IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

In the club and would love instructions for your mod if you don't mnd. Thanks.

#10 10 years ago

Awesome wrestlers on there...if I didn't have to life my playfield weekly to fix something I would do that too haha.

#21 10 years ago

Glad to see threw Indiana boys with the game and I know of another in Indiana in storage, be great to get together and compete on it sometime.

1 week later
#42 10 years ago

I have a big problem getting my ball to stay in the upper eject during both royal rumble and pandemonium modes, how easy should that shot be to make? I got a chance to play another persons WWFRR last weekend and I made the shot 3 times in my first game, I've made it three times in three months on mine....really would help pandemonium mode which I love. I have also only completed all 9 wrestlers once, and got it up to the playfield but could hit the shot then lost my ball on a drain. Anyone got advice for that shot? I suspect I may have the too much of an angle on my game, but haven't checked where it should be. Thanks for any help.

#48 10 years ago

I can frequently hit it from the right flipper, the ball just doesn't seem to want to stay there, really frustrating during pandemonium since that mode is so fun with multi-ball, I always select that as my skill shot bonus whenever 3-ball pandemonium is an option.

#50 10 years ago

Mine doesn't stay for that second to eject a new ball, it hits and instantly bounces out.

#55 10 years ago

Thanks ill get mine up here today too...my buddy put up 2.4 billion on mine last knight knocking out my high score so planned on putting a few hours on it today.

#59 10 years ago

I think it probably isn't working. Mine was doing the same thing, the coil was firing for the diverter, but my rear piece of plastic had dropped a bit and as the diverter was trying to move out of the way of the ball it wouldn't go far enough causing it to get returned to the left. I shaved a bit of plastic off of the hole for the diverter, and placed a screw in the back to prop that plastic up properly and haven't had any problems since. I did however near the same time also upgrade to 1.06, but pretty sure it was the plastic and not the software. Try it in a coil test to see if its moving or not, and determine if it is being blocked in anyway.

#60 10 years ago

Also sorry for not getting eject hole from upper playfield posted yet, been sick the last few days, but hoping to have some time to do that tonight finally.

1 week later
#66 10 years ago

Got all modes Lipton ball one yesterday and failed to start the rumble still....epic fail

#71 10 years ago

Are those color changing LED in the start mode inserts? If so, I'm stealing your idea I like it.

#78 10 years ago

What material were those toppers made out of?

3 weeks later
#102 10 years ago

Rip Jackpot is awarded for knocking down the DEAD Drop Targets 3 times during a single game. But it does not count any knocked down during the Undertaker Mode. The Jackpot also builds up every time you knock down the Dead Drop Targets and continues to accumalate between games until someone finally gets the jackpot, just like the Get in the Ring Jackpot does. If you are having a problem you may want to check the switches/diodes on your Dead Drop Targets, I had a bad diode, and it was not allowing one of the switches to score even though it would drop when hit and thus never allowed me to actually score that Jackpot.

Sadly Tag Team Play was never written into the code, hopefully Chad can provide an update similar to the one he has made for DESW and is currently working on for JP one day to include that mode of play, would be great for parties.

4 months later
#117 10 years ago

Got my first super jackpot on it this past week...was disappointed by the point but pumped to hit it.

#126 10 years ago

I do not have one. Have a marking for where it would go but has definitely not been installed.

// Error: Image 195395 not found //

3 weeks later
#161 10 years ago
Quoted from carbonROD:

I spent a bit of time putting together a display stand for my replica belt...couldn't be happier with the result!
And I completely agree with fellow WWFRR Club members...it's one of the great 'bang for your buck' pins of all time!

Just glad after seeing your picture that I am not the only one who blocks doors with my games....closet space?....who needs that, ha.

Just glad after seeing your picture that I am not the only one who blocks doors with my games....closet space?....who needs that, ha.

3 weeks later
#170 10 years ago

As first reported in another thread by John Wart RIP the ultimate warrior.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/ultimate-warrior-passes-away-26223975

1 week later
#173 10 years ago

Question,

Haven't spent as much time on WWF lately, and had a party a few weeks back where it got a lot of play. I went to play it last night and my shaker motor was going off with every hit of the flippers and I couldn't recall if this was normal or not? It just seemed to be more active then I remember, but I have been playing a lot of Diner and Congo and Goldeneye none of which have a shaker so I just thought maybe that was why it seemed so odd to me. Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

-Tommy

#175 10 years ago

No John Wart is another pinsider who posted about the warriors death in another thread first I was just giving him the credit for posting first. Any help on flipper shake motor question?

1 month later
#197 9 years ago

Mine only registers that shot sometimes it works every time in test node. Tried new switch too didn't solve it.

#206 9 years ago

Nope never had that at all.

5 months later
#270 9 years ago

Did anyone else just watch survivor series! That main event finale was amazing had to pump you up!

#272 9 years ago

I felt exactly the same, finale was very nice surprise. Looking forward to the follow up tonight.

#274 9 years ago

Yeah he looked awesome. Reminds me of Mr. Perfect, probably most talented guy there but not getting his over the top push.

#276 9 years ago

I haven't had any problems.

2 weeks later
1 month later
1 month later
#307 9 years ago

Love mine now just waiting on Wrestlemania.

1 month later
#314 8 years ago

Curious how many out there could use a new ramp for left side?

4 months later
#464 8 years ago

Looks awesome to me and better than the topper that didn't exist before! Great job on it.

#483 8 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Could use a new left ramp as well . Does anyone know how to find cliffys ? I did not see them on there site. Thanks for any help.

Just email Cliffy, he has them or will make you a set for sure.

#486 8 years ago

No problem. I have had same experiences with Cliffy. He hooked me up with some of the first protectors for my Wrestlemania LE. Very thankful.

#494 8 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

So...anybody interested in a new left ramp? Tsskinne is sending me the left ramp for me to model a new one.

Sorry for delay guys. Ramp was just sent via UPS. Mine isn't perfect but I hope it's good enough for a model. If it isn't I hope someone else will step up and send your ramp in. -Tommy

1 week later
#506 8 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Yep, add me to the notification list for the new ramp when available! Glad to see it finally being produced!
For anyone in the Pacific Northwest, I will have my WWFRR at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo in less than two weeks with the new topper and updated Pinsound audio! It got lots of play last year and looking forward to seeing people enjoy it again with the upgrades this year!

Wow, I didn't know it had pinsound audio done for it, that is really cool.

#509 8 years ago

Glad to see the list of ramp supporters growing, thanks again to Freeplay40 for taking on this project!

1 month later
#576 8 years ago

Glad to see so many interested in the project and thx u again to freeplay for making it Happen!

2 weeks later
#602 8 years ago

Thanks for the continued efforts on this project, I really appreciate it as I am sure that lots of others do as well.

#609 8 years ago

I'll post install pics ASAP

#624 8 years ago

Damn those look amazing I can't wait to hear macho man yelling at me again! Thank you!

#646 8 years ago

Congrats to all WWFRR owners! More importantly thank you to Mark, FreePlay40! Can't possibly say thank you enough. Although this is just pinball and hopefully we all have more important things going on in our lives, this game is very important to me for a variety of reasons. Mark took his time, energy, and skill set to insure our games will have much longer lives! Best news for all of us he hit a home run. Ramp fits damn near perfectly, and looks freaking amazing.

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg
image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg
image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg
image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg
image_5.jpegimage_5.jpeg
image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg
image_7.jpegimage_7.jpeg

#647 8 years ago

Mark's improvements to the exits of the ramp for increased strength are genius and effective. The center exit now has extra walls. It fits snugly and seems much stronger than original. The far right exit that loops around back of the upper play field is nice as well. Mark did not drill holes in that exit because we wanted to place it on mine and get the holes perfect. What I realized is I think those screws actually put more tension on that exit and made it more rigid increasingly likely hood of cracks and breakage. As a result I decided to not place screw holes on that exit tab. I've played about 5 test games before I came to write and post pictures here. The ramp flows beautifully, looks amazing, and again saves our games. Mark, thank you so much. -Tommy

#649 8 years ago

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg

image_5.jpegimage_5.jpeg

image_6.jpegimage_6.jpeg

image_7.jpegimage_7.jpeg

#653 8 years ago

Get your holiday order in! Now back to playing WWFRR!

#659 8 years ago

Feels so good to play again!

#670 8 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Hmm...I'm trying to understand why the drilling of holes on the top right exit is optional. Wouldn't it over time, as the ramp settles, require these screws? Seems like it would loosen over time?
Also, can we use our existing clear ramp cover on this new ramp?

Lancestorm, what I noticed when installing mine was that the screws seem to make that ramp exit on the far right too rigid/stiff, leading to the cracking and breaking that is typically seen there. I decided that I would leave them off to give that little piece of plastic some give with the force of the ball hopefully making it more adaptable to any ball strikes it may receive. I hope that explanation makes sense, if not shoot me a PM and I'll try to explain it in more detail, or perhaps we can skype and I can show you what I mean by it. -Tommy

#678 8 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

First 10 ramps successfully formed this evening. Will begin machining tomorrow and start shipping Friday....Saturday at the latest.

IMG_1020.jpg

Such a cool thing to see!

1 week later
#688 8 years ago

Just put up 1.5 billion. My best game in a long time on there and still couldn't crack my high scores list. New ramp flows so well.

#692 8 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

That is a really good score. I have not cracked 1 billion on my game yet. I just added an external subwoofer and the base is freakin' awesome. What is your strategy for achieving such a high score? My new ramp should get here today. I am going to try to fabricate some new custom SS ramp protectors using some old Bally/Williams siderail.

I use the mr. Fuji mode start hole to start a mood. When it ejects I left it dead flip over to my right in lane and 75% of time it rolls high enough to hit the switch lighting Fuji hole again and I re-shoot to stack modes to get to royal rumble. Also hit your 9 shots to collect wrestlers to start multiball as much as possible. I had 4 multiballs and 1 royal rumble in that game.

1 week later
#722 8 years ago

Posted in other thread too but could the screen and raspberry pi be connected to a roku stick and stream the wwe network to it?

#725 8 years ago

Roku stick is a usb or hdmi connected streaming device. Just don't know the ports of the pi

3 weeks later
#747 8 years ago

I'll be streaming some gameplay tomorrow before the rumble on wwe network.

#749 8 years ago

Stream is called thisflippinpodcast on twitch.

#751 8 years ago

Dmbjunky I just finished sorry. You didn't miss much. Had some technical issues and shit gameplay

#753 8 years ago

Well that royal rumble ending sucked again. Dammit.

#755 8 years ago

Styles impressed the hell out of me, Jericho lasting basically the whole time but doing nothing was weird to me. And yeah totally setting up WM, but dammit I wanted Ambrose to win at the end so bad! The lunatic running around with two titles would have been awesome, even a heel turn for him in the end there aligning with the authority would have been a sweet angle to take. Good show overall, just didn't like seeing HHH get the title....also, I'm not any sort of expert on physical fitness but what the hell are HHH and Vince taking? Straight shots from the fountain of youth or just a healthy regimen of HGH and steroids? 70 year old men shouldn't have arms like that.

#757 8 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Anyone have a WWFRR within 5 hours of chicago pm me. Even if you don't see this until a few months from now I may still be interested!

Do you mean have one or have one for sale?

3 weeks later
#811 8 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

I have a really nice, undocumented HUO WWF Royal Rumble available for sale in Evanston (first suburb north of Chicago) IL.
The one area of noticeable damage is right below the coin door. I include some detailed pictures. Otherwise, it is in excellent, unshopped condition. The only thing it could use is a good playfield wipe down. But it is not excessively dirty by any means.
See the web page for more pictures, but Rick Schieve did the one fix it needed and he felt that it has never been on location and was likely an early production model display/show game. Person I got it from said it was delivered to them new in box.
Here's the Craigslist add: chicago.craigslist.org link
Here's the dedicated web page with a lot more (and high res) pictures:
http://www.missilecommand.org/WWF_Royal_Rumble/WWF_Royal_Rumble.html
Asking $2,345. If interested, please email direct, no pms. Thanks,
Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
[email protected]

RR11_(resized).jpgRR10_(resized).jpgRR09_(resized).jpgRR08_(resized).jpgRR07_(resized).jpg

This is really interesting, be curious what code it is running as well. I think I see some different/extra inserts as well. Wish it had prototype cabinet.

#816 8 years ago

This game usually advertises deathball 2000

#817 8 years ago

Also missing text on inlane Outland inserts I noticed

#819 8 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Yep TSskinne, it did visually advertise deathball 2000 but played welcome to the jungle. It also had no backbox lettering like the caution and information, it was just all black. Sticker seemed to say June of 94 but numbered as 1110007. I'm guessing number 7 but the info on IPDB says it started earlier then that But Orin Day says sometimes they came back and were given a later dates. Not sure if that means that the date was put later or then is the serial number also changed or was it still given its original serial number. Might be a prototype but not sure?

Thanks man, cool info, maybe early demo show game, came back gone through and sent back out.

#821 8 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

It was a long drive for Brad76 (over an hour each way), and he was willing to meet me close to 9PM on a Sunday night. I much appreciate him coming out and giving it a good going over. I'm not much of a pin guy (much more of a vid guy), and I'm not familiar with this game at all, so I'm glad he provided knowledgeable feedback. He tested most everything on the playfield and didn't note any problems or issues.
Only thing we noticed when he was looking it over that he didn't report is that we noticed all the ROMs were hand labeled. Most of the Data East boards I have worked with have had factory printed labels on the ROMs. Oh, by the way, no burnt connectors at all, fresh batteries and a close to perfect manual and very clean inside the cabinet body, with an extra set of sling plastics and keychain plastic in the coin box.
Someone mentioned the captive ball. It is present and works as it should.
I'm glad to take any additional detailed pictures anyone may want, if anyone is interested.
Joe

Joe thanks for being such a good seller and getting all the info out there even though pins aren't your area of expertise, really cool of you to do.

2 months later
#899 7 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I picked up one of these recently and like it quite a bit. I have a question for you guys though.
The game had some problems when I got it. A little acid damage to the reset section. I cleaned it up and replaced all of the parts and it boots and plays.
It seems like a lot of the time the game will shoot two balls out of the trough into the shooter lane. What would be causing this?

Trough switches

#901 7 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

That was my first thought but haven't messed with a lot of data east games. I check all of those in the morning. Thanks

Mine had one not working when I picked it up.

#903 7 years ago

I think mine was a broken diode on one of the trough switches or perhaps it was a wire that needed resoldered. Either way it was a relatively easy fix

3 weeks later
#915 7 years ago

Anyone else pumped for Money in the Bank tonight?!

#917 7 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

***** SPOILER ALERT *****
I'm in shock. Cleveland finally wins a title and Cincinnati's own Dean Ambrose cashes in and is the WWE Heavyweight Champion. What kind of alternative universe am I in? Someone pinch me! Am I awake?

Main event was awesome!

10 months later
#1051 6 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I purchased a rough (by my standards) WWFRR a few months ago, and haven't had chance to go through it yet. I'm now starting to think that I want to do a custom re-theme. Not change the theme, but maybe sand the playfield down, and do a new custom overlay. I have a spare NOS playfield, so if I don't like it, I can always change back. I'd also like to change the cabinet art/translite while I'm at it. If I follow through with this idea, it may end up being a money pit, but this is a dream theme of mine as I was a kid growing up in the late 80s and early 90s who loved WWF. Still contemplating, any thoughts...

Yeah I love the original but would still enjoy seeing something new.

1 month later
#1067 6 years ago

Finally back in the club!

1 month later
#1075 6 years ago

Your flipper linkage is probably slightly worn, I just had the exact same thing on mine. Flipper rebuilds and you should be solid.

2 weeks later
#1088 6 years ago
Quoted from aerobert:

How does one turn off that annoying automatic third ball multiball? I'm reading through the manual but cant find the setting. Is it through tournament mode setting only?

I honestly didn't think you could

#1091 6 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Question, can you guys make the right scoop shot from the right flipper?
I've been having issues with the right scoop; I have tried bending the metal backing of the scoop downward a bit, which has helped a lot with shots from the left flipper. I seem to recall being able to make that scoop from the right flipper, but can't any more.
Can you guys hit that shot? Or was I just imagining it?

I have hit it but I thinks it's unintentional.

3 weeks later
#1105 6 years ago
Quoted from MrsHardy:

I'm in ! Everyone's favorite pin at our house ! The idea of putting mini figures inside is so cute. Going to do it tomorrow !

Don't know if it was cooler being at Wrestlemania 33 for the return, or seeing this!

#1113 6 years ago
Quoted from MrsHardy:

Tried out a few of the mods that people have mentioned here. I love the mini figures ! My husband especially liked the one on the upper playfield, cocky bastard My black light LED strip did not produce as dramatic of an effect as the poster with the original idea, but it does make the UV artwork accents pop more, so I'm happy. Also installed globalls, which look so cool to me. Would love to see anyone else's blacklight solutions.

You may want to try the new Pin Stadium lighting with the UV Glow tied into flashers. I am thinking about adding it to my game as well. The UV effects on WWFRR and TFTC are really cool with proper blacklighting.

https://pinstadium.com/

7 months later
#1201 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Is removing the upper ramp a pretty easy process? Has anyone documented it? Just wanted to double check before my new ramp comes. Probably won't install it right away (mine is in good shape) but it would be nice to know if there are any tips!

Mine was used to prototype FreePlay40's, it was a very easy install.

1 week later
#1206 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Totally forgot I’d made these. Have a couple of them left. Not perfect, but look nice. I’d be willing to sell them $15 per set shipped in the US.

I’ll take a set RDReynolds thanks man!

1 week later
#1207 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Totally forgot I’d made these. Have a couple of them left. Not perfect, but look nice. I’d be willing to sell them $15 per set shipped in the US.

Installed on location tonight, they look good.

1 month later
#1227 5 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Would anyone in this club in the Chicago area be willing to loan out their machine for a very cool wrestling convention Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking you’d get free pass to a an awesome show.
Here’s the details on it. And yes, that’s me debating what killed WCW with Eric Bischoff.
http://www.starrcast.com/p/events.html

I don’t think I’ll have room in my car with the people I’m bringing but if it changes I’ll let you know.

3 months later
#1263 5 years ago

Looks great man, I really like it.

4 weeks later
#1277 5 years ago

Yeah I'd be interested as well. I have some alternative slingshot plastics on my game featuring Bret Hart and Rick Flair, they are from RDReynolds and look very nice.

3 months later
#1306 5 years ago

Anyone willing to share their pinsound file? I just picked up a board at TPF for Royal Rumble and would love to upgrade the game.

4 months later
#1331 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Just picked up a WWFRR on Saturday, great game. Never having used a Pinsound card, is it possible to tone down/remove the over abundance of Macho Man oooooooooo yeahing?

I demand this individual be removed from the club immediately! How dare you question the amount of Macho Man at anytime, anywhere, in anything! Snap into a Slim Jim and enjoy the game!

But yeah as for your question I know a pinsider is actually working on a pinsound mix right now, maybe they can put in some alternate callouts or something.

3 weeks later
#1338 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

She's finally coming back to life. So pumped to get a few games in![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great man, and thanks again for the plastics!

1 year later
#1565 3 years ago
Quoted from Gingerbloke:

Hi Guys - a quick question about the Upper playfield - after a couple of months - I finally have a playing Royal Rumble OHHHH YEAHH..
How do people hit the kicker/eject on the upper playfield - my upper playfield flippers cant reach it?
I guess the better question is how are your upper playfield flippers adjusted?
Do you reference the small holes in the playfield as a guide?
Flipper height - unlike the lower playfield - the height adjustment is very vague - do you adjust to be just above scraping the playfield?
Any advise would be warmly received...

I've owned this machine on three separate occasions. It has basically always been in my collection for the past 8 years in one way or another, two of the machines taht upper playfield saucer was impossible to hit, the other it went in all the time. I couldn't for the life of me figure out the differences or what caused it as all my flippers seemed aligned the same.

#1571 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Seems like a lot of interest in Pinsound for this machine lately. I'll be working on V2 of my mix shortly. A few others here have collected some great callouts, and I'll be adding some stereo adjustments to some of the effects.
If anyone has any other suggestions or improvements, send them along. We can crowdsource this.

Any good videos of these mixes out there?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.