IMG_1228 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#516 7 years ago

Does the LE come with a shaker? Also the 3rd flipper, does its wham arm on top of it knock the ball off the left wire rail when the ball comes out of the ring?

#543 7 years ago

#62 in the house!

20170224_222609 (resized).jpg20170224_222609 (resized).jpg

#550 7 years ago

I made it to a second IC/RR match tonight. I had to go back through and defend both the US and TG belts to get IC belt to light the 2nd time. Hope they make lighting IC a second time easier in the next code update. I sent Stern a email about the upper gates not working properly on the LEs during IC mode.

#556 7 years ago

just did some glass off testing on the LE. Game code is broken in its present form. I found the same issues as Tsskinne.

During IC/RR match you need to hit all blinking shots 4x including the upper playfield saucer, BUT the gates do not close so you can NOT get the ball in the ring unless you get lucky with a shot.

After getting IC belt which is basicly impossible on the LE the HW championship lights at the left saucer. After starting HW championship it then wants you to hit the ramps and then the ring saucer. The gates once again do not close so the ball just loops around past the ring over and over. I didnt complete HW championship since i didnt want to see the animations for it with glass off testing(cheating)

I video recorded both issues and am sending to Stern now. This is a shame that these 2 modes are broken making the games progression unplayable!

#558 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Thanks for taking the time to confirm what I found as well, kinda sad and silly on our parts as owners to have waited so long to investigate these things further. Hopefully if enough of us communicate with stern we can at least get the broken parts fixed. Thank you.

I just emailed Chas and Stern code support the 2 videos i made of the issues. Id think it would be a easy fix by them to activate the gates once the optos on the ramps are passed through.

#559 7 years ago

Has anybody seen Ultimate Warrior in the game? i checked pinball browser and hes in there as a opponent. I might change out one of the newer wrestlers like Cesaro with all the Warriors stuff so i can at least wrestle against him.

Also has anybody changed out the "on my own" song? id like to change it out with something more fitting the Legends theme just dont have any good ideas/song to replace it with.

#561 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I think you face him or Andre the Giant for the championship. Maybe Warrior in Pro, Andre on LE.

I didnt see a animation for the Warrior like there is for Andre at the beginning of HW title mode. I'll download Pros code see what they got going on for Warrior there. Wouldnt really make sense to have Warrior on the Pro since hes a legend but never know with Stern. I'll report back let you know whats up with Pro code.

#563 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Ultimate Warrior animation is there when you light extra ball.

Thats ass backwards cause on LE it shows the double trouble girls i think for extra ball. It should be Warrior on LE and Girls on Pro to match both tables themes.

Im not really sure whats not used thats in pinball browser since im only on my 3rd day of owning. If you go to pinball browser thread and download the zip and insert the 1.35 code you can look through the DMD, the video screen, and all the sounds without having to pay anything.

#566 7 years ago

That is Kane coming up through the ring that grunts. I just looked through the Pro DMD on pin browser. Pretty much exactly same as the LE, even has all the legends in there. Only thing that i dont remember seeing in the game thats on both codes is Brock Lesnar jumping around with a championship belt around his waist then fireworks with his name.

#570 7 years ago

heres one of the videos i sent Stern. Shows the gates not closing during IC/RR.

#574 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It's definitely beatable on the Pro, but not easy. The right gate is always open during it like on the LE, but the left gate is closed since it doesn't have an open feature on the Pro. Have to go up the right side everytime. Got close to beating it tonight and then almost made my way back to it, but fell just short.

I just double checked both gates on the LE and recorded it. Neither work correctly. They actually open as soon as the opposite side opto is passed through. I tryed turning up the ball saver for IC and HW modes but i still cant sink the ball 4x in the saucer and hit all the shots 4x then sink the ball in the saucer a 5th time to finish IC/RR with the gates opening the way they are.

videos sideways but you guys can see the gates and how there coded wrong

#576 7 years ago
Quoted from djsilentmic:

Does anyone have a complete list of all the wrestlers in the Pro vs. LE version? I can't find it anywhere...

On the LE you can play as Triple H, Undertaker, John Cena, HBK, Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan, Rock, and Stone Cold.

Opponents on LE are Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Sheamus, Brock Lesnar, Big show, Roman Reigns, Kane, Edge, Rowdy Piper, Ray Mysterio, Dean Amerose, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, Andre the Giant. Also Ultimate Warrior is in the code but they didnt use him that ive seen yet.

#580 7 years ago

alright fellow LE owners i got a temporary fix to make the gates work right during IC/RR and HW championship. Just unplug them both and switch the wires around. Only thing that i noticed is the looping when nothing is activated isnt working when connected like this but ill trade that for being able to progress in the game. Let me know if any of you guys do it and have any issues.

sorry videos sideways got to remember to hold my phone right way from now on

#600 7 years ago

what brand shaker you using Kreater? I have a pinball life one in my LE and its good but not as good as the Cointaker normal shaker in my GOT. I had a Cointaker Red tremor in a Ghostbusters and it was way to much even at the lowest setting.

1 week later
#614 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Really liking this game, but man it is hard to go for the WWE Championship. I won the Tag Team Championship, won the US Championship, started the IC Championship but didn't win it. So I went and won the US and Tag Team Championships again thinking that would re-qualify the IC Championship but it didn't, so I don't know how to get back into it at this point.

i started IC/RR 2 times in one game last night. I got money in the bank after first IC/RR match and got the US title quickly that way then beat tag team 2x as usual and IC/RR became available then a second time. Im not sure why it didnt work for you, maybe a LE to Pro code bug?

#616 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Was it qualified again right after you beat Tag Team for the 2nd time or did you have to get Money in the Bank? Normally it starts right after the second title match on a ramp shot on the Pro without needing anything else.

it qualified as soon as i started the second TT title match i believe, guess i worded my other post wrong. what shot on the Pro starts IC/RR match?

1 week later
#624 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Just wondering why the gates wouldn't close during intercontinental championships match on the Le if they close for every other match, would it be that the coders didn't get that far in the game?

I think the coder really messed up the IC belt being mixed with Royal Rumble multiball, they shouldnt be the same mode at all in my opinion. ICbelt should be its own match and RR should be its own Mball, game would play alot better that way.

Not really sure why the gates work the way they do now during IC/RR. My guess would be they didnt notice it until after they released the code. Ive sent them a few videos and emails about the issue but got zero response back.

Ive gotten so close to beating IC/RR even with code way it is and gates staying open. Had it down to where i had every shot completed including the 4 ring saucer shots but drained before hitting the final saucer shot to beat it.

Heres to Stern releasing the new code update they mentioned in video for Wrestlemania weekend!!!

#635 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Was it qualified again right after you beat Tag Team for the 2nd time or did you have to get Money in the Bank? Normally it starts right after the second title match on a ramp shot on the Pro without needing anything else.

Your right on the needing MiB to start IC/RR a second time. I couldnt get TT championship to start a 2nd time to get IC/RR available second time through. I even played TT Mball 3x and pinned each time but no TT champ match afterwards. I got US championship a second time but i think i got it through MiB but wasnt really paying attention until I couldnt get TT champ match to light.

So another major bug Stern needs to fix. You can not start a second IC/RR match without getting MiB's to start the championship matches.

#637 7 years ago

So i finally got some responses from Stern on all the code issues. They claim that they didnt know about any of the code issues even though many have told them. Unfortunately they also say there is no scheduled code updates. Not sure what to believe from them anymore.

#647 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Made it to the royal rumble tonight for the first time, didn't finish it an had to go back an fight for the United States championship, hope if they ever update the code they can fix it that you once a belt is complete you can't revisit it. Still think it's a great game though!!!

Key to getting back to RR a second time is getting the MIB skill shot 2x to start both the US and TT championship matches. Without MIB you can not start TT championship a 2nd time after first RR. Ive made it to a 2nd RR a few times now but havent beaten RR yet. Ive had it down to only few shots left. I wish the game would at least remember the previous RR shots made instead of starting over each time you start RR.

#650 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

So what exactly do you have to do in royal rumble to finish it?

Hit all the lit shots 4x(ring saucer, both ramps, both orbits, left saucer) then one last ring saucer shot lights to finish it. The shots arrows will be blinking until complete then either turn solid or turn off when completed. Its super hard to do especially on LE with the rings wheel spinning nonstop, left saucer being tight shot, and gates staying open above ring. My strategy is to ignore the bottom playfield shots at first and let the balls drain that exit the ring so they auto launch back in the ring until i hit the 4 ring saucer shots. Then i try to complete the rest of the shots.

3 months later
#709 6 years ago

So i use to own a LE but got rid of it because of the gates not working properly during RR. My boys want me to buy a Pro but im worried about the code on it. Has anybody beaten RR/Intercontinental mode and made it to Heavyweight title mode against i think Brock on the Pro?

#711 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I was 1 pin away. Just needed that final pin in RR to win that title. Not sure what you have to do next (if anything) to qualify the Heavyweight Title. I haven't heard of anyone who has gotten there without taking the glass off.

Thanks Les! When i got the LE my kids only knew Hulk Hogan but now there into WWE, were actually going to Battleground this weekend so all the people on the Pro is who there into now. I would have kept the LE but with code way it is now on it its basicly a broken coded half game that wont progress past US title and Tag team. I noticed in Pro gameplay videos that the ball goes under the Ladder right ramp from the ring, i wondered why that space was there on LE but wasnt used. I also like theres no saucer on left, that was a major pain in the ass on LE with rejects like IJs mode start shot.

#713 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I'm very happy with my Pro. I like the classic wrestlers better as I don't really follow current wrestling, but game wise the Pro is just fine with me. The game is so difficult to complete, when you miss out on the RR title, you have to back through all the title matches to try again and there isn't any progress save from the first time. I'll get through it one day, I hope I have a live streaming setup when I do too.

its all about the "money in the bank" to progress fast from what i remember. i had the LE so close to beating RR even with broken gate code couple times. It always came down to a few pins left but the gates wouldnt stop the ball and drop the ball into the ring. Pro looks more streamline without the few hiccups the LE has. Now to find a HUO Pro locally...

#715 6 years ago

taking my kids to Battleground today...if anybody has a Pro there looking to sell let me know!

3 weeks later
#716 6 years ago

Rejoined the club today but with a NIB Pro. I like the way it plays without the spinning disk and left saucer, makes the game play smoother. It's all about the game and how you play it!

2 weeks later
#719 6 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

Is there an updated version of the big fixes and nice to have code changes anywhere that everyone was brainstorming on? I was talking with Zach the other day and I brought up the issues in Wrestlemania. Now that he is in at Stern, he said if I can get him a list, he will see what he can do to get those things addressed but of course couldn't promise anything. I think it's worth a shot to at least get the bugs fixed.

The upper gate issue on LE and left gate on Pro not working right during RR and HW modes is the biggest one. Besides that the game needs some tweaks in the gameplay, RR needs to be its own multiball mode not for the IC belt. The tag team multiball score is never added right to your overall score. Ref multiball needs to be more lucrative score wise.

3 years later
#866 3 years ago

Has anybody gotten the Heavyweight Championship on this game?

I had a LE and a Pro and really like wrestling in the ring on this game but it had gate issues making it impossible to get to Heavyweight Championship. I sold it before the last code update and see the update mentions fixing the gates. I sent videos of the broken code to Stern so i hoping this is what is fixed. My wife just told me how fun she thought pinning on the upper playfield was so if they fixed the code and made the game beatable im going to start hunting for one.

1 week later
#868 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I did it once but I had a stuck ball so I don't really count that. Legitimately the best I have done is only needing the final pin shot in the saucer to win the Intercontinental Championship. In vintage fashion that shot absolutely closed up. I must have hit it up in the ring 4-5 times trying to get that one last pin, but it didn't happen. They have not fixed the gate issue, which is much worse on an LE as both gates are controlled gates so both stay open. On the Pro, just the one gate stays open.

Damn!!!! I had a LE and a Pro and really enjoyed the ring action and pinning but that gate issue just kills it for me. Thanks for answering my question!

#870 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

If I got an LE, I would just end up disabling one of the gates to make it play the same as the Pro. Controllable gates on both sides are not needed anyway.

I tried all kinds of ways to try to get it to work right when i had a LE. I reversed the gates, un hooked them both, tried with just one side or other and nothing would work. I sent numerous videos to Stern of it to but they told me no plans for code update but then they did do a small update. I was so hoping they had fixed it!!!

#872 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

This is why I haven't bought the game yet. I've been so tempted a few times and couldn't ever pull the trigger. I like the LE art and characters better (I'm a 80s-90s fan) but my son would probably resonate with the Pro much more. But the fact that you can't beat the LE and that Stern won't put out a damn code update to fix what's a PRETTY FREGGIN MAJOR BUG, alienates me from the LE. Maybe I'll scoop up a Pro someday and change the translite (my exact plan with WWFRR down the road...)
Weren't there some scoring issues with this game as well, or were those addressed?

Cant beat the Pro either. There both broken unless that small code update after i sold my Pro fixed it but i think Les said its not fixed unfortunately.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.50
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=phbooms and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.