avy01.jpg
The-Outsiders-300x274.jpg
image.jpg
D_Generation_X.png
IMG_2384.JPG
image.jpg
10924257_10152995384374244_3684315935032207610_o.jpg
136253-i.jpg
There are 489 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
#101 9 years ago

Debiase and hogan story line was the best. He couldn't win the belt so he had Andre and a referee twin to defeat hogan for the belt and then Andre just gave the belt to debiase. That match was so funny. Hogan kicks out at 2 but the ref counts to 3. Gahaha ahhaha

#102 9 years ago

I remember that match. That was a crazy story line.

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from sosage:

No Randy Savage?!?!?

Him being in the game is a pipe dream. You may not remember but there were a flurry of rumors that he was hitting on Stephanie McMahon when she was minor and hanging the business...obviously we don't know the truth of this, but his treatment since his departure would lead some credence to something weird going on . . .

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Where's Mean Gene Okerlund? He was the best.

!!!3-746.jpg 15 KB

Bobby the Brain had him beat with Gorilla Monsoon.

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

More LE details from Trudeau:
- LE version will let you select four additional classic wrestlers such as The Ultimate Warrior, Andre The Giant, The Undertaker, and Hulk Hogan.
- When you launch the ball, the LE's Titantron LCD display will show your selected wrestler walking down the aisle while playing their theme music.
- LE will feature Hogan (artwork?) in the center of the playfield.
- LE ramp gates will have additional coils on them, so it's possible to orbit left to right or right to left.

Need Bret The Hitman Hart as well please, always my favorite. Also would be nice to see old school tag teams in game that would work when two players playing to be each other member. Demolition, Hart Foundation, The Rockers, The Warriors, etc.

#106 9 years ago

Anvil was always my favorite of the heart foundation.

#107 9 years ago

Always liked Mick Foley and Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

#108 9 years ago

hulk vs bundy cage match

#109 9 years ago

Ricky the Dragon Steamboat!!

#110 9 years ago

I always liked when hogan was able to body slam Andre The Giant,liked Big John Stud and King Kong Bundy as tag team partners in some matches.

#111 9 years ago

The LE really sounds great on this one.

#112 9 years ago

When will LE pics be available?

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

When will LE pics be available?

Most likely next week

#114 9 years ago

It sounds like a lot of you just need to buy a Royal Rumble pin! Most of the old school wrestlers are all over that pin and Macho Man yells "ooooooh yeeaaaaa" at least 8 billion times during a game. Can't wait to see pics of the LE...wish I had the cash for one.

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Here is my must haves
Hogan
Macho
Ultimate Warrior
Andre
Bret Hart/Hart Foundation
Stone Cold
The Rock
Shawn Michaels
Rick Flair/4Horsemen
Jake The Snake
Mr.Perfect
Roddy Piper
Sting
Sgt Slaughter
Iron Shiek/Nikolai Volkoff
junkyard Dog
Tito Santana
Million Dollar Man
Mankind
Razor Ramon
Ravashing Rick Rude
Kevin Nash
Superfly Jimmy Snubs
The Legion Of Doom
The Stiener Brothers
Demolition
Nikita&Ivan Koloff
British Bulldogs
Im leaving off some please feel free to add if you think they are worthy.

Lance "Can I be Serious" Storm

j/k!!!

#116 9 years ago

Lance Storm was a really great wrestler, I wish he would have gotten a better push. If he would have wrestled in the 80's for nwa he would have been on the level as Sting.

#117 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

Debiase and hogan story line was the best. He couldn't win the belt so he had Andre and a referee twin to defeat hogan for the belt and then Andre just gave the belt to debiase. That match was so funny. Hogan kicks out at 2 but the ref counts to 3. Gahaha ahhaha
» YouTube video

Thank you for reminding me why I hated pro wrestling. That was so fake it was painful to watch. Entertaining only in its ridiculousness.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Thank you for reminding me why I hated pro wrestling. That was so fake it was painful to watch. Entertaining only in its ridiculousness.

See that's the beauty in that match. It's so bad that you have to respect it.those crazy windmill windup punches. It's like a black n white Charlie Chaplin show or old school cops and robbers chase but instead in full color with full sound and live

#119 9 years ago

Look Brothers, as soon as pics or a vid is available lets make sure it is put in the thread. It will make it a lot easier to find in search if we have all details for everything relevant on the the LE version.

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Just for LAUGHS:
John Cena SuperSlam Phone Crank Call:
» YouTube video
It's made me and the family crack up several times

How does this only have 1 thumbs up? That is freaking hilarious!

#121 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Just watched this. HAHAHA!

#122 9 years ago

I must be getting old....never heard of Daniel Bryan. Seems like Brock Lesner should be in there somewhere. And some of the old hotties like Elizabeth.

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I must be getting old....never heard of Daniel Bryan. Seems like Brock Lesner should be in there somewhere. And some of the old hotties like Elizabeth.

He's on the translite

wwetrans.jpgwwetrans.jpg
#124 9 years ago

Family entertainment !

#125 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Him being in the game is a pipe dream. You may not remember but there were a flurry of rumors that he was hitting on Stephanie McMahon when she was minor and hanging the business...obviously we don't know the truth of this, but his treatment since his departure would lead some credence to something weird going on . . .

All just rumors and the bad treatment includes a recently released dvd set and Vince telling Steve Austin that Savage is going in the hall of fame? He deserves to be on there, but hard to say if he will.

#126 9 years ago

He will, they are running low on HOF candidates.

#127 9 years ago

When wizard mode begins, will they play the music and video for "Land of 1000 Dances" from the Wrestlers album?
(Not that I would know anything about that... of course)

#128 9 years ago

having a classic wrestler art package along with the LCD of their entrance, it could be really cool!

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

He's on the translite

wwetrans.jpg 65 KB

Someone is gonna come up with a way better T-Lite than this one...

#130 9 years ago

Shaw Michaels and The Undertaker ARE Wrestlemania. It doesnt make any sense to me not having any of these two in the game. It's a great theme to me but really we have some newcomers who have not even been around for 2 years in that pin.

Still can't wait to give it a try but without The Undertaker Coffin LE I'm keeping my money hehehe

#131 9 years ago

Want more info......need more....info...stern please get better at press releases/marketing/announcements of games.

#132 9 years ago

No, Daniel Bryan is not on the translite. That's Lesnar, Reigns, Cena, Wyatt, and HHH.

#133 9 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

No, Daniel Bryan is not on the translite. That's Lesnar, Reigns, Cena, Wyatt, and HHH.

Correct but at least he is on the playfield.

#134 9 years ago

Cant beat this wizard mode IMO

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

» YouTube video
Cant beat this wizard mode IMO

I've never gotten to Wizard mode on my machine...I don't even know how to get to that point!

#137 9 years ago

I heard tomorrow but who knows.

#138 9 years ago

Just saw this! Randy Savage to WWE Hall of Fame! Could be timed with the LE!

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/01/12/macho-man-randy-savage-wwe-hall-of-fame

#139 9 years ago

Trudeau on broken token said gold trim and wire forms on LE.

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Trudeau on broken token said gold trim and wire forms on LE.

Can't wait to play yours

#141 9 years ago

He also said that flipper will have identical spacing as Creech >> i.e. 7 and 1/8 inch instead of 7 inch standard of most games.

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

He also said that flipper will have identical spacing as Creech >> i.e. 7 and 1/8 inch instead of 7 inch standard of most games.

Most of his games do don't they? Dredd and Mustang have wider than usual gaps.

#143 9 years ago

I'm confused on the 3rd flipper. Also the LE is said to have 7 ramps.

Will there be an extra ramp on the LE that is designed for the extra flipper?

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

"Is Champ there?"

LOL

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

I'm confused on the 3rd flipper. Also the LE is said to have 7 ramps.
Will there be an extra ramp on the LE that is designed for the extra flipper?

I'm thinking the third flipper will be akin to the claw+ramp in FREDDY.

#146 9 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

I've never gotten to Wizard mode on my machine...I don't even know how to get to that point!

Data East had a thing for The Adam's Family. Almost all of the wizard modes in their DMD era are started via "Tour the Mansion" rules. AKA, start every mode (which in themselves tend to be copies of The Adam's Family's modes). It's not a bad thing, but it's also why I think most people can only stand owning one Data East DMD. The foundation that the rules are built on from WWFRR to TFTC to JP to Frankenstein to etc, etc, etc, are similar.

WWFRR's wizard mode itself is kind of confusing and nuts. From what I understand, you're trying to defeat all 9 wrestlers by completing different objectives on the playfield, then hitting their ramp shot. This is while trying to micro-manage a 6-ball multiball. I've gotten to it a few times, but never completed it.

#147 9 years ago

No love for Doink?

Doink2.jpgDoink2.jpg

#148 9 years ago

Just spoke with someone from Stern. Both games will be released tomorrow. Pinball Magazine can publish the official photos around noon Chicago time. Stern will be coming with pics and info themselves as well (not sure at what time). Prior to that I should be able to play the game myself, so keep an eye on the Pinball Magazine facebook page as well.

#149 9 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Just spoke with someone from Stern. Both games will be released tomorrow. Pinball Magazine can publish the official photos around noon Chicago time. Stern will be coming with pics and info themselves as well (not sure at what time). Prior to that I should be able to play the game myself, so keep an eye on the Pinball Magazine facebook page as well.

What do you mean... BOTH?

#150 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

What do you mean... BOTH?

Guessing Pro and LE.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 489 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-limited-edition/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.