2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 42 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by nerdygrrl
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

logo (resized).png

#1 2 years ago

Hello gang, someone knows what's happen with Pinbits. Since 3 week, I try to contact him but i remain unanswered. And more, on his website several pieces are backorder. Pinbits still alive or closed???

If you are information please, let me know!

logo (resized).png

#2 2 years ago

They just sent an order out to me last night.

#3 2 years ago

Try emailing

#4 2 years ago

I ordered my kit from them two weeks ago and it got delivered last week.

#6 2 years ago

A friend just got his order yesterday.

#7 2 years ago

Ok, thanks to give news with pinbits, i happy to hear is alive. I'm french canadian, my english by the phone is very poor. Since 3 weeks, But i send one e-mail by his website and 2 direct in pam@pinbits.com without come back from them???

#8 2 years ago

Maybe your emails got caught in their spam filter? Do you have a second email address that you can try emailing them from?

#9 2 years ago

http://www.pinbits.com it's good and right website? pam@pinbits.com it's ok?

#10 2 years ago

Pinbits--while a wonderful company to do business with--isn't the best at communication (you actually get that a lot in this hobby).

BUT...Martin and Pam both did something wonderful for me recently (that I won't go into), and didn't charge me a dime for it. When I emailed them to PLEASE let me pay them something for their time and supplies, they didn't answer that email, either.

So you take the good with the bad, but with Pinbits, it's almost all good, and I'm a customer for life.

#11 2 years ago

Always check my spam and i received nothing from them...

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from rsss:

Always check my spam and i received nothing from them...

No, their spam filter--not yours.

#13 2 years ago

I have no doubt that pinbits is excellent, I have heard that good about their product. My problem, I want to have some information and buy but I have no return to my messages.

#14 2 years ago

Probably you have reason ForceFlow, their spam ...

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I emailed them to PLEASE let me pay them something for their time and supplies, they didn't answer that email, either.

I had the same problem in reverse. I finally got my order taken through email. I had called a few times but my info must have been taken incorrectly. I emailed through the site last night and got a reply within an hour. My order is on its way

#16 2 years ago

I know Martin. I just sent him a message through a private forum we both belong to. He'll see that faster than any Pinbits email. I'll let you guys know what I hear.

#17 2 years ago

Strummy, you have past your order direct on website? My problem some parts i need are sold out. I need information in the next rerun

#18 2 years ago

jar155, thanks your help is appreciated.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from rsss:

Strummy, you have past your order direct on website? My problem some parts i need are sold out. I need information in the next rerun

No. I contacted through the website asking if it was possible that my information was taken incorrectly and it was. One of the items I was looking for was also marked as sold out

#20 2 years ago

jar155, i send to you in pm my e-mail . If pinbits reply you give it to Martin.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

No. I contacted through the website asking if it was possible that my information was taken incorrectly and it was. One of the items I was looking for was also marked as sold out

Ok. you are lucky to have a reply from them

#22 2 years ago

Pam and Martin are some of the best people in the hobby.

#23 2 years ago
    Quoted from pintechev:

Pam and Martin are some of the best people in the hobby.

I have no doubt. I'm ready to buy from them. But, i'm unable to have a communication ...

#24 2 years ago

Like beelzeboob I asked if they could please take my money. I had called a few times but they had my info incorrect. So they were probably wondering why I was never paying my invoice as well. Shit happens. It's resolved. I have bought from them multiple times. Good stuff

#25 2 years ago
    Quoted from rsss:

I have no doubt. I'm ready to buy from them. But, i'm unable to have a communication ...

Try emailing them using a different email address.

#26 2 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

Like beelzeboob I asked if they could please take my money. I had called a few times but they had my info incorrect. So they were probably wondering why I was never paying my invoice as well. Shit happens. It's resolved. I have bought from them multiple times. Good stuff

Sound good! I received the same feedback for them from several pinballer. But I repeat my problem no communication possible with them ... I'm ready to buy!

#27 2 years ago

They are a great asset to the hobby, but the inconsistent communication is irksome.

#28 2 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Try emailing them using a different email address.

I wait reply from jar155, as mentionned he know Martin and use another forum with him.

I'm agree with you, if i don't reply from jar155, i try withy another e-mail.

#29 2 years ago

excuse my bad english guys, it's a little bit difficult to me. But, i still positive it's good practice for me

#30 2 years ago

I have no problem with bad English. My wife is from Eastern Europe and if somebody makes fun of her English she asks how many languages do you speak

#31 2 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

I have no problem with bad English. My wife is from Eastern Europe and if somebody makes fun of her English she asks how many languages do you speak

Your wife has a good reply My problem in Québec city area, all trade is in french no chance pratice my english...

#32 2 years ago
    Quoted from rsss:

excuse my bad english guys, it's a little bit difficult to me. But, i still positive it's good practice for me

Tu te débrouilles pas mal!

#34 2 years ago

I've had the same issue as the OP tried emailing several times regarding an item that's been out of stock for a while and no reply.

However, the item finally came back into stock 2 weeks ago so placed and ordered and received email and shipping notification within 48hours of ordering so it's more than likey their spam folder settings causing the problems.

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

I've had the same issue as the OP tried emailing several times regarding an item that's been out of stock for a while and no reply.
    However, the item finally came back into stock 2 weeks ago so placed and ordered and received email and shipping notification within 48hours of ordering so it's more than likey their spam folder settings causing the problems.

Many of their stock is back order. Either it's a matter of spam, or they are overwhelmed to be asked when their stock will be available again. But with an acknowledgment of receipt giving a deadline of return, it would already be good. At least we would know that our demand isn't in the dark ...

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Pinbits--while a wonderful company to do business with--isn't the best at communication (you actually get that a lot in this hobby).
    BUT...Martin and Pam both did something wonderful for me recently (that I won't go into), and didn't charge me a dime for it. When I emailed them to PLEASE let me pay them something for their time and supplies, they didn't answer that email, either.
    So you take the good with the bad, but with Pinbits, it's almost all good, and I'm a customer for life.

Exactly this. Martin and Pam are fantastic. Getting a message returned whether email or phone can be frustrating at best.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#37 2 years ago

A pinballer here give to me a right e-mail adress. I receive a quick reply from Pinbits.

Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#38 2 years ago

Talked to Martin. He says that they're pretty backed up right now. Lots of stuff going on outside of the hobby, but they'll get around to everything eventually.

Looks like the OP made contact. Good news.

#39 2 years ago

I am in the UK and Pinbits are possibly THE best US company I have dealt with for pinball stuff. Pam is super polite and has always answered my queries very quickly. They are the first company I check when I need some bits and bobs for a new game.

#40 2 years ago

Yeah they are a great asset to the hobby!!

#41 2 years ago

Dammmm. Package shipped around 7pm eastern time on Thursday and just arrived before 10am today. Coast to coast in less than 2 days. Nice!

#42 2 years ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

Dammmm. Package shipped around 7pm eastern time on Thursday and just arrived before 10am today. Coast to coast in less than 2 days. Nice!

USPS priority is typically two days coast to coast. Three days if you are in the midwest. Can't be them for pricing and time on small items.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RGP Models
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    $ 8,000.00
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 85.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 99.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 750.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 20.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 89.99
    $ 239.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Tilttopper
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 239.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside