IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider majicman110.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1541 3 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Titantron LCD mod from Random Pinball
[quoted image]

Where did you get this? I emailed him through the random pinball site a few days ago and haven't heard back. Doesn't look like you can order thru his site

1 week later
#1547 3 years ago

Got over 2 billion for the first time. Was playing as player 1. Then the game froze during player 2's extra ball buy in countdown so I didn't even get to put in my initials.

This is my first data east. Is game freezing common? Happens about every 50 or 60 games to mine.

Also does anyone with the color dmd have an issue with the rendering for the extra ball buy in? All of the other animations look great except this one.

2 weeks later
#1567 3 years ago

I'm torn guys. I have heard some of the pinsound mixes and you guys are truly talented. These mixes sound awesome.
However...
The sound of Data East games is just so nostalgic for me. I know the sound isn't good. But if you asked 10 year old me what pinball sounds like, it is good ole Data East.

#1570 3 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

While I agree there is a certain level of nostalgia, the machine just comes alive with the high quality mixes. These are still the original tracks from the era, so although its not original to the machine it is very much authentic to the theme. These are exactly how I remember the wrestlers and their themes from the early 90s.

I agree with everything you are saying. I just love the original sound on its own merit.

10 months later
#1603 2 years ago

Does anyone have a topper (original, repro, or laseriffic) available? Or know where I can get one?

1 week later
#1608 2 years ago
Quoted from Grevier2:

I have no idea if this is the correct way to reply. I have a topper I can sell. My roof is a bit too short for it. Not sure if its a repro. Its a transparent belt that lights up.
Edit: I see my buddy Yellowghost posted above. Im his buddy with the topper. Im glad he knew what it was as I had no idea lol. Ive never sold anything here before but ive done ebay lots so should be pretty comfy shipping if needed.

Sending a pm your way

1 week later
#1609 2 years ago
Quoted from BurnDizzyBurn:

I have a repro of the original topper.. I’m in the UK however

Sent you a dm

1 month later
#1621 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Retrorefurbs is known for moderate quality, but has what you need if you are missing artwork.
Albeit at moderate to low quality.

Message rdreynolds. He had several that were better quality. I know because I made the same mistake you did.

That being said I have had other products from retro refurbs and been completely happy with the quality. Think it might be that this is an item that wasn't ever produced by data east so there aren't any originals to scan

#1625 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I personally think retro refurbs are great for cabinet decals and I have done a few different machines with them
The translites not so good though so going to Rdreynolds is certainly the way to go.
Here is his translite in my machine[quoted image]

Beautiful. What cabinet decals do you have on this? I want to redo mine but can't decide between the prototype and the original

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider majicman110.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club?tu=majicman110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.