IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmare.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 10 years ago

Mine doesn't have a post but u can tell there was one before.

8 months later
#271 9 years ago

Yep, that was a very good main event. Lately WWE has been very predictable but not last night.

1 month later
#295 9 years ago

Does anybody have an extra plastic piece that goes under the coffin or know where to get one?

6 months later
#337 8 years ago

Same here. Someone needs to do a repro of the topper! Anyone?

2 weeks later
#377 8 years ago

I'm in. I would love to finally get this on my machine!

#387 8 years ago

That's terrific news. I'm excited that this is finally becoming an reality. Been wanting a topper for sometime now. How will we be able to order from you? You have PM disabled.

#391 8 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I do have it disabled.. PITA when it come to orders. If you want to get on the list and there will only be 16 made, go here and send me your info.
http://www.laseriffic.com/contact-us/

Thanks for the info. I just submitted my request.

Thanks

#393 8 years ago

Ask RD Reynolds about that. He printed a ton of Prototype Translites and he didn't have any issues.

#398 8 years ago

That looks great! Thank you for doing this.

#404 8 years ago

This is great stuff! I always wonder why they went with a plastic ramp in the first place. TFTC had all metal ramps.

#410 8 years ago

Where are we on the count currently?

#416 8 years ago

I'm also interested in the differences between 1.03 and 1.06. Any info on this?

#426 8 years ago

Bump...for excellent WWF Topper that Laseriffic is working on. If any are interested, please let Laseriffic know. We are needing 16 commitments to get a run on this.

#428 8 years ago

Good idea. I'll leave that up to Laseriffic or Dannunz.

1 week later
#433 8 years ago

Great news! Thanks for the update. We appreciate your hard work and turning this into a reality for us WWF owners who don't have the original topper.

1 week later
#439 8 years ago

Any luck on this since you walked away?

2 weeks later
#450 8 years ago

Thanks Laserriffic for doing this. We all appreciate your hard work on this repro.

#459 8 years ago

Is the topper set properly? According to the flyer, the left side is down and the right side is up.

#465 8 years ago

Personally Laseriffic, I don't care. I'm just happy you made one for all of us to enjoy. I just didn't know if it was made by design like that or the original poster mounted it wrong.

#469 8 years ago

I just want to say that the topper is a must have. If you have a Royal Rumble with no topper or using a cheap belt that you can get at Walmart, make the purchase for this topper by Laserriffic. You will not be disappointed and by the sounds of it, this might be the first and only run by Laserriffic!

#476 8 years ago

Nice looking WWF Skywelker! I like it next to JP.

2 weeks later
#505 8 years ago

Has price been mentioned yet for the repro ramp?

4 weeks later
#538 8 years ago

I confirm that the cliffy protectors are a must have on this game. For the Start mode cliffy, one side is screwed in while the other side is pushed down with double sided tape.

1 month later
#645 8 years ago

Please put me down for one of these ramps. It looks fantastic!

1 week later
#681 8 years ago

I have a post between my flippers.

#684 8 years ago

I've had two different versions of WWF. One without the post and one with the post. To be completely honest, I don't see much of a difference with or without. If there isn't a post, I wouldn't go through the hassle of putting one in.

3 weeks later
#735 8 years ago

Very nice! This game sure is a hidden gem. So much to do.

1 month later
#804 8 years ago

I would love to have the plastic piece under the coffin.

1 month later
#843 8 years ago

It sounds like you got mostly everything covered. If your brother is comfortable with doing it, I would move the battery pack off of the board.

1 week later
#854 8 years ago

Looks good PHBooms. I hope someone does a video on how to take that mini pf off. I've tried multiple times and followed instructions from other pinside members with no luck. I don't believe it shows you how to do it in the manual as well.

3 weeks later
#875 7 years ago

Calling all WWF or Data East owners:

I've been having a problem with my right mini flipper. It appears that the flipper is weak. I have already replaced the coil twice and get the same results. I've attached a link to a video of the behavior. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this nuisance of a problem?
Also, my bottom right flipper works like a champ.

3 months later
#928 7 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Trying to wrap my brain around what you mean. Should I lift the plastic and squeeze it in that way?

That's what I would do. It's the plastic behind the middle ramp.

#930 7 years ago

You will need to take the entire plastic piece off. This can be accessed without having to remove the upper playfield.

2 months later
#944 7 years ago

I posted this video a few months back and wanted to see if anyone had a clue how to fix this.

#948 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Check your leaf spring gap maybe. It's a double leaf maybe two of your contacts are to close together. Your lower flipper is not moving as well?

Bottom flipper works fine. Does that changed what you suggested from earlier?

10 months later
#1100 6 years ago

I changed mine to IFPA and confirmed it worked! Thanks for informing everyone about this.

#1109 6 years ago
Quoted from MrsHardy:

I've been looking for mods for this & haven't found any other than the figures in this thread. A Jumbotron sounds amazing, is this real ?! Does anyone have a link ?? Going to look for one now !!!
ETA: Found one here, but there doesn't seem to be a way to order online http://www.randompinball.com/

Look on page 15 halfway down. User Pondwater has the mod in his machine. He may be able to point you in the right direction. I believe Toyotaboy made it for him.

1 year later
#1297 5 years ago

Enjoy Caveman. It’s a really fun game and a lot of tough shots. This pin will be back in the collection when I have more room for sure. Ohh yeahhh

1 year later
#1389 4 years ago

What a major improvement to the game. Having this sound package really helps with the game being more modern.

6 months later
#1475 3 years ago
Quoted from Jerickso77:

The hell is the point of having a gate here? Did someone shop it and put it back on the wrong side?
[quoted image]

Haha. That’s what it looks like. I’ve owned that title two times and never seen a gate there.

1 year later
#1602 2 years ago

It’s been a little quiet here recently. This is an excellent coded machine by our dear Lyman Sheats. I’ve always thought this was an underrated machine due to the theme. Anyways, I have laseriffic topper and the bracket holding it up has broken off. Any suggestions on getting this thing mounted again?

1D7CDA69-FE81-4DB3-8650-DDEDEC75390F (resized).jpeg1D7CDA69-FE81-4DB3-8650-DDEDEC75390F (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#1610 2 years ago

Does anyone have an original translite in excellent condition that they are not using and would sell? I’m talking to those that replaced their translite with the prototype.

#1613 2 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Does anyone have or can make one of the alternate translites?

Yes. Check with RDReynolds

1 year later
#1676 8 months ago

I've been going through some boxes and have an extra WWF Royal Rumble Prototype Translite that a pinsider did a run for a while back. PM me if you are interested.

5 months later
2 months later
#1707 9 days ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

What is the latest rom version? I think I'm running 1.03 too. Any noticeable upgrades with the later revision?

1.06 is the latest Rom version.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nightmare.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club?tu=nightmare and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.