(Topic ID: 216721)

WWF Royal Rumble. Game Plays but shows audit 15 on DMD. Not score.

By rtotans

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rtotans
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Audit 15 pic dmd screen (resized).jpg
comand b5 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

I bought a WWf Royal Rumble wrestling and it was working fine. Then the screen flashed to command B5 then Audit 15 as I was playing. I was programming some things before this all happened. (Changing ball quantity, and selecting hard game play, etc..), then, half way through my game, this happened. The DMD screen starts up normal and flashes the normal WWF Royal Wrestling with no issues, then goes into this. The game still plays but you can't see the score. Is it possible I programmed something wrong by mistake (never did that before though), or does this look like something with the circuit board or DMD? Anyone have suggestions, what I should start trouble shooting. As always, Thank you Pinsiders.

comand b5 (resized).jpgcomand b5 (resized).jpg

Audit 15 pic dmd screen (resized).jpgAudit 15 pic dmd screen (resized).jpg

#2 5 years ago

Is there something wrong with the test button in that it's making contact when it shouldn't be?

#3 5 years ago

I don't think so, but I will double check. thanks

#4 5 years ago

Looks like the DMD is not getting the right data. Command B5 is probably some display call that doesnt exist. I'd double check the ribbon cable to the display. See if it is loose or damaged.

#5 5 years ago

It’s crazy but you were right. I played around with the ribbons and connectors and that worked. I never even touched it, but that was it. I never seen those commands before so I just assumed something with the circuit boards. Thanks guys. I really Appreciate it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
Boards
PinSound
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwf-royal-rumble-game-plays-but-shows-audit-15-on-dmd-not-score and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.