IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg
There are 1,714 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 35.
#651 8 years ago

Looks perfect. Thank you for taking this project on to help so many. Please keep me posted as to when you may be ready to sell some of your beautiful ramps. Thank you again.

#652 8 years ago

Based on Tommy's input, I'll make another adjustment to the right exit of the ramp. Plastic is ordered and I will pick up on Wednesday.

So...Price...

The ramp which will come predrilled for installation....with the exception of the right exit (whether you want those drilled will be up to you), with entrance flap installed will be $125. The cover for the ramp which will also be predrilled with be $12...available in Clear PETG or Acrylic (acrylic if you are thinking about having it laser etched) and also in transparent blue or red acrylic.

Shipping will be $15 domestic US... International will be actual cost plus $10. I can get this in a small enough box to ship regular mail internationally.

Should be able to start production on Thursday. Order before Christmas and I'll knock $5 off the ramp.

Must be 5:00 somewhere! Time for a beer.

#653 8 years ago

Get your holiday order in! Now back to playing WWFRR!

#654 8 years ago

So how do we order them? I want one.

#655 8 years ago

Payment via Paypal to [email protected]

PLEASE PUT YOUR PINSIDE NAME IN THE COMMENTS

BE SURE I GET YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS

Shipping should begin on Thursday or Friday and will be first come first serve.

#656 8 years ago

Payment sent, you rock!!

#657 8 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

Payment sent, you rock!!

First in...First out! Making a minor modification to the mold and will probably start forming tonight or it the morning. Have enough plastic on hand for about 10. More plastic coming on Wednesday!

#658 8 years ago

Payment sent, will send pm with shipping info, it's on the paypal as well.

#659 8 years ago

Feels so good to play again!

#660 8 years ago

Just payed, and sent an email with my info. Sorry I forgot to put pinside name in comment section. Thank you for doing this.

#661 8 years ago

So how much all up will it cost for the ramp plus entrance flap including shipping to Australia? Cheers

#662 8 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

So how much all up will it cost for the ramp plus entrance flap including shipping to Australia? Cheers

I can get it in a box that can be sent regular mail and it looks like postage will be right at $40 for you.

So $120 for the ramp with flap plus $40 is $160

Add $12 if you want a new lid for the ramp.

#663 8 years ago

Does anyone know what screws/nails, etc hold the side rails on and where do I get them?

Thanks

#664 8 years ago

Maybe I missed it but I'm unsure... are the new metal ramp protectors included with the ramp? Thanks. Beautiful product BTW.

#665 8 years ago

Hmm...I'm trying to understand why the drilling of holes on the top right exit is optional. Wouldn't it over time, as the ramp settles, require these screws? Seems like it would loosen over time?

Also, can we use our existing clear ramp cover on this new ramp?

#666 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Maybe I missed it but I'm unsure... are the new metal ramp protectors included with the ramp? Thanks. Beautiful product BTW.

Sounds like entrance flap is included with the $125 ramp.

#667 8 years ago
Quoted from gac:

The new ramp includes a new entrance flap. I made the protectors for Tsskinne just for fun and are not included in the price. I actually made them out of a piece of scrap cabinet rails. Probably about a 17 gauge stainless. I'm toying with the idea of making and offering them though.

#668 8 years ago

Paypal sent

#669 8 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Hmm...I'm trying to understand why the drilling of holes on the top right exit is optional. Wouldn't it over time, as the ramp settles, require these screws? Seems like it would loosen over time?

My biggest concern with predrilling these holes is proper/optimal alignment of the ramp as a whole. All games differ a little. If you want the holes predrilled I can do that.

Yes, your existing ramp cover will fit.

#670 8 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Lancestorm, what I noticed when installing mine was that the screws seem to make that ramp exit on the far right too rigid/stiff, leading to the cracking and breaking that is typically seen there. I decided that I would leave them off to give that little piece of plastic some give with the force of the ball hopefully making it more adaptable to any ball strikes it may receive. I hope that explanation makes sense, if not shoot me a PM and I'll try to explain it in more detail, or perhaps we can skype and I can show you what I mean by it. -Tommy

#671 8 years ago

I'm making arrangements right now to borrow another intact ramp locally so that I can properly model the right exit to include, if desired, the two mounting holes pre-drilled.

#672 8 years ago

Picking up another intact ramp today as well as picking up my plastic order. All goes well, production starts tomorrow!

#673 8 years ago

I have the second sample ramp in hand that has an intact (well nearly) right exit tab. Note that the front screw hole (the one towards the front of the game) on the right exit is very close to the edge. Based on the photos that Tsskinne sent me of my new ramp installed in his game, I see there is enough clearance for me to widen this tab towards the front of the game. I can also extend the both side walls slightly...about 1/8" on the back wall and about 1/4" on the front wall. Both increases in length will be tapered down to the actual tab. I was hoping I could leave a little shoulder on this exit but don't think I can. If you look closely at the attached photo you can see a hair line crack developing across the tab.

Now that I have accurate information on the hole position on the right exit tab, I will plan on pre-drilling these.

I will make the necessary modification to my mold today and will start forming, possibly tonight.

Note the photo is high resolution so it can be magnified.

Modified_right_exit.jpgModified_right_exit.jpg

#674 8 years ago

Sweet. Thanks for your continuing efforts

#675 8 years ago

Final mold modifications completed and starting to form now!

#676 8 years ago

First 10 ramps successfully formed this evening. Will begin machining tomorrow and start shipping Friday....Saturday at the latest.

IMG_1020.jpgIMG_1020.jpg

#677 8 years ago

Looks great! Can't wait till mine arrives!

#678 8 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

First 10 ramps successfully formed this evening. Will begin machining tomorrow and start shipping Friday....Saturday at the latest.

IMG_1020.jpg

Such a cool thing to see!

#679 8 years ago

Payment sent for ramp with blue cover! Thanks!

#680 8 years ago

Hey People i see on Page 42 in the Manual that there is an Center Post between the Flipperfingers. But i never see a Post on a Royal Rumbe. Maybe the Pin was shipped from Factory with a seperate Post for Do it yourself by the Opperator? .

#681 8 years ago

I have a post between my flippers.

#682 8 years ago

Plays it better with the Post?

#683 8 years ago

There is a center post on my game. It is quite far down. It helps some times from dead straight center drains.

#684 8 years ago

I've had two different versions of WWF. One without the post and one with the post. To be completely honest, I don't see much of a difference with or without. If there isn't a post, I wouldn't go through the hassle of putting one in.

#685 8 years ago

Thank you for your analysts . I was starting to feel like I needed a post. Now I can relax, and geek out on something else.

#686 8 years ago

Last call for ramps at $120...ordered by Christmas. After Christmas they will be $125

#687 8 years ago

Got my ramp today, looks awesome! Going to do a much needed full shop job sometime after the holidays and install it

Thanks again!

#688 8 years ago

Just put up 1.5 billion. My best game in a long time on there and still couldn't crack my high scores list. New ramp flows so well.

#689 8 years ago

That is a really good score. I have not cracked 1 billion on my game yet. I just added an external subwoofer and the base is freakin' awesome. What is your strategy for achieving such a high score? My new ramp should get here today. I am going to try to fabricate some new custom SS ramp protectors using some old Bally/Williams siderail.

#690 8 years ago

Hit all your shots to get Royal rumble then keep hitting the shots that are lit for jackpot .

#691 8 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

I am going to try to fabricate some new custom SS ramp protectors using some old Bally/Williams siderail.

Highly recommended. I used a sawzall with a metal cutting blade, then cut out the detail with a rotary grinder and finished it with a Dremel cut off tool. Nice heavy gauge material. Also when I installed them on Tsskinne's ramp, I siliconed them to the side wall for extra shock absorption.

#692 8 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

That is a really good score. I have not cracked 1 billion on my game yet. I just added an external subwoofer and the base is freakin' awesome. What is your strategy for achieving such a high score? My new ramp should get here today. I am going to try to fabricate some new custom SS ramp protectors using some old Bally/Williams siderail.

I use the mr. Fuji mode start hole to start a mood. When it ejects I left it dead flip over to my right in lane and 75% of time it rolls high enough to hit the switch lighting Fuji hole again and I re-shoot to stack modes to get to royal rumble. Also hit your 9 shots to collect wrestlers to start multiball as much as possible. I had 4 multiballs and 1 royal rumble in that game.

#693 8 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

My new ramp should get here today.

Just tracked it and confirmed it is in Santa's sleigh out for delivery!

#694 8 years ago

Awesome! Thank you sir! Although Santa will have to use some tires on his sleigh this year in Cincinnati. It is 65 degrees and going to get warmer tomorrow.

#695 8 years ago

Looks like someone sat on my box image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#696 8 years ago

It's so perfect and beautiful . Thank you again for doing this. My little girl is going to shine with her new ramp and cliffysimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#697 8 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Looks like someone sat on my box

Thank God it was PETG and not acrylic. I don't think acrylic would have survived that abuse! I had another guy who order two ramps and covers to ship to Canada. I purposely held off shipping his until today to avoid the holiday "crush"!

#698 8 years ago

It's so beautiful and shiny. Can't wait to get it installed. Such a great job you did

#699 8 years ago

You did a great job with the bubble wrap and packing.thank you so much again. I am so excited. My old ramp is dinge and glue together. I never thought a new ramp let alone a good used ramp would ever be found.

#700 8 years ago

My Pleasure!!!! Glad you like it. Chatting with another guy who may be coming from Germany to pick his up in person!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 26.50
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
PinSound

$ 18.95
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

There are 1,714 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.