• Latest reply 10 years ago by DynamiteSJ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo.JPG

#1 10 years ago

Was playing fine as always, but then on the third ball everything died out on me except the lights. Flippers stopped working, no more sounds, and the scoreboard went crazy. The ball drained and that was it. Nothing else ever happened. I turned it off and on again but it was stuck just like that. I can't use any of the start game buttons or buttons inside the coin door like the menu and credit switches.

I've unplugged and checked fuses but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Is there anything in particular I should be looking for?

The display will change the messed up pattern sometimes when it's turned on, but here's an idea of what it looks like now.

photo.JPGphoto.JPG

#2 10 years ago

check fuse and fuse holders.. usually crack and break off. you must remove each fuse one by one and check them out of the machine. when the fuse is out, inspect the holders and see if they are together and hold the fuse with a firm grip

#3 10 years ago

and of course check your voltages on your power supply... 5v, 12v, 68v, 110v

#4 10 years ago

lots of info.. but take a min and study this info.
http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Data_East/Sega

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwf-royal-rumble-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.