IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg
There are 1,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 35.
#253 9 years ago

Still looking for an original topper.......anyone?

It's time to Rumble

1 week later
#254 9 years ago

Decisions, decisions....
photo (1).JPGphoto (1).JPG

#255 9 years ago

I posted this on another thread and figured some of you may find this interesting in regards to wrestlers that are no longer with us:

So I tried to scour the playfield, inserts, both translites, and whatever modes I could remember from playing the game and came up with these numbers:

26 living
11 deceased:
Yokozuna, Doink, Big Bossman, Crush, Paul Bearer, Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth, Mr. Perfect, British Bulldog, Earthquake, Ultimate Warrior

#256 9 years ago

I will always miss my buddy Quake. John was such a good guy.

#257 9 years ago

On my machine I have only been able to get 50% up the left ramp using the left flipper. Anyone have a machine where with the left flipper you can get all the way up the left ramp and into the mini-pf (ring)?

#258 9 years ago

Backhand the left ramp?

#259 9 years ago

Yeah. Using left flipper, get all the way up the left ramp. It's easy with the right flipper, but the left I've never got all the way up. Curious if maybe my left flipper needs calibrating or not...wanted to know what others have experienced on their machine.

#260 9 years ago

That shot is impossible off the left flipper unless the ball already had momentum. I'm very sure it was designed so you can't back hand it from cradle. Only a cross shot from the right.

Edit: Also, EarthQuake was an awesome gimmick. I remember his introduction vividly when he was picked out of the crowd and squashed the fuck out of Warrior. I was totally convinced throughout his WWF run that he was some average Joe that saw his chance to break into wrestling, took the cheap shot, and then Dino Bravo/Frenchie Martin trained him (from the perspective of a child, it was totally conceivable).

#261 9 years ago

Quake was an even better man than a wrestler, just a great guy. I'm honored he wrote the foreword to my first book.

2 weeks later
#263 9 years ago
Quoted from justfury:

I posted this on another thread and figured some of you may find this interesting in regards to wrestlers that are no longer with us:
So I tried to scour the playfield, inserts, both translites, and whatever modes I could remember from playing the game and came up with these numbers:
26 living
11 deceased:
Yokozuna, Doink, Big Bossman, Crush, Paul Bearer, Randy Savage, Miss Elizabeth, Mr. Perfect, British Bulldog, Earthquake, Ultimate Warrior

This list is pretty spot on
But when the ball goes down that far left out lane and you're "Out of the Ring" when you shoot the ball back up the lane and you're back in the ring the DMD shows a wrestler that I always thought was Ludvig Borga.
He even wrestled in the WWF during that era

#264 9 years ago

Haven't seen the DMD on that, but you are right, he was in the WWF in that era. In fact, I think he was the first person to give Tatanka a loss. Borga went on to be a politician in his native Finland and would eventually shoot and kill himself.

Sorry to depress everyone.

#265 9 years ago

I'll try getting a pic of it one of these days.
Didn't he beat Tatanka so bad that he couldn't wrestle at Survivor Series and got replaced by the Undertaker on Lex Lugers American team with the Steiner Brothers?

#266 9 years ago

I am looking for the Tag Button Housing from a WWF Royal Rumble if anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one.

Thanks

#267 9 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

I am looking for the Tag Button Housing from a WWF Royal Rumble if anyone has one for sale or knows where I can get one.
Thanks

If you find someone selling them let me know, I've been looking for months!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-data-east-launch-button-housing

It appears several places went out of stock just before I started looking. I keep hoping someone will get a new supply somehow but it hasn't happened yet.

#268 9 years ago

Today i finished my machine. Randy thank you very much for the nice Trans. It looks so much better than the original one.

P1030826.JPGP1030826.JPG
P1030824.JPGP1030824.JPG

1 week later
3 weeks later
#270 9 years ago

Did anyone else just watch survivor series! That main event finale was amazing had to pump you up!

#271 9 years ago

Yep, that was a very good main event. Lately WWE has been very predictable but not last night.

#272 9 years ago

I felt exactly the same, finale was very nice surprise. Looking forward to the follow up tonight.

#273 9 years ago

Dolph Ziggler was the best part.

#274 9 years ago

Yeah he looked awesome. Reminds me of Mr. Perfect, probably most talented guy there but not getting his over the top push.

#275 9 years ago

Not sure if anyone else had the same experience but this was the first time I have had ZERO issues while streaming a PPV on the network. I don't know if they beefed it up because it was free or the system is just finally working like it is supposed to but it was awesome.

#276 9 years ago

I haven't had any problems.

#277 9 years ago

I just joined the club also, working in restoring my Royal Rumble. It's missing one of the playfield plastics and was wondering if anyone has a spare or can scan it so I can make my own. It's the plastic on the back which says " let's rumble"

#278 9 years ago

I am looking for a mode start plastic for the middle ramp. Anyone have one?

2 weeks later
1 week later
#280 9 years ago

i am from belgium , and i have bought a WWFRR not so long ago , it's a verry cool machine , even with the shaker in it it's verry cool , the gameplay is verry good , and the noise that it makes ( yeah , yeah , oh yeah ... ) is verry nice , so i welcome myself to the club of WWFRR members .

i just want to know where do i find the plastic ramp on the left , he is intact , but where a screwhole is ,on the top he is a bit broken , inclosed a photo of the broken ramp and my WWFRR , so i wonder where do i find one in spare parts ? or can i fix it ....

thanks

DSC_0129.jpgDSC_0129.jpg DSC_0137.jpgDSC_0137.jpg DSC_0143.jpgDSC_0143.jpg
#281 9 years ago

That ramp has not been reproduced. They are difficult to find and unbroken. You can repair some of that damage, using a PLASTEX Repair kit, especially if that is the only broken/cracked part, it does not look bad at all. Most of these are cracked at the entrance along the sides. There was some discussion on here about a company called "Twisted Pins" remaking them..

#282 9 years ago

and ??? they are already remaking them ? or is this in the far future ? the bad thing is that i bought this machine in excellent conditions and the ramp was not broken when i bought the WWFRR , i think i damaged it by taking out the playfield for switching lamps .... Double Damn ....
thanks for the tips in case of glue for repairing this ramp , i will post the photos when i start the repair

#283 9 years ago

This is the pinside discussion thread regarding "Twisted Pins" entering the ramp making arena.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-twisted-pins-to-enter-the-ramp-arena

#284 9 years ago

anyone use super bands on their RR? How they feel on this game versus traditional rubbers?

#285 9 years ago

i have them on both upper and lower flippers. they are more grabby and less bouncy, if that makes any sense? I have the red on white flipper bats. They look good.

#286 9 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

anyone use super bands on their RR? How they feel on this game versus traditional rubbers?

I have them on mine. Orenge lower....blue upper. Love em.

#287 9 years ago

I like good old fashioned regular red rubber on my flippers for this game, but I use white rubber for everything else. I like my tables bouncy. Makes it more of a challenge.

#288 9 years ago

Anybody have a source for the plastic housing for the shooter rod button ? So far I'm not coming up with anything.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#289 9 years ago

Marco had the housing a month ago but sold out quickly .....

Quoted from Dayhuff:

Anybody have a source for the plastic housing for the shooter rod button ? So far I'm not coming up with anything.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#291 9 years ago

today , i had the chance of my life to get an original topper for my Royal rumble . jumped in my car , and drive all the way to get my topper .
The guy who have sold it , had no RR , but the topper was in good , not scratshed ,and verry good condition ,
after cleaning , i took some pictures , i am going to put some led lights to upgrade it .... what do you think ???? isn't that nice already ..... and me verry happy

P1100733.JPGP1100733.JPG P1100732.JPGP1100732.JPG
#292 9 years ago

Way to go ... Im not crazy about them but id love to score one and make reproductions.

#293 9 years ago

Nice!

I wish someone had reproduced a life sized version of the Macho King crown (surprised WWF didn't create one to sell BITD). I'd definitely use it as a topper.

#294 9 years ago

here is your macho king crown , a fully replicated one https://www.etsy.com/nl/listing/215290483/macho-king-randy-savage-replica-crown?ref=market
you can even choose between a regular one ( 64,41$ ) , and a light up one ( 81,59$ ) , i prefere the original one and i am super happy with it .

#295 9 years ago

Does anybody have an extra plastic piece that goes under the coffin or know where to get one?

#296 9 years ago

Right now this is probably my favorite pin that I own. I really lucked out too because I never played it before I bought it. I wanted it just for the theme initially . I know I know very wrong, but I got a good deal years ago when I bought it and it turned out to be a really fun pin too.

One thing I would have changed was I would have switched Lex Lugar and Shawn Micheal's on the playfield. Or at the very least changed Lex Lugar's music. It's so easy to get him Hacksaw and Bret and since he's last his lame piccolo plays more than any other superstars music. I actually try making a game of it, and either make Lex Lugar last so his music doesn't play or if I do get him I try for any of the other wrestlers as fast as possible.

Granted this doesn't really change how I feel about the game as a whole. Just a small change if i could lol

#297 9 years ago

Its a great game and I have noticed the prices are creeping up a bit .... Saw one in Atlanta in storage and needed a shop job for 4000.00 obo ..... LOL

#298 9 years ago

I need a mode start plastic for the middle ramp. Anyone?

3 weeks later
#299 9 years ago

Wow just had a look at the pinside 100 and this is now in the top 100 ranking it at 99 ... AWSOME!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

There are 1,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.