IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillymadison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 8 years ago

In all seriousness TouchingEvils LE has the highest number I've seen at 387. I brought up in a separate topic if Stern goes in order with LE's or skips around. If they do go in order 387 is mighty close to 400. One of those great pinball mysteries. (Well maybe not great but still a mystery )

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I thought I heard they don't number them in order. They just put whichever plaque is closest on the game. I'm sure I heard that on here though and it could just be another rumor.

Yea that was speculated in the thread I started about the LE numbers. To me it doesn't make sense. TouchingEvil has #387 but most of Pinside doesn't think they made that many, which was my original reason to start the LE number thread. It just discredits Sterns whole LE numbering system. I would believe Stern only made 100 WWE LE's, if I wasn't seeing guys with plaques in the 300's. So either Stern could just not care and randomly assign LE numbers or Pinside speculation is false. Both of which could be totally true lol.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

Its fucked up if they just take a random number plate, if thats the case the whole LE dosent matter.
So does someone have an anwser to my question. When do the legends oponents show up on LE. Have played 200+ games and no legends so far

Is it possible you have the pro code downloaded onto your LE? I'm not even sure if it would let that happen but it seems it since you have no legends in 200+ games.

#38 8 years ago

Well here's the link to the LE code.

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-wwe-le

Try redownloading it. Maybe you might have the LE code but something got corrupted.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

That's how it's done......can you elaborate a bit why that takes anything away from it being limited...???...let's say they make 10....no matter what order the plates go on there is still 10..!!!.........Joey

Yes but if they only made 10 he should have a LE number from 1-10. If your LE number is 327 of 400 it makes it seem like there is at least 327 made when in actuality there's only 10. It kind of discredits the LE numbering system in my mind.

2 months later
#157 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Have they made it so when in a match the rest of the playfield shuts down an only the lights over the ring and kickers are active to give it the feel of a main event?

I actually just learned about this that Stern makes an extra wire harness that does just that. But I heard that it's broke with the current code. If you bought your wwe new in box from a disruptor give them a call for it. If not Marco sells them.

#159 7 years ago

Actually it's about time I shared my Wrestlemania pin. I bought it back in January but wasn't able to set it up till this past weekend. I'm a huge wrestling fan from back in the day and still watch it now. So the LE was definitely the right choice for me. I wanted to see just how bad the original code was so I didn't update it right away. And I have to say even with the original code I love this pin! I'm really glad I didn't listen to the haters on this one. I also put it right next to my Royal Rumble so the duo is together. I'll post more after I update it. But if you're a wrestling fan and a pinball fan it's a great choice.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#162 7 years ago

A few months back on the WWF Royal Rumble thread Joe from Laseriffic was interested in making a replacement topper for RR. My topper was in really good shape so I provided some of the measurements for them. Unfortunately it was tougher for them to make than they thought and they were only able to make 10 or so of them. Since Stern hasn't made a topper for Wrestlemania I thought this would be perfect.

The one I got is actually a little different than the other ones that Joe made as it has black outlines in the belt instead of gold. I personally think it might be even nicer than the original. The only issue I had was Wrestlemania is a metal back box and I really didn't want to drill into it. So currently I used 3m mounting tape to mount it to the back box. If that doesn't work maybe I get a super magnet

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from Mato:

Do you know if any are still available?

Send Joe at Laseriffic an email (I think he has pm's turned off on the forums) here's their website http://www.laseriffic.com
He had one other one left that looks closer to the original topper. But the one I have with the black outlines was a one and done.

1 week later
#194 7 years ago

I have to say a lot of people may not like this pin cause of the wrestling theme. Which is a real shame because it is a super super fast pin. I'll even say it's faster than Johnny Mnemonic. The inner orbit shoots the ball right back at you like a gun and the outer ramp orbit launches the ball back at you if there's no match going on. I don't even have mine at a steep pitch. On top of its speed the rule set is pretty deep too. I just got to Royal Rumble for the first time.

I said this before but if you like wrestling current and old and you like fast pinball machines this is definitely a must. I'm very glad ignored the haters and pulled the trigger with this one.

#196 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

How many different multiballs are there in the game?? I've seen referee an tag team are there anymore ??

Royal Rumble is also a multiball mode. I'm not sure if there are more.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Can't fix a basketball game played my whole life and sorry just the nfl is fixed

Harlem Globetrotters

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

I really love my pinball, its my favorite.
How can it be so low rank on it ?

Haters are just mad that they didn't know about the pin coming out months ahead of time and it's a wrestling theme. Also the original code left a bad taste in some people's mouth too.

#244 7 years ago

The ball dimples the playfield easier because of the wham arm but all playfields dimple anywhere the ball can go. Nowhere is safe. Here's a good read with some pictures.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-dimple-reality-check

3 weeks later
#285 7 years ago

I finally got around to doing some moding the other day. I added the Stern side panels which were very easy to install. Just like Pingraffix and Tilts. Added gold bolts for the legs, shooter lane protector, shaker motor, Stern WWE shooter rod fist, and I replaced the MITB briefcase and ladder plastics with real ones.

Below are pics of all the mods worth seeing. The shaker motor is a very cool touch. Gives it the roar of the crowd feel like at a real show.

Still waiting for my light harness, and I want to get gold feet for it too.
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#287 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Nice Mods. Where did you get the gold bolts and gold feet from? Is the shooter lane protector mylar or is it a cliffy?
How did you attach the money in the bank briefcase to the machine? (tie strap?) thanks for the information.

Thank you. Pinballlife.com sells the gold bolts. They are the longer than standard ones cause I'm using the nylon washers and cabinet leg protectors. I don't have the gold feet yet but Pinballlife did have them at one point but we're out of stock when I ordered. The shooter lane protector isn't technically a Cliffy but it's metal. No screws or anything just sticks right on. Also gotten from Pinballlife lol.

And yes the briefcase is attached with a black wire tie. I cut the tail pretty small and drilled a hole in it big enough to fit the screw in that was holding the old plastic briefcase. I was really 2nd guessing putting the ladder in, but I like how both turned out.

#290 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I won't put those cabinet protectors on Stern Games with decals. They can tear and bubble the decals.

Couldn't the legs do the same thing? Then again I guess the point of the protectors are to protect. If they're gonna do the same thing as the legs I guess they're pointless.

I just got my light harness in the mail today. When I put that in I'll remove the protectors.

#291 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Ok. Thanks for the information. I was thinking a tie strap was the only way to keep the briefcase in place.
Your Machine looks Great and I bet it's a lot of fun !!!

Thanks again. It is super fun. So fast. Wasn't expecting the speed factor when I read about it.

I did a quick search about the leg guards and I saw exactly what you meant. They're off now, and no damage was to be had. They looked dumb anyway lol. Plus I didn't realize that Stern has those small protectors underneath the legs so I don't think any extra protectors are needed.

For anyone that has the light harness. What's with the SD card? The directions didn't say what it's for. I'm guessing it replaces an old card.

1 week later
#294 7 years ago

Stern actually made an official one. Yours are better imo. Just missing Nikki Bella and AJ who are actually in the game.

2 months later
#329 7 years ago

That spinning disk makes the ring a lot harder. And the wham arm isn't just an arm that knocks the ball off the return ramp it's an actual 3rd flipper. BUT if you're not into wrestling I would pass on the game. There's so many games out, and coming out that you can get a theme that's more to your liking. I'm a wrestling fan and a pinball fan so this is perfect for me.

#334 7 years ago

It seems I'm the opposite of you when it comes to this game lol. I think I like the game more as a wrestling fan than a pinball fan. I stayed very optimistic about the game when the rest of the world was bashing it. But I'm really bad at the ring and since its the only way to advance it ends up being a turn off to me.

#337 7 years ago

Tag team match. Hit the 2 tag targets, head to the tag team spot on the left then to the ring for a tag team match/multiball.

Lighting up YES! For the fan bonus.

Improving your moves

Combos of shooting the orbit to the ramps.

Lighting the kick outs for the side ball saves.

Just a few off the top of my head

1 month later
#366 7 years ago

That's pretty cool about an update. I just sent Stern 2 suggestions to make it better. Neither one is major. Nothing like changing a mode or anything. But I f you agree maybe send it over to them and they'll add it. Here's what I said.

I just had two suggestions to improve the game. The first is just for the LE version. When the game does a ball search it should spin the disk in the middle of the ring. I've gotten a ball stuck on the edge of the disk a few times and ball search doesn't get it unstuck.

Next I'm not sure if you have access to the sound clip but when the ball goes down an already lite "yes" lane the crowd should say "no" instead of that generic beep. This is something that's chanted at wrestling shows just like the yes. Danial Bryan is hitting someone "yes yes yes" when he gets hit "no no no"

1 week later
#372 7 years ago

Grats on joining. Your game definitely isn't up to date though. I can tell from the hogan on the DMD screen. The updated code shows each wrestlers added bonuses. When you do update you'll still have to turn the slammers off when the ball isn't in the ring in the settings. And to install the ring light mod there isn't much to it just follow the instructions and neaten up the wires when you're done. It's pretty straight forward.

#376 7 years ago

Yea I think you have the code that all the haters love to crap on. Might even be the original code. I think the next update was the big one that changed a lot of the game for the better and then there was a small update that fixed a few bugs (ie ring light mod wasn't working) that's the current code now

#394 7 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

I just had Mezel Mods create me a Hulk Hogan signature protector. It's really cool and no worries about the signatures Smearing when glass is off. Mezel will be advertising it in two weeks. Ill let yall know.

I just saw this in the Pinside store today. Is it the same one? $10+$5 shipping?

#397 7 years ago

I would like to win a match in a different way where I don't have to get it in the pin hole. Count out DQ submission. I'm terrible at getting the ball in the pin spot lol.

#403 7 years ago

Yea I just ordered one from Mezel (use promo code EXCITED to save 10% for the next 7 days) and they have cheaper shipping

Mezel seems like the Amazon of mods. They sell mods from all different moders plus they have their own stuff.

1 week later
#407 7 years ago

I'm not sure if any of you guys have a Run DMD clock but they just added a bunch of animations from the Wrestlemania pin to the clock. Here's the link to add them

https://rundmdimage.wordpress.com/

3 weeks later
#440 7 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I've been off Pinside for a while now, just catching up, but excited to see a new code update on the way soon! And most importantly, I love that there's now a Hulk Hogan autograph protector plastic! (That's something Stern should have included from the factory!) Sadly, I think I'm the first one who reported the autograph rubbing off so easily with an accidental touch as I removed my playfield glass... But I'm going to add this protector to preserve and prevent any further smudging! I'm hoping to meet up with The Hulkster this year at WrestleMania in Florida to have it re-signed in person!
Also, I just became aware of the GI harness update and ordered it from Marco. Excited to see exactly what it does during gameplay!
Still loving my purchase, even though it's one of the few LE pins that has dropped in value significantly since release. Just means lots of good deals to be had for anyone interested in getting one now and glad to see several people adding it to their collection lately!

I just read that Hogan should be at Wrestlemania this year so you may be in luck since up until now he's been black balled from WWE.

3 weeks later
#479 7 years ago

The one on IPDB is 343 mine is 234

#481 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Anyone install the Stern pin blades in theirs. I have a set coming in, hopefully they look good when installed. Also have a colored Titan kit that arrived today. Will change out the rubbers tonight.
Love this game.

Yup I have them installed they look great. I have the colored Titan rubbers too but I didn't get around to installing them yet.

1 week later
#500 7 years ago

So I got around to changing all the rubbers to Titan colored ones. I made my own kit that has the classic red white and blue ropes and color matches the surrounding area. I also made a mod of red and blue decals for inside the ring to make the targets match the red and blue ropes instead of the 3 white rope look. If you like it I saved the kit on Titans rubber ring database and the decals I can make for anyone for $5.50 shipped in the US.

Here's some pics. I also installed Cliffy's. 2 lane switch protectors, ball eject set and the "tag, extra ball hole protector"

IMG_8905 (resized).JPGIMG_8905 (resized).JPG

IMG_8906 (resized).JPGIMG_8906 (resized).JPG

IMG_8907 (resized).JPGIMG_8907 (resized).JPG

IMG_8908 (resized).JPGIMG_8908 (resized).JPG

IMG_8909 (resized).JPGIMG_8909 (resized).JPG

IMG_8910 (resized).JPGIMG_8910 (resized).JPG

IMG_8911 (resized).JPGIMG_8911 (resized).JPG

IMG_8912 (resized).JPGIMG_8912 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#538 7 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

What Cliffy should I order for the EXTRA BALL HOLE protector?

The extra ball tag team Cliffy. It's not a generic one it's specifically for Wrestlemania LE machine. Just email Cliffy and he'll know

#565 7 years ago

Lol double trouble girls. They are the Bella Twins. I always thought that was Kane coming up out of the ring not the Ultimate Warrior.

#579 7 years ago

Rey Mysterio. I thought I saw him in there but I haven't seen him as an opponent for a long time. Could they have taken him out with the newer codes?

#585 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html
They have the title belt design too, which I also have, but I like the look of the logo better for the Pro.

I'm wondering how this would look/workbon the LE since it already has the logo on the speakers

#588 7 years ago

That's cool they look like holograms. I'm guessing with the LE you can just get the light kit and not the plastics. I'm not sure I would want to take off the existing logo for damage reasons.

#597 7 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

I do, but it seems way too strong. The shaker motor in my WWF Royal Rumble is perfectly calibrated and I love it, which is why I picked one up for WrestleMania. It might be possible to adjust the strength by moving the weight offset slightly, but I haven't attempted it yet. If it wasn't quite as strong, I think it's a great addition to the game! When you do moves on the opponent and the game rumbles a bit, it makes sense given the theme. When you hit a finishing move or jackpot, it really shakes hard! Too hard in my opinion, but again, might just be the weight offset.

All of this X2. Very strong. Royal Rumbles is smoother. Still fits the game very well.

You also have to show us how to change the WWE logo on the LCD screen

3 months later
#706 6 years ago

I can't seem to figure out how to get Combo king. How do you get this? Get 15 combos in one game? 15+ Combo? I even tried lowering it in settings just to get it at 1 combo but nothing happen

11 months later
#753 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Then, you can't loop around the playfield ramps for combos, but that's ok. That is the default behavior on the pro

LesManley is that true? I know you have a pro and know it very well. If so I'll do this fix tonight

3 months later
#774 5 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Just to keep the pressure on a little I've e-mailed Stern's bug report e-mail ([email protected]) about the broken code in Wrestlemania. I would suggest others do as well. Hopefully at a bare minimum, they will address the broken code at some point in the future.
This is what I wrote...
"There are a few major bugs in Wrestlemania that need to be resolved, the code is broken how it sits now.
Primarily, Royal Rumble starts over the Intercontinental Champion match. Once you start the IC match, the first ramp you hit starts Royal Rumble, which it isn't supposed to happen and eliminates the IC match. The IC match should be some version of the current Royal Rumble MB, with just single ball play and only 2 shots required to each lit shot instead of 4. Then the Royal Rumble should be it's own MB and those rules should be similar to the rules for the MB on the instruction card.
Second, in the Royal Rumble MB, the controlled gates at the top of the game stay open (1 on Pro, both on LE). The pin in the ring is required 5 times to finish the MB and it has to be finished to get to the Heavyweight Championship Match, but with those gates open, the ball doesn't go to the ring. It's a problem for the Pro with the one gate open, but it makes the LE essentially impossible with both gates being open for that MB.
Third, many times the Tag Team Multiball Total will report a total for the MB that is higher than your current game score, which of course isn't possible. This was the same issue that happened on Ghostbusters with the Gozar Champion score being shown that was higher than the total game score.
Fourth, there is a Combo Champion high score that you can enter then you get 16 or more Combos in a game, but once you enter your initials, that high score board is never seen again during attract mode or in instant information. The high score chart needs to be made visible.
Finally, Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award."
I also added...
"There are a lot of little things that could be tweaked to take the game to the level it should be, even just small things like adding a high score table for each wrestler, but the above bugs (especially the first 4) really need to be addressed as the game isn't just incomplete with those issues, it is broken as it sits. As a Wrestlemania owner for years now, I really hope you will come through for all the owners and fix the code so the game isn't broken."

Email sent not holding my breath though. Also added the stock outlane noise should be changed

#776 5 years ago

I also mentioned how I can't trust them anymore. I'm a huge wrestling fan. Though this wouldn't be a dream theme since there's Royal Rumble already it is a theme that got me to buy my first and only Stern LE. If they make another title I love (Mario, Anime etc) how can I buy with confidence knowing they might abandon the game like they did here?

1 year later
#819 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

there's a code update on the way!

Where did this come from?

3 years later
#919 1 year ago
Quoted from rivalem:

hello guys , everyone here has already installed an lcd screen on the PRO ?
im thinking about

Is it possible to put the LE code on the pro?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phillymadison.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=phillymadison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.