Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by fabiofpc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Stock X-Files Alien.jpg

#1 5 years ago

I noticed a few comments on the forum about the X-Files Alien being missing and unobtanium. A user on the forum was nice enough to send me his so that I could cast and paint resin replicas. I know it's a bizarre part, but this will hopefully be a good way for me to gauge interest in my services. I do a lot of scale modelling, casting, and airbrush work, so I was hoping to be able to assist folks on the forums with things like this.

Before I go about ordering more resin, I wanted to see how many folks would be interested (I don't want to order too much or not enough). Please follow the link below to a form I've created so I can keep track of interest.

Most of the questions are to help gauge interest and to see how feasible this will be. This will also help me determine costs.

Stock color (flesh colored with grey accents) will be one cost (TBD), while custom painting will be based off of the complexity (how many colors, complexity, etc). We're not talking a huge up charge, but there will be some additional cost (also TBD).

The image attached is the original for reference. Please PM me with questions, comments, or concerns!

================================

Here's the form - copy/paste it into your browser and run through it. This is NOT a commitment to buy, but it will help me determine quantity of material to order.

http://goo.gl/xwq0rx

E: I added a box for any suggestions or requests for other non-bash toys.

Stock X-Files Alien.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Is this a real word. I only see it used on Pinside. Cool mod. Hope you sell a few . Good work.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

Is this a real word. I only see it used on Pinside. Cool mod. Hope you sell a few . Good work.

I see it here and sort of love it, haha. Its part of my vocab at work now.

2 months later
#4 5 years ago

When are these gonna be available for sale? I need one asap

#5 5 years ago

Rob Knapp, watch Avatar. The rest of the world saw it already so they know the word

1 month later
#6 5 years ago

Hi Nicoga!! I'm gonna buy one to have a spare, if you will do these replicas !!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside