avy01.jpg
The-Outsiders-300x274.jpg
image.jpg
D_Generation_X.png
IMG_2384.JPG
image.jpg
10924257_10152995384374244_3684315935032207610_o.jpg
136253-i.jpg
There are 489 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
#201 9 years ago

I can't wait to see more pics!! I hope the ultimate warrior is on the other side of the cab!

Premium is gonna look sweeetttttt!

#202 9 years ago

Only thing that matters is JYD baby! Grab them cakes!

#203 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

I can't wait to see more pics!! I hope the ultimate warrior is on the other side of the cab!
Premium is gonna look sweeetttttt!

Other side almost has to have Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man, Bret Hart and Piper for sure. There are a few others I'd like to see, but those guys are kind of required. They might be on the playfield somewhere but I can't tell from the low res stuff posted so far. NEED MORE PICS!!!

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Where's the macho man???

Bummer if he's not in there somewhere... I guess Joe at Laseriffic needs to make us a Macho Man topper - Ooooh YEA!

#205 9 years ago

Where's Sunny?

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

LOL at HHH being featured more prominently on the cabinet than Flair, what an ego. Too bad he is boning Stephanie present-day....

He should be. On a WWE basis HHH is bigger than Ric Flair. All told Flair is way more iconic, but that's only when you include NWA/WCW. If you never watched those older promotions and only saw Flair in WWE, he was never nearly as big as HHH.

#207 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

He should be. On a WWE basis HHH is bigger than Ric Flair. All told Flair is way more iconic, but that's only when you include NWA/WCW. If you never watched those older promotions and only saw Flair in WWE, he was never nearly as big as HHH.

I'll give you that much, but using that logic, shouldn't Demolition be on the slings and not the Road Warriors?. But as a lifelong wrestling fan, HHH has been poison to me as he is partly to blame for their lack of stars with his unwillingness to put over younger talent. Must be "real" to him lol. Ok gotta stop the smark-talk, sorry! But hey! The game looks cool! Can't locate the Rock on the playfield, but I'm sure he's on there somewhere. Also see Big Show and Kane? Wouldn't necessarily classify them as "Legends" lol..

#208 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Where's the macho man???

Probably won't be on there. Vince has had it out for him since he banged Stephanie when she was younger.
He's only getting into the Hall of Fame this year.

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

First thing I do is turn them off. The point of a knocker is to be loud and obnoxious so you know if you won a free game in an arcade. At home, who cares? It just gives guests heart attacks.

I like seeing my guests jump when the knocker is struck

#211 9 years ago

I'm a theme guy, so even though this game looks to have a lot of potential, I have zero desire to put one in my house... No idea how people (older than 10) can sit and watch this crap. I feel like I've lost some IQ just reading this thread.

"Reality TV" is in the same boat for me. Amazed that people watch that shit too.

#212 9 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

I'll give you that much, but using that logic, shouldn't Demolition be on the slings and not the Road Warriors?. But as a lifelong wrestling fan, HHH has been poison to me as he is partly to blame for their lack of stars with his unwillingness to put over younger talent. Must be "real" to him lol. Ok gotta stop the smark-talk, sorry! But hey! The game looks cool! Can't locate the Rock on the playfield, but I'm sure he's on there somewhere. Also see Big Show and Kane? Wouldn't necessarily classify them as "Legends" lol..

The rock is on the PRO.

I don't think that is big show or Kane

I'm thinking King Kong bundy on the left.
Not sure who is on the right

Kanes attire is red.

Need some high resolution pics.

Edit - I take it back. That is big show and Kane. You are right. These 2 should not be on the pf

King Kong bundy would have been a better choice than big show

#213 9 years ago

The theme of this pin does nothing for me.

Despite that fact, when a theme is implemented as well as it appears to be from these pictures, I can't help but be very impressed. The LE looks fantastic. The LCD above the ring is an excellent idea, and again, seems to be extremely well integrated with the theme.

I am very intrigued by the LE, and I started out by blasting this theme.

#214 9 years ago

Are we waiting for high res PF pics before starting the "clip-art/cut-paste/photoshop" rage?

#215 9 years ago

What is that in the middle of the ring? On the pro is says wrestlemania, this looks like a big light feature. Looks cool, as does the mini titantron lcd.

#216 9 years ago

It is a rotating disc to effect the balls on the ring

#217 9 years ago

Looks like third flipper on lower left by big show plastic

#218 9 years ago

A lot better than the Pro...but could've been better. Looks like they used a "current" Undertaker pic where he's fat and 50 with too much guyliner. Then we get Jerry lawler on the bottom right instead of Gorilla Monsoon or Mean Gene.

The most glaring omission from a wrestler standpoint in my mind is Brett Hart - he was the Hulk Hogan of the post-Hogan, pre-Attitude era and deserves to be on there.

#219 9 years ago

There needs to be an NwO and an LOD edition of this pin!

#220 9 years ago

Bret Hart may be on the other side. Montreal Screw Job Wizard Mode would be awesome.

To those saying HHH did not put younger talent over...who do you think he improperly kept off the radar who deserved better? HHH turned back and forth face heel as well as anyone ever and he put over many many people. I remember when Austin would not put HHH over...

#221 9 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

I'm a theme guy, so even though this game looks to have a lot of potential, I have zero desire to put one in my house... No idea how people (older than 10) can sit and watch this crap. I feel like I've lost some IQ just reading this thread.
"Reality TV" is in the same boat for me. Amazed that people watch that shit too.

Do you ever eat simple sugars? This type of stuff is junk food for your mind

#222 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Are we waiting for high res PF pics before starting the "clip-art/cut-paste/photoshop" rage?

Everyone is commenting on how well put together it is, how nice it looks, how it's a great looking LE, stands apart from the Pro, etc....and I just keep looking at how busy and cluttered and ugly all of the artwork looks.

Theme aside (which I'm not a fan of), I think some of you have been looking at ugly/lazy photoshop jobs on pins too long and have forgotten how much better a nice hand-drawn art package looks. This pin looks like a unicorn threw up onto one of those ridiculously priced womens purses, with all the tacky faux-gold trim. We joked about Stern releasing a My Little Pony pin...but they actually did it. Imagine your shock when the pf starts to wear and underneath these oiled up men are sparkly ponies.

#223 9 years ago

Wow, that thing is hideous!
I need a puke button to click.

#224 9 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

LOL at HHH being featured more prominently on the cabinet than Flair, what an ego. Too bad he is boning Stephanie present-day....

they've been married for a LOOOONG TIME.....I doubt theyre boning anymore

#225 9 years ago

Oh man this is my favorite looking stern released ever. No joke, LE looks awesome, I want it bad. Anyone get a US price yet?

#226 9 years ago

Here's your topper. Slap some LEDs in there and done......

ebay.com link: Slim Jim Lunch Box Advertising Macho Man Randy Savage

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Just spoke with someone from Stern. Both games will be released tomorrow. Pinball Magazine can publish the official photos around noon Chicago time. Stern will be coming with pics and info themselves as well (not sure at what time). Prior to that I should be able to play the game myself, so keep an eye on the Pinball Magazine facebook page as well.

Okay, it's after noon now.

#228 9 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

There needs to be an NwO and an LOD edition of this pin!

Not a WCW theme. The NWO was never a faction of much meaning in WWE...though it appeared a few times.

#229 9 years ago

No Jack Tunney, Big John Stud, The Berserker, King Kong Bundy or SGT. Slaughter?

NO SALE! (Kidding, looks amazing. Kudos to Trudeau on a great looking game. Can't wait to play it)

#230 9 years ago

Pretty sure Stern will come out with a Topper after TWD success

#231 9 years ago

Nice to see Andre the Giant on there. I was actually at the very first Wrestlemania in Madison Square Garden. It was awesome. If I remember correctly, Hulk Hogan actually body-slammed Andre.

As a side note, Andre was a patient at Duke Medical Center. His x-rays were used in class to show how large people can get when they have a pituitary adenoma in childhood (if I remember correctly he had a Growth Hormone abnormality via his pituitary...but those classes were a LOOONG time ago).

#232 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Nice to see Andre the Giant on there. I was actually at the very first Wrestlemania in Madison Square Garden. It was awesome. If I remember correctly, Hulk Hogan actually body-slammed Andre.

That was actually Wrestlemania III where Hogan body slammed Andre. Must have been awesome to have actually been there.

#233 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

As a side note, Andre was a patient at Duke Medical Center. His x-rays were used in class to show how large people can get when they have a pituitary adenoma in childhood (if I remember correctly he had a Growth Hormone abnormality via his pituitary...but those classes were a LOOONG time ago).

The body slam heard around the world!!

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

I think some of you have been looking at ugly/lazy photoshop jobs on pins too long and have forgotten how much better a nice hand-drawn art package looks. This pin looks like a unicorn threw up

Too bad all of those hand drawn pins are under so much turmoil...

unicorn-70.jpgunicorn-70.jpg

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

That was actually Wrestlemania III where Hogan body slammed Andre. Must have been awesome to have actually been there.

Pontiac Silverdome, right?

#236 9 years ago

I think this is one of the coolest looking LE's ever.

Man you guys are theme sticklers.

I'm all about that gameplay.

#237 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Oh man this is my favorite looking stern released ever. No joke, LE looks awesome, I want it bad. Anyone get a US price yet?

Call me for pricing if interested. Have LE's available. 805-423-3001

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

Pontiac Silverdome, right?

Yep. 93,000+ people in attendance which was a huge deal at the time.

Also can't forget the awesome match between Macho Man vs. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat:

#239 9 years ago

What a difference some familiar faces make...

When I saw the pro I was like
When I saw the LE I was like

All in all, stoked to play this game. I just hope it's fun and has good competitive strategy.

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

That is big show and Kane. You are right. These 2 should not be on the pf
King Kong bundy would have been a better choice than big show

I honestly think they are place holders and this isn't the finished product. Granted I could be wrong because they both have been around a while now. If you also notice Daniel Bryan is at the bottom of the ring above the pop bumpers just like the pro version. Even though he is arguably the best wrestler in the WWE right now he isn't a legend. I feel the finished product will have Superfly Jimmy Snuka or Macho man in that spot.

#241 9 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

I'll give you that much, but using that logic, shouldn't Demolition be on the slings and not the Road Warriors?.

Absolutely! I loved Demolition and (sacrilege) was never a big fan of the Road Warriors.

I'm almost certainly not in on this game, but it is funny to think back and realize how many people could/should have been on here.

King Kong Bundy, Big John Stud, Mr Perfect, Rick Rude, Hart Foundation, etc!

Some fun nostalgia if nothing else. I would love to see and play an LE somewhere.

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

I honestly think they are place holders and this isn't the finished product. Granted I could be wrong because they both have been around a while now. If you also notice Daniel Bryan is at the bottom of the ring above the pop bumpers just like the pro version. Even though he is arguably the best wrestler in the WWE right now he isn't a legend. I feel the finished product will have Superfly Jimmy Snuka or Macho man in that spot.

I hope that happens! When will we see pics of the other side of the game?

#243 9 years ago

Hulk Hogan - Theme Song at WWE by davipisu https://soundcloud.com/davipisu/hulk-hogan-theme-song-at-wwe on #SoundCloud

#244 9 years ago

It's easy to pick favorites and who should/n't be on the game, but I doubt Stern has much (if any) say in which guys they use and how prominently they appear on the game.

#245 9 years ago

Also, this is probably the smartest use of a license in terms of Pro vs. LE. The Pro is going to be out on route all over the place, giving visibility to the current stars and promoting the current WWE product they're offering. Meanwhile the LE will be sitting unplayed in collectors basements (or NIB) as a trophy piece with the established stars who WWE doesn't need to sell to people anymore. Very smart marketing all around.

#246 9 years ago

My Only wish on this would have been raised metal ramps on each side to have a loop and not always ending up in the ring at the top. This does look bad ass...but still not my thing.....

#247 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

My Only wish on this would have been raised metal ramps on each side to have a loop and not always ending up in the ring at the top. This does look bad ass...but still not my thing.....

there are controlled gates at the top of the ramps (1 on the pro, 2 on the LE) so you can shoot the ball on the ramp and he comes down on the other ramp...

#248 9 years ago

The LE looks sweet. Can't wait to play it. Anyone in the Bay Area getting one?

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from sleethering:

Also, this is probably the smartest use of a license in terms of Pro vs. LE. The Pro is going to be out on route all over the place, giving visibility to the current stars and promoting the current WWE product they're offering. Meanwhile the LE will be sitting unplayed in collectors basements (or NIB) as a trophy piece with the established stars who WWE doesn't need to sell to people anymore. Very smart marketing all around.

That's the theory, but I consistently see more Premiums and LEs on route. In fact the gold trim and the Titantron display would attract players more so than the Pro on location, don't you think? That is ultimately the goal of an arcade machine.

#250 9 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

This game has that... the Pro has the ability to orbit from one ramp, and and the LE has the ability to orbit from both ramps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 489 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-limited-edition/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.