WWF Royal Rumble Translight Idea

By PinBiohazard

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

After the passing of The Ultimate Warrior why doesn't someone make a translight of him

#2 9 years ago

More than half the guys in that game are dead.

#3 9 years ago

its a sad fact of life... Randy Savage, Miss Elisabeth, The Big Bossman, Mr Perfect, "British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith, Yokozuna, "Crush" Brian Adams, "Earthquake" John Tenta, Doink the Clown, Paul Bearer and The Ultimate Warrior. There all the wrestlers featured in the Proto and Retail versions are all dead maybe someone should do tribute translights

#4 9 years ago

I would rather a translight made featuring wrestlers from the late 70's early 80's era.

#5 9 years ago

that would be cool but the machine contains no such wrestlers from that era

#6 9 years ago

I've always wondered....
With as popular WWE is around the globe, wouldn't a new pin do well?

#7 9 years ago

People can do what they want, but I prefer that no one character is featured. Royal Rumble is all about tossing all these crazy guys in on ring. It's not all about one guy. Yah know?

#8 9 years ago

yh I know what you mean sosage but as a tribute to the wrestlers that have passed away

1 month later
#9 9 years ago

does anybody know who the character is painted on the front of the wwfrr pinball machine across from doink?

#10 9 years ago

Epichoff... you asked that question in the other thread and it has been answered.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwf-royal-rumble-black-cabinet-touch-up-paint

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I've always wondered....
With as popular WWE is around the globe, wouldn't a new pin do well

Are you THE real Lance Storm?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwf-royal-rumble-translight-idea and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.