pinball_wwe_flip.jpg
wwe playfield comparison.jpg
wwe pinball comparison.jpg
image.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.38.01 AM.png
randy2.jpg
10906040_10152976566464244_8330638100334092606_n.jpg
10897790_10152976563984244_2508932432085974713_n.jpg
There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#52 9 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have to admit, this is really cool. I really haven't watched wrestling in 25 years, but I remember riding my bike through the snow as a teenager to a local computer store to buy Micro League Wrestling for my Commodore 64.
I think you could be Hulk, Macho Man, Paul Orndorff. This brings back memories.

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.38.... 847 KB

You just reminded me of something long ago. I need to find a power cord and take a screen pic.

image.jpgimage.jpg
#53 9 years ago

comparison

wwe playfield comparison.jpgwwe playfield comparison.jpg wwe pinball comparison.jpgwwe pinball comparison.jpg
#54 9 years ago

The pictures are so bad you cannot see the third flipper anywhere.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

try this picture, but I have no idea what to shoot for with that 3th flipper :-/

http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Stern-WWE-LE-Playfield1.jpg

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

try this picture, but I have no idea what to shoot for with that 3th flipper :-/
http://cdn.arstechnica.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Stern-WWE-LE-Playfield1.jpg

"Combos" according to the matrix!

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Far left at the beginning of left orbit above big show plastic.

#58 9 years ago

Wonder if there will be different roms with different dots and callouts. Regardless of the dislike of the theme, Stern is showing that they really go they're stuff together.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

TWD and STLE. Mustang didn't even get the mirrored translight...no mirroring effect at all. The mirrored translight is not as good as a real back glass. Not even close.

What the farq? I didn't even know STLE was a translite... and I've seen it in person. I guess I didn't look that close..bummer!

#60 9 years ago

I've played the game and it's fun to play. Code was way early. Had good flow, definitely not your typical fan layout. Wrestling ring was cool. Feels like TZ in the ring. Inner loop is like the inner loop on black knight 2000.

#61 9 years ago

George the Animal Steele?

images.jpgimages.jpg
#62 9 years ago

Now that's a wrasslin' pin!

#63 9 years ago

Looks to be either the "WWE" drop targets or the signature move stand up targets.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

I've played the game and it's fun to play. Code was way early. Had good flow, definitely not your typical fan layout. Wrestling ring was cool. Feels like TZ in the ring. Inner loop is like the inner loop on Black Knight 2000.

You played the pro or LE? What did the rest of the LE artwork look like on the cab? What wrestlers were selectable in the game?

#65 9 years ago

Even in that good photo j still can't see an added flipper. If it's that black silhouette with white surrounding it, that is also in the pro photos so I assume it's just part of the artwork.

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Even in that good photo j still can't see an added flipper. If it's that black silhouette with white surrounding it, that is also in the pro photos so I assume it's just part of the artwork.

Look at the big show on the left. It's slightly above and to right of him

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Quoted from pinballophobe:

Look at the big show on the left. It's slightly above and to right of him

Looks like the inserts are a bit different too.

pinball_wwe_flip.jpgpinball_wwe_flip.jpg

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

All those who hated on this machine...eat your humble pie. That LE is amazing. When they push these machines during Wrestlemania in March it will make some big sales numbers. Wonder if a premium will be released

To give credit most said they would like it if Stern did exactly what they did; change the theme a bit to older popular WWF wrestlers. Good move IMO. Maybe there will be good deals on these LEs a few years down the road. It looks fun.

#70 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

I disagree, most people did not even notice it until they came on pinside and saw some people complain about it.

TWDLE and XMenLE are side by side in my collection. You can tell the difference between the mirrored backglass and mirrored translight immediately. The real mirrored backglass looks way better.

#71 9 years ago

Looks like the " mini flipper "and "wham arm"ramp kicker are the same item. So unique!

2015-01-13-19-46-22.png2015-01-13-19-46-22.png

#72 9 years ago

Andre? Hulk? Stone Cold? Undertaker? Now THAT'S a wrestling pin! Now I like it!!!!

#73 9 years ago

Hopefully they put some Mylar down in the area the ball gets knocked off from that arm

#74 9 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Hopefully they put some Mylar down in the area the ball gets knocked off from that arm

I'm super curious to see it in action, it looks like you'd just knock it off the ramp and SDTM.

#75 9 years ago

Daniel Bryan and Cena shouldn't be on the LE, they should've had more period-accurate championship belts for LE

#76 9 years ago
Quoted from Code_Blue:

Daniel Bryan and Cena shouldn't be on the LE, they should've had more period-accurate championship belts for LE

Cena should be, he's been on the top for a long time. It does seem like something that could easily be modded though (the plastics that is).

Agree on the period accurate belts.

Table looks great though. Love the look of the LE.

#77 9 years ago

LE looks really cool.

What an interesting batch of features this game has.

Damn, makes it difficult to cancel my preorder lol

#78 9 years ago

I'm Not much on Watch-n Wrestling , but the Pro & LE lOok Good !!

#79 9 years ago

The LE is gorgeous. Very hard for me to decide now cause it looks like a very unique layout. If code is done properly and handle with love it has a lot of potential. Can only afford 1 pin this year....hummmm decision decision.

#80 9 years ago

Looks fun, looking forward to playing this.

#81 9 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have to admit, this is really cool. I really haven't watched wrestling in 25 years, but I remember riding my bike through the snow as a teenager to a local computer store to buy Micro League Wrestling for my Commodore 64.
I think you could be Hulk, Macho Man, Paul Orndorff. This brings back memories.

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.38.... 847 KB

Thanks for bringing back those memories. I forgot all about that until I saw that screenshot. Look at that list of moves. Good luck finding a wrestler who will do a snapmare or even an axhandle today.

#82 9 years ago

Those 400 will be gone very quick.

#83 9 years ago

I have to admit. If I thought that $7500 was even remotely reasonable for a pinball machine, I would buy this LE.

#84 9 years ago

I dunno..I'm sorta warming to it. Theme was never going to get me, but it does look interesting. The LE actually looks pretty cool.

#85 9 years ago

downtown Aus went up in price - $7850 for a pro, $11250 for a LE, looks like sales will start to drop away in Aus.

#86 9 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Those 400 will be gone very quick.

Doubtful

#87 9 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Looks like the inserts are a bit different too.

pinball_wwe_flip.jpg 10 KB

It should've been Hacksaw Jim Duggan and the flipper shaped like a 2x4.

#88 9 years ago

Way to screw over my favorite wrestler from back in the day, Bret The Hitman Hart! Too bad he is not in the game,,curious to know why?

#89 9 years ago

I hate "wrastlin'" , but this has the potential to be one hell of a pinball!!! Have always liked Trudeau as a designer. Ignore the theme and just play the damn thing!!!

#90 9 years ago

i think he is talking wrestling fanatics will buy as well as pinball collectors.

#91 9 years ago

If only it wasn't so damn expensive in Aus.

Hm, to sell AC/DC Premium for this?

#92 9 years ago

LE.jpgLE.jpg
#93 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Way to screw over my favorite wrestler from back in the day, Bret The Hitman Hart! Too bad he is not in the game,,curious to know why?

Have we seen the other side artwork? He may be on the other side?

I'm all for a Montreal Screw Job wizard mode. It would be freaking awesome if they did that.

#94 9 years ago

And boom, as I typed that there is Bret Hart!

#95 9 years ago

Look at the different coin door too. Large opening for bill acceptor to show the "insert bill" sticker.

#96 9 years ago

I think the pro is as good as the LE
I don't like the spinning disc...
lights are the same...

Legion of Doom instead of the Bella Twins is worth extra 3k!! Can't wait for the LE. WOW!

#97 9 years ago

Wow. I am really going to have to sell my WWF royal rumble to fund an LE purchase.

#98 9 years ago

Left side is the winner on this one

#99 9 years ago

SGT. Slaughter!!!

#100 9 years ago

Legends of Wrestlemania will be 10k by Christmas, mark my words.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-pics/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.