by various bits and piece's and one more 'hit' will probably disintegrate it. I picked up the machine as a 'working project' so just going through it and restoring things slowly. This part/mod is just what I needed.

Bump to check how it went...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Boards
PinSound
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
3,700 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Commack, NY
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 159.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 499.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 107 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside