avy01.jpg
The-Outsiders-300x274.jpg
image.jpg
D_Generation_X.png
IMG_2384.JPG
image.jpg
10924257_10152995384374244_3684315935032207610_o.jpg
136253-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

What do you mean... BOTH?

Guessing Pro and LE.

#199 9 years ago

Stern seems pretty proud of the SPIKE system, which I think bodes well for its future.

1 month later
#426 9 years ago

Nice little tie in for the WWE. Stewart is going to be on Monday Night Raw.

#430 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I love how the WWE audience doesn't give a crap about Jon Stewart -- not a lot of audience cross-over there I guess! The kick in the nuts was a classic ending though.

If you look in the background someone is holding a sign that says "Here for stewart", lol.

#432 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Nice! I didn't see that, but did hear some very tepid applause and saw a bunch of bored looking front-row fans. Nothing against the WWE fans, I wouldn't be psyched either if I came to see wrestling and the host of some show I don't watch jumped into the action.
It would be awesome though if Jon Stewart does a stint as a WWE manager when he steps down from the Daily Show.

It was definitely pretty silent when he came out. It's a weird cross-over for sure, considering that Stewart is ending his show, but I enjoy stuff like this. I definitely laughed when Stewart kicked him in the balls, it was just so unexpected.

Just like you say, I hope they continue the relationship as some kind of running gag.

#434 9 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

It would be awesome though if Jon Stewart does a stint as a WWE manager when he steps down from the Daily Show.

Oh yeah. I'd love to see them have more celebrity "feuds". That might actually bring me back to watch a little.

I was googling, trying to find a clip of the little thanks Jon Stewart threw the WWE on the Daily Show last night, but couldn't. Best I could do was find an article about it. "How do you get ball marks off your shoe?"

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/jon-stewart-thanks-wwe-randy-orton-praises-stewart-s-appearance-on-monday-s-raw-more

#451 9 years ago
oeatreoqw8g6qpe3n4r6.gifoeatreoqw8g6qpe3n4r6.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 12.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-limited-edition?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.