Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 days ago by mrgone
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 months ago

I just moved to Casper Wyoming 2 weeks ago.
I’m looking to meet other pinball folk in the area.
I would like to possibly get together, play pinball, maybe start a league in Casper.
I’m
Pretty sure Cheyenne has an active league. I would like to hear more about that as well.

#2 4 months ago

Wyoming pinheads, mrgone is a truly righteous guy. You are lucky to have him in your area. Enjoy!

#3 4 months ago

Bump, for anyone who missed it.

#4 4 months ago

Welcome to Wyoming, the blackhole of pinball!

There are a couple guys in Casper, maybe they will chime in. I think there are only a couple dozen active pinsiders in the entire state though. It's a rather small community, shall we say...

#5 4 months ago

Let’s get together and build it up.
I found a black knight sword of rage on location in Casper. I added it to pinball map.

1 week later
#6 3 months ago
Quoted from canea:

Welcome to Wyoming, the blackhole of pinball!
There are a couple guys in Casper, maybe they will chime in. I think there are only a couple dozen active pinsiders in the entire state though. It's a rather small community, shall we say...

did someone say Blackhole??? I love that game!!! To bad we live in it....

4 weeks later
#7 81 days ago

Good morning Wyoming pinheads.
I’m heading over to Cheyenne today. Going to be at flippers arcade.

1 week later
#8 72 days ago

Any places to play in Gillette/Douglas area? Up that way for work, all the time, and looking for spot to play.

1 month later
#9 40 days ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Any places to play in Gillette/Douglas area? Up that way for work, all the time, and looking for spot to play.

None that I know of......Someday Wyoming's pinball scene will not suck lol.

#10 40 days ago

Anyone from Wyoming going to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown??? Wife and I will be there Friday morning through Sunday.

#11 40 days ago
Quoted from Switch:

Anyone from Wyoming going to the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown??? Wife and I will be there Friday morning through Sunday.

I’m Planning on going.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside