IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whisper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 8 years ago

Hey guys, played this game the other night an found it quite interesting, was wondering if any of you guys can give me a quick crash coarse on how the rules work, looks like you have to make it to wrestlemania an collect belts on the way, is that correct?? Are there modes in this game?? If so how many are there an how do you start them?? Any info on the game would be great, I'm a big wrestling fan an got royal rumble an think it's a great game, an first impressions of the Le were great, but didn't know what I was doing.. Thanks again.. Cheers..

#105 8 years ago

Yeah me too, hope some Le owners can chime in an share there thoughts on the game.

1 month later
#156 7 years ago

Have they made it so when in a match the rest of the playfield shuts down an only the lights over the ring and kickers are active to give it the feel of a main event?

1 week later
#178 7 years ago

Thinking about joining the club, problem is I'm going to have to move at least 2 pins to afford it an one most likely will have to be Tspp an the other a getaway or Grand Prix , question is the Le really worth getting rid of 2 pins I've spent a little time on it but not much, being an old school wrestling fan it would have to be the legends edition, have played the pro a fair bit , I think it's pretty cool, not sure if the code was updated , just wondering what the owners think , if it's worth trading what I have to, to afford the Le ?? Cheers.

#188 7 years ago

So what you guys think of the code, would u say it's finished?? Does the lighting mod for the ring work with the latest code yet ?

#190 7 years ago

Do you think stern will finish the code or leave it as is ?

#195 7 years ago

How many different multiballs are there in the game?? I've seen referee an tag team are there anymore ??

#206 7 years ago

Awsome!!! Can anyone share a pic of how the ring looks when your in a match with the new lighting mod stern put out ?

1 week later
#238 7 years ago

Any chance anyone can post a pic of the ring lighting mod that stern released??

#249 7 years ago

Are stern still making wrestlemania ?? Did they end up making all 400 limited editions?

#257 7 years ago

Cool pic, so is that the ring lighting mod, the 5 lights underneath the lcd screen?

#266 7 years ago

Is there more u would change about the game or is it just being able to use more wrestlers?
I'm not that familiar with the game but I really do like it, spent a bit of time on the pro but not sure if it was latest code, would be cool if u could get hired help like deadpool in xmen to help u win matches, is mankind programmed in the code? There's so much they could do, would love to see demolition in tag titles.

#271 7 years ago

Yeah I like that idea, being able to choose managers even a chance they turn on you, or introduce a heap of more characters that align with the right managers like Mr Fuji would have demolition , bezerker, Yokozuna etc, jimmy hart would have natural disasters, rythem an blues etc an of coarse team Heenan, even if the million dollar man bought out other heels to gang up on you making matches very hard to complete, so your able to align with a selectable baby face after you have completed a certain amount of combos or one enough matches, there's so much that can be done in this game, they really need a wrestling freak coder to do the coding .

2 weeks later
#276 7 years ago

I think the legion of doom sling plastics look nuts, was the ring wiring harness easy to install? Would love to see this thread hype up abit cause I'm still thinking about getting an Le but don't see this game getting talked up enough to make my mind up...

#282 7 years ago

Yes, please upload a game play vid with the new code if you can... Please, please, please.....

#284 7 years ago

Hopefully someone here can chime in an school you abit on what's going on, sorry wish I was that person just need to get my hands on one first.

3 months later
#336 7 years ago

Personally I like the game, I would have to go LE being a huge wrestling fan, but there's nothing wrong with the pro, it's cool as.. I'm just trying to figure out what else there is to do in the game than hit the 3 WWE drop targets down to start a match an get in the ring an try an pin the opponent, rinse an repeat, what am I missing ?? What's the rest of the playfield used for??

#340 7 years ago

Ahhh cool
Thanx for the info, so depending on which wrestler you choose effects the way you play the game?? Some wrestlers have different powers than others effecting what match your in etc?? If so can anyone please explain how it works?? Cheers...

#342 7 years ago

Ok, so what I can see is each wrestler has 2 abilities different to each other ,example Daniel Bryan yes lane awards 2x, so does that mean every time the inlanes an out lanes are complete when using Daniel Bryan you will get 2x the value, an if you were The Rock will only get 1x the value when the lanes have been completed? So what would champion pins 2x mean?? Not really understanding how any of the other wrestlers abilities work? So if you were Triple H does it mean on your first ball you will automatically be awarded 5x the bonus before you even plunge the ball? Sorry I'm finding it a little confusing.. Cheers .

#348 7 years ago

Thanx for sharing the tutorial, I watched the start of it, what do the white triangle roll over lanes do at the top of the ring, should they be lit or unlit when the ball is rolling over them?

#350 7 years ago

A lot of people are saying it needs more coding done, I wouldn't have a clue because I haven't played it enough , what would you guys suggest still needs to be done??

3 weeks later
#356 7 years ago

Everyone here still enjoying the game?? I'm so on the fence on this one, because I do enjoy playing but only played it on location but wonder if I added one to the line up if I would get over it, because I would have to cut something loose to get it in an it would probably have to be TSPP an even add cash for an Le coz there not cheap here in OZ but don't move quickly, does anyone here think stern will ever add new features to it in code, or that's it for this title? So just wondering what people would like to see in a code update an if it's a keeper title to them, coz I'm such a old school wrestling fan an love the idea of the spinner in the ring an the legend characters, just really hoping there's a fair bit going on in this game, because I'm going to make a big sacrifice for it, if I end up going that way.

#359 7 years ago

Yeah, I know what u mean, I just can't see more to the game than drop the wwe targets an get back into the ring, rinse an repeat which is cool, but there's a lot more options for that sort of coin, that machine has already been up for sale 3 times now on Aussie arcade which doesn't help the cause..

#361 7 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I can do MUCH BETTER than that on pricing.
Give me a call if you are interested in an LE. I still have two in stock and I'd love to move them out.
Store Number: 972-686-7808
We are open Monday - Fri 8:30-5:00pm CST, Saturday 10-4 CST
Or drop me an e-mail at: [email protected]

But we are from Australia, the exchange rate an shipping will kill the deal.

1 week later
#364 7 years ago

Just watched a Johns Arcade video on YouTube which was done this month where they did a stern factory tour, an there was WWE Le in the line of test machines because they said it was there because it was due for an upcoming code update,so there is hope. I just wish they quizzed the designer JT a little on it, or even spoke a little about the machine so you can get his veiw on the title , I don't think he has the passion for wwe compared to ghostbusters but I hope they do something for the fans of this table, the video is on YouTube an also linked in the "wheres the kiss code" thread if anyone wanted to watch it. I really hope this thread or other WWE code related threads stay active so if anyone from stern is on pinside they can see that the WWE owners an fans care about the game code, an want this game to live up to its full potential an not just an afterthought ...

#368 7 years ago

The biggest bug looks like if u make it to intercontinental championship round an you drain an don't complete it you have to start from scratch at the USA championship an go through the tag team multiball plus tag team championship round again till you get back to where you were previously which seems very hard.. I haven't made it that far but just watched a tutorial on YouTube, would be good if you could see the skill shot on the first plunge as well as cutting the bonus count at the end of each ball, that goes on forever..

#369 7 years ago

Has anyone got video footage of how the lighting mod looks in gameplay, so I can see how the playfield changes when a match start during a game please?

#371 7 years ago

Pulled the trigger, joined the club number 84, had to trade 2 pins to work the deal but very happy coz they weren't getting played much these days an glad to freshen up the lineup, Guinnesstime the ring lighting mod is a mod that when the the ball is in the ring an your in a match the rest of the lights go off around the playfield except for the ring, I haven't seen much of it, but someone has posted a pic of what it looks like a few pages back in this thread, I have the mod but it's not installed yet, was wondering if anyone here can give me advice on the best way to install it? An noticed that my flippers are active when in a match an herd stern stopped that an only the slammers should be working an not the flippers, does anyone know what code that's on?? An what the latest code is ?? So I can check if it's been updated, an was also wondering if anyone has made any custom score cards for the legends edition??? Thanx in advance...

IMG_0341 (resized).JPGIMG_0341 (resized).JPG

#375 7 years ago

Thanx Phillymadison will do an update as soon as possible, is there much difference between the 2 codes?

#377 7 years ago

Has anyone got any custom score cards on the Le buy any chance ? I would love to get some.

#383 7 years ago

Awesome epichoff, thanx for the heads up, how u enjoying your Le ? Have u put any other mods on your machine ??

#384 7 years ago

just played a game on old code, going to have to update soon, but played a match for the tag titles against legion of doom an when the multiball was finished the tag title on the playfield was flashing does that mean I started that round but have to go back an finish it to have the insert lit solid to progress in the game??

#389 7 years ago

Can anyone please tell me what the triangles do at the back of the playfield before the ball drops into the ring??

#396 7 years ago

That's cool with the hurry up completion, really hope it gets another update an they uteslise the playfield more using the ramps for more than combos around the ring an getting in to start the match, would love to see some roaming shot missions/modes.

#398 7 years ago

An maybe have a few more shots to complete before the drops are eligible to knock down to start a match. Especially before title fights.

#401 7 years ago

Elk an Mezel both have them listed, just ordered one now along with the 3D ladder from Mezel, thanx again for the heads up epichoff.

#404 7 years ago

Can anyone lead me in the right direction on where to get a 3D money in the bank briefcase to replace the plastic please? I've been looking on eBay an seem very expensive here in Australia. Thanx in advance

#406 7 years ago

Awesome!!!! Congrats, I'm digging this game.... definitely happy I pulled the trigger...

1 week later
#408 7 years ago

Can anyone please explain what the pop bumper awards are or work, ?? I noticed after a few it says level 2 fan support an the ball saver came on for a while which was really cool, how many level fan supports are there an what sort of awards are they giving out, ?? I've only made it to level 2 , any info would be great. Thanx in advance... merry Christmas to all...

#416 7 years ago

Installed the signature protector an 3D ladder today from Mezel, looks great.

#417 7 years ago

Unfortunately I can't speak on code because I'm still playing 1.25 will upload 1.35 next week just wanted to play 1.25 for a bit so I can see what the differences are between the 2, will definitely let u know my opinion after playing 1.35 for a bit.

#421 7 years ago

Ok so I updated the code last night to 1.35 an noticed the slammers are extremely sensitive, there going off like a slingshot when the bull touches them there automatically fireing , which wasn't happening before I reset the machine, is there a way to turn them down an to how much?? Because there's no way I could dead pass from one slammer to the other, an if any of you guys have any other tips on how to set the machine up that would be greatly appreciated, would definitely like to know how to turn off the slammers when not in the ring an vice versa if the flippers can be turned off when the ball is in the ring. Thanks in advance.

#422 7 years ago

I think the slammers ironed them selves out, an not kicking when not flipping, would still like to know how to turn off the slammers when not in the ring if anyone can help?

#423 7 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Sounds like you're enjoying the game though I'm going to try and play a game on site today

Yeah I am, it's a heap of fun , noticed a few new things since I updated the code which is cool, notice u can attack from outside the ring by hitting shots on the lower playfield which might have been there all along just haven't noticed, an the wham arm looks like it has something more to it, because I noticed on the dmd it said wham arm ready, or something like that.

#425 7 years ago

Ok cool thanx for that, it makes sense. Cheers..

1 week later
#426 7 years ago

Hey guys , can anybody tell me how the playfield gets multiplied?

#428 7 years ago

Thanx for that, also on the playfield it shows x3,x5 etc on the orange inserts, how does that work?

#430 7 years ago

Ok cool, thanks I thought the whole playfield might be able to be multiplied like the walking dead , because yesterday I was using John Cena an usually when I pin my fist opponent I score 5.6 million for the first pin but yesterday my first pin was 33 million an just wondering how that came about?

#432 7 years ago

But this was on my first pin, wasn't playing tag team multiball. I played a lot down the bottom of playfield, so want to know what I was hitting to make the first pin which is usually 5.6mil turn to 33mil?

#435 7 years ago

Thanks Tsskinne, that's exactly the answer I was looking for, cheers...

#441 7 years ago

So is the super skill shot where you roll up to the money in the bank switch an rolls back down without entering the ring? This games got a fair bit of strategy to it, realised those 2 orange targets (break hold an kick out) are important to get lit so when you drain you have a chance to get another money in the bank shot so you get more title shots quicker, this game rocks, I don't care what the haters say!!! Shame to hear about superfly Jimmy Snuka passing another legend gone, glad his represented on the left side of the cab of the Le legends edition flying off the ropes..

#455 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Good lord, its so hard to control the balls during the multiball on this game that seems like it would be almost impossible. When I got my machine the high score from the previous owner was 2 billion+......my high score is like 260 million or so. What are your guys high scores looking like?

Scores haven't been that great since I uploaded code 1.35 only like around 140mil nothing crazy, one championship belt, need to get my practice on, any of you guys have preferred wrestlers you like to go when playing?

#468 7 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Would you feel like you're missing out on any game with the pro. Have an option to buy a pro for about 5300 or a Le for 8000. $2700 is a fair whack of coin for what I can tell is a LCD that does nothing, a few extra ramps, 2 extra flippers and an extra captive ball area. And I know it's going to be a PITA to move when the time comes. I've got 5 keepers in TWDLE, WOZ, IM, WH2O and Xmen

Yeah I'm not sure mate, I would try before you buy, I played a ton on the pro before I pulled the trigger on the Le an loved it, the only reason why I didn't go pro was because this is my dream theme an huge old school wrestling fan so it was not an option, but seriously the spinning disk is the only real difference in game play, the 2 extra flippers are just there to make combos easier an the wham arm is programmed to score when hitting the upgrade targets which is cool but your not missing much on the pro. For me it's a keeper, totally love it , but if your not that keen on the theme you don't need to go Le coz for 8k there's a lot of options out there for that sort of money an I think the pro is great, but saying that all my friends are not wrestling fans an played a lot on the pro an think the Le is way better, an the only way to play, I got xmen as well an find wrestlemania more fun, but that's only my opinion, definitely spend a bit of time on which ever one you can find first an make your decision because like you said there a tough sell if it's not your thing, your welcome to play my Le if your ever in Melbourne if that helps, I totally recommend it if you like simpler games because it's very straight forward on what your meant to to, it's definitely not like LOTR, TSPP or TWD depth wise .

#470 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Pretty much spot on.
I still think LE is the way to go. It's not deep but it is tough. Not tough in an unfair way. It's tough to pin on the LE, and it's even thought to set things up to try to pin at the right time.

Agree, there's still strategy behind it like wanting to light break hold an kick outs on your outlanes to get another money in the bank skill shot to play for titles quicker, I really suck at getting the super skill shot , I've only got it about 3 times in my life.

1 week later
#471 7 years ago

Noticed the big bug in tag team multiball last night, said the Score was well over 200mil when I drained out but only gave out 180mil to the actual score . The game scores way to much in tag team modes in my opinion.

1 week later
#475 7 years ago

Nice one congrats, let us know what your thoughts on the game, anyone else been doing any mods for wrestlemania lately?

1 week later
#489 7 years ago

Yeah definitely needs an update, was also thinking about the Daniel Brian plastic, was hoping the legends edition would have Jimmy superfly Snuka would be there, would definitely buy one if a moder made one..

#495 7 years ago

Wrestlemania is unfortunately all about tag team for big scores there is no other strategy, it's unfortunate because it's a fun game, but there is no other way to get scores like that without tag team, I also don't have a clue the purpose of referee multiball, it does nothing, I love this game but it really needs an update to make it not so rinse an repeat , it can be made more interesting by utilising the playfield it's proven the ramps can be looped around ring , even the pin hole should be used for more than just pins, people say you can't do much with the playfield design because it's so symmetrical, I don't agree, I think the playfield has a lot going on with it than some others, look at Avatar not much on the playfield but the way the rules are designed it makes it very interesting with a heap to , there's other examples I'm just using avatar because I know that game a lot, an there's heap more stuff on the wrestlemania, but you can clearly tell stern have given up on the rules, an who ever is the code designer isn't passionate about this theme, because there is a lot of potential, but it seems there not interested.#wheresthecode

#508 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

What sort of scores are you getting via the tag team multiball? I have found it to be lucrative, but not so much as building, and then doubling or tripling a pin value, typically my pins range in value between 35-55 million. The only time I have had a big Tag Team MB is when pinning in the championship match after a long multiball but then I get the code bug where it doesn't award all the points anyway. Also are you playing pro or LE, and I assume using The Rock for the Tag Team advantage?

had a couple of tag teams where the display says over 200mil but the bug is there an it's 100 an something, so I'm guessing 2-3 pins in that time, I will pay more attention an post the results, unfortunately I can't remember who I was using, I usually go triple h because I love his Motörhead track, i have an Le definitely remember scoring well off the rock, do many of you guys play a certain character for a reason?? I've never looked at it that seriously, we just play who's our favourite.

#512 7 years ago

Great work, I will start paying more attention to bugs an post when I come across them. Cheers

#519 7 years ago

Congrats, I like the divas one, haven't seen it before, looks very cool..

#520 7 years ago

Is this the only Le that didn't come with a shaker?

#536 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I guess another coding issue, would be lack of info for skill shot on first ball.

Good point..

#541 7 years ago

Yeah I've seen that before, you should send stern the video so they can see how bad this game needs an update, bug fix..

#569 7 years ago

Just emailed stern with the issues mentioned, hope we can get a code update/bug fix sometime in the new year..

#571 7 years ago

Got an email back from Chas, saying "he doesn't know when it will be fixed but he has passed the information through to the software department, fingers crossed stern comes through with the goods.

#595 7 years ago

Anyone got a shaker motor in there wrestlemania, if so what do think???

#606 7 years ago

Finally installed my ring lighting harness tonight, it's pretty cool, very subtle but cool.

2 weeks later
#620 7 years ago

Just wondering why the gates wouldn't close during intercontinental championships match on the Le if they close for every other match, would it be that the coders didn't get that far in the game?

#627 7 years ago

Totally agree with the top posts, thats a really good idea with the royal rumble mode eliminating 29 opponents out of the side of the ring, I think it should act like the data east wwf royal rumble multiball where if as long as you have 2 balls in play an your not cradling the game should shoot out another ball every say 10-20 seconds like a real rumble, I agree this is a really fun game just lacks the code support, would be awesome for an update on wrestlemania weekend!!!!

#642 7 years ago

That's what I don't get, it can't be that hard, if the gates can close for every other match, why can't they close for intercontinental championship match?? Couldn't take to long to fix the error..

#644 7 years ago

The short answer sounds about right .

#646 7 years ago

Made it to the royal rumble tonight for the first time, didn't finish it an had to go back an fight for the United States championship, hope if they ever update the code they can fix it that you once a belt is complete you can't revisit it. Still think it's a great game though!!!

#648 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Key to getting back to RR a second time is getting the MIB skill shot 2x to start both the US and TT championship matches. Without MIB you can not start TT championship a 2nd time after first RR. Ive made it to a 2nd RR a few times now but havent beaten RR yet. Ive had it down to only few shots left. I wish the game would at least remember the previous RR shots made instead of starting over each time you start RR.

So what exactly do you have to do in royal rumble to finish it?

#649 7 years ago

Or what's the best way to play royal rumble?

1 week later
#664 7 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I am working on getting that out of there. I am creating a mod to mount there. I am working on the size and color with a decal and maybe a light up version that flashes. My game is far from done.

Sounds great, please keep us posted on how you go with it.

1 week later
#669 7 years ago

I've noticed every time I go undertaker an go for the money in the bank skill shot it seems to work a lot more than it doesn't, is that one off his advantages , it's easier to get skill shots? Because when I use anyone else it's very rare that I get skill shots.

#671 6 years ago

Money in the bank fast tracks your title shots, like in the wwe if u have the money in the bank bank briefcase u can cash it in at any time for a a title shot. You can get money in the off the skill shot it's always the the top light so it's handy to shoot for your break hold an kick out targets so your outlanes are lit to give you more plungers to get the money in bank which takes about 3 shots, unless you get the super skill shot which does it in one.

#672 6 years ago

My original question was that I seem to get the super skill shot a lot more with undertaker than any other wrestlers an was wondering if that was one of his advantages makes super skill shots easier?

#674 6 years ago

Cool, I didn't realise that every time u finish a match u get credited one money in the bank shot, thanks for the heads up.

1 week later
#689 6 years ago

I might be wrong but I noticed u hit all the lit arrows on the on the lower playfield before the pin an it doubles your pin value, can any one confirm?

#691 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Hit the two inner loops and then the left saucer on the LE. Doubles pin value.

Cool thanks for that, after the pin value is doubled can you keep doubling it?or do the loop a saucer shots stay unlit,?

#693 6 years ago

Ok cool , will give it a shot an see what happens. Cheers

1 week later
#704 6 years ago

Was playing my wrestlemania the other night an power shut off,now when I turn it on there is no power going to the machine,the only small lights that are on are from the optos at the back on top of the ring, I'm going to have to get in touch with my distributor an stern about this,the machine is to new to be having this sort of problem,looks like the board is the problem.has anyone else had this happen ?

3 months later
#721 6 years ago

Once you have completed United States champ you shouldn't have to go through it again if you don't complete royal rumble, so I guess as mentioned above it needs to hold your progression through belts.

1 week later
#722 6 years ago

Agree with an above post that intercontinental champion match should be its own mode (single ball) then if completed should automatically start the royal rumble then if completed (beaten)get your shot in the main event at wrestlemania.

1 month later
#724 6 years ago

Great post, fantastic ideas there, hope they take them on board an get this game where it needs to be, I really like the idea of each wrestler getting there own high score like the houses in Game of Thrones, because individually they all play differently an effect gameplay on who ever you choose to play.

7 months later
#762 5 years ago

Wow!!! Whats the Undertaker thing your going too? I would love to go to something like that especially in NYC.

#766 5 years ago

Nice, congrats on the pro, very fun pin .

2 months later
#778 5 years ago

Unfortunately i dont think stern care at all about wrestlemania , alot has happened since its release, its a shame an i really hope im wrong.

#782 5 years ago

Its a shame, its a very unique game an a heap of fun. You would think they could at least fix the broken code ,an have the game complete.

2 months later
#787 5 years ago

Do the triangles up the top where the ball enters the ring do anything?

2 months later
#796 5 years ago

Well said!!! Fun game but they can’t possibly leave the broken code as it stands!!! Good call getting a junior coder on the job to get there feet wet. It’s a win, win situation.

4 months later
#810 4 years ago

That’s fantastic!! Looks like a great night!!!

8 months later
#817 4 years ago

We can only hope for a code update, it’s been left on the shelf for long enough.

7 months later
#843 3 years ago

Very sad news to hear Animal from the legion of doom passed away, I’m glad I get to see the greatest tag team of all time on the slingshot plastics an cab art on the LE every time I fire up my wrestlemania.

3 months later
#852 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Didn't expect to be back in the club anytime soon, especially when I was already 1 game over capacity...but here we are. I just couldn't pass up the deal on this. I never really wanted to leave, so I'm happy to be back.
[quoted image]

Welcome back!!!! We need as many members as possible, congratulations on the new score.

2 weeks later
#860 3 years ago

Fantastic!!! Welcome to the club!!! Congratulations on your pick up!!!!

3 months later
#877 2 years ago

Hi guys what’s the best way to increase your pin values?

#879 2 years ago

Thanks for that, is that with hitting the drops down first?, or it doesn’t matter which way as long as all three shots have been made before re entering the ring?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whisper.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=whisper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.