IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thekreator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#436 7 years ago

I've been off Pinside for a while now, just catching up, but excited to see a new code update on the way soon! And most importantly, I love that there's now a Hulk Hogan autograph protector plastic! (That's something Stern should have included from the factory!) Sadly, I think I'm the first one who reported the autograph rubbing off so easily with an accidental touch as I removed my playfield glass... But I'm going to add this protector to preserve and prevent any further smudging! I'm hoping to meet up with The Hulkster this year at WrestleMania in Florida to have it re-signed in person!

Also, I just became aware of the GI harness update and ordered it from Marco. Excited to see exactly what it does during gameplay!

Still loving my purchase, even though it's one of the few LE pins that has dropped in value significantly since release. Just means lots of good deals to be had for anyone interested in getting one now and glad to see several people adding it to their collection lately!

1 month later
#488 7 years ago

Those art blades look better than I thought they would! And I really like the red, white, and blue "ropes" on the upper ring. I definitely need to order some Titan Rings for mine! I like the MITB and Ladder mods too.

I was going to hang an Intercontinental Title belt in place of the MITB plastic, since the only Ladder match that fits the Legends theme is HBK vs Razor from WMX. An orange ladder and IC belt would be perfect. But since the game code relies on the MITB concept, the briefcase is probably for the best.

Also, a mod I still think needs to be made is a replacement plastic for the Danial Bryan flying headbutt to be a picture of Randy Savage dropping an elbow!

#492 7 years ago

Very good points on the suggestions for mode updates. I thought the same thing about the IC belt being tied to the ladder matches and would be nice for the LE model to be slightly different in that the MITB briefcase was actually the IC title, or at least was the key to starting the IC Title mode (not necessarily having to win the US and Tag Titles first.)

Wasn't aware of the bugs you pointed out. Good to know. Do you submit those to Stern? I've not looked into whether they have an official way to provide feedback for bugs, but if they really are working on at least one more update, it would be nice to fix any bugs that we're aware of.

Would be pretty sweet if WWE decided to promote it again going into this year's WrestleMania (and maybe if/when Hogan is back in their good graces, they'll be more apt to push it.) I'm almost shocked Hogan himself hasn't pushed the LE edition on his social media or Beach Shop promotion he does on a regular basis. He should at least have one there at the shop!

#526 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

So took the glass off today to see what bugs I could find....not pretty. Tag team, IC, and heavyweight bugs. On LE it's not possible to really beat IC because the gates up top don't function properly, they stay open the whole time so you can't collect the shots on ring saucer that you need to hit and then same thing in heavyweight match. Scoring issues in tag team, also having to start tag team twice to even collect the championships is weird but being able to collect multiple 100 million point pins after first pin in rage team is very weird too.
Also learned the finishing move targets on lower play field constantly accumulate points for a move in the ring, I was getting 20 plus million for a sweet chin music kick.
Anyway encourage others to give it the glass of treatment and see what you can find or confirm from my machine.

This is good testing! I've yet to really go through the game modes with the glass off, even though I've wanted to for a long time. I've never even seen the Rumble or Heavyweight Title matches through actual gameplay, but looks like those bugs you've identified would seemingly make it near impossible to accomplish through actual gameplay. Really hope they fix this kind of stuff. The game shouldn't be impossible to work through. If anything, I'd prefer it be a bit easier to work through and simply have title defenses after you've achieved the WWE Title. (Not too easy of course, but at least attainable to the average/above-average player.)

One thing I did like from the earlier code was if you did enough damage to your opponent, the match would eventually end without a pinfall. It was almost too low a threshold though, where matches were ending almost too early without a pinfall. Maybe something where a "KO" happens if you've done double the life bar damage to an opponent? Especially on the LE with the spinning disc, I find it very difficult to get a pinfall besides pure luck. The spinner doesn't really randomize the gameplay as intended, it tends to suck all the momentum off the ball and pull it to the middle then drain. That spinner is really my only complaint in terms of features. Not sure if they can make it spin in the opposite direction with code updates, but would be cool if the spin direction changed or it just bursted spins occasionally, not constantly on like it seems it is when it's actually in use.

#533 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Previously you could earn pins during referee multiball

I think this was an intentional feature, since if the referee is knocked out, he can't actually count the pinfall. The idea is you're now double teaming/cheating behind the ref's back. But I agree, the mode itself needs to score higher or do something to balance it out and make it worthwhile besides being a funny thing from actual tag team pro wrestling.

Overall, great report to Stern and I hope it motivates them to at least fix these major gameplay elements!

1 week later
#582 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I just put the speaker light kit on my WrestleMania and man does it look good. Really happy with this purchase it looks like it should have been there from the start. Does anyone know if you can program these rotate certain colors like red, white and blue in this case instead the default red, blue and green rotation?

Where was this kit ordered from? I have a speaker light kit on my WWF Royal Rumble that look fantastic, but didn't know there was one available for WrestleMania.

#584 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html
They have the title belt design too, which I also have, but I like the look of the logo better for the Pro.

Oh cool, that's where I ordered my WWF Royal Rumble kit from. I thought I read somewhere recently that he shut down the site, but maybe that was only the Toppers part of the business.

#587 7 years ago

I was wondering the same thing about the LE. Might be cool to put the lights in, but retain the existing logo if possible. I also thought about asking whether they would make the old block WWF logo as an acrylic shield like the WWE logo they have available. I'm not a fan of the belt design on the LE since it's the modern belt and not the Winged Eagle. But the block WWF logo would be perfect I think.

#591 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com is open for business and has been for nearly 3 years now. I have only sold Speaker Light Kits and their accessories. The Speaker Light Kits were sold at PinballToppers before that (along with pinball toppers, of course) but my friend David decided to bow out on the website sales.

Ah, that makes sense! Glad you're still offering these! Would love if you also had the old WWF block logo as an alternate to the current WWE logo, but I think I'll end up ordering at least the lighting kit soon and use the stock logo until I find a retro logo solution. Thanks!

#592 7 years ago

Also, just hit my highest score yet! Nowhere near the top scores I've seen others do, but was my best so far. Ended up starting Tag Team multiball three times, but had terrible luck getting any of the jackpots. I had the Money in the Bank on first plunge, finished the first match, then started Tag Team Multiball, but it wasn't a title match. I got pins in the first mode, but then when the actual Title Match happened, no such luck. On the third restart, the Tag Belt light was flashing, but I wasn't awarded the title even after pinning. Didn't pay super close attention to the scoring as it was accruing, so I have no idea if the bug that's been mentioned before happened, but I'm pleased with this score for now.

WWELE_197597940_DJS_2 (resized).JPGWWELE_197597940_DJS_2 (resized).JPG

#594 7 years ago

The ladder and briefcase look really good! I really need to order the ladder. I think I will paint it to match the Shawn vs Razor match at WrestleMania X though for the LE.

My Titan rubber came in too, so I'm excited to get those installed. Really does look way better with the red, white and blue!

#596 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Anyone got a shaker motor in there wrestlemania, if so what do think???

I do, but it seems way too strong. The shaker motor in my WWF Royal Rumble is perfectly calibrated and I love it, which is why I picked one up for WrestleMania. It might be possible to adjust the strength by moving the weight offset slightly, but I haven't attempted it yet. If it wasn't quite as strong, I think it's a great addition to the game! When you do moves on the opponent and the game rumbles a bit, it makes sense given the theme. When you hit a finishing move or jackpot, it really shakes hard! Too hard in my opinion, but again, might just be the weight offset.

#602 7 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

You also have to show us how to change the WWE logo on the LCD screen

PinballBrowser! But I have actually created several custom animations, the 3D WWF block letter for example. I also replaced the WrestleMania opening animation with a custom clip from WrestleMania 7's intro, and added 3D letters "PINBALL" that come up in the same style as the old WrestleMania REPORT with Mean Gene! Also a classic Royal Rumble logo animation for that mode, but I've never seen in myself in game yet. I'll post these somewhere for anyone who wants to download.

Quoted from Phbooms:

what brand shaker you using Kreater? I have a pinball life one in my LE and its good but not as good as the Cointaker normal shaker in my GOT. I had a Cointaker Red tremor in a Ghostbusters and it was way to much even at the lowest setting.

I actually had the first order from Pinball Life before they discovered it wasn't truly Spike compatible. Thankfully, they replaced the node board for me and Stern's support was great at helping identify that those had a capacitor attached which was blowing the node boards. Simply clipping it off and it worked fine.

But yes, I'd much prefer it to be less powerful like Royal Rumble's motor. I think the key is adjusting the weight offset on the motor itself. Bringing the weight closer to the center reduces the vibration. They can also spin the motor slower in code, which is what I thought the setting in the operator menu was for, but only affects how often it's used, not how strong.

#605 7 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Do you have any photos of how you adjusted the weight in the motor? I too found that the settings in the operator menu did nothing to decrease the strength of the shaker. Thanks

I haven't made the adjustment yet, but will be sure to take photos when I do. I'm hoping to spend some time next week on my machine since I got new Titan rubber to install too. And maybe will do a Twitch stream of the install process and some game play.

#612 7 years ago

Finally! I'm going to be meeting The Hulkster at his new beach shop in Orlando on Friday the 31st and have him re-sign my WWE LE plaque that got smudged! And going to have him personalize it so it truly will be one-of-a-kind!

...And then putting that sweet protective cover over it so it never gets smudged again!

1 month later
#682 6 years ago

Speaking of Wham Arm decals -- I'm surprised nobody has made the custom steel chair decals that Trudeau mentioned was the original intent of that flipper until WWE nixed it. Would be fun to replace it with a classic blue steel chair on front and back.

Also, not sure how secure, but might be fun to mount a folding chair accessory from the WWE action figures to the back of the Wham Arm if it could be secured properly. (Or maybe a 3D printed chair that would fit on the arm perfectly and secured with double-sided tape.)

1 week later
#701 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Awesome!!!
My son and I had a really good run this past year. We sat front row in Lowell, MA for the NXT event where Samoa Joe randomly beat Balor for the NXT title (at a house show). We also just sat on the 35 yard line, front row 200 level for Wrestlemania.
Tonight is the ultimate test for the GF. Rather than my son, I'm instead taking her to SmackDown Live for her first WWE event. Just scooped up 6th row tickets behind the announce table last night.

I'm actually in this picture too! Just underneath his armpit. I was in the section right next to the production tent.

Had to be there for Taker's last match, and have been going every year since 30 to ensure I'd see it. Will be going again next year since I'm certain he'll go into the Hall of Fame then. Actually wearing my "Thank You Taker" shirt today.

5 months later
#729 6 years ago

Thank you for the detailed post! I love those ideas and really hope some (if not all) are eventually implemented. Separating the Rumble mode from the IC Title mode is a big one, and of course fixing the controlled gates on the LE so you can actually complete the mode is really a necessity.

This game has so much potential, and I think all of us owners feel it has been highly neglected. (Likely due to some of the politics surrounding WWE's involvement/approval process, Hulk Hogan's current status/uninvolvement with WWE, and recently the news about Trudeau.)

5 months later
#735 6 years ago

I'm flying to New Orleans later this week. Even though I don't follow the current product as much, WrestleMania weekend is always a great annual vacation and is a lot of fun. My favorite part is the Hall of Fame ceremony, meeting the Legends at Axxess (and WrestleCon) - and I always do the special Mania Memories Legends Brunch on Sunday morning.

Anyone else going? Last time I was there for WM30, I saw there was an arcade with pinball not far from the convention center, but I didn't have time to stop in. There's also a pinball league that I've followed on their Twitch streams from New Orleans as well. I've got a full schedule through Monday night, but Tuesday before Smackdown I've got nothing planned and figured I'd check out any pinball locations.

#737 6 years ago

Yeah, the official Axxess events are good opportunities to meet Legends for free* autographs (*included with standard admission price) if you're willing to wait in very long lines. For bigger name stars (past and present), it's a premium admission fee plus half your session time is waiting in that line. I don't care so much about the autographs/photos as just getting a chance to thank some of these guys for the influence they've had on my life over the years. Also, the Hall of Fame display with all the entrance attire, original belts and historic ring-worn gear and memorabilia is such a great experience.

Mystic Crewe, that's who I was thinking of. I catch their Twitch streams on occasion, but it's been a while.

#741 6 years ago

The NXT shows have definitely been the most fun to attend since I began going to Mania annually. I've seen a couple NXT house shows as well, and they really put on a great show. I think I like that it's more toned down than the highly produced main product and feels more like an actual pro wrestling show and not a TV drama with wrestling on the side. (Don't get me wrong, I'm all for entertaining wrestling drama, but that aspect hasn't been in WWE as effectively as it used to be for a long time, especially not for the live audiences when they have to sit through full segments watching backstage promos on a big screen.)

Relating back to pinball, I've been playing my WWELE a little more lately again. It's the most expensive game in my collection, and the least played, which is kind of sad. It looks so beautiful, and when I get a good game going on it, I really enjoy it... but I still hope we get at least a hotfix for the controlled gates during the Rumble mode if nothing else. I've yet to progress past that mode. (Editing music, voices, and videos on the LCD with PinballBrowser always freshens the game up a bit for me though. I do enjoy hearing more classic themes like the actual classic WrestleMania theme, etc.)

#743 6 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Cool. Ill be there also as i live 2 hours away. The legends breakfast sounds cool. Did you have to get tickets for that?

Yes, it's an annual event hosted by WrestleCon. It's always a fun time with a variety of wrestlers joining. It's pretty limited which is nice so you actually have time to talk to the guys and enjoy breakfast. Last time I participated a few years ago, it was hosted by Shane Helms, with the Hardy Boyz, RVD, Sabu, Hillbilly Jim, Honky Tonk Man, Tatanka, Matt Striker, Victoria, and several others I'm forgetting now.

For old school fans, WrestleCon and their associated events give you the most value for your buck and they bring in pretty much every top name available to them (i.e. not currently signed to any WWE deal.) This year they even have Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels, though they are separately "VIP" ticketed, not included with the standard tickets. (And yet, still cheaper and easier to get than WWE's VIP Axxess photo/autograph sessions.)

10 months later
#799 5 years ago

Sadly I've owned this game since day 1 and still have yet to start the Rumble Mode/IC Championship through legitimate game play. Though I'm pretty sure all the modes begin with a shot up either ramp into the ring. (I have the LE, so not sure if it's different since the left saucer area is a bit different between Pro and LE).

Tag Team Multiball is probably my favorite mode, and provides the most points for your efforts, though the points don't always add up or apply correctly.

Really hoping for even a small code update to fix some of the little bugs, specifically the LE controlled gates. The game is actually pretty fun when you get into it for a while, but incredibly difficult (if not impossible in the current code) to complete all modes or even get to the World Championship match.

#801 5 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Do you guys know about the super skill shot to pull down the money in the bank brief case?

The Money In The Bank is how you activate the Tag Team Championship Match. I believe it also applies to any Title Match, but typically when the game first starts you're immediately into the first match. So if you grab the MITB first, you have to finish the first match, then the next match that start will be for the US Championship. But as far as I know, the ONLY way to initiate the Tag Team Championship is with a MITB briefcase.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thekreator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=thekreator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.