Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Smoking Skull belt.JPG
image.jpg
Stern-WWE-LE-CabinetRhires.jpg
346695.jpg
thats-just-like-your-opinion-man_1_.gif
LE.jpg
images.jpg
2015-01-13-19-46-22.png
pinball_wwe_flip.jpg
wwe playfield comparison.jpg
wwe pinball comparison.jpg
image.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.38.01 AM.png
randy2.jpg
10906040_10152976566464244_8330638100334092606_n.jpg
10897790_10152976563984244_2508932432085974713_n.jpg

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 4 years ago

Pardon my ignorance as I've never considered anything NIB before, but who are the major Stern distributors closest to the NY tri-state area? I've heard of Automated Services in CT but really don't know others. Any suggestions as to who to deal with or who, if anyone, to avoid? Thanks

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

what some fail to realize is when you have a pin like ac dc or Metallica , of course band members buy them. that's 4 or 5 people. when you have a theme like this with old and new wrestlers on them, and so many females and male wrestlers in the wwe currently, imagine how many of them will buy one. it represents their sport, their living, and them personally.
they also have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
I suspect LE's will sell out faster than some would imagine, esp when they learn about the machine. I'm sure all of them don't know.
you don't see many used nba machines for sale too often even though so many here hated on the theme and game itself, maybe its because lots of nba players themselves bought them. right TODD MAC?

I don't think the wrestler makes all that much money. Top guys like Cena or Undertaker sure I can see make 1million a year. But I bet most them are in $100k-150k range. And the "legend" guys. I bet most of them are pretty much broke.

A NBA player makes great money. How many players are on a team vs the salary cap structure money pool?

#153 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Way to screw over my favorite wrestler from back in the day, Bret The Hitman Hart! Too bad he is not in the game,,curious to know why?

Isn't he the one who fell to his death in the ring?

Likely resulted in lawsuits, bad blood with estate, etc.

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Isn't he the one who fell to his death in the ring?
Likely resulted in lawsuits, bad blood with estate, etc.

That was Owen Hart...

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

That was Owen Hart...

Ok. Well McMahon could still hold a grudge against the Hart klan...though he doesn't seem like the type lol

#156 4 years ago

You dont have to make a hundred grand a year to buy a new pinball. Besides their wrestling monies they make moneys doing pa's. Same with radio business. Your talent fee for live remotes is where the money was and is..at. tv makes u famous. Famous people buy stuff with their name brand on it. Having a new pinball. Machine these days is a status thing for people with money.

Quoted from pinballophobe:

I don't think the wrestler makes all that much money. Top guys like Cena or Undertaker sure I can see make 1million a year. But I bet most them are in $100k-150k range. And the "legend" guys. I bet most of them are pretty much broke.
A NBA player makes great money. How many players are on a team vs the salary cap structure money pool?

#157 4 years ago

Ultimate Warrior gets the left head art, nice. Left side is definitely best. Yokozuma is even on there.

#158 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Pardon my ignorance as I've never considered anything NIB before

I wouldn't exactly call that ignorance.

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside