• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8907 (resized).JPG
IMG_8906 (resized).JPG
IMG_8905 (resized).JPG
IMG_8913 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillymadison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

WWE Wrestlemania Red And Blue Rope Decals Mod

Added: 2017-02-18 23:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (May 14th, 2017) • Ended: July 28th, 2017
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 6 (Firm)

Price is firm

Up for sale is a set of Red and Blue rope decals for Sterns WWE Wrestlemania pinball machine. If you changed your rubber rings in the wrestling ring to match the old school classic red white and blue ring ropes this mod is for you. The reversible decals come in a set of 6 red and 6 blue decals that go over the white ropes on the stand up targets in the ring. WWE Wrestlemania comes with white rubbers and to match the stand up targets they are also white.

Don't have red white and blue ropes but want to? Google Titan pinball rubber rings for tons of different color rubber rings. If you look in their database for Wrestlemania I have a kit for the whole machine you can purchase.

Please note this is just for 6 blue decals and 6 red decals (in pic 2) the white rope is used by the existing decal. Anything else in the pictures pinball machine, targets, machine parts, are not for sale.

If you want more pictures just ask.

Comes from a smoke free home and was kept in a sunless room. The one in the pics is the exact one you'll get. If you have any questions please ask, I answer back very quickly. I ship from the USA and I ship world wide. I also combined shipping if there's anything you want that I'm selling. Thank you.

Item photos

IMG_8913 (resized).JPG
IMG_8905 (resized).JPG
IMG_8906 (resized).JPG
IMG_8907 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are phillymadison's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to phillymadison's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

New York, NY, US

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillymadison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-red-and-blue-rope-decals-mod?tu=phillymadison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.