4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 489 posts
  • 178 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by phillymadison
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 37 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
oeatreoqw8g6qpe3n4r6.gif
wwf.jpg
wwfle..jpg
wwfle.jpg
wwg g.jpg
342600.jpg
Stern-WWE-LE-Detail-10a.jpg
avy01.jpg
The-Outsiders-300x274.jpg
image.jpg
D_Generation_X.png
IMG_2384.JPG
image.jpg
10924257_10152995384374244_3684315935032207610_o.jpg
136253-i.jpg

There are 489 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 4 years ago
oeatreoqw8g6qpe3n4r6.gif
#452 4 years ago

Got a call, mine ships tomorrow , should be here Thursday .

#453 4 years ago

if that's the way the backglass is with the monitor in the middle of it. that looks like shit. Looks like someone just cut out a big square. Least make the translite work with the big monitor right in the center.

#454 4 years ago

I want my call I'm driving to go get it need my game now!

#455 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

if that's the way the backglass is with the monitor in the middle of it. that looks like shit. Looks like someone just cut out a big square. Least make the translite work with the big monitor right in the center.

Ummm, that's just a piece of paper taped to the backglass.

#456 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Thats the "Certificate of authenticity signed by Gary Stern" thats taped to the backglass. Thats how they ship them with the LE's.

#457 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Neo's attention to detail, everybody

#458 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Quoted from Roostking:

Quoted from ronlisa:

Thats the "Certificate of authenticity signed by Gary Stern" thats taped to the backglass. Thats how they ship them with the LE's.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Neo's attention to detail, everybody

Intentional or no, this was awesome -- thanks Neo, needed a laugh today!

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Intentional or no, this was awesome -- thanks Neo, needed a laugh today!

#460 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I know. Hence the winky smilie. Nobody understand a joke I guess. Or people are so desensitized about stupidity on this site, that they can't tell if someone is joking about something so stupid.

#462 4 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I know. Hence the winky smilie. Nobody understand a joke I guess. Or people are so desensitized about stupidity on this site, that they can't tell if someone is joking about something so stupid.

Ya never know nowadays

3 months later
#464 4 years ago

Warning to all owners of the LE table: be careful when removing and replacing your glass because Hulk Hogan's signature is not sealed on the plaque... Just Sharpie on the glossy metal and wipes off like dry erase if your finger or knuckle brushes it. I just noticed mine is missing half the "k" now.

On the plus side, maybe sometime I can get Hulk to wipe it off completely and re-sign it since he's signing stuff all the time at his Miami Beach Shop.

image.jpg

#465 4 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

On the plus side, maybe sometime I can get Hulk to wipe it off completely and re-sign it since he's signing stuff all the time at his Miami Beach Shop.

Make sure you use a "Sharpie Paint" pen. It shouldn't smear next time!

#466 4 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Warning to all owners of the LE table: be careful when removing and replacing your glass because Hulk Hogan's signature is not sealed on the plaque... Just Sharpie on the glossy metal and wipes off like dry erase if your finger or knuckle brushes it. I just noticed mine is missing half the "k" now.

Oh man, what a bummer. thats a weird thing not to be caught by QC...you would think they would have been wiping off all over the place while being installed...

#467 4 years ago

I guess an LE with a complete sig will be that much more rare. Amazing they wouldn't use a permanent pen of some sort.

#468 4 years ago

Wow that is incredibly stupid of Stern that the autograph is easily removable like that...

#469 4 years ago

Would putting a clear coat on it protect it?

#470 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Or Mylar over it?

#471 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Yep, but it's too late on mine now - though I'll probably do this once I have it re-signed.

I wouldn't recommend mylar, even though it would technically do the trick -- if it's not installed correctly, it may look awful/bubbled/or put an odd sheen to the finish.

Thankfully on the playfield itself, John Trudeau's signature is under the top coat so it's safe.

#472 4 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Wow. That is incredibly lame. Inexcusable really, come on now.

#473 4 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

image.jpg

Have you contacted Stern? I wonder if they've either a) got additional/backup signature plates on hand or b) would agree to get you a new signed plate to make up for this. Regardless, pretty amateur of Stern not to use proper pens for this!

#474 4 years ago

Unbelievable,sometimes I really wonder about that place

#475 4 years ago

To be fair, in all likelihood these were signed by Hulk Hogan somewhere else. Stern probably had no idea what kind of pen he used.

#476 4 years ago

Looks like he signed it with a dry erase marker instead of a permanent marker.

#477 4 years ago

I think some materials just don't hold a signature well. They probably should have done something to seal it up so that it couldn't be erased. I've had wine bottles signed where touching the signature with the finger would cause it to smudge if it was done on the glass.

2 months later
#478 4 years ago

Could someone post video with LE gameplay - on newest code? Please!

2 weeks later
#479 4 years ago

what are le's going for now that Hulk is gone?

#480 4 years ago

Probably the same because no one who would be a buyer cares either way.

#481 4 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

what are le's going for now that Hulk is gone?

If anything it'll increase the collector value. It's a limited run anyway, and this will have been pretty much the last officially sanctioned HH product released before he got kicked, certainly the last one of any major value.

#482 4 years ago

I think maybe less then 150 might get made in total.....no proof...just a guess.....

1 month later
#483 4 years ago

Bump. How are you WWE guys doing?

#484 4 years ago

Love my WWE LE great theme , fun table just wish we would get a software update .

3 months later
#485 3 years ago

Did anyone figure out how to seal Hulk Hogan's signature on the WWE Le Machine yet?

#486 3 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Did anyone figure out how to seal Hulk Hogan's signature on the WWE Le Machine yet?

If/when I get my autograph plate replaced/re-autographed, I will probably use Krylon Crystal Clear and do two or three light coats then reinstall in the machine.

P.S. Nice Mr. Fuji avatar! (Also I just sent you a message on Twitch in reply to your chat message.)

1 month later
#487 3 years ago

Bummer about the signiture being able to rub off, has any one totally wiped off the hulksters signiture by accident ?? Any one found a bullet proof way to preserve it ??

#488 3 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

If/when I get my autograph plate replaced/re-autographed, I will probably use Krylon Crystal Clear and do two or three light coats then reinstall in the machine.
P.S. Nice Mr. Fuji avatar! (Also I just sent you a message on Twitch in reply to your chat message.)

If the signature is done with sharpie, this technique will make it run and ruin it.

#489 3 years ago

Maybe a piece of mylar over it might protect it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Machine - For Sale
Steele, ND
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 12.50
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
There are 489 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside