IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#374 7 years ago

I enjoy it. Will buy one again in future.

#379 7 years ago

That's awesome man! Have a great time. I bought tickets for Wresltemania two weeks ago and pumped to be going to my first one. Hoping you still have that floor model LE come TPF

Watching TLC from my couch!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I went to WrestleMania VIII. Undertaker's second 'Mania where he beat Jake the Snake. It was like the end of the 80's era with Roddy Piper winning the Intercontinental title, Tito Santana winning and Ultimate Warrior's return. The action picture is Sid vs Hogan. Old camera...note the scaffolding in the way. I feel the pain of others when I see large scaffolding even in the newer events. I think the WrestleMania in Texas had it--last year? My ticket was $40 at the time. I'm sure the same one is several hundred now.

That is awesome!

#390 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Can anyone please tell me what the triangles do at the back of the playfield before the ball drops into the ring??

pretty sure completion increases your bonus x

#392 7 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Yeah and I think if you complete them or rollover the blinking one, you will do your signature finisher, which gives a big score along with increasing pin value multiplier. Best guess.

I was just going over the read me file for the last code update and it does now seem that those roll overs no longer increase bonus x so not sure. I think it said 300,000 points awarded.

#393 7 years ago

- Removed bonus multipliers from top lane completions. Completion now
provides 300k points towards bonus.

There it is directly from the file.

Bonus now works like this.

Added new ruleset to target bank. Completion of bank starts a hurry-up
which allows the player to hit the center loop shots to increase
bonus multiplier or bonus count.

#405 7 years ago

and I'm back in the club!

1 week later
#409 7 years ago

Anyone else notice tag team multiball scoring bugs? Yesterday it said I scored 226 million in tag team multiball but my final score was only 195 million for the game. I've also seen it with smaller scores in the mode.

#412 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Yes, I have noticed this as well.

Possibly dumb question. It I saw in stern manual an email to report code bugs. Anyone actually done it?

#424 7 years ago

It's called smaller assist or help in the settings of the game. By default they are set to fire with the switches up there I think for 6 or 7 seconds after that it's player control only. I turned my assist off. I think the idea on location was to let players know that there were in fact kickers up there because a complete new person probably wouldn't notice.

1 week later
#431 7 years ago

double scoring in tag team multiball for 20 seconds when adding a ball

#433 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

But this was on my first pin, wasn't playing tag team multiball. I played a lot down the bottom of playfield, so want to know what I was hitting to make the first pin which is usually 5.6mil turn to 33mil?

So in any match if you go to the lower playfield before pinning opponent, hit the far left shot (inner orbit on pro, saucer on LE) and then both sides of the loop under the ring it will double your match value. If you are playing as Triple HHH his matches are already worth 1.5x match value, so doubling actually makes it worth 3x value total. Additionally hitting the finishing move teal stand up targets, as well as the in ring targets increase value of the pin as well. Basically its risk vs reward. Easier to keep ball up top and get pin for 5-7million points, but taking it to the lower playfield to hit those shots can greatly increase your pin values, but adds a ton of risk to the game. My biggest pin was 55 million+.

I have seen larger values for pins during Tag Team multiball but there are definitely scoring bugs in the code where it will display a certain value for a pin in that mode, but then my total score will be less than the displayed pin value, it is very odd. Should probably take the glass off and try to figure it out more, but I haven't done it yet.

#437 7 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I've been off Pinside for a while now, just catching up, but excited to see a new code update on the way soon! And most importantly, I love that there's now a Hulk Hogan autograph protector plastic! (That's something Stern should have included from the factory!) Sadly, I think I'm the first one who reported the autograph rubbing off so easily with an accidental touch as I removed my playfield glass... But I'm going to add this protector to preserve and prevent any further smudging! I'm hoping to meet up with The Hulkster this year at WrestleMania in Florida to have it re-signed in person!
Also, I just became aware of the GI harness update and ordered it from Marco. Excited to see exactly what it does during gameplay!
Still loving my purchase, even though it's one of the few LE pins that has dropped in value significantly since release. Just means lots of good deals to be had for anyone interested in getting one now and glad to see several people adding it to their collection lately!

I really hope the code update rumor is real

#442 7 years ago

Super skill shot can be hit on any of them by only rolling up to the lit switch and back down. Money in the bank definitely makes it easier to progress through the game though. Does anyone know how to start heavyweight championship I've gotten to IC championship three times this week but can't figure out how to get past it.

#445 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Yes to get the heavyweight championship you have to complete all flashing jackpots twice until they go solid. Once this happens then the heavyweight match should light up. Get in the ring and get ready to face Andre the giant. The only way I got to this mode was with the glass off cheating. I wanted to see what the DMD looked like. It was awesome but will be extremely difficult to do with the glass on with only a 3 ball game. You can go into settings and make your machine have an eight ball game which would increase your chances tremendously to get to the championship mode

Good lord, its so hard to control the balls during the multiball on this game that seems like it would be almost impossible. When I got my machine the high score from the previous owner was 2 billion+......my high score is like 260 million or so. What are your guys high scores looking like?

#450 7 years ago

I dig the LE, but agree ball times pretty short when trying to use lower playfield to increase match values while still progressing through the game via matches as well.

#452 7 years ago

I am still digging it, but beyond that, because of this machine, my kids are now WAY into wrestling. We've been to Smackdown Live, WWE Holiday Tour (basically Smackdown LITE) and now an NXT event. I've created monsters. No way I can sell! They'd kill me.

Just did my first NXT last Thursday down in Indy, it was.......GLORIOUS!

#456 7 years ago

I think I saw an IG post with GLORIOUS shirts. Was that you?

Yep I was the "G"!

#460 7 years ago

Smackdown, even without Cena, is miles ahead of Raw. Maybe it's the 2 hour format advantage. Maybe it's the oh-so-tired Roman Reigns crap. But Smackdown rules.

Yeah it has been way better lately, but man watching and keeping up has become a full time job.

Monday = Raw (we do a viewing party with a local group of us down at a bar that plays it for us)
Tuesday= Smackdown (miss it weekly because of pinball league) followed by 205 Live (get home in time to watch)
Wednesday = Hulu Smackdown from the night before then follow it up with NXT
Sunday = typically a pay-per-view, although we have had like a month off, but in November and December with the brand split it felt like we had one every other week.

Include network specials and exclusives cruiserweight classic, the UK tournament, rumors of ICW coming to the network I'm watching more wrestling now than since the Monday Night Wars.

#463 7 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Have you seen the NJPW WrestleKingdom 11 yet?
Kenny Omega for Okada?? Wow

Just clips, my buddy has it downloaded but trying to find a time we can both check it out together. I'm thinking he shows up on Smackdown after the Royal Rumble, and man I can't wait for the Royal Rumble my favorite event by far every year. Even the years where you hate the winner its still tons of fun to watch. That is one even I really want to attend in person one of these years, rumor is Indianapolis is on the short list to host it in 2018 I hope that rumor is right as that would make it super convenient.

#465 7 years ago

Royal Rumble is the best. We watch replays on the WWE Network all the time. We've never watched one live.

We are doing betting pools, $5 per # blind draw, and then also side bets for things like most eliminations, surprise entrants, and winner. Looking forward to that network special "The Untold Story of the Royal Rumble" or something like that.

3 weeks later
#477 7 years ago

Wow #111 might be highest number I've heard of

1 week later
#491 7 years ago

So experienced a new bug while playing my LE last night. Had Tag Team Multiball going, while in multiball managed to light the add-a-ball at the left saucer but didn't collect, also managed to light both outlane virtual ball saves. Drained out of multiball and the add-a-ball light went off and the game exited the tag team MB mode, then hit the left saucer and it added a ball anyway, while the game thought it was still in single ball play.

Eventually drained one ball, but the game was smart enough to keep playing. The second ball then eventually exited via the right outlane, but the virtual ball save did not activate even though the switch did register a "YES!" letter on the way out so I know it was registering.

Also I've noticed the majority of bugs come off scoring errors for pins and in the Tag Team MB. I will say I really think this game has helped me improve on my nudging skills significantly, and I still love the shots on the game.

Strategy wise right now I can't see any reason to pick a wrestler other than John Cena or HHH because of their 3x pin values via the powerups in coordination with completing the lower playfield shots during a match. Also Ref Multiball used to make advancing through matches very easy, but now matches cannot be finished during the MB and the jackpots are so low in value that it really doesn't even make sense to play except to use the balls to take down drops and increase both bonus and bonus x at the start while you have the ball save. Anyone else got input? My high game right now is in the 280 million range, and I've been to the intercontinental title match / Royal Rumble MB (again this logistically makes no sense when it comes to WWE actuality) three times but still haven't sniffed the heavyweight championship.

If code is being worked on I would love to see these scoring bugs at least fixed, and if possible separate the IC Title match, make it maybe a two ball multiball, or a MB that is tied into the ladder skill shot since many IC title matches that are considered greats have been ladder matches, and then separate the Royal Rumble multiball into a different mode that you must complete in order to get that Heavyweight Title shot.

Anyway just my 2 cents. Definitely agree its not a game for everyone, but I'm glad I added it back into my collection.

#494 7 years ago

The manual mentions submitting bugs to them but no I haven't. I also wonder how much your chosen wrestler effects the bugs.

#496 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Wrestlemania is unfortunately all about tag team for big scores there is no other strategy, it's unfortunate because it's a fun game, but there is no other way to get scores like that without tag team, I also don't have a clue the purpose of referee multiball, it does nothing, I love this game but it really needs an update to make it not so rinse an repeat , it can be made more interesting by utilising the playfield it's proven the ramps can be looped around ring , even the pin hole should be used for more than just pins, people say you can't do much with the playfield design because it's so symmetrical, I don't agree, I think the playfield has a lot going on with it than some others, look at Avatar not much on the playfield but the way the rules are designed it makes it very interesting with a heap to , there's other examples I'm just using avatar because I know that game a lot, an there's heap more stuff on the wrestlemania, but you can clearly tell stern have given up on the rules, an who ever is the code designer isn't passionate about this theme, because there is a lot of potential, but it seems there not interested.#wheresthecode

What sort of scores are you getting via the tag team multiball? I have found it to be lucrative, but not so much as building, and then doubling or tripling a pin value, typically my pins range in value between 35-55 million. The only time I have had a big Tag Team MB is when pinning in the championship match after a long multiball but then I get the code bug where it doesn't award all the points anyway. Also are you playing pro or LE, and I assume using The Rock for the Tag Team advantage?

#497 7 years ago

Oh also as far as referee multiball goes, the way it sits I fully agree with you that it is pretty much useless, however I believe you can increase jackpot values by hitting the referee shots while not in a match. So if you were comfortable with looping ramps, or inner loop and live catches you could conceivably make the jackpot shots very lucrative before beginning a match and then starting the multiball. I believe it is a strategy that would take some patience and excellent flipper skills but I think if you got those jackpot values up to the 5 million range before starting the multiball picking off a few of those suddenly makes that MB have some worth.

#499 7 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

I would like to add the LE to my collection. What are these going for NIB and HUO?

I was quoted $5800ish NIB a few months back, but then would have had to pay shipping as well. Used seem to be around $5200-$5500ish with a shaker and some mods installed. Just from what I have seen, the reality is that although not highly desirable there aren't a ton of them out there either.

#503 7 years ago

Wow Brock at a live event you got lucky!

#505 7 years ago

Nice breakdown of the show man

#507 7 years ago

Starting tag team is easy. Winning tag team championship not very easy. Wham arm allows you to shoot ball off over into signature targets for big points

#509 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

had a couple of tag teams where the display says over 200mil but the bug is there an it's 100 an something, so I'm guessing 2-3 pins in that time, I will pay more attention an post the results, unfortunately I can't remember who I was using, I usually go triple h because I love his Motörhead track, i have an Le definitely remember scoring well off the rock, do many of you guys play a certain character for a reason?? I've never looked at it that seriously, we just play who's our favourite.

Just playing for fun I use the undertaker because of his music as well. For scores HHH and John ace a for triple pin vale power ups.

#510 7 years ago

Also Stern got back to me about code bugs, we should definitely do our best to track and submit. I think I'll start recording my games so I can give them video footage to help.

IMG_0043 (resized).PNGIMG_0043 (resized).PNG

#525 7 years ago

So took the glass off today to see what bugs I could find....not pretty. Tag team, IC, and heavyweight bugs. On LE it's not possible to really beat IC because the gates up top don't function properly, they stay open the whole time so you can't collect the shots on ring saucer that you need to hit and then same thing in heavyweight match. Scoring issues in tag team, also having to start tag team twice to even collect the championships is weird but being able to collect multiple 100 million point pins after first pin in rage team is very weird too.

Also learned the finishing move targets on lower play field constantly accumulate points for a move in the ring, I was getting 20 plus million for a sweet chin music kick.

Anyway encourage others to give it the glass of treatment and see what you can find or confirm from my machine.

#528 7 years ago

It goes on (spinning disc) when you hit the lit targets in the ring to do moves I think.

But yes I've seen IC/Royal Rumble in play but also discovered it isn't two shots to each lit shot to beat the mode it's more like 4 or 5 and again on the LE at least you can't shoot the balls into the ring because the gates are both open on top so you will never complete the saucer in ring shots. Therefore you will never see wizard mode on an le

#529 7 years ago

I just sent this email off to Stern, I encourage anyone else who is finding bugs to also report to stern, hopefully we can get a code update to at least fix issues in the game.

"Thank you Chas. I took some time yesterday to go through the game and I found a few major bugs.

1. After lighting the IC title mode you need to shoot the left saucer to begin the Royal Rumble to beat that mode, there is nothing indicating what shot to hit to start it, adding a flashing insert or something would be very helpful.
2. Once in IC / Royal Rumble mode on the LE model specifically both controlled gates at the top of the ramp remain open the entire time, this is a problem because you need to collect several shots in the ring saucer to beat the mode and light the heavy weight championship mode. It is not possible because balls are continuously bypassing the ring/upper playfield completely.
3. The same thing happens with the gates in Heavyweight Championship mode where again several shots are needed to the upper playfield in ring saucer and the balls will not go into the ring because the gates always remain open.
4. Tag Team multiball, the points earned in the mode displayed as 900 million yesterday or me, when I drained out of the mode my overall score was only 800 million, either a scoring bug or display bug.
5. In tag team multiball after winning the first tag team match I am able to put balls back into the ring and continue to hit targets and collect more pins (often for huge points 100 million per pin), but I never advance to a championship match. I have to drain out of the tag team multiball and restart it again to enter into a championship match, this seems very odd. Why wouldn't I just be able to hit the lower playfield drops a few times after winning the first match in tag team to enter into a championship match all in the original tag team multiball.
6. Previously you could earn pins during referee multiball and or KO your opponent via enough upper playfield target hits. I believe that the rules for this MB need to be looked at again because as right now it has very little value compared to other features of the game and it causes severely unbalanced scores.
7. In Tag Team multiball I had add a ball lit, but I never hit the shot. I drained out of multiball, the add a ball light went off, but I hit the saucer and it acted almost as if there was a grace period. The game kicked out one more ball, and allowed me to play with two, but I was no longer actually in tag team multiball. When one ball drained the game allowed me to continue playing.
8. During that tag team multiball I had successfully lit both left and right outlane virtual ball saves, however once I was down to one ball it trained out the right outlane and the ball save did not function although I am positive the switch registered because it did add a letter to my YES! lanes.

That is all I have found this week, I will continue to explore more into the game. It would also help to know if I should be going through and doing these things with different wrestlers on the game, or if they don't impact the bugs that much and it wont matter. I know for #1-5 I was using Shawn Michaels as my chosen character. #6 is a general concern across all characters. #7-8 I was using Triple H.

Thank you for your help on getting this game to play without issues."

#544 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Is there a rule sheet for the new code for this game? If not, we should get one together as a group. I feel like I have a decent grasp on many things in the game, but then others are more of a mystery to me. I haven't tried with the glass off, but anyone know how to complete Tag Team Championship and/or what qualifies Royal Rumble and how to beat that? I have qualified and played both to the point of them blinking, but I can't beat either of them like the US Championship to light them solid, at least partially I think because I don't know what I am really supposed to be doing.

Tag team must be started, win match, drain out of it. Start it again this time will be championship match, win that and its complete. IC/Royal Rumble is started with left loop/saucer. Each flashing show must be hit far left, left ramp, left loop, right loop, right ramp, saucer in ring either 4 or 5 times to make solid or to make stop being lit I can't recal, have to hit all of those to beat that mode. It's almost impossible, well actually it is on the LE as I explained a few posts above the gate up top don't divert balls into ring so can't hit the saucer in there, maybe on pro it is possible.

#547 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

So you can start Royal Rumble without winning the Tag Team Championship then? I played both, but both were still blinking so I didn't beat either. You can't play Tag Team Championship without winning the US Championship can you? What is the point of the Money in the Bank? 3 normal skills shots collect it or one super skill shot where it goes up and comes back down the ladder without entering the ring, but what does collecting it do for you?

One super skill shot makes the next match for a title if you in tag team then starts championship. Realistically those are fastest way to advance in game. Don't need to win or start US to get to tag team champ but you do need tag team champ to get to IC I think, just going off memory. Definitely have to beat IC to get to heavyweight can't remember if you need US.

#552 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Starting to figure things out more. You can definitely start Tag Team Championship first. I won that before I even started the US Championship. Seems like Royal Rumble is always qualified after starting Tag Team Championship. I won US and Tag Team and started IC Championship, but didn't beat it. Not sure again what to do in IC mode besides shooting any lit shots I see. Anyone know how to restart IC? Is it sets of drops like US? Also, do you have to get another 3 money in the bank shots skill shots to replay a failed championship or is it lit again when you qualify that match again?

You have to shoot each lit shot either 4 or 5 times in IC/RR mode.

I don't think IC/RR is qualified by starting Tag Team, but I think it is after winning Tag Team championship, could be wrong though, or it could be pro/le or settings differences.

#557 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

just did some glass off testing on the LE. Game code is broken in its present form. I found the same issues as Tsskinne.
During IC/RR match you need to hit all blinking shots 4x including the upper playfield saucer, BUT the gates do not close so you can NOT get the ball in the ring unless you get lucky with a shot.
After getting IC belt which is basicly impossible on the LE the HW championship lights at the left saucer. After starting HW championship it then wants you to hit the ramps and then the ring saucer. The gates once again do not close so the ball just loops around past the ring over and over. I didnt complete HW championship since i didnt want to see the animations for it with glass off testing(cheating)
I video recorded both issues and am sending to Stern now. This is a shame that these 2 modes are broken making the games progression unplayable!

Thanks for taking the time to confirm what I found as well, kinda sad and silly on our parts as owners to have waited so long to investigate these things further. Hopefully if enough of us communicate with stern we can at least get the broken parts fixed. Thank you.

#560 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Has anybody seen Ultimate Warrior in the game? i checked pinball browser and hes in there as a opponent. I might change out one of the newer wrestlers like Cesaro with all the Warriors stuff so i can at least wrestle against him.
Also has anybody changed out the "on my own" song? id like to change it out with something more fitting the Legends theme just dont have any good ideas/song to replace it with.

I think you face him or Andre the Giant for the championship. Maybe Warrior in Pro, Andre on LE.

#572 7 years ago

Definitely had another ball yesterday, 54 million points for tag team multiball, exit mode, total score 45 million.

#578 7 years ago

If anyone is looking for a deal on an LE let me know, I'm not happy about this code situation and Alien has caught my fancy. Just let me know or put the person in contact with me who may be interested.

#586 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

I'm wondering how this would look/workbon the LE since it already has the logo on the speakers

Like this....

IMG_0203 (resized).JPGIMG_0203 (resized).JPG

#589 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

That's cool they look like holograms. I'm guessing with the LE you can just get the light kit and not the plastics. I'm not sure I would want to take off the existing logo for damage reasons.

Mine are just installed over the original, if you look close you can see they are both there.

#601 7 years ago

Also turned my shaker to low and it isn't so bad, but on normal or extra use it was insane

2 months later
#699 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Awesome!!!
My son and I had a really good run this past year. We sat front row in Lowell, MA for the NXT event where Samoa Joe randomly beat Balor for the NXT title (at a house show). We also just sat on the 35 yard line, front row 200 level for Wrestlemania.
Tonight is the ultimate test for the GF. Rather than my son, I'm instead taking her to SmackDown Live for her first WWE event. Just scooped up 6th row tickets behind the announce table last night.

I was there too, so amazing to see the show live. Got sitting ringside for Money in the Bank in St. Louis next month. Taking friends to the silverball room before the show for some all day pinball.

10 months later
#740 5 years ago

I’m driving down from Indiana with a crew of people.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.