IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg
There are 1,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 35.
#1151 6 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

I had clipp on header on board and connecter on it . Now I have a bigger problem went in to test mode to check all lamps on niw I'm blowing a fuse in back box and lost all lamps except lower in slings and outlane area

Check for shorts. Any wires touching the lamp sockets.

3 weeks later
#1152 6 years ago

Have a question for you guys. Up the Macho Madness lane is a VUK leading to the mini playfield. The VUK is not being sensed during play, the ball just sits. Only when the machine tries to find the lost ball does the VUK shoot the ball up. Any thoughts?

#1153 6 years ago

Anyone interested in these battery adaptors for a single 1/2 AA lithium battery. Get rid of the Alcaline leakable batteries and just plug this adapter into your 3AA battery holder with a 1/2 AA lithium battery instead.

$10 a piece
$12 shipping (up to 5 adapter sets).

Cheers
/mima

DSC_0072.JPGDSC_0072.JPG

received_713568425508671.jpegreceived_713568425508671.jpeg

#1154 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Have a question for you guys. Up the Macho Madness lane is a VUK leading to the mini playfield. The VUK is not being sensed during play, the ball just sits. Only when the machine tries to find the lost ball does the VUK shoot the ball up. Any thoughts?

Switch probably isn't registering, check it in the switch test

#1155 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

This happened all the time on my LOTR. The fork switch would fail, and it would take ball search to clear it. New switch should fix it.

BTW, anybody looking to leave the club in driving distance, let me know.

#1156 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This happened all the time on my LOTR. The fork switch would fail, and it would take ball search to clear it. New switch should fix it.
BTW, anybody looking to leave the club in driving distance, let me know.

Just sent you a pm

2 weeks later
#1157 6 years ago

Looking for right sling plastic and plastic right next to flipper.

20180210_072050 (resized).jpg20180210_072050 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1158 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Just had this problem on mine today. Easy fix was simply to get the forceps (or any tool you can't get thru the cage with) and bend the loop sightly up. It's just a wire loop going to a mini cherry switch underneath.

Now I'm curious if I have another issue though... My upper players playfield drop targets don't seem to be resetting like they should. They've been down for two games straight as I type this. Any ideas on that?

2 weeks later
#1159 6 years ago

Was finishing up doing shop job on mine for first time and putting all leds in when I noticed this. My rumble has always worked great. Should I have a fuse here? Looked at schematic but still not sure. Any help appreciated. Located left side cabinet underneath left flipper.

IMG_20180311_152159 (resized).jpgIMG_20180311_152159 (resized).jpg

IMG_20180311_152212 (resized).jpgIMG_20180311_152212 (resized).jpg

#1160 6 years ago

Looked in my manual. Its for rumble motor.

#1161 6 years ago

Happy to be able to join the club! I never played it before so it was a nice surprise to find that it is a really fun game and brings back great memories hearing the theme songs! Looking forward to getting better acquainted.

#1162 6 years ago
Quoted from lowbeau67:

Was finishing up doing shop job on mine for first time and putting all leds in when I noticed this. My rumble has always worked great. Should I have a fuse here? Looked at schematic but still not sure. Any help appreciated. Located left side cabinet underneath left flipper.

Sorry for 3-weeks-later reply. I had a look at mine, I also am missing a fuse there so must be intentional. I have a fuse at F2 and F3, but not at F1.

#1163 6 years ago

Club members, has any one ever identified ALL the hidden easter eggs in this game?? Action is a bit fast so I'm not sure what I've unlocked gameplay wise, but I know of course the Happy Face bonus (scoops in a row) and Devil egg bonus (left ramp 3x in a row). Did anyone every compile a complete list? Curious what is out there I haven't seen yet!!!

#1164 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Club members, has any one ever identified ALL the hidden easter eggs in this game?? Action is a bit fast so I'm not sure what I've unlocked gameplay wise, but I know of course the Happy Face bonus (scoops in a row) and Devil egg bonus (left ramp 3x in a row). Did anyone every compile a complete list? Curious what is out there I haven't seen yet!!!

Here's the 7 ones I know of

3 skill shots in a row - checker board check egg
Random after video mode - Goose egg
Hitting the scoops multiple times- Happy Face egg
3 separate wrestler combo shot - lobster egg
Get Multi ball on the first ball - planet egg
Yoko Doink Tatanka shots 3 in a row - Devil egg
9 jackpots in one Multi ball - Ducky egg

#1165 6 years ago

Does anyone still need the prototype trans? I have I think two left...

1 week later
#1166 6 years ago

Looks like WWFRR is going to be the next ColorDMD, awesome! I've been waiting for years for this one

#1167 6 years ago

Got an email from color DMD about the WWFRR being the next official release, and it included some pics. Looks great!

6E80E2D8-81E6-40E0-943E-2C1E628EF22C (resized).png6E80E2D8-81E6-40E0-943E-2C1E628EF22C (resized).png

3D7D36AA-A4ED-4EE2-9173-7342D1677D84 (resized).png3D7D36AA-A4ED-4EE2-9173-7342D1677D84 (resized).png

ABAF7263-C66F-4E35-A8E1-AD1D463E33A3 (resized).pngABAF7263-C66F-4E35-A8E1-AD1D463E33A3 (resized).png

FC833FDD-7905-4D88-A3EB-AD95CBB53EC3 (resized).pngFC833FDD-7905-4D88-A3EB-AD95CBB53EC3 (resized).png

A8EE5E8E-F85B-456B-A61C-9EFC5E0A0F01 (resized).pngA8EE5E8E-F85B-456B-A61C-9EFC5E0A0F01 (resized).png

#1168 6 years ago
Quoted from E_N_3:

Got an email from color DMD about the WWFRR being the next official release, and it included some pics. Looks great!

So excited for this. Gonna be ordering one in the very near future. Man that price is steep though.

#1169 6 years ago

I'll be taking a color DMD out of Roadshow to put in this. Randy at color DMD told me about 2 months ago this was coming so I've been prepared lol

#1170 6 years ago

Now that it's been officially announced, I can say this is absolutely the most awesome addition to my Royal Rumble -- The colorization adds so much detail to the animations in the game! There are details I never realized were there before. This is an absolute must-own mod for any owners of WWFRR!

I'm planning on doing a live Twitch Stream on my channel sometime within the next week (possibly tonight if I can get everything set back up in my new pinball room!) If you're interested in seeing it in action please follow my channel -- http://twitch.tv/DavidBatman1980

#1171 6 years ago

Wow, that colour dmd looks awsome. .

#1172 6 years ago

Anyone have any video footage of this in action yet??!

#1173 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Anyone have any video footage of this in action yet??!

A video preview is incoming and will be available before Friday's release.

#1174 6 years ago
Quoted from Murph74:

My upper players playfield drop targets don't seem to be resetting like they should. They've been down for two games straight as I type this. Any ideas on that?

Update: with the help of another Pinsider, we found the leaf switches under the drop targets were out of adjustment. Likely something I accidentally did when replacing one of the plastic drop sticks. Relatively easy fix once we found it!

#1175 6 years ago
Quoted from Murph74:

Update: with the help of another Pinsider, we found the leaf switches under the drop targets were out of adjustment. Likely something I accidentally did when replacing one of the plastic drop sticks. Relatively easy fix once we found it!

Any luck on the right flipper no longer toggling the skill shot? I bet something got loose from bumping the playfield around while troubleshooting.

#1176 6 years ago

Am trying to install a color DMD into my Rumble, anyone else tried? Because Rumble has a 2nd board the LCD DMD doesn't fit unless I cut some of the speaker panel. Any suggestions apart from buying the LED which is the same size?

IMG_2199 (resized).JPGIMG_2199 (resized).JPG

#1177 6 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Am trying to install a color DMD into my Rumble, anyone else tried? Because Rumble has a 2nd board the LCD DMD doesn't fit unless I cut some of the speaker panel. Any suggestions apart from buying the LED which is the same size?

Didnt have any issues with my LED version except I had to remove the 5th screw on the bottom middle for the LED display to fit. You should be able to remove the original display, install the new display and mount the little board to the other side of the display mount holes with the included plastic clips. Refer to the instructions on their site.

#1178 6 years ago

Didnt have any issues with my LED version except I had to remove the 5th screw on the bottom middle (where your spacer is pictured in the top middle of your pic) for the LED display to fit. You should be able to remove the original display, install the new display and mount the little board to the other side of the display mount holes with the included plastic clips. Refer to the instructions on their site.

#1179 6 years ago

I just had to replace the upper drop targets on mine.
What a pain in the ass with that upper playfield. A magnetic screwdriver is a must.

#1180 6 years ago

Didnt have any issues with my LED version except I had to remove the 5th screw on the bottom middle for the LED display to fit. You should be able to remove the original display, install the new display and mount the little board to the other side of the display mount holes with the included plastic clips. Refer to the instructions on their site.

Yes but I have an LCD which is larger

#1181 6 years ago

New to the WWF Royal Rumble family. Just acquired last week.

I got it home and the back box lights (other than flashers) don’t light. Tested the fuses. All good. Reseated what I thought to be relevant connectors. Not only didn’t I fix the backbox issue, now all my playfield lights are not lighting. All I get is GI and flashers.

What did I do?

Any noob, layman’s term suggestion for repairs would be greatly appreciated.

#1182 6 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

New to the WWF Royal Rumble family. Just acquired last week.
I got it home and the back box lights (other than flashers) don’t light. Tested the fuses. All good. Reseated what I thought to be relevant connectors. Not only didn’t I fix the backbox issue, now all my playfield lights are not lighting. All I get is GI and flashers.
What did I do?
Any noob, layman’s term suggestion for repairs would be greatly appreciated.

It would be CN8 on the power board, either the connector being burnt or the board itself having issues. Top left corner of the back box. These are notorious for going out on DE pins...I'd suggest replacing that board with an X-Pin board. You can find out more about those here:

https://xpinpinball.com/product/xp-deppb/

#1183 6 years ago

Thanks, I’ll give it a look.

#1184 6 years ago

Happy to help. It’s a very common Data East issue. Has happened on all DE pins I’ve had - WWFRR, R&B, Tommy, SW...

#1185 6 years ago

Just bought a project WWF.

Can anyone tell me where this clear plastic broke off from please ?

IMG_7198 (resized).JPGIMG_7198 (resized).JPG

#1186 6 years ago

Sits ontop of a bend on a ramp I think, top left maybe?

#1187 6 years ago

Middle ramp on top where it bends to wire form

#1188 6 years ago

Anyone have an extra right sling and right Outlane plastic I'm still looking

#1189 6 years ago

Finally got a chance to record some footage of the new ColorDMD LED display for my Royal Rumble! If you are so inclined, please subscribe to my channel

#1190 6 years ago

Anybody have a part number for the thin metal strip that attached to the center ramp switch that activates the switch when the ball rolls through? Mine has fallen off and gone missing. Now ball goes up the ramp it doesn’t get recognized.

Ona related note, anyone have a good recommendation for keeping the little metal price from falling off?

A67FFA40-98BC-4ECB-95A8-3B5B75AF171B (resized).jpegA67FFA40-98BC-4ECB-95A8-3B5B75AF171B (resized).jpeg

AE3E6413-3BE9-40A0-93EF-5F21F7F76037 (resized).jpegAE3E6413-3BE9-40A0-93EF-5F21F7F76037 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#1191 5 years ago

I've been having an issue after my last shop job:
the ball gets on the plunge sometimes right below the upper play-field.
It gets stuck behind the bottom part of the kicker that kicks the ball out on the upper play-field (the "add a ball lock" during pandemonium) - kicker needs to go up another few millimeters or so for the ball to clear it completely.

I'm guessing I'll have to take the whole upper play-field off again and put a washer somewhere on the upper play-field unless someone has a better suggestion.

#1192 5 years ago

Help please!! Multiple symptoms....

Upon game start up the solenoid that loads the ball up to the ball shooter won’t fire.

It had seized up and actually melted the sleeve. I replaced the coil, it repeatedly fired for a bit but the balls wouldn’t load. Heard something pop in the backbox. Not sure if it was related or not. Now the solenoid doesn’t fire at all.

I know that description is all over the place, any ideas to help me focus the trouble shooting.

#1193 5 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

Upon game start up the solenoid that loads the ball up to the ball shooter won’t fire.
It had seized up and actually melted the sleeve. I replaced the coil, it repeatedly fired for a bit but the balls wouldn’t load. Heard something pop in the backbox. Not sure if it was related or not. Now the solenoid doesn’t fire at all.
I know that description is all over the place, any ideas to help me focus the trouble shooting.

Sounds fuse related. Test all fuses (outside of the game) as a starting point.

#1194 5 years ago

As Nealk points out-- my three lanes at the top only switch lane lights with one flipper. Anyone know where to even begin to look for why the other flipper doesn't move the light? All four flippers are working just fine otherwise. Thanks!

Quoted from nealk77:

Any luck on the right flipper no longer toggling the skill shot? I bet something got loose from bumping the playfield around while troubleshooting.

#1195 5 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Sounds fuse related.

All fuses are good.

#1196 5 years ago
Quoted from Leosac:

Sounds like a driver transistor or pre driver. Locate what transistor drives this coil in the manual and test trans.

#1197 5 years ago
Quoted from Brtlkat:

Sounds like a driver transistor or pre driver. Locate what transistor drives this coil in the manual and test trans.

Yes, the Q45 transistor need to be replaced. Asking what I am sure is a basic newbie question,but, what is the correct part number/transistor to order as a replacement.

FEB73431-69FD-412F-994D-D1C04A63CFD7 (resized).jpegFEB73431-69FD-412F-994D-D1C04A63CFD7 (resized).jpeg

65201000-4476-4A78-AFCB-9F522292CC9C (resized).jpeg65201000-4476-4A78-AFCB-9F522292CC9C (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#1198 5 years ago

Whew was able to order a repro ramp from Freeplay40. Glad I didn’t miss out on this!

#1199 5 years ago

I got one awhile back and you won't be sorry. He makes a great product.

#1200 5 years ago

Is removing the upper ramp a pretty easy process? Has anyone documented it? Just wanted to double check before my new ramp comes. Probably won't install it right away (mine is in good shape) but it would be nice to know if there are any tips!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 26.50
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,713 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club/page/24?hl=yellowghost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.