IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#733 6 years ago

5 days! The card looks awesome too. 2 weeks ago I would never have imagined I’d say that, but RAW last night had so many good moments

#736 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I'm flying to New Orleans later this week. Even though I don't follow the current product as much, WrestleMania weekend is always a great annual vacation and is a lot of fun. My favorite part is the Hall of Fame ceremony, meeting the Legends at Axxess (and WrestleCon) - and I always do the special Mania Memories Legends Brunch on Sunday morning.
Anyone else going? Last time I was there for WM30, I saw there was an arcade with pinball not far from the convention center, but I didn't have time to stop in. There's also a pinball league that I've followed on their Twitch streams from New Orleans as well. I've got a full schedule through Monday night, but Tuesday before Smackdown I've got nothing planned and figured I'd check out any pinball locations.

Holy crap.

Check out Mystic Crewe in Nawlins -

Say what you want about the current show, but WWE knows how to take it to the next level with the fan stuff. I just wish we still had opportunities to meet the wrestlers in the smaller venues.. My son would love to meet AJ and Finn Balor, but it will never happen without shelling out hundreds of $$$... back in the day you could catch guys at the indies in between WWF bookings

#738 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Yeah, the official Axxess events are good opportunities to meet Legends for free* autographs (*included with standard admission price) if you're willing to wait in very long lines. For bigger name stars (past and present), it's a premium admission fee plus half your session time is waiting in that line. I don't care so much about the autographs/photos as just getting a chance to thank some of these guys for the influence they've had on my life over the years. Also, the Hall of Fame display with all the entrance attire, original belts and historic ring-worn gear and memorabilia is such a great experience.
Mystic Crewe, that's who I was thinking of. I catch their Twitch streams on occasion, but it's been a while.

Yep that place is great!

My absolute biggest (wrestling-related) regret is not going to a special appearance with The Brain back when I was in college. He appeared right down the road from me, and I was “too cool” to go, even though I really wanted to thank him the same way. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He was first diagnosed with cancer only a few weeks later, and I knew this humanoid had made a huge mistake :/

1 month later
#746 5 years ago

Hi all- what’s the going rate for one of these guys? Is the game ever going to get any code updates?

#748 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Condition is king, but on the Pro typically around $3500 and up. LE about $1000 more and up. I keep bugging Zach about a code update. He hasn't said no, but he hasn't said yes. I have faith it will happen at some point.

$3500! That seems like a steal.

1 week later
#760 5 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

cm punk lost hes second mama fight and that carrier is over. I hope we see him start wrestle again, don't see it will ever be in wwe but maybe roh or tna

If he's never back in WWE, it will be completely his choice. Vince is lauded for bringing back guys who left the company in a huff, or screwed them over somehow. See: Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall, Jake Roberts, WARRIOR, etc. CM Punk does seem to have a hard time getting over stuff though, but I genuinely hope he comes back - he is now my son's favorite wrestler, and he was long retired before my son got into wrestling.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.