image.jpg
image.jpg
apron.jpg
hulk.jpg
under.jpg
DSCF2008.JPG
image.jpg
Randy-Jackson[1].jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 11 years ago

Great game and people who've played mine really like it. (now in storage with a tough-to fix glitch) I really like selecting the next mode with the 3 main pf shots, and the tight scoop shots needed to start them. Some modes seem just too short though.

What I would LOVE is to do a custom conversion of my RR to a classic Mid-90's ECW game! Black cab with ECW barbed wire; tunes like thunder kiss '65, enter the sandman, etc.; Joey Styles sound clips [OHHH MY GOOOOOOOD!!!!!}; characters like Raven, Tommy Dreamer, Shane Douglas, Sabu and RVD, the Dudleys, BWO, the Eliminators and Gangstas..... I would pay big $$$ for some skilled person to do this conversion (cab and pf artwork, new audio and dots, maybe tweak the rules a bit...) Any takers? *sigh* I miss those days and nights at the bingo hall...

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from ballykissfan:

I am jealous. Some of that would have been amazing to see live.

Check out the ECW Barely Legal PPV DVD. When RVD is outside the ring during his match, and goes to the rail in the corner for a flip, I'm the guy who gets shoved on my ass by him. And I'm back up 3 seconds later, screaming my fool head off and clapping. [Found it, at around 1:50

]

Lots of the wrestlers used to hang out at the hotel bar after shows to drink and shot the sh!t. And a Tony Luke's cheesesteak after the show always killed....

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from surfsled:

middle ramp is super hard to hit!

I find it pretty easy to hit, from either flipper. Short shot. But after lighting the scoops, repeated shots don't do much (which is a good thing!)

3 months later
#102 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I haven't read the whole thread so I am sure this has been covered but I'll say it anyway . . .
A new wrestling game featuring the "Legends of Wrestling" with a big focus on the attitude era would likely be a huge smash hit. Heck, you could even had a wizard mode where you tossed in Sting since WWE/F owns the rights to all of the old WCW IP.
I still watch wrestling every now and again. Would love a pin featuring the legends.

I'll repeat myself here: I *still* want to do a complete re-theme of my WWFRR to a classic (mid-90s) ECW game. Most playfield features could remain. There's even chair bashing already! But, among other things, the 9 theme songs for the modes would be killer! Thunder Kiss 65, Enter the Sandman, Man in the Box, Keep 'em Separated.... All-black cabinet with barbed wire logos would smoke!

BTW, the Randy Savage video posted above is lol funny. And there are a ton more on youtube--might spend a bunch of time watching those later... Oh YEAHHHHHHH!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stevenp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwf-gameplay-wheres-the-love?tu=stevenp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.