IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lancestorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#216 9 years ago

I think I have an issue in the upper playfield. When I hit the 3 drop down targets, the diverter successfully slides into play to make an exit possible, but it makes a constant humming noise until the ball travels down to the lower playfield / flipper. Once the ball gets to the lower playfield, the diverter resets back to the appropriate spot and the noise stops. Is this low-humming noise normal?

3 months later
#257 9 years ago

On my machine I have only been able to get 50% up the left ramp using the left flipper. Anyone have a machine where with the left flipper you can get all the way up the left ramp and into the mini-pf (ring)?

#259 9 years ago

Yeah. Using left flipper, get all the way up the left ramp. It's easy with the right flipper, but the left I've never got all the way up. Curious if maybe my left flipper needs calibrating or not...wanted to know what others have experienced on their machine.

3 months later
#284 9 years ago

anyone use super bands on their RR? How they feel on this game versus traditional rubbers?

3 months later
#310 9 years ago

Anyone have some before/after LED conversion pictures?

1 week later
#317 8 years ago

Yes, I would buy one even though my original ramp is still perfect.

7 months later
#596 8 years ago

Dang that is a beaut. I'll take a ramp too.

#605 8 years ago

I agree with going thicker than the "standard" .125. Thanks for including us on all your efforts and updates!

#621 8 years ago

Sorry if I missed this earlier, but if ramp cracking is a common occurrence wouldn't you want to go with a thicker (.187) ramp vs matching the existing (.150)? What is the solution at the ramp entrance to try to avoid those cracks from occurring in the first place besides going with a thicker plastic? Just trying to understand the thought process, I'm a newb...thanks.

#635 8 years ago

Dayum that looks good. Looking fwd to the test results !

#665 8 years ago

Hmm...I'm trying to understand why the drilling of holes on the top right exit is optional. Wouldn't it over time, as the ramp settles, require these screws? Seems like it would loosen over time?

Also, can we use our existing clear ramp cover on this new ramp?

#666 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Maybe I missed it but I'm unsure... are the new metal ramp protectors included with the ramp? Thanks. Beautiful product BTW.

Sounds like entrance flap is included with the $125 ramp.

1 week later
#701 8 years ago

Are these still available for sale? My ramp is pristine, but I think I should stock up for the inevitable. I'm reading the posts and come up with $125 + $12 cover + $15 U.S. shipping = $152?

#719 8 years ago

Payment sent, thanks a lot Mark!

1 month later
#785 8 years ago

I've had my machine for a few years and have never had a ball end up there. Any idea what it is deflecting off of before getting there? Tone down on the flipper strength?

#793 8 years ago

It definitely goes in that direction towards the pops and occurs more frequently than you/I would suspect looking at the angle!

#795 8 years ago

Hoping this is sufficient

IMG_20160212_134347050_(resized).jpgIMG_20160212_134347050_(resized).jpg

4 months later
#916 7 years ago

***** SPOILER ALERT *****

I'm in shock. Cleveland finally wins a title and Cincinnati's own Dean Ambrose cashes in and is the WWE Heavyweight Champion. What kind of alternative universe am I in? Someone pinch me! Am I awake?

6 months later
#961 7 years ago

I would never use any ol Behr paint for a touchable item like the cabinet. I recommend an enamel-based finish like from Sherwin Williams. Cleans up the brushstrokes and is made for the abuse of fingers/hands. It is what I use for windows and doors. Awesome finish.

3 months later
#1030 7 years ago

What happens in Video mode if you select that on ball launch? I always just focus on pop bumper to get 100K - 1M per pop added to the score.

#1032 7 years ago

If you are talking about the mode where you wrestle, i've always used left flipper and launcher button and can win everytime.

#1034 7 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

You have an advantage during video wrestling mode. Meaning, your bar fills up super fast.

Ah, that makes sense!!! Thank you. I kept looking for cool "hidden" animations on the DMD and never understood the mode!

8 months later
#1152 6 years ago

Have a question for you guys. Up the Macho Madness lane is a VUK leading to the mini playfield. The VUK is not being sensed during play, the ball just sits. Only when the machine tries to find the lost ball does the VUK shoot the ball up. Any thoughts?

1 month later
#1162 6 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Was finishing up doing shop job on mine for first time and putting all leds in when I noticed this. My rumble has always worked great. Should I have a fuse here? Looked at schematic but still not sure. Any help appreciated. Located left side cabinet underneath left flipper.

Sorry for 3-weeks-later reply. I had a look at mine, I also am missing a fuse there so must be intentional. I have a fuse at F2 and F3, but not at F1.

#1163 6 years ago

Club members, has any one ever identified ALL the hidden easter eggs in this game?? Action is a bit fast so I'm not sure what I've unlocked gameplay wise, but I know of course the Happy Face bonus (scoops in a row) and Devil egg bonus (left ramp 3x in a row). Did anyone every compile a complete list? Curious what is out there I haven't seen yet!!!

2 months later
#1209 5 years ago

Question. VUK for Macho Madness. Need new hoop switch as the ball is not recognized by the system when it hits the hole. Eventually 'ball search' will find it and VUK will throw it up to the mini-playfield. I've looked at several stores online, can't find the switch for sale (all sold out). I believe the part number is 180-5116-00. Anyone got a good resource?

Example:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5116-00

Edit: seems 180-5116-00 is discontinued. Maybe this will work? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5116-01

#1210 5 years ago

Update: I believe the part I mentioned above is a suitable replacement, but I wanted original and was able to find it on Ministry of Pinball's website.

6 months later
#1287 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Does anyone else have a hell of a time getting the ball into the kickback on the upper playfield? I have a 1 in like 20 success rate. Just wondering if it’s that hard, or if I may have the game too steep.

That Macho Madness shot is tight and hard as hell, most of the times I just got lucky. Probably the hardest shot, with the behind-the-casket shot taking #2 for me.

What I want to know is if anyone ever able to backhand up the left ramp? I was never able to, it would never get to the top. Maybe that is by design but it always bothered me.

3 weeks later
#1298 5 years ago
Quoted from theCAVman316:

Also made this fitting adjustment to the message
[quoted image]

I like that customization you did. Can't recommend the colordmd enough on this game if you can afford it! You can see it in action in chuckwurt's game walkthrough:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 26.50
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lancestorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club?tu=lancestorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.