IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

Although im not an owner in this club. I think i scored major points for coolest dad ever and im making a memory that will last a lifetime with my 9 year old. I ponied up and bought us tickets for this weekends Wrestlemania in Arlington, Tx at Jerrys World. We cant wait, i feel like a kid again.

Definitely Cool Dad points x 100 there! I landed some the other day by surprising my son with our new BF pin in the basement (since the new Batman vs. Superman movie isn't age appropriate).

I couldn't justify the Monday off for my son, so I'm heading down to Dallas this weekend with just my buddy for Mania. To make up for it for my son, I landed front row NXT (which he watches more anyways) tickets when they come up to MA in a few weeks.

As I joke to my other friends, you can find us easily there. We will be the two guys before Wrestlemania tailgating... alone... rental car... no females. Should be easy to spot

5 months later
#310 7 years ago

RIP Boss...
http://www.wwe.com/article/mr-fuji-passes-away

yokoandfuji (resized).jpgyokoandfuji (resized).jpg

3 months later
#382 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I bought tickets for Wresltemania two weeks ago and pumped to be going to my first one.

Very cool and congrats! Scooped up my tix during the presale. This will be my 4th (14, 29, 32, and now 33) but the 1st for my son. Super pumped!

#402 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Old camera...note the scaffolding in the way. I feel the pain of others when I see large scaffolding even in the newer events. I think the WrestleMania in Texas had it--last year?

Typically now just outdoor Wrestlemania's have the scaffolding. In Texas they didn't have it because Cowboy Stadium is a dome. However, the year before that they had scaffolding in San Fran's new outdoor Stadium, and 2 years before that as well in NY/NJ.

I knew this buying tickets this year, and the seating chart clearly shows 4 giant voids in the ringside seating, at the corners, and they're totally going to do it again this year. Hopefully my seats 2 sections removed from the 50 yard line aren't bad. It was a non-issue at WM in NY/NJ and those were also 2 removed from the 50 yard line.

IMG_1671 (resized).JPGIMG_1671 (resized).JPG

5 months later
#697 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

RAW last night. 2028 Tag Team Champions.

Awesome!!!

My son and I had a really good run this past year. We sat front row in Lowell, MA for the NXT event where Samoa Joe randomly beat Balor for the NXT title (at a house show). We also just sat on the 35 yard line, front row 200 level for Wrestlemania.

Tonight is the ultimate test for the GF. Rather than my son, I'm instead taking her to SmackDown Live for her first WWE event. Just scooped up 6th row tickets behind the announce table last night.

IMG_1066 (3) (resized).JPGIMG_1066 (3) (resized).JPG

3 years later
#871 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I tried all kinds of ways to try to get it to work right when i had a LE. I reversed the gates, un hooked them both, tried with just one side or other and nothing would work. I sent numerous videos to Stern of it to but they told me no plans for code update but then they did do a small update. I was so hoping they had fixed it!!!

This is why I haven't bought the game yet. I've been so tempted a few times and couldn't ever pull the trigger. I like the LE art and characters better (I'm a 80s-90s fan) but my son would probably resonate with the Pro much more. But the fact that you can't beat the LE and that Stern won't put out a damn code update to fix what's a PRETTY FREGGIN MAJOR BUG, alienates me from the LE. Maybe I'll scoop up a Pro someday and change the translite (my exact plan with WWFRR down the road...)

Weren't there some scoring issues with this game as well, or were those addressed?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 12.50
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.