Topic Stats

• 1,524 posts
  • 166 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Mattyk
  • Topic is favorited by 58 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 431 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_2145 (resized).jpg
20201202_133654 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
124648005_385404672608120_1173726069310641570_n (resized).jpg
124776325_651508862421612_4491773063279222471_n (resized).jpg
124512195_359133381817275_4565462396722765982_n (resized).jpg
124803213_420832242255260_3341794813358105186_n (resized).jpg
124603647_1001145063725833_1532029824607543308_n (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
38ECD79F-A42E-4ABE-94E0-E07E49E96892 (resized).jpeg
20201010_075259 (resized).jpg
88554A9E-2252-41EC-A4FF-6A002CD8E4ED (resized).jpeg
3AC2C50E-35CB-475C-A19F-5295EAE8F0E5 (resized).jpeg
DC4DC4E4-FDAD-4357-A9C8-C7FB74A8B4F5 (resized).jpeg
F643C085-BF1F-400E-A61C-6E2E1AFCCC52 (resized).jpeg
16004628424661383793768 (resized).jpg

There are 1524 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 31.
#1501 69 days ago
Quoted from jardine:

So just gave it the once over and an initial light clean. Need to strip and spit and polish because, well, that's what I do with all new to me machines.
I did notice however, a lot of connectors not plugged in.
Can anyone confirm this is normal?? Never seen so many not in use before?!?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That last picture looks like a 120 VAC that comes off of the power switch. It powers up when game is on. I actually just cut that connector off and wired it to a plug for my lcd mod I just purchased. Video coming

#1502 69 days ago

Titantron LCD mod from Random Pinball

image (resized).jpg
#1503 64 days ago

Wondering if anyone finds it somewhat easy to:

1. Shoot the left scoop with a backhand off the left flipper

2. Shoot the right scoop with a shot off the right flipper

3. Get back in the ring

I never make these shots unless it’s an accident.

1 week later
#1504 53 days ago

Can anyone confirm the rubbers needed in this game??

Looking in the manual.... "B" 545-5151-00 shows in the description needing 10. However, when you count all the "B" locations on the layout, it comes to 13!!

What in hell??!

#1505 52 days ago

Hello Everyone,

I'm checking to see if there is enough interest to run another Data East opto board batch for 2021.

Details:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/interest-check-data-east-ball-trough-opto-board-

Thank you!

#1506 51 days ago
Quoted from jardine:

Hey guys!! Just joined the club!
Wondering if anyone can give me an idea where to find the original speaker grills. Mine is missing one of the WWF painted logos.
Also, gonna change the rubbers.....white or black?!
[quoted image]

I'm in the same boat! Bought mine a year and a half ago, I need at least 1 speaker grill. I've searched high and low and can't find any.

#1507 51 days ago
Quoted from JerseyJohnny:

I'm in the same boat! Bought mine a year and a half ago, I need at least 1 speaker grill. I've searched high and low and can't find any.

Wish I could help you guys but I never see them anywhere. If I ever do, I'll grab it (them) and let you know.

#1508 51 days ago

The least I could do is buy yours and send my plain one to you.....that way we both have a matching set!

#1509 48 days ago

Just got mine... Huge wrestling fan so I have been wanting one for a while. Everything is near perfect and plays great. Except the left ramp has been repaired and does not fit properly. Does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks

#1510 48 days ago
Quoted from Springdk:

Just got mine... Huge wrestling fan so I have been wanting one for a while. Everything is near perfect and plays great. Except the left ramp has been repaired and does not fit properly. Does anyone know where I can get one? Thanks

Check with pinsider FREEPLAY40. He remade these a while ago and they are awesome.

#1511 46 days ago
Quoted from jardine:

The least I could do is buy yours and send my plain one to you.....that way we both have a matching set!

Hahahah wish it was that easy! I'm tempted to try to paint the wwf logo on my own missing it.

20201202_133654 (resized).jpg
#1512 46 days ago

Hahahah wish it was that easy! I'm tempted to try to paint the wwf logo on my own missing it.
[quoted image]

I could maybe create a sticker template to be able to paint it yourself if it seems like something people could use?

#1513 45 days ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I could maybe create a sticker template to be able to paint it yourself if it seems like something people could use?

I would be interested for sure.

#1514 44 days ago

My slingshots and pop bumpers stopped working. The switches are fine because it makes the sound but the coils won't fire. Probably a fuse? I tested the one at F5 and it was fine so not sure what to do next.

4 weeks later
#1515 14 days ago

Just installed all LED's and wow it's so much nicer! Two things.

1. I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but removing that upper playfield is the pits. Could the designers make that any more difficult?
2. The photo I attached in this post is of course the underneath of the playfield. Wondering if anyone knows the story or purpose of the three routed out circles.

IMG_2145 (resized).jpg
#1516 13 days ago
Quoted from nealk77:

Just installed all LED's and wow it's so much nicer! Two things.
1. I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but removing that upper playfield is the pits. Could the designers make that any more difficult?
2. The photo I attached in this post is of course the underneath of the playfield. Wondering if anyone knows the story or purpose of the three routed out circles.
[quoted image]

The game was initially designed to put magnets there, im not sure if it was cost savings or the design was just flawed but it was scrapped i guess after the playfields were all pre ordered/built.

#1517 12 days ago

Tech question for my fellow WWFRR owners:

On the upper playfield, my drop targets have started acting funky. I'll hit one or two, and then the whole batch will reset (even though I didn't knock them all down). The bell will start ringing like crazy and the playfield lights will start going bananas like i'm going into multiball or something. Game still plays, it just seems like it is registering things that aren't happening. And it all seems to start with the upper drop targets. Once I depart the upper playfield it seems to go back to normal in a few seconds. Any ideas? I can try and get a video later if that helps. Thanks!

#1518 12 days ago
Quoted from YoJoeNCSU:

Tech question for my fellow WWFRR owners:
On the upper playfield, my drop targets have started acting funky. I'll hit one or two, and then the whole batch will reset (even though I didn't knock them all down). The bell will start ringing like crazy and the playfield lights will start going bananas like i'm going into multiball or something. Game still plays, it just seems like it is registering things that aren't happening. And it all seems to start with the upper drop targets. Once I depart the upper playfield it seems to go back to normal in a few seconds. Any ideas? I can try and get a video later if that helps. Thanks!

Try reseating relevant connectors under playfield if they are molex. Does it happen during normal play or when in a certain mode

#1519 12 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Try reseating relevant connectors under playfield if they are molex. Does it happen during normal play or when in a certain mode

Thanks - I'll double check the connections in a few. It happens during normal play and during modes...pretty much anytime the upper drop targets are in play. I made a short video - you can see it happening a couple times (it doesn't always do it) in this video.

#1520 12 days ago
Quoted from YoJoeNCSU:

Thanks - I'll double check the connections in a few. It happens during normal play and during modes...pretty much anytime the upper drop targets are in play. I made a short video - you can see it happening a couple times (it doesn't always do it) in this video.

We’re you working on anything under the playfield before this happened, or did it just start doing it?

#1521 12 days ago
Quoted from YoJoeNCSU:

Have you done a switch test to see if anything else is triggering other than just the drop targets?

#1522 12 days ago

Thats the sound byte from shooting the captive ball? Are they on the same row/column?

#1523 12 days ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

We’re you working on anything under the playfield before this happened, or did it just start doing it?

No, it just started doing it a few weeks ago. Took a me a while to realize it was something wrong happening and I wasn't just killing it on the targets.

Quoted from maffewl:

Have you done a switch test to see if anything else is triggering other than just the drop targets?

I haven't...thats a good idea. Never really done that before but I'm sure I can figure it out.

Quoted from yellowghost:

Thats the sound byte from shooting the captive ball? Are they on the same row/column?

No idea! Other than some routine maintenance and replacing some things that are physically broken (plastics, posts, rubber bands) I haven't had to do much work on pinballs so far.

Thanks for the ideas so far.

#1524 11 days ago

Anyone using Pinsound? I think it’s great. I noticed that some legacy sound files do not work. Including several sfx files but not sure is they were just never used in the game. I do t recognize many missing sounds except for a couple.

I do know that the chair bash sound when you go up the left side behind the undertaker targets does not seem to play when I hit the tag button. Anyone know which folder this sound should be in? I assume it would be in sfx but not sure where

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
$ 25.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 26.50
$ 99.00
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 19.00
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 1524 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 31.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside