IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

This i making me angry that they dont even can take the effort to make the LE number i order.

It's not in order because people can select which number they want. Same as any other game.

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Anyone have any toppers for WWE? We need to come up with a design and shoot it over to Joe at Laseriffic... I was thinking of a etched acrylic of hulk doing one of his poses.... anyone else with ideas???

I would just get a toy belt for $20 and make a mount for it. Could wire some LED strips and look pretty good.

#55 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

$20 belt? We're talking pinball toppers, the flashy expensive nonsense that's not really needed. $400 reproduction belt.

If it floats your boat, go for it!

#66 8 years ago

I love Brie Bella you lucky bastard.

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

WM spoilers...
That was a strange as heck Wrestlemania. But of all the strange things... Shaq showing up, the Wyatts getting laid out in 6 seconds, no funny business in the Undertaker match, Zack Ryder winning the IC championship, AJ Styles losing... Of all the weird things, WTF was Tatanka doing in the Battle Royal!? The announcers didn't even notice him until halfway through his run! TATANKA?

Shane O Mac for President!

1 week later
#93 8 years ago

Thanks But thats no explaining how you play it ?

Have you looked at the game code notes?

#95 8 years ago

Yes! But it would have been nice if all pinball machines came with gameplay manual.

Impossible. Games are released with minimal code and they are worked on for 1-2 years after release.

1 week later
#101 8 years ago
Quoted from gawcol:

I just installed pro-slingshots on my WWE LE.
they're exactly the same size.
I just like the girls to be on the machine ...
Here a before and after picture
IMG_8058_(resized).JPG

That is exactly what I would do if I get a LE.

#114 7 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

PRO and LE code updates are now up.
http://sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-pro
http://sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le
V1.33 - April 28, 2016
=======================
- Added unique abilities to all wrestlers.
* Select screen now display each wrestlers abilities.
- Added new sounds and displays.
* Wrestling Matches
* Tag Team
* Tag Team Champion
* Showboating
* Bonus and Bonus X advance
* Royal Rumble
- Added health bar for Tag Team and Tag Team Championship.
- Added extra ball award after US Championship.
- Added extra ball when bonus count is maxed (Once per game).
- Lowered thresholds for loop awards.
- Modified rules for Tag Team Championship.
- Improved Auto Replay thresholds.
- Fixed incorrect Tag Team displays.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#116 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Brett Heart is a selectable character on the LE

Are you thinking of Shawn Michaels?

#120 7 years ago

Perhaps it didn't download. I would delete it and redownload the file.

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Did that several times and same thing... ended up having to have a buddy download it and drop it into a dropbox to get it to work... never had this problem before

That's weird. Glad you got it.

#124 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

WOW!!!!! Played this for an hour and a half straight. I can't believe this is the same game two code updates ago... Awesome upgrades stern. Two thumbs up

image_(resized).jpeg

How far did you get as far as titles?

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

I got the first two belts, entered royal rumble for the first time... long game but totally worth it

I just got a pro. Can you explain how you got to enter the Royal Rumble?
I have only won the US Title so far.

#129 7 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

So the road to qualify the Rumble (IC title shot) can be pretty confusing, but I can consistently make it there every game, just takes a little planning.
First, get the US title.
Then you have to get a tag title shot and you will auto-qualify for Rumble. That's the tricky part.
Finishing tag multiballs is insane in WWE because it's so hard to have ball control while it's all going on, seeing as how some of the SJP shots involve getting a ring pin during it.
So the best way I've found (easiest), is to get the US title, then get the MitB award, and just be sure that the very next match you start is the tag team multiball mode. If you do it right, your very first tag team MB will be for the belt, and will notify you that you qualified for royal rumble right after you're done. Once done with the tag mode, shoot the far left lane (saucer on the LE) to start rumble (IC title mode).

Awesome thanks.

What is the MitB Award? Not sure on the abbreviation.

#132 7 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Money in the Bank. The top award on the skill shot ladder. Whenever you fully get a MitB award, the next match mode you start will be a title shot.

I should have known that.

#133 7 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

Also, for players looking for scoring tips:
Tag multiball has great quick scoring potential, but the pinfall jackpots of regular matches can get above the 25+mil mark a piece, with a little work, and it proves quite well for big scores. HHH and Cena's match Pin bonuses with the new code mesh quite well with this.
Basically, there are two events you can do during a match that will double the match pin jackpot with each completion:
-Hitting a signature maneuver in a match will double the current JP pin value.
-Hitting all 3 "outside ring" shots (the two inner loops and the far left lane shot) will double the current value as well. Note that your progress on hitting these shots will reset if you enter the ring before you complete all 3 shots.
So, basically, if your pin value has a base value of 7.5mil, if you get both of the above bonuses before you pin your opponent, the pin value will be 30mil, plus the JP additions you get with the regular moves you hit during the match.
This is my driving strategy when in matches: get the outside ring bonus shots, then try and hit a finisher before pinning the opponent to maximize pin value and showboating scores.

Great tips! Thanks!

#138 7 years ago

Had tag team and intercontinental belts flashing. I could not get the tag belts but what a game!

#140 7 years ago

I am assume there is either a bug in the pro code or the intercontinental belt is not programmed into the software yet.
I don't think playing royal rumble awards the intercontinental belt.
I also played and won the US title 3x.
Can anyone elaborate?

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

I have an LE, so not sure if ere are any issues, but everytime I've played, I complete the US title mode, then get the MitB award and start Tag Team mode which starts tag titles right away, and then when I fail out of tag titles mode, the IC belt insert is flashing, then I shoot the far left saucer to start the Rumble Match, which award the IC belt if you complete it, I think.
One game after I failed out of rumble, I was able to start rumble again after I started a US title mode, so I'm assuming there's something after you initial unlock rumble where you can restart it after X amount of additional title shots in other modes.

I was playing as Daniel Bryan.
Even after winning the US title and tag belts I restarted the us title twice.
I did this with the glass off of course.
I can't imagine the only way to start IC championship is with MitB.
I did start IC and royal rumble but then IC was flashing and could not start it again (game went back to US title championship even though it was won.
Curious if anyone else has had this occur?
Has anyone got to a WWE Championship Match?

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from Rcade:

After some further testing, here's what I find:
- MitB isn't NEEDED to qualify any of the title modes, but it sure does help with TagMB because it's really hard to score the SJP in (shoot X number of lit play field shots, which then light the Tag stand-up targets; hit both stand-up targets to light "Tag Team" insert at far left lane; hit far left lane to add-a-ball and light ring pin saucer; hit pin saucer for SJP). And you have to score a SJP in regular TagMB once in order to qualify for Tag title mode the NEXT time you start TagMB. So, in essence, in order to get the tag titles (Tag belt insert solidly lit), you have to get a regular TagMB SJP, fail out, restart TagMB and get another SJP. Getting MitB award however cuts out the necessicity for the first TagMB mode SJP, so you can MitB, then start TagMB and go right in to the Tag title mode, which saves a LOT of time.
- Royal Rumble match IS the IC title mode. You hit each lit shot 4x's (both ramps, both inner loops, far left lane, and ring pin saucer) then the ring pin saucer will light for the SJP and mode completion (IC title).
If you fail out of the Rumble, in order to get there again you have to get to a US title match AND a Tag title match again (not regular modes, TITLE modes-- Big PITA). Your Rumble progress is NOT saved when you fail out, when you restart it you will be back at square one and have to hit all the shots 4x's again.
- WM is qualified only after you beat all previous belt modes (US, Tag and IC title inserts are solid).

Awesome! Thanks for the explanation.
Yeah sounds like a PITA if you don't finish RR.

1 week later
#154 7 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

I've got a question my 9 year old ask, to which I couldn't answer for him.
We have a WWE LE in our store. On the LE you can choose from: Shawn Michaels, John Cena, The Undertaker, The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold, Daniel Bryan and Hulk Hogan.
Since the pro model is based on current wrestlers and not so much Hall of Famers. Does the pro model give you the ability to choose from different modern wrestlers? If so, who?

You can choose from John Cena, The Rock, Triple H or Daniel Bryan on the pro.

3 weeks later
#167 7 years ago

Are those from Stern?

#175 7 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Yeah the overhaul of the rules is amazing, all titles are available the latest update is 1.35

I didn't realize 1.35 just got released. Thanks.

#191 7 years ago

The lighting mod from Stern does work again with the 1.35 code

#193 7 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I'm not in the club yet...once I find a bigger house, I plan on joining.
I must say, it's great seeing other people into WWE...at times, I feel like I'm the only one who still watches it.
Who is winning this weekend, Reigns or Rollins?

Rollins is more entertaining IMHO so I hope Rollins wins.

I'll try to do some video this weekend. Just need time to do it. I'll post a link here when I do.

#199 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

just got my Wwe Le a month ago fro another pinsider
Like it a lot but like the old wrestlers better so hope there are more of these
ones I advance further into the game
Ricky Steamboat Dragon, Roddie Piper, Iron Sheik, I have seen so far
When will Andre pop up ?
Q: my game has some black Rubbers and white on it
supposed to be that way ?

Yes.

I changed mine to all white.

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I'm not sure what playing WWE has to do with watching the Cavs beat Golden State for the NBA championship.

Either way.....they're both fixed entertainment.

#220 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Can't fix a basketball game played my whole life and sorry just the nfl is fixed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1978–79_Boston_College_basketball_point_shaving_scandal

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Can't fix a basketball game played my whole life and sorry just the nfl is fixed

Guess your wrong.....again.

#223 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

Harlem Globetrotters

#232 7 years ago

Long live the Luntic Fringe!

#236 7 years ago

I really love my pinball, its my favorite.
How can it be so low rank on it ?

Never worry about the rankings. All that matters is that you like it.
I love mine too.

1 week later
#259 7 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

We're playing this game a LOT.

That's because it is awesome.

3 weeks later
#289 7 years ago

I finally got around to doing some moding the other day. I added the Stern side panels which were very easy to install. Just like Pingraffix and Tilts. Added gold bolts for the legs, shooter lane protector, shaker motor, Stern WWE shooter rod fist, and I replaced the MITB briefcase and ladder plastics with real ones.
Below are pics of all the mods worth seeing. The shaker motor is a very cool touch. Gives it the roar of the crowd feel like at a real show.
Still waiting for my light harness, and I want to get gold feet for it too.

I won't put those cabinet protectors on Stern Games with decals. They can tear and bubble the decals.

#292 7 years ago

Couldn't the legs do the same thing? Then again I guess the point of the protectors are to protect. If they're gonna do the same thing as the legs I guess they're pointless.
I just got my light harness in the mail today. When I put that in I'll remove the protectors.

You want to use either the small plastic protectors that came with the game that go under the legs or the metal ones Pinball Life sells. They concentrate the pressure in that area where there is no decal. I'm speaking from experience. It's your game. Do what you want.

2 months later
#331 7 years ago

My new motto: "Always go pro, bro!!!!

#339 7 years ago

Tag team match. Hit the 2 tag targets, head to the tag team spot on the left then to the ring for a tag team match/multiball.
Lighting up YES! For the fan bonus.
Improving your moves
Combos of shooting the orbit to the ramps.
Lighting the kick outs for the side ball saves.
Just a few off the top of my head

Hit all 3 Lower playfield left & right loops under ring & left extra ball/tag team lane 2x the pin value of current match or 3x if you are John Cena. Must hit all 3 shots before entering the ring. If you enter the ring, the shots relight and you have to do it again.

You can't have a match going to start tag team Multiball or championship.

Royal Rumble is stupid fun.

#341 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Ahhh cool
Thanx for the info, so depending on which wrestler you choose effects the way you play the game?? Some wrestlers have different powers than others effecting what match your in etc?? If so can anyone please explain how it works?? Cheers...

Correct. So at the beginning of a game you choose the wrestler you want and it shows you their abilities.

IMG_1086 (resized).JPGIMG_1086 (resized).JPG

IMG_1088 (resized).JPGIMG_1088 (resized).JPG

IMG_1087 (resized).JPGIMG_1087 (resized).JPG

IMG_1089 (resized).JPGIMG_1089 (resized).JPG

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Ok, so what I can see is each wrestler has 2 abilities different to each other ,example Daniel Bryan yes lane awards 2x, so does that mean every time the inlanes an out lanes are complete when using Daniel Bryan you will get 2x the value, an if you were The Rock will only get 1x the value when the lanes have been completed? So what would champion pins 2x mean?? Not really understanding how any of the other wrestlers abilities work? So if you were Triple H does it mean on your first ball you will automatically be awarded 5x the bonus before you even plunge the ball? Sorry I'm finding it a little confusing.. Cheers .

I'm not certain on all of them.

I know Cena you can triple a pin value by completing the 3 lit arrows on the lower playfield (the 2 inner loop shots and the left extra ball/tag team shot). All the other wrestlers will double the pin value.
So for Daniel Bryan if you are in a belt match the pin values will be 2x which can be huge.

I would recommend watching the Bro Do You Even Pinball! Where they play a WWE Pro.

1 month later
#395 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

- Removed bonus multipliers from top lane completions. Completion now
provides 300k points towards bonus.
There it is directly from the file.
Bonus now works like this.
Added new ruleset to target bank. Completion of bank starts a hurry-up
which allows the player to hit the center loop shots to increase
bonus multiplier or bonus count.

That is correct.

2 weeks later
#411 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone else notice tag team multiball scoring bugs? Yesterday it said I scored 226 million in tag team multiball but my final score was only 195 million for the game. I've also seen it with smaller scores in the mode.

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Yep I've seen it. Next update will hopefully correct it

Yes, I have noticed this as well.

2 weeks later
#427 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Hey guys , can anybody tell me how the playfield gets multiplied?

You mean the bonus multipler?

Shoot the 3 bank down and hit the left inner loop before time expires.

#429 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Thanx for that, also on the playfield it shows x3,x5 etc on the orange inserts, how does that work?

Those were the ones I was referring too (2x, 3x,4x, 5x)

Not sure what you mean about the playfield multiplied.

1 month later
#515 7 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

My drop targets brick quite often did anyone else have this?

Yes. I adjusted the springs of the target. Pull the springs down another 2 lengths from where they sit and reattach them.

1 week later
#548 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I just sent this email off to Stern, I encourage anyone else who is finding bugs to also report to stern, hopefully we can get a code update to at least fix issues in the game.
"Thank you Chas. I took some time yesterday to go through the game and I found a few major bugs.
1. After lighting the IC title mode you need to shoot the left saucer to begin the Royal Rumble to beat that mode, there is nothing indicating what shot to hit to start it, adding a flashing insert or something would be very helpful.
2. Once in IC / Royal Rumble mode on the LE model specifically both controlled gates at the top of the ramp remain open the entire time, this is a problem because you need to collect several shots in the ring saucer to beat the mode and light the heavy weight championship mode. It is not possible because balls are continuously bypassing the ring/upper playfield completely.
3. The same thing happens with the gates in Heavyweight Championship mode where again several shots are needed to the upper playfield in ring saucer and the balls will not go into the ring because the gates always remain open.
4. Tag Team multiball, the points earned in the mode displayed as 900 million yesterday or me, when I drained out of the mode my overall score was only 800 million, either a scoring bug or display bug.
5. In tag team multiball after winning the first tag team match I am able to put balls back into the ring and continue to hit targets and collect more pins (often for huge points 100 million per pin), but I never advance to a championship match. I have to drain out of the tag team multiball and restart it again to enter into a championship match, this seems very odd. Why wouldn't I just be able to hit the lower playfield drops a few times after winning the first match in tag team to enter into a championship match all in the original tag team multiball.
6. Previously you could earn pins during referee multiball and or KO your opponent via enough upper playfield target hits. I believe that the rules for this MB need to be looked at again because as right now it has very little value compared to other features of the game and it causes severely unbalanced scores.
7. In Tag Team multiball I had add a ball lit, but I never hit the shot. I drained out of multiball, the add a ball light went off, but I hit the saucer and it acted almost as if there was a grace period. The game kicked out one more ball, and allowed me to play with two, but I was no longer actually in tag team multiball. When one ball drained the game allowed me to continue playing.
8. During that tag team multiball I had successfully lit both left and right outlane virtual ball saves, however once I was down to one ball it trained out the right outlane and the ball save did not function although I am positive the switch registered because it did add a letter to my YES! lanes.
That is all I have found this week, I will continue to explore more into the game. It would also help to know if I should be going through and doing these things with different wrestlers on the game, or if they don't impact the bugs that much and it wont matter. I know for #1-5 I was using Shawn Michaels as my chosen character. #6 is a general concern across all characters. #7-8 I was using Triple H.
Thank you for your help on getting this game to play without issues."

Definitely a bug with tag team MB. Display said I earned 120 million for tag team MB and I only had 75 mil score overall

#554 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Starting to figure things out more. You can definitely start Tag Team Championship first. I won that before I even started the US Championship. Seems like Royal Rumble is always qualified after starting Tag Team Championship. I won US and Tag Team and started IC Championship, but didn't beat it. Not sure again what to do in IC mode besides shooting any lit shots I see. Anyone know how to restart IC? Is it sets of drops like US? Also, do you have to get another 3 money in the bank shots skill shots to replay a failed championship or is it lit again when you qualify that match again?

Once you start Tag Team & US Belts you are qualified to start the Intercontinental Royal Rumble match. I don't believe you have to win either title to qualify the IC/RR.

7 months later
#727 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Here is the list of bug fixes and update suggestions I sent over to Zach at Stern. Hopefully he can help get some of these things implemented to lift the game to where it should be...
Bug Fixes / Easy Updates:
Combo Champion doesn't display ever. There is a high score table for it that you enter your initials in if you beat 15 combos, but it never displays in attract mode or during the game.
Combos during the game never have a value associated to them. When you get one, it should show you a value like combos on X-Men for instance. I have no idea if combos are valuable or worthwhile honestly.
Tag Team Multiball score totals are never displayed correctly. It often tells you that you got more points in the MB than you have for a total score.
In addition to Combo Champion in the high score table displaying, there should also be separate high scores for each wrestler like the houses in Game of Thrones since each wrestler gives you a distinct advantage like the houses in GOT.
During Royal Rumble, the controlled gates at the top are always open (right on the pro, both on the LE). These need be closed so the balls go into the ring to get the 5 pins you need to complete the round.
Royal Rumble starts with Intercontinental Championship match. As soon as you start the IC match and hit a ramp to go up top to try to pin your opponent, Royal Rumble starts on top of it. Royal Rumble is totally different so it should be it's own mode like it describes on the rule card. Maybe so many matches won starts Royal Rumble for instance.
Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award.
When you complete showboating, it lights a jackpot award at the tag team start shot everytime. The timer for this should be stopped until the ball exits the ring because often it will time out without you even getting a shot at it. Also, the shot that is lit for the jackpot should be random or maybe even roaming for some variety.
Pop bumper awards text should be bigger and stay visible longer. Currently it is displayed so quickly and the text is so small, it is hard to see what was awarded and what is next even if you are staring right at it...which of course you never can do.
Code Update Ideas:
Intercontinental Championship match should have a an additional goal than the US Champ match. Maybe you have to shoot the outside the ring shots to chase your opponent down outside the ring before pinning him or have him gain back his health if you exit the ring or something. Just something to make it distinct from the US match.
If you have already won title and you start another match for that belt, it should say something about "Defend The Title" and be worth more points since you are the champion already. Right now it's just another match and you can play the championship matches again if you fail on Royal Rumble. You should just have to defend your title so many times to get back to IC or RR in order to try to fight for the Heavyweight Championship.
Referee Multiball needs to be tweaked. With the small jackpot values and small super jackpot value, it isn't worth shooting for as it sits. Maybe a way to earn cheats or something during the MB for a regular match similar to a VIP pass called a cheat, manager assist or something, since the ref is out at this point anyway. It could award a SJP and a cheat when you shoot all the shots and then the pin scoop. Since there is no action button, maybe using the start button to use the award or have your wrestler automatically do a cheap shot for more points during the next match if you have earned the award. Could be similar to earning Deadpool in X-Men for instance.
Action in the ring when a match isn't going needs to mean something. Right now you can hit lit stand ups and if you complete them you get 25,000 fan bonus points which is pretty worthless. You can stay up there for minutes and maybe get 1 million points. Maybe use the ring when you are not in a match to train your wrestler or pump up the crowd for the next match. Then when you get into a match you get bonuses based on how pumped up the crowd is or how much you trained for the fight. Right now I just double flip to deactivate the ring when I am out of a match and let the ball drain out, which seems like a missed opportunity.

Love the suggestions. I thought another code update would happen since it was announced before especially with the tag team multiball scoring bug. Seems Stern has forgotten about it.

5 months later
#734 6 years ago

Good time for an update. WrestleMania this weekend. Daniel Bryan is back Wrestling.

8 months later
#793 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

WHERE O' WHERE IS THE NEW CODE?!

Fickle! You are all Fickle!

1 month later
#800 5 years ago

Do you guys know about the super skill shot to pull down the money in the bank brief case?

#802 5 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

The Money In The Bank is how you activate the Tag Team Championship Match. I believe it also applies to any Title Match, but typically when the game first starts you're immediately into the first match. So if you grab the MITB first, you have to finish the first match, then the next match that start will be for the US Championship. But as far as I know, the ONLY way to initiate the Tag Team Championship is with a MITB briefcase.

MITB is just a way to get a title shot without digging through matches

You qualify Tag Team Titles by starting tag team MB and getting a pin. You then have to restart tag team mb to get the tag team title match

#805 5 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

The Money in the Bank Skill Shot is to time the plunge so the ball reaches the top of the ramp/ladder and rolls back down when the MITB light is lit. Too early, late or go over the top and you have to complete MITB the hard way.
Do I win Tom?

The Godfather wins!

2 weeks later
#808 5 years ago
Quoted from Brad76:

Got a few questions what is the newest code for the pro? Is there a way to buy the lcd screen to add to the pro? And can a shaker be added to the pro? Thanks

Shaker can be added.
Never seen anyone mod a lcd in the pro

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.50
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tomgwi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=tomgwi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.