IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdreynolds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago

Great machine. I love mine. Of course, the theme is huge for the WrestleCrap guy.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from SpiffyRob:

Does anyone know the difference between the 1.03 and 1.06 roms? Mine has the 1.03, but I haven't been able to find a change list anywhere. Is it worth seeking out an upgrade?

Not sure from 1.03 to 1.06, but I had 1.05 and went to 1.06 and saw/heard zero differences.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

I agree, get the Cliffy's for WWFRR, they are awesome! I was one of Cliffy's testers for the WWFRR set of protectors, and I love them! Not only do the protect your game, but the help hide any old wear around the areas that usually get beat up!
Here are some shots from when I put mine in.
If you have WWFRR, I can't say it enough, contact Cliffy and get your game the protectors for your machine!

Just got those in - they look great!

#39 10 years ago

I have pretty much given up on the Get in the Ring shot. Too risky.

For score, I generally play to start the standard multi ball, and just try to get as many of those jackpots as possible. Has anyone ever gotten all the wrestlers in standard multi ball mode? I think I've maybe gotten 5 or 6, never close to all 9...

#58 10 years ago

Odds are it is your middle diverter and not a software issue. As I recall, it is a small magnet and I had to adjust mine quite a few times to get it right. I noted in this thread I eventually had working about 75% of the time, but I am guessing it's closer to 95% now.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwf-royal-rumble-wwfrr-gameplay-questions

#62 10 years ago

Yeah, it's worth fixing I think. I love hitting the banzai shot and having it whip around so fast. Actually, I think it goes too fast on my machine - it whips around the mini PF and when it goes into the wire ramp, it actually sometimes hits it and bounces backward a little!

What an awesome machine.

5 months later
#114 10 years ago

Legit do not understand how this game is not in the Pinside top 100. Not asking for top 10, but not top 100??!

#119 10 years ago

Jimmy, what's wrong with yours? Maybe we can help.

Also, who has a post between the flippers on their machine? I guess some do and some don't? Mine does...

#122 10 years ago

Dunno. Some one emailed me asking about the post, I said I had it, he said his did not?

#129 10 years ago

I think it was an option, the post maybe came in the goodie bag?

#131 10 years ago

Good question. I think I have mine on pretty much factory settings, save for setting specials to extra balls.

1 month later
#182 9 years ago

Wowzers! Good luck with that one!

3 weeks later
#190 9 years ago

Amazingly underrated machine!

1 week later
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Mine only registers that shot sometimes it works every time in test node. Tried new switch too didn't solve it.

Weird - mine always registers the shot, no matter what the speed.

2 months later
#235 9 years ago

I've been getting more of the alt trans ready for folks if anyone is interested.

#242 9 years ago

Here's the cards I use. Very basic, but tie in with the proto trans.

wwfcards.jpgwwfcards.jpg

1 month later
#256 9 years ago

I will always miss my buddy Quake. John was such a good guy.

#258 9 years ago

Backhand the left ramp?

#261 9 years ago

Quake was an even better man than a wrestler, just a great guy. I'm honored he wrote the foreword to my first book.

5 months later
#308 9 years ago

Just a heads up that my WWFRR will be on location starting next weekend at the Skyline Drive In Theater in Shelbyville, IN. They're opening the SkyCade, a new arcade!

4 weeks later
#313 8 years ago

I got a Rottendog board, works great.

And just a quick note that I still have a couple proto trans available...PM if interested.

3 months later
#383 8 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I'd love a repro topper. I've been using one of my kids bling belts as a place holder:
image.jpg

I've used that exact same belt on mine.

1 month later
#487 8 years ago

Mine is out on location now or I'd check. As I recall, in Banzai mode it goes all the way around. It can divert to the mini play field as well. I remember needing to adjust mine but can't remember what exactly I did...can anyone else help out here?

2 weeks later
#510 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Wow, I didn't know it had pinsound audio done for it, that is really cool.

Anyone have footage of it with pinsound?

1 month later
#557 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

diode broke off bottom right pf flipper coil..
Does this pin have a flipper coil test in diagnostics? I dont see it . thanks

There should definitely be a individual coil test in diagnostics. You have to scroll through those to find the flipper coil test.

#563 8 years ago

Quick note that I have a very few of these if anyone is interested...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-wants-a-wwf-royal-rumble-prototype-trans

2 months later
#734 8 years ago

Sitting next to a MNF! Really like that game too.

2 weeks later
#760 8 years ago

WooHooo! I own a $5,500 game! Who knew?

#764 8 years ago

Check to make sure the switch prior to that diverter is working. I seem to recall I had the same issue and it was due to that...my machine is on location or I could better check for you.

#771 8 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

RDReynolds....
Do you mean this? I think at one point it used to move...Haven't seen it do anything.

14543769031042117077668_(resized).jpg

I don't have my WWFRR here, but isn't that the diverter? Can you take a picture a bit further back?

#773 8 years ago

You betcha! Enjoy the game!

#778 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Are you the same RDReynolds on WrestleCrap? I was on there today and noticed the name and wondered if there was a connection.

Ah yup.

3 weeks later
#800 8 years ago

Wow that looks great!!

1 month later
#863 8 years ago

I put Ric Flair and Bret Hart on my slings. I really need to take a picture of those at some point (my machine is on location)...

2 weeks later
#871 7 years ago
Quoted from Pondwater:

ITS FINALLY DONE!
Pinsound board with custom mix on my WWF RR.
» YouTube video
I now realize i need an external mic. Ill take another video with an external mic so its clearer. The cell phone mic just doesn't do it.

Fantastic! Just wish it had the classic Royal Rumble theme from the late 80s.

1 week later
#885 7 years ago

Finally remembered to take a pic of my slings!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#890 7 years ago

Just spent a couple days prepping this for printing...debating on maybe doing a plastic sign or maybe a poster...thoughts?

Wrestlefest_(resized).jpgWrestlefest_(resized).jpg

#893 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Are you looking for someware to incorporate it into the game like a mod ?

Nah, wall decoration.

3 weeks later
#909 7 years ago

Guessing this is a trough issue or perhaps the switch in the launch lane going bad?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#912 7 years ago

Mine was easy - the ball launch coil had become disconnected.

1 year later
#1165 6 years ago

Does anyone still need the prototype trans? I have I think two left...

3 weeks later
#1182 6 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

New to the WWF Royal Rumble family. Just acquired last week.
I got it home and the back box lights (other than flashers) don’t light. Tested the fuses. All good. Reseated what I thought to be relevant connectors. Not only didn’t I fix the backbox issue, now all my playfield lights are not lighting. All I get is GI and flashers.
What did I do?
Any noob, layman’s term suggestion for repairs would be greatly appreciated.

It would be CN8 on the power board, either the connector being burnt or the board itself having issues. Top left corner of the back box. These are notorious for going out on DE pins...I'd suggest replacing that board with an X-Pin board. You can find out more about those here:

https://xpinpinball.com/product/xp-deppb/

#1184 6 years ago

Happy to help. It’s a very common Data East issue. Has happened on all DE pins I’ve had - WWFRR, R&B, Tommy, SW...

1 month later
#1204 5 years ago

Would anyone in this club in the Chicago area be willing to loan out their machine for a very cool wrestling convention Labor Day weekend? I’m thinking you’d get free pass to a an awesome show.

Here’s the details on it. And yes, that’s me debating what killed WCW with Eric Bischoff.

http://www.starrcast.com/p/events.html

#1205 5 years ago

Totally forgot I’d made these. Have a couple of them left. Not perfect, but look nice. I’d be willing to sell them $15 per set shipped in the US.

E54E3255-5576-4BBB-BD7D-D65E5737ABEB (resized).jpegE54E3255-5576-4BBB-BD7D-D65E5737ABEB (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1208 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Installed on location tonight, they look good.

Cool. I have one set left and the prototype trans if anyone is interested. Can also get nice reproach of original trans too...

2 months later
#1228 5 years ago

No worries, I'll have my WWF WrestleMania arcade machine there.

Also, I am doing a WrestleCrap panel and debating Eric Bischoff, Kevin Sullivan, and JJ Dillon about the Death of WCW...would love to have some support at that one as I am rather outnumbered! LOL

#1230 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

JJ Dillion lives a few miles from me in Delaware!

Please tell him to be kind to me. lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 26.50
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdreynolds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club?tu=rdreynolds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.