Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

A38365AB-CD96-4BA6-9A93-E51537E6DE42 (resized).jpeg
8600C525-CDBC-4ADB-A91E-15B709B44FCF (resized).jpeg
60E012AF-0F7D-446B-947D-76562A0E5854 (resized).jpeg
4CA78F6C-FFAE-44A3-994D-8CE9148813C2 (resized).jpeg
#1 2 years ago

I just moved to Casper Wyoming 2 weeks ago.
I’m looking to meet other pinball folk in the area.
I would like to possibly get together, play pinball, maybe start a league in Casper.
I’m
Pretty sure Cheyenne has an active league. I would like to hear more about that as well.

#2 2 years ago

Wyoming pinheads, mrgone is a truly righteous guy. You are lucky to have him in your area. Enjoy!

#3 2 years ago

Bump, for anyone who missed it.

#4 2 years ago

Welcome to Wyoming, the blackhole of pinball!

There are a couple guys in Casper, maybe they will chime in. I think there are only a couple dozen active pinsiders in the entire state though. It's a rather small community, shall we say...

#5 2 years ago

Let’s get together and build it up.
I found a black knight sword of rage on location in Casper. I added it to pinball map.

1 week later
#6 2 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Welcome to Wyoming, the blackhole of pinball!
There are a couple guys in Casper, maybe they will chime in. I think there are only a couple dozen active pinsiders in the entire state though. It's a rather small community, shall we say...

did someone say Blackhole??? I love that game!!! To bad we live in it....

4 weeks later
#7 2 years ago

Good morning Wyoming pinheads.
I’m heading over to Cheyenne today. Going to be at flippers arcade.

1 week later
#8 2 years ago

Any places to play in Gillette/Douglas area? Up that way for work, all the time, and looking for spot to play.

1 month later
#9 2 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Any places to play in Gillette/Douglas area? Up that way for work, all the time, and looking for spot to play.

None that I know of......Someday Wyoming's pinball scene will not suck lol.

#10 2 years ago

Anyone from Wyoming going to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown??? Wife and I will be there Friday morning through Sunday.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Anyone from Wyoming going to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown??? Wife and I will be there Friday morning through Sunday.

I’m Planning on going.

5 months later
#12 2 years ago

Good morning Wyoming pinheads.
Anytime you are in the Casper area hit me up and we can play some classics.

4CA78F6C-FFAE-44A3-994D-8CE9148813C2 (resized).jpeg4CA78F6C-FFAE-44A3-994D-8CE9148813C2 (resized).jpeg
#14 2 years ago

Awesome. Great to see some pinball in Wyoming. I have a cabin in Medicine Bow National Forest. Alas, I don't have any pinball machines there...yet. I should get one for there. There's a ton of great pinball locations in Colorado. I hit Arcade 1up last time I was out there.

#15 2 years ago

Maybe it's time to organize the first ever Wyo PinFest (for the 12 people that would come, haha). And not right now, but during a ...warmer month.

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Maybe it's time to organize the first ever Wyo PinFest (for the 12 people that would come, haha). And not right now, but during a ...warmer month.

Hey Andy. I’m in. Just let me know when and where!

#17 2 years ago

For ALL of you following this thread, I’m a WY part timer….

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from canea:

Have it Cheyenne and I will come up, or down or down then up or both....

#19 2 years ago

I'm in Utah but a bunch of us would definitely come out for a Wyoming pinfest.

#20 2 years ago

I have three pins at my place over by Devils Tower and will be bringing more out this year. Also, belong to The Golf Club at Devils Tower if anyone wants to hang or meet there.

#21 2 years ago

If it fit into one of our camping trip schedules, I'd definitely come to a WY event. Did that with the first UT event years ago.

4 months later
#22 1 year ago

Add one more Wyoming pinball junkie!

I recently moved up to Casper from Denver. I'm a lifelong pinball fan, but have never owned one...yet. Looking to find some cool places to play and also possibly acquire a pin as well at some point. The only places in town that have pins I've seen are Gaslight Social (Stranger Things) and the bowling ally on CY (Jurassic Park Pro). Any other places people can recommend in Casper I'd appreciate.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from Knapp_Arcade:

Awesome. Great to see some pinball in Wyoming. I have a cabin in Medicine Bow National Forest. Alas, I don't have any pinball machines there...yet. I should get one for there. There's a ton of great pinball locations in Colorado. I hit Arcade 1up last time I was out there.

The 1UP is amazing! I used to live 10-minutes from the Greenwood Village location in south metro-Denver. Needless to say I was there often. There is also a cool place down the street from the Greenwood 1UP called Pindustry that I used to go to also. Pindustry didn't have the diversity of pins like 1UP, but it was still worth going to a few times a month. I miss those places so much and honestly they're one of the few things I still miss about living in CO.

Oh, and as someone else mentioned The Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown is a must if you're in the area when it takes place! I'm a little nervous it might not happen this year since they have yet to announce a date and venue for 2022.

1 month later
#24 1 year ago

Welcome to Wyoming wiggles.
I’m planning a get together soon,
Any Caspar or other Wyoming pinheads please reach out to me.

#25 1 year ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Welcome to Wyoming wiggles.
I’m planning a get-together soon,
Any Caspar or other Wyoming pinheads, please reach out to me.

I live in Colorado but travel to the Gillette area monthly and would be down for a get-together.

3 weeks later
#26 1 year ago

Hey Fellow Wyomites. I have a pile of pins up in the big horn basin, in Powell. We have pinball tournaments once a month at The Red Zone Sports Bar in Powell, we usually have a decent turn out. Pots range from $250-400. Not big, but it is Powell after all. Have a draw of Cody players come over. I think we have the biggest pinball location in Wyoming (correct me if I am wrong, please). The Red Zone has ten games - currently AC/DC premium, Star Wars Pro, Game of Thrones, Ghostbusters, Attack From Mars, JJP Guns and Roses, Wheel of Fortune, Medieval Madness, Iron Maiden Premium, and Metallica - but I rotate often. Also other bars in town have pairs - K-Bar, and the Peaks. I also do game trades if anybody in the area is hunting games. Buy and sell as well. Working on my dealership, if Stern and Chicago gaming would let me!

60E012AF-0F7D-446B-947D-76562A0E5854 (resized).jpeg60E012AF-0F7D-446B-947D-76562A0E5854 (resized).jpeg8600C525-CDBC-4ADB-A91E-15B709B44FCF (resized).jpeg8600C525-CDBC-4ADB-A91E-15B709B44FCF (resized).jpegA38365AB-CD96-4BA6-9A93-E51537E6DE42 (resized).jpegA38365AB-CD96-4BA6-9A93-E51537E6DE42 (resized).jpeg

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from graffixpinball:

Hey Fellow Wyomites. I have a pile of pins up in the big horn basin, in Powell. We have pinball tournaments once a month at The Red Zone Sports Bar in Powell, we usually have a decent turn out. Pots range from $250-400. Not big, but it is Powell after all. Have a draw of Cody players come over. I think we have the biggest pinball location in Wyoming (correct me if I am wrong, please). The Red Zone has ten games - currently AC/DC premium, Star Wars Pro, Game of Thrones, Ghostbusters, Attack From Mars, JJP Guns and Roses, Wheel of Fortune, Medieval Madness, Iron Maiden Premium, and Metallica - but I rotate often. Also other bars in town have pairs - K-Bar, and the Peaks. I also do game trades if anybody in the area is hunting games. Buy and sell as well. Working on my dealership, if Stern and Chicago gaming would let me!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is awesome!
I wish we could get a real op in Casper.
I have been meeting local pinheads here though and I’m starting a league soon.
I will make it a point to get out to your location soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cheko's Shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.99
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinsburg, WV
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

6,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

6,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wyoming-pinheads?hl=krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.