Topic Stats

• 158 posts
  • 91 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 21 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Smoking Skull belt.JPG
image.jpg
Stern-WWE-LE-CabinetRhires.jpg
346695.jpg
thats-just-like-your-opinion-man_1_.gif
LE.jpg
images.jpg
2015-01-13-19-46-22.png
pinball_wwe_flip.jpg
wwe playfield comparison.jpg
wwe pinball comparison.jpg
image.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.38.01 AM.png
randy2.jpg
10906040_10152976566464244_8330638100334092606_n.jpg
10897790_10152976563984244_2508932432085974713_n.jpg

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 4 years ago

Stern just released the Le pics of WWE Wrestlemania. Sorry if this thread is a duplicate. Putting pics o the pro model.

Www.greatamericanpinball.com
Stern-WWE-LE-CabinetR.jpg
Stern-WWE-LE-PlayfielfSS.jpg

10897790_10152976563984244_2508932432085974713_n.jpg
10906040_10152976566464244_8330638100334092606_n.jpg

346695.jpg

Stern-WWE-LE-CabinetRhires.jpg
#3 4 years ago

Can't wait to see it live

#4 4 years ago

I'm not a wrestling fan but this tables design looks really cool and unique.

Do either of the ramps allow for orbit shots or do they empty to the upper lanes?

Also, first Stern with some type of LCD in it!

#5 4 years ago

Looks like no bell, good fun looking game

#6 4 years ago

We will defintely see a Premium

#7 4 years ago

Third flipper on the left and a metal device that knocks the ball off the wire rail to that flipper

#8 4 years ago

Cool looking machine. I thought there was supposed to be a 3rd flipper - am I just not seeing it?

Edit - nevermind , I see it now, thanks Lorenzo

Post edited by Goaler1: poor eyesight

#9 4 years ago

Nice to see an LE with a completely different look.

#11 4 years ago

I think the pro is as good as the LE
I don't like the spinning disc...
lights are the same...

#12 4 years ago

The play field looks cool. I like the.overall look of the machine. Theme is great if you are a wrestling fan. I cannot wait to play the pin.

#13 4 years ago

No Macho Man, but Razor Ramone on the playfield - no thanks!

#14 4 years ago

Pics of Pro model

342559-i.jpg 10906040_10152976566464244_8330638100334092606_n.jpg
#15 4 years ago

Looks awesome. I really hope Piper, Macho Man, Bret Hart and Ultimate Warrior are on the other side of the cab. Can't wait to see higher res pics...can't tell who all was added to the playfield but it looks like alot.

Only disappointment is the lack of color changing GI. Looks like the lighting is all the same pro to LE this time. I love the changing GI and was really hoping for a spooky purple/blue playfield during Undertaker's entrance. Minor complaint though.

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Looks awesome. I really hope Piper, Macho Man, Bret Hart and Ultimate Warrior are on the other side of the cab. Can't wait to see higher res pics...can't tell who all was added to the playfield but it looks like alot.

I agree, but they shouldn't relegate Macho Man's greatness to the sideart!

randy2.jpg

#17 4 years ago

The theme kills it for me on this one but, the layout of the game does look fantastic. Stern, offer this table in another theme? Save on some design time?

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I think the pro is as good as the LE
I don't like the spinning disc...
lights are the same...

There's a third flipper too

#19 4 years ago

I thought i read before that this was to have 7 ramp shots?

#20 4 years ago

The third flipper is a pro killer to me. The differences this round are huge. It's one thing to add toys to shoot at and cosmetic things. But a third flipper changes how the user interacts with the game. It really could be like a whole different play experience. I'm out on this one. But if I were in I wouldn't go pro.

#21 4 years ago

Is it a real mirrored backglass or another mirrored translight?

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Real mirrored on this game

Wow! They did listen to us. That mirrored translight crap they pulled on us the last couple LE's was bogus.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Stern, offer this table in another theme? Save on some design time?

Re-theme WWE as "Rocky" and Stern would have a huge hit on their hands! You could fight your way against the likes of Apollo Creed, Ivan Drago, Clubber Lang, Thunderlips, Tommy Gunn, etc. The music would be epic too!

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

I thought i read before that this was to have 7 ramp shots?

There are 7 ramps, not 7 ramp shots.

#26 4 years ago

Looks like alot of fun. I'm happy to see habitrails and metal ramps again.
I misunderstood the screen idea. I thought it would replace the dmd ala TBL.
So it will have a dmd and the little screen below the glass?

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Wow! They did listen to us. That mirrored translight crap they pulled on us the last couple LE's was bogus.

OT: Tiger what games didn't get real mirrored glass? Mustang and STLE?

#28 4 years ago

All those who hated on this machine...eat your humble pie. That LE is amazing. When they push these machines during Wrestlemania in March it will make some big sales numbers. Wonder if a premium will be released

#29 4 years ago

Pretty cool that McMahon is commentating his second WWF/WWE pin. Few similarities to the Data East version in the artwork! Very cool

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

OT: Tiger what games didn't get real mirrored glass? Mustang and STLE?

TWD and STLE. Mustang didn't even get the mirrored translight...no mirroring effect at all. The mirrored translight is not as good as a real back glass. Not even close.

#31 4 years ago

Pro has superior sling plastics (T&A)

#32 4 years ago

Where is the third flipper, I can't tell from the photos.

#34 4 years ago

I see Gorilla Monsoon on the front...where is Bobby Heenan? If the Brain is on the cabinet, I may be forced to seriously consider this one...

#35 4 years ago

I needed to take a break from NIB...thanks stern

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

I see Gorilla Monsoon on the front...where is Bobby Heenan? If the Brain is on the cabinet, I may be forced to seriously consider this one...

Is that him on the upper left corner of the front? Above Gorilla?

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from RDReynolds:

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan is actually pictured where the "Start" button is, right above Gorilla Monsoon on the front left side of the cabinet.

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

The third flipper is a pro killer to me. The differences this round are huge. It's one thing to add toys to shoot at and cosmetic things. But a third flipper changes how the user interacts with the game. It really could be like a whole different play experience. I'm out on this one. But if I were in I wouldn't go pro.

Agreed, also the LE has the outer ramp orbit both ways, compared to just one way on the pro, giving you another another 1/2 of a shot.

#39 4 years ago

Looks pretty sharp...went far beyond what I thought they'd pull off.

Rob
creditdotpinball.com

#40 4 years ago

Macho Man SHOULD be a selectable wrestler, but at the very least they could use him on thst clear plastic above the pop bumpers, instead of that Daniel Bryan guy.

#41 4 years ago

Very awesome. Love seeing JYD on the apron.
For everyone wanting Macho Man, don't hold your breathe. Vince is not a fan of his since he banged Vince's daughter when she was younger. Hence why he's going into the Hall of Fame only this year.

#42 4 years ago

Not a big fan for the Big Show/Kane/Undertaker design,i rather see attire from 99's

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Kilowog2814:

Very awesome. Love seeing JYD on the apron.
For everyone wanting Macho Man, don't hold your breathe. Vince is not a fan of his since he named Vince's daughter when she was younger. Hence why he's going into the Hall of Fame only this year.

I have to admit, this is really cool. I really haven't watched wrestling in 25 years, but I remember riding my bike through the snow as a teenager to a local computer store to buy Micro League Wrestling for my Commodore 64.

I think you could be Hulk, Macho Man, Paul Orndorff. This brings back memories.

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.38.01 AM.png

#44 4 years ago

Ball save feature on both outlanes? Doesn't look like dual kick backs... Maybe u can light the outlanes in a take and if u lose the ball it gives u a ball save during regular play?

#45 4 years ago

Wow, actually looks better than I expected. Didn't think I'd see this many legends on it and would much rather look at this than one with Cena and the Bella twins all over it. Probably the first time I've ever seriously contemplated getting a new pin. hmm

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

We will defintely see a Premium

Doubt it

#47 4 years ago

There you have it... two completely different games. The LE has a spinning disc in the ring, a third flipper (and a kick out hole for the 3rd flipper), this "Wham Arm" to knock a ball off the left ramp, and additional wire form return ramp. Kind of stinks for potential Pro owners. We've seen Stern do this in the past (AC/DC, TWD, etc)...but it sure is nice when the Pro and LE play almost the same (ST and MET).

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

TWD and STLE. Mustang didn't even get the mirrored translight...no mirroring effect at all. The mirrored translight is not as good as a real back glass. Not even close.

I disagree, most people did not even notice it until they came on pinside and saw some people complain about it.

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

There you have it... two completely different games. The LE has a spinning disc in the ring, a third flipper (and a kick out hole for the 3rd flipper), this "Wham Arm" to knock a ball off the left ramp, and additional wire form return ramp. Kind of stinks for potential Pro owners. We've seen Stern do this in the past (AC/DC, TWD, etc)...but it sure is nice when the Pro and LE play almost the same (ST and MET).

There will likely be a premium. Look at TWD. LEs will sell out.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have to admit, this is really cool. I really haven't watched wrestling in 25 years, but I remember riding my bike through the snow as a teenager to a local computer store to buy Micro League Wrestling for my Commodore 64.
I think you could be Hulk, Macho Man, Paul Orndorff. This brings back memories.

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 10.38.... 847 KB

I loved that game.

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside