IMG_2684 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2683 (resized).jpeg
Mockup copy (resized).jpg
Arena Flag reference (resized).jpeg
Arena Example (resized).jpg
A8B73FBB-E32F-40A1-B3B3-A88BF1580B53 (resized).jpeg
8C321613-BEAD-4723-9134-CC46E02ECCD7 (resized).jpeg
20230219_002941 (resized).jpg
There are 1,714 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 35.
#451 8 years ago

Will this be all that is made? If so us 10 who get one are pretty lucky if you ask me.

#452 8 years ago

Only 10 are being made, I would have to get 20 more orders before I would go through this again.

#453 8 years ago

We have 2 left. Had some cancellations.

#454 8 years ago

Id be very curious to see how one of the toppers would do on ebay .... Not mine of course!!!

#455 8 years ago

I really hate Ebay.. haven't sold a thing on there in years.

#456 8 years ago

Look what came in the mail today!!!

NCM_0722.jpgNCM_0722.jpg

#457 8 years ago

Sweet.. First pick on a machine... Looks Good.

#458 8 years ago

Does anyone know the correct adjustment of the diverter on the back ramp? The one that diverts the ball down to the banzai or let the ball do a full outer lap...

Should it be possible for the ball to do the outer lap when the diverter is out and should direct the ball down to banzai (a hardish flip up on the left ramp)?

Cheers
/mima

#459 8 years ago

Is the topper set properly? According to the flyer, the left side is down and the right side is up.

#460 8 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

the left side is down and the right side is up

No Way.. I had right tilted written on my sheet, I guess I did it backwards according to the flyer. But I could swear I found a image and it was tilted right.

#461 8 years ago

This is what I saw.

wwfrr_topper_pic_2.jpgwwfrr_topper_pic_2.jpg

#462 8 years ago

This is the flyer.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#463 8 years ago

Honestly never looked at the flyer once.. wish I had, but I saw that pic and thought that was correct.. really sorry.

#464 8 years ago

Looks awesome to me and better than the topper that didn't exist before! Great job on it.

#465 8 years ago

Personally Laseriffic, I don't care. I'm just happy you made one for all of us to enjoy. I just didn't know if it was made by design like that or the original poster mounted it wrong.

#466 8 years ago

Thanks everyone...I do have 2 left and the prototype.

#467 8 years ago

Looks great on there! Mine should be arriving by tomorrow! Thanks again to Laseriffic for doing these for us!

#468 8 years ago

The original topper has pre made holes that make the right side down and the left side up. Just like Laseriffics. That's probably why the people that own them have it that way.

#469 8 years ago

I just want to say that the topper is a must have. If you have a Royal Rumble with no topper or using a cheap belt that you can get at Walmart, make the purchase for this topper by Laserriffic. You will not be disappointed and by the sounds of it, this might be the first and only run by Laserriffic!

#470 8 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

this might be the first and only run by Laserriffic!

Replace might be with " IS ".. lol Thanks a bunch, it was a fun and interesting project and I learned a few things along the way.

#471 8 years ago

Just got mine dropped off at the door a few minutes ago and it's completely awesome! I won't have time to mount it up before I leave for the weekend, but will post a pic of it in place next week. Really impressed with the quality and workmanship! Thanks again!

#472 8 years ago

Don't mean to hijack the topper discussion but does anyone have any ideas why my machine would be slam tilting randomly? I am in the middle of a game and it stops and says slam tilt.....I put cardboard between the switch yet it still happens. Doesn't happen always but is becoming more frequent....any ideas???

#473 8 years ago

Is the shaker making this happen possibly??

#474 8 years ago

The shaker goes off when it is supposed to.....but doesn't slam tilt it all the time. If this is the case, how do I allieviate that?

#475 8 years ago

This thing is awesome, thanks Joe! 20150917_181251.jpg20150917_181251.jpg

#476 8 years ago

Nice looking WWF Skywelker! I like it next to JP.

#477 8 years ago
Quoted from Guzz4851:

Don't mean to hijack the topper discussion but does anyone have any ideas why my machine would be slam tilting randomly? I am in the middle of a game and it stops and says slam tilt.....I put cardboard between the switch yet it still happens. Doesn't happen always but is becoming more frequent....any ideas???

It's very likely a problem within the switch matrix. I'm having a similar problem on my DE Batman, and have taken a crash course in troubleshooting the switches. It's really a pain if that's the problem, but relatively easy to fix once you identify the source of the problem. It's possible the slam tilt is being triggered by another switch. On my Batman, the center pop bumper is registering as the slam tilt. Sometimes it's as simple as a bad diode on one of the switches. With my Batman, I've sourced it back to a transistor on my main CPU board (and apparently all the resistors in line with Column 7 of the switch matrix - as they're all acting strange.) The parts are just pennies to order, but requires soldering new components on the board. Not bad as long as you're comfortable with doing that type of work.

First thing to do is go into your switch test mode and manually trigger all the switches and see if they show up correctly on the DMD. In the case of a bad row or column, often times it will trigger one or more switches at the same time, sometimes the correct one, sometimes incorrect. At least that will help identify which switch is problematic, then you can use a multimeter to test the diode(s). If all else fails, you can test the rows and columns right on the CPU board itself if everything under the playfield checks out.

Here's a great web site I've studied endlessly the past few weeks. It's an awesome resource! http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/desega/index3.htm

#478 8 years ago

So...anybody interested in a new left ramp? Tsskinne is sending me the left ramp for me to model a new one.

#479 8 years ago
Quoted from mima:

Does anyone know the correct adjustment of the diverter on the back ramp? The one that diverts the ball down to the banzai or let the ball do a full outer lap...
Should it be possible for the ball to do the outer lap when the diverter is out and should direct the ball down to banzai (a hardish flip up on the left ramp)?
Cheers
/mima

bump..

#480 8 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

So...anybody interested in a new left ramp? Tsskinne is sending me the left ramp for me to model a new one.

Definitely interested in a new left ramp for my WWF. Those very much needed on many games.

#481 8 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yup I definitely need one

#482 8 years ago

Could use a new left ramp as well . Does anyone know how to find cliffys ? I did not see them on there site. Thanks for any help.

#483 8 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Could use a new left ramp as well . Does anyone know how to find cliffys ? I did not see them on there site. Thanks for any help.

Just email Cliffy, he has them or will make you a set for sure.

#484 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Thank you so much. Iam so excited!!!

#485 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Thank you again. What a great guy sent him a message yesterday and he replied same day and I placed order.

#486 8 years ago

No problem. I have had same experiences with Cliffy. He hooked me up with some of the first protectors for my Wrestlemania LE. Very thankful.

#487 8 years ago

Mine is out on location now or I'd check. As I recall, in Banzai mode it goes all the way around. It can divert to the mini play field as well. I remember needing to adjust mine but can't remember what exactly I did...can anyone else help out here?

#488 8 years ago

Thanks Kreator, nice read and helpful.
Does anyone have an extra prototype translite they are looking to sell?

#489 8 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Thanks everyone...I do have 2 left and the prototype.

I'm in for one. PM sent.

Pete

#490 8 years ago

Pete email me [email protected] I have PM turned off.

#491 8 years ago
Quoted from Nightmare:

Nice looking WWF Skywelker! I like it next to JP.

Me too...Dope DE setup right there!

#492 8 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Mine is out on location now or I'd check. As I recall, in Banzai mode it goes all the way around. It can divert to the mini play field as well. I remember needing to adjust mine but can't remember what exactly I did...can anyone else help out here?

Check how steep your machine is, and how strong the flippers are...Also the diverter on the banzai ramp might need adjusted.

Sometimes on Banzai mode the ball goes all the way around, sometime it diverts to left flipper...Seems to depend sometimes on how much speed the ball has when it hits the ramp; my flippers are pretty powerful, so even at 6.5 degree of slope, it still shoots around quickly if hit right.

#493 8 years ago

Proto is sold.. Still 2 left

#494 8 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Sorry for delay guys. Ramp was just sent via UPS. Mine isn't perfect but I hope it's good enough for a model. If it isn't I hope someone else will step up and send your ramp in. -Tommy

#495 8 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Sorry for delay guys. Ramp was just sent via UPS. Mine isn't perfect but I hope it's good enough for a model. If it isn't I hope someone else will step up and send your ramp in. -Tommy

Thanks for doing this TSSKINNE! Look forward to getting updates on status of this. A new WWF ramp would be awesome.

#496 8 years ago

A big thank you to indy5mike a fellow pinsider who had an extra translite to sell. My baby has a face lift.image.jpgimage.jpg

#497 8 years ago

Received the left ramp today from Tsskinne and with it and the photos on Page 9 (Thanks indirectly to Chet) I think I have enough to reproduce these.

#499 8 years ago

Sweet. Is the plan still to reproduce the ramp using SS?

#500 8 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

Sweet. Is the plan still to reproduce the ramp using SS?

No, I'm not doing stainless...too expensive. Mine will be like the originals...Clear PETG.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
There are 1,714 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 35.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwfrr-club/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.