IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg
There are 1,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 35.
#1301 5 years ago
Quoted from Rhino89:

Looking for a reasonably priced set of DEAD stickers as my “D” is peeling back.
I see the on eBay for a wild price (after converting my CDN Dollars to USD.
Any ideas ?
Also I just purchased a replica heavyweight belt and thought I would display it as a Topper - anyone tried this ? Is there a particular belt display stand that works best ?
Thanks guys.

Would these be better?

http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/game-specific-items/data-east/wwf-royal-rumble/wwf-royal-rumble-duck-target-decals.html

#1302 5 years ago
Quoted from Rhino89:

Looking for a reasonably priced set of DEAD stickers as my “D” is peeling back.
I see the on eBay for a wild price (after converting my CDN Dollars to USD.
Any ideas ?
Also I just purchased a replica heavyweight belt and thought I would display it as a Topper - anyone tried this ? Is there a particular belt display stand that works best ?
Thanks guys.

Cheapest "fix" would probably be to peel the whole thing off and clean the drop and sticker. Apply a thin double side tape and stick it back to the drop.

#1304 5 years ago

New WWFRR owner here..and cleaning up a decent example. I found a set of wires with spade connectors attached dangling under the pf. Also found a loose 555 socket in the cab. Appears to have broken off a plastic.
All the feature lights i can seen in pics are there. My question is: Does this game have a light behind the plastic illuminating the metal ramp similar to LW3?
I have no clue where this wire/lamp combo goes.
Thanks .

Edit: Is there supposed to.be a light above the captive ball??? I just stumbled on a pic that shows one.

1 month later
#1305 5 years ago

Wizard mode jackpot with doink running across the screen is awesome

AF25FD95-1296-4218-9B03-FE77E10F9709 (resized).pngAF25FD95-1296-4218-9B03-FE77E10F9709 (resized).png
4 weeks later
#1306 5 years ago

Anyone willing to share their pinsound file? I just picked up a board at TPF for Royal Rumble and would love to upgrade the game.

#1307 5 years ago

A while back I edited some custom cards for a friend's royal rumble, and I thought I'd share them here too. And by edited, I mean that I found some pre-made ones online that I spruced up a bit.
I don't own any of the graphics used, and am not profiting in anyway from these, so hopefully they are ok to share.
Here are the ones I created, if anyone likes them, please feel free to use. I create all my custom cards in word, so that I know they will print out the correct size. I snipped the picture from there so that I could post here, but if the resolution or sizes are off, feel free to message me and I can email you the original word file too.

royal rumble2 (resized).JPGroyal rumble2 (resized).JPG

royal rumble1 (resized).JPGroyal rumble1 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#1309 4 years ago

Wow, that's awesome! I actually have a NOS prototype upper mini playfield if anyone buys this and wants the matching mini playfield too. I bought it years ago not realizing it was a prototype and is just slightly different from the production version, so I never ended up installing it.

4 weeks later
#1310 4 years ago

Update on the plastic sets that some of you have shown interest in. I've been working to dial in the colors and halftones. I've printed about 6 sets so far, but still tweaking the results. Ultimately, these are not going to be identical to the originals as those were screen printed and these are digitally printed (think printer on plastic). However, I feel that they will be a great alternative where there isn't one.

All that to say, I'm still working on them, and hope to have them available soon (read: next few weeks).

Edit: I've received a few PMs. I did create all of the graphics myself, but am not doing the printing. I'm paying a local sign manufacturer for the plastic and the prints same as any other customer. I'm just a guy who wants a really nice restored/customized WWFRR and figured why not allow others the opportunity to purchase as well.

3 weeks later
#1311 4 years ago

Can everyone test something on their games for me? I had an issue at a tournament yesterday where the ball launched when pressing the left flipper button. It only occurred after the ball was sitting in the shooter lane for 5-10 seconds. Very strange.

It never did it with the right flipper, and via switch test, there were no switches firing that would’ve caused the auto launch.

Can someone test on their game if they are able to launch the ball by pressing the left flipper after 5-10 seconds of the ball being in the shooter lane?

#1312 4 years ago
DF4E13FA-7D24-44B1-8176-813091246660 (resized).jpegDF4E13FA-7D24-44B1-8176-813091246660 (resized).jpeg
#1313 4 years ago

Thought I'd share a few images of an idea that I had for protecting the plastic flanges on my Banzai ramp in case anyone else would like to use as well.

IMG_3554 (resized).JPEGIMG_3554 (resized).JPEGIMG_3555 (resized).JPEGIMG_3555 (resized).JPEGIMG_3559 (resized).JPEGIMG_3559 (resized).JPEGIMG_3560 (resized).JPEGIMG_3560 (resized).JPEG
#1314 4 years ago

Confirmed. Left flipper ball launch after about 7 seconds is a feature of the game that cannot be turned off.

1 week later
#1315 4 years ago

This is a long shot, but hoping someone can help. I recently bought a royal rumble and for some reason the previous owner removed the backbox light board. I was wondering if anyone is willing to trace theirs and send to me. I will pay for the shipping.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#1316 4 years ago

Looking to get my hands on one soon. Does anyone know the status of the pinsound remix? Can’t find the download anywhere.

1 week later
#1317 4 years ago

I've created ( with the work by a much more talented design friend ) some new instruction cards. What do you guys think?

WWFRR (resized).jpgWWFRR (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#1318 4 years ago

Hey all. Update on the plastics that I've been working on.

I have the colors as dialed-in as I could get them. Attached are some photos of them installed on the machine that I'm restoring. Of note, there are several customizations.

Slings: Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels
Inlanes: Royal Rumble Logo
Plastic near Extra Ball scoop: Reversed yellow/red to align better w/ playfield
Upper PF: Made plastic into one piece and gave the "scoop" an overhang for better appearance
Center Ramp: Changed green outline to red
Left Ramp: Created a Banzai related background
Back plastic: Changed "Let's Rumble" to "Royal Rumble" and added WWF logos
TAG plastics: Added yellow halftone fade

I also created the standard sling and inlane plastics, but I liked the custom ones better. So, that's what I installed.

In some of the pictures, the protective film is still on the plastic (such as IMG_4132, the standard left sling still has the protective film on it, as well as the back plastic with "Royal Rumble"). If any look cloudy, that's what it is - the film is still on as I haven't needed to remove yet. These are (digitally) printed on PETG and laser-cut. The colors are as close as I could get them in trying to go from a screened pigment paint to a digital print.

I've included an image that shows what plastics have been created. Those in solid white are the clear plastics used on the playfield. The only clear plastic missing is the one that goes on top of the pop-bumper. However, it is designed and ready to be cut.

All that to say, I'll be creating a Market ad soon for those interested. I just thought I'd post a teaser here first.

Long post, but thanks for hanging in there and for all the interest!
IMG_4122 (resized).JPEGIMG_4122 (resized).JPEGIMG_4123 (resized).JPEGIMG_4123 (resized).JPEGIMG_4124 (resized).JPEGIMG_4124 (resized).JPEGIMG_4125 (resized).JPEGIMG_4125 (resized).JPEGIMG_4126 (resized).JPEGIMG_4126 (resized).JPEGIMG_4127 (resized).JPEGIMG_4127 (resized).JPEGIMG_4128 (resized).JPEGIMG_4128 (resized).JPEGIMG_4129 (resized).JPEGIMG_4129 (resized).JPEGIMG_4130 (resized).JPEGIMG_4130 (resized).JPEGIMG_4131 (resized).JPEGIMG_4131 (resized).JPEGIMG_4132 (resized).JPEGIMG_4132 (resized).JPEGIMG_4133 (resized).JPEGIMG_4133 (resized).JPEGIMG_3378 (resized).JPGIMG_3378 (resized).JPGWWFRR Plastics - All Pieces (resized).jpgWWFRR Plastics - All Pieces (resized).jpg

#1319 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

I've created ( with the work by a much more talented design friend ) some new instruction cards. What do you guys think?[quoted image]

Love them! Very nice work

#1320 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I have the colors as dialed-in as I could get them. Attached are some photos of them installed on the machine that I'm restoring. Of note, there are several customizations.
Upper PF: Made plastic into one piece and gave the "scoop" an overhang for better appearance
I also created the standard sling and inlane plastics, but I liked the custom ones better. So, that's what I installed.
In some of the pictures, the protective film is still on the plastic (such as IMG_4132, the standard left sling still has the protective film on it, as well as the back plastic with "Royal Rumble"). If any look cloudy, that's what it is - the film is still on as I haven't needed to remove yet. These are (digitally) printed on PETG and laser-cut. The colors are as close as I could get them in trying to go from a screened pigment paint to a digital print.
I've included an image that shows what plastics have been created. Those in solid white are the clear plastics used on the playfield. The only clear plastic missing is the one that goes on top of the pop-bumper. However, it is designed and ready to be cut.
All that to say, I'll be creating a Market ad soon for those interested. I just thought I'd post a teaser here first.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am 100% in to buy a set, let us know when you’re ready to sell!

#1321 4 years ago

I’ve been really concentrating on getting add a balls during multiball. Crazy to play without trying to trap. Pretty fun. I haven’t been able to add more than one ball yet.

#1322 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

nice count me in

#1323 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

I have the colors as dialed-in as I could get them

Sure looks good. Well done!! ❤️

#1324 4 years ago

I would love to get a set of the plastics that say “Royal Rumble” that sit on the return lane guide to the flippers. Any chance of buying a set of just them?

#1325 4 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

I would love to get a set of the plastics that say “Royal Rumble” that sit on the return lane guide to the flippers. Any chance of buying a set of just them?

I can make that happen.

Any others that may be interested or other requests, please feel free to PM me.

I've been swamped lately, so I haven't had a chance to create an ad and figure out shipping costs, but coming soon.

#1326 4 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

I would be interested in these too... along with the sling plastics. They look great.

#1327 4 years ago

Just picked up a WWFRR on Saturday, great game. Never having used a Pinsound card, is it possible to tone down/remove the over abundance of Macho Man oooooooooo yeahing?

#1328 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Just picked up a WWFRR on Saturday, great game. Never having used a Pinsound card, is it possible to tone down/remove the over abundance of Macho Man oooooooooo yeahing?

Yes for sure, but it’s a very expensive way to solve that.

#1329 4 years ago

Not possible to have too much macho man. Just like there can never be too much Leo Goetz. Haha

#1330 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not possible to have too much macho man. Just like there can never be too much Leo Goetz. Haha

Agreed. I have a soon to be three year old that plays my WWFRR, and immediately repeats "yeah, yeahhhh, oh yeahhhh" after every ball. It's hilarious.

#1331 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I demand this individual be removed from the club immediately! How dare you question the amount of Macho Man at anytime, anywhere, in anything! Snap into a Slim Jim and enjoy the game!

But yeah as for your question I know a pinsider is actually working on a pinsound mix right now, maybe they can put in some alternate callouts or something.

#1332 4 years ago

It's not I don't love the late great Randy Poffo, but it does fall under the heading of, "too much of a good thing".

1 week later
#1333 4 years ago

Need some help, my wwfrr turns on and only the lights come on. Not booting up, no dmd video or sound. Any ideas?

#1334 4 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Need some help, my wwfrr turns on and only the lights come on. Not booting up, no dmd video or sound. Any ideas?

Power supply issue. Mine did the same thing. Having a pro rebuild the power supply fixed it. I actually this it only needed a couple of the capacitors replaced.

#1335 4 years ago

Hey all. Several of you have asked if you can purchase a set of the custom lane guides and/or slings that I made. I've posted an ad in the marketplace. I only did a small run of these initially.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84388

I can also have full plastic sets printed (which include the custom sets as well) in a made-to-order fashion as it is not cheap for me to have these made by my vendor. So, I'm not looking to have any laying around. PM me if interested in a set.

I'll likely place an ad soon for those as well, but posting here for any that want to go ahead and reach out.

Again, many thanks for all the interest, and not trying to derail the thread.

#1336 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Power supply issue. Mine did the same thing. Having a pro rebuild the power supply fixed it. I actually this it only needed a couple of the capacitors replaced.

A bridge connector on the power supply failed. Thanks for the help.

1 week later
#1337 4 years ago

She's finally coming back to life. So pumped to get a few games in!

IMG_4380 (resized).jpegIMG_4380 (resized).jpegIMG_4378 (resized).jpegIMG_4378 (resized).jpegIMG_4379 (resized).jpegIMG_4379 (resized).jpeg
#1338 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

She's finally coming back to life. So pumped to get a few games in![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great man, and thanks again for the plastics!

#1339 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Looks great man, and thanks again for the plastics!

Thanks, and of course. Hope you enjoy them!

1 week later
#1340 4 years ago

Hey all, running through some testing on my WWFRR. Can anyone tell me what mode/how to activate the upper diverter to send the ball into the upper playfield from the left ramp? I want to test to make sure it's working correctly. Thanks!

#1341 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Hey all, running through some testing on my WWFRR. Can anyone tell me what mode/how to activate the upper diverter to send the ball into the upper playfield from the left ramp? I want to test to make sure it's working correctly. Thanks!

I believe championship belt round will send the ball into the upper ring. The object is to hit the drop targets up there.
Multiball ready should also send the ball in there.

#1342 4 years ago

It's FINALLY time to get back in the ring!

IMG_4470 (resized).JPEGIMG_4470 (resized).JPEGIMG_4466 (resized).JPEGIMG_4466 (resized).JPEGIMG_4467 (resized).JPEGIMG_4467 (resized).JPEGIMG_4479 (resized).JPEGIMG_4479 (resized).JPEGIMG_4490 (resized).JPEGIMG_4490 (resized).JPEGIMG_4492 (resized).JPEGIMG_4492 (resized).JPEGIMG_4498 (resized).JPEGIMG_4498 (resized).JPEGIMG_4493 (resized).JPEGIMG_4493 (resized).JPEGIMG_4499 (resized).JPEGIMG_4499 (resized).JPEGIMG_4503 (resized).JPEGIMG_4503 (resized).JPEG
#1343 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

It's FINALLY time to get back in the ring![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great. Now you just need my custom apron cards

#1344 4 years ago

New owner. Awesome machine. Where can I get ramp protector for the center ramp mine is slightly dented and I have seen many pictures
Of a rubber post or rubber attached to the ramp? I am sure that it makes the speed of the game even faster if this were rubber

#1345 4 years ago

Hello
I purchased my first pin WWFRR last month.
I’m having an issue where the DMD graphics don’t seem to keep up with the game play.
The wrestlers don’t always appear after I’ve selected them.
“Freeze” doesn’t always appear with a ball save.
“Get back in the ring” or “Banzai” seems to stay on the DMD long after the mode has expired.
Overall it just seems delayed and slow. Any suggestions?
I have the new CPU ROM version 1.06 and both display version 1.01 and 1.02

#1346 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

okgrak I had mine printed at Office Depot on card stock for $.79!

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/

#1347 4 years ago
Quoted from okgrak:

Thanks, okgrak! They look great!

IMG_4546 (resized).jpegIMG_4546 (resized).jpeg
#1348 4 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

Thanks, okgrak! They look great![quoted image]

ooooh yeaaaahhhh

#1349 4 years ago

Can someone give me the part number of the two posts that are next to the center ramp. My machine is missing these posts.

#1350 4 years ago
Quoted from meatjohnson:

Can someone give me the part number of the two posts that are next to the center ramp. My machine is missing these posts.

From the manual, it is a "Bumper Post" with 8-32 threads. Link below.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/530-5057-00

I used a metal post with pointed-top as I liked the "spiked" look better and also wanted the wider base and thicker threads (10-32) as these things get pounded. Link below.

https://www.pinballlife.com/1-78-tall-metal-post-with-10-32-threaded-base.html

Capture1 (resized).JPGCapture1 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.50
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,707 posts in this topic. You are on page 27 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club/page/27?hl=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.