avy01.jpg
The-Outsiders-300x274.jpg
image.jpg
D_Generation_X.png
IMG_2384.JPG
image.jpg
10924257_10152995384374244_3684315935032207610_o.jpg
136253-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purpledrilmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

The art means the backglass and the sides . . . not the playfield (at least that is how Stern has always treated it when they say custom art . . . the playfield is always the same art package).

Mustang had different art on pro/prem/LE no?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Mustang Premium was all Boss cars on the playfield.

Yup, I was pretty sure this was the case. Wouldn't shock me at all to see a slight variation to the PF and maybe the dots for a few legendary wrestlers.

Heck, even callouts could be on the table imo - there's already a plethora of quotes and callouts already available in the WWE universe from every famous wrestler, it really wouldn't take much to add in a couple trash talk/victory callouts for most folks who are/were on the WWE roster.

1 week later
#322 9 years ago

One thing that might be really interesting is when draining from the ring, you get the 10-second 'out of ring' countdown from the ref while you try to get back into the fight. This would allow them to get pretty aggressive with killing one or both bumper flippers in response to enemy attacks or some sort of timer, but keeping the mini playfield progress in play while bashing the lower playfield, maybe even gaining some multipliers or "steel chair" power ups or something to take back into the ring?

That leads to thinking about intentionally draining off the upper PF as a valid risk/reward strategy where the lower PF could be used during a 'match' to significantly increase the scoring or progress on the upper PF during a match, but stay out too long and you are DQ'd...

Just spitballing...

#376 9 years ago

I don't follow wrestling too closely but I heard about this and thought its was more than cool:

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/27649/20150120/triple-h-breaks-character-to-console-crying-child-on-raw.htm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider purpledrilmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-limited-edition?tu=purpledrilmonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.