(Topic ID: 291545)

WWYD?

By illudiumQ36

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago

The easiest thing to do is just refund and move on, perhaps after a final message giving them a day to respond to your liking. You didn't agree to a layaway plan.

I know there are some who will take the "it's principle" stand and say you should keep the deposit but you don't need that shit in your life. You have no idea how much of a potential online psycho this guy could be not worth the potential hassles over $100.

#5 3 years ago

You also might have someone who offered you $100 or so less than this guy when you listed it. Time to send him a follow up message and see if he's still interested.

I will EASILY sacrifice a few bucks if it's going to make my life easier on a sale.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwyd?tu=CrazyLevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.