IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#490 7 years ago

What is the going rate on a Wrestlemania Pro nowadays? I'm looking to join the club and I think I have one lined up.

#518 7 years ago

Joined the Wrestlemania club this weekend and I couldn't be happier. Got a game that looks and plays brand new for a sweet price and it was within driving distance. It was hardly played and the code was never even updated on it. I am super excited to get to work on this one and win that championship. My first decision with the game is which translite to install? What do you guys think?

IMAG7193 (resized).jpgIMAG7193 (resized).jpg

IMAG7186 (resized).jpgIMAG7186 (resized).jpg

#523 7 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Congrats, I like the divas one, haven't seen it before, looks very cool..

I won the Divas one in the King of the Ring event that Stern and the WWE put on. I think the only other way you could get one is if you bought a brand new WrestleMania during a certain limited time period. The translite has a different feel to it it's textured instead of glassy and smooth. I've never seen a translate like that before.

#531 7 years ago
Quoted from mattenno:

What is the best way to get a high score on this game? I haven't played since launch.

Are you planning ahead for Waunapinball in WI in a couple of weeks?

High scores? Tag Team multiball. You have to be out of a match, then hit both green standups which lights Tag Team on the left side mini orbit shot. Every time you play it, it requires more shots to start it again, but if you are not in a match you can also plunge advance tag team on the skill shot to award you a shot. If you are one shot away from Tag Team multiball, you can actually plunge that skill shot and start multiball right away.

#539 7 years ago

Thought you guys would appreciate this. This happened last night when I was killing it ball 1. The game can't even change the skill shot indicator lights fast enough, it just goes back and forth between two of them instead of the four.

#542 7 years ago

Is there a rule sheet for the new code for this game? If not, we should get one together as a group. I feel like I have a decent grasp on many things in the game, but then others are more of a mystery to me. I haven't tried with the glass off, but anyone know how to complete Tag Team Championship and/or what qualifies Royal Rumble and how to beat that? I have qualified and played both to the point of them blinking, but I can't beat either of them like the US Championship to light them solid, at least partially I think because I don't know what I am really supposed to be doing.

#545 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Tag team must be started, win match, drain out of it. Start it again this time will be championship match, win that and its complete. IC/Royal Rumble is started with left loop/saucer. Each flashing show must be hit far left, left ramp, left loop, right loop, right ramp, saucer in ring either 4 or 5 times to make solid or to make stop being lit I can't recal, have to hit all of those to beat that mode. It's almost impossible, well actually it is on the LE as I explained a few posts above the gate up top don't divert balls into ring so can't hit the saucer in there, maybe on pro it is possible.

So you can start Royal Rumble without winning the Tag Team Championship then? I played both, but both were still blinking so I didn't beat either. You can't play Tag Team Championship without winning the US Championship can you? What is the point of the Money in the Bank? 3 normal skills shots collect it or one super skill shot where it goes up and comes back down the ladder without entering the ring, but what does collecting it do for you?

#549 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

One super skill shot makes the next match for a title if you in tag team then starts championship. Realistically those are fastest way to advance in game. Don't need to win or start US to get to tag team champ but you do need tag team champ to get to IC I think, just going off memory. Definitely have to beat IC to get to heavyweight can't remember if you need US.

Starting to figure things out more. You can definitely start Tag Team Championship first. I won that before I even started the US Championship. Seems like Royal Rumble is always qualified after starting Tag Team Championship. I won US and Tag Team and started IC Championship, but didn't beat it. Not sure again what to do in IC mode besides shooting any lit shots I see. Anyone know how to restart IC? Is it sets of drops like US? Also, do you have to get another 3 money in the bank shots skill shots to replay a failed championship or is it lit again when you qualify that match again?

#553 7 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

You have to shoot each lit shot either 4 or 5 times in IC/RR mode.
I don't think IC/RR is qualified by starting Tag Team, but I think it is after winning Tag Team championship, could be wrong though, or it could be pro/le or settings differences.

For me, it seems that when I start Tag Team Championship, it qualifies Royal Rumble and all you need is a ramp shot when you are out of Tag Team to start it. For IC I believe you need to complete Tag Team to qualify it.

Super skill shot is to plunge all the way up the ladder when the light is on Money in the Bank, but not have it go into the ring and instead come back down the ladder. You get awarded Money in the Bank right away instead of it taking 3 skill shots. If you don't hit the switch and come back down, you can then hit a shot on the playfield for 1 million instead.

#555 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Once you start Tag Team & US Belts you are qualified to start the Intercontinental Royal Rumble match. I don't believe you have to win either title to qualify the IC/RR.

That could be it. I usually have started US before Tag Team so it just seemed like Tag Team was the key.

#562 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Has anybody seen Ultimate Warrior in the game? i checked pinball browser and hes in there as a opponent. I might change out one of the newer wrestlers like Cesaro with all the Warriors stuff so i can at least wrestle against him.
Also has anybody changed out the "on my own" song? id like to change it out with something more fitting the Legends theme just dont have any good ideas/song to replace it with.

Ultimate Warrior animation is there when you light extra ball.

I've never messed with pinball browser before. Any other cool, unused stuff there currently?

#564 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Thats ass backwards cause on LE it shows the double trouble girls i think for extra ball. It should be Warrior on LE and Girls on Pro to match both tables themes.
Im not really sure whats not used thats in pinball browser since im only on my 3rd day of owning. If you go to pinball browser thread and download the zip and insert the 1.35 code you can look through the DMD, the video screen, and all the sounds without having to pay anything.

Pro has the double trouble girls when you collect EB. When you light EB, Warrior comes up on the screen and raises his hands and grunts.

#568 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

That is Kane coming up through the ring that grunts. I just looked through the Pro DMD on pin browser. Pretty much exactly same as the LE, even has all the legends in there. Only thing that i dont remember seeing in the game thats on both codes is Brock Lesnar jumping around with a championship belt around his waist then fireworks with his name.

Makes sense that it is Kane. I guess I never could look up enough to tell the difference. From a quick glance my mind went right to Ultimate Warrior.

#573 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

heres one of the videos i sent Stern. Shows the gates not closing during IC/RR. » YouTube video

It's definitely beatable on the Pro, but not easy. The right gate is always open during it like on the LE, but the left gate is closed since it doesn't have an open feature on the Pro. Have to go up the right side everytime. Got close to beating it tonight and then almost made my way back to it, but fell just short.

#577 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

On the LE you can play as Triple H, Undertaker, John Cena, HBK, Hulk Hogan, Daniel Bryan, Rock, and Stone Cold.
Opponents on LE are Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Ric Flair, Sheamus, Brock Lesnar, Big show, Roman Reigns, Kane, Edge, Rowdy Piper, Ray Mysterio, Dean Amerose, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro, Andre the Giant. Also Ultimate Warrior is in the code but they didnt use him that ive seen yet.

On the Pro you play as Triple H, Rock, John Cena or Daniel Bryan

Opponents are Sheamus, Big show, Roman Reigns, Kane, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, Seth Rollins, Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Cesaro and I think Brock Lesnar is the Championship opponent.

#581 7 years ago

I just put the speaker light kit on my WrestleMania and man does it look good. Really happy with this purchase it looks like it should have been there from the start. I just left it white for now to match the WWE logo, but does anyone know if you can program these to rotate certain colors like red, white and blue in this case instead the default red, blue and green rotation?

IMAG7261 (resized).jpgIMAG7261 (resized).jpg

#583 7 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Where was this kit ordered from? I have a speaker light kit on my WWF Royal Rumble that look fantastic, but didn't know there was one available for WrestleMania.

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/Acrylic-Designs.html

They have the title belt design too, which I also have, but I like the look of the logo better for the Pro.

#593 7 years ago

Just got finished installed Titan colored rubbers, the upgraded GI kit, a real Money in the Bank briefcase and the real ladder. What a difference just the briefcase and the ladder make. Still got to install the two wrestlers up top by the ring and finish the colored rubber kit on the ring. Not sure how to get at those top rubbers yet under the roll overs in the ring. Is it a pain to remove that top rollover plastic to get at those? Game really shines now though. Looks so good.

IMAG7269 (resized).jpgIMAG7269 (resized).jpg
IMAG7263 (resized).jpgIMAG7263 (resized).jpg

#604 7 years ago

Not sure if it was mentioned before in the updates/fixes thread, but something should be done with Combos too. I totally forgot that there is a combo champ since it doesn't show it in the high scores or attract mode, but if you get over 15 you can enter your initials for it. It does have a nice Combo graphic callout during the game, but some visible point award for the combo or number of combos you are building to for an award would make them serve more of a purpose. As it sits right now, I know I am combo champ on my Wrestlemania with 23 combos, but I couldn't tell you what any of those combos were worth or if they are even worth shooting for at all.

#608 7 years ago
Quoted from djsilentmic:

I just got one of these machines...does anyone know where there's a complete rule set?
]

There isn't. I suggested we should create one as a group because the rules are very confusing and even the instruction cards are not correct.

#609 7 years ago

Just about finished updating my Wrestlemania Pro. Normally I am not a big mod guy, but this game is just screaming for certain things to be done and they look factory, which is what I like in a mod. Only thing left to do is add the side art blades as soon as I get a few bucks that I am waiting on and pick up the lollipop rails at the Midwest Gaming Classic in a month. So far I have added...

WWE Divas signed translite
Stern upgraded GI kit
Titan competition colored rubbers (Red, white, blue ring ropes and color matched everywhere else)
Colored blue/red ring target decals
Real Money in the Bank briefcase
Mezel Mods real ladder
Speaker Lights Kit
WWE acrylic speaker logo
The Rock and John Cena figure plastics by the ring (like the LE)

I gave her a good cleaning while I was doing all that, eventhough it didn't really need it. It only had 300 plays total when I got it. Really liking this game, but man it is hard to go for the WWE Championship. I won the Tag Team Championship, won the US Championship, started the IC Championship but didn't win it. So I went and won the US and Tag Team Championships again thinking that would re-qualify the IC Championship but it didn't, so I don't know how to get back into it at this point.

IMAG7291 (resized).jpgIMAG7291 (resized).jpg
IMAG7290 (resized).jpgIMAG7290 (resized).jpg
IMAG7288 (resized).jpgIMAG7288 (resized).jpg

#610 7 years ago

Since I used the Divas translite in the game and I had won a Pro translite during the Wrestlemania Launch Party way back when, I now had two Pro translites. I was always going to keep the original with the game, but I wasn't sure what to do with the other one. Thought about selling it, but then I found this brand new blue frame at Goodwill for $3.00. I had an oversized gray matte from another framing project from a year ago and thought they looked perfect together. I cut down the oversized matte so it would fit this frame and I love the results. Perfect gameroom decor. Now I just need to find more wall space to put all this cool stuff on.

IMAG7294 (resized).jpgIMAG7294 (resized).jpg

#615 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

i started IC/RR 2 times in one game last night. I got money in the bank after first IC/RR match and got the US title quickly that way then beat tag team 2x as usual and IC/RR became available then a second time. Im not sure why it didnt work for you, maybe a LE to Pro code bug?

Was it qualified again right after you beat Tag Team for the 2nd time or did you have to get Money in the Bank? Normally it starts right after the second title match on a ramp shot on the Pro without needing anything else.

#617 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

it qualified as soon as i started the second TT title match i believe, guess i worded my other post wrong. what shot on the Pro starts IC/RR match?

Ramp shot. The first time it is qualified as soon as you start the second title match. After going through US and Tag Team again though, it wasn't qualified right away like before. I must have missed something.

1 week later
#619 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Dumb question, can you only get the real Money in the Bank briefcase with action figures? Or can you buy it separately?

I bought mine on eBay. It was less than $10 shipped.

#625 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I think the coder really messed up the IC belt being mixed with Royal Rumble multiball, they shouldnt be the same mode at all in my opinion. ICbelt should be its own match and RR should be its own Mball, game would play alot better that way.
Not really sure why the gates work the way they do now during IC/RR. My guess would be they didnt notice it until after they released the code. Ive sent them a few videos and emails about the issue but got zero response back.
Ive gotten so close to beating IC/RR even with code way it is and gates staying open. Had it down to where i had every shot completed including the 4 ring saucer shots but drained before hitting the final saucer shot to beat it.
Heres to Stern releasing the new code update they mentioned in video for Wrestlemania weekend!!!

Totally agree. Always thought that was weird. For the longest time I didn't realize the two were the same, the blinking belt is the only thing that made me take another look at it. The rule card says to start Royal Rumble you need to win 3 standard matches and then you are supposed to shoot the balls out the side of the ring in that mode...neither of which are true. I always thought it was weird that it was qualified as soon as you do two championship matches too. Right when you are done with the other championship match, you just shoot it up the ramp and start IC/Royal Rumble immediately. It should be a standalone like a mini wizard mode for beating 2 championship matches and getting halfway to completing the game. They need to make match progress possible in Referee MB again too. Maybe not be able to pin your opponent as the ref is down, but you should be able to beat the hell out of him so all your ring hits during that MB should increase your pin jackpot for at least that match. That would help make Ref. MB worth shooting for at least a little bit.

#633 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

In a video that was recorded at Stern about 4 months ago, Jody Dankberg commented that the WWE was out in the play area at Stern because they were working on a code update for it (along with Kiss). No follow up on that comment and no code since. We are just speculating that a code release soon would be nice and coincide with Wrestlemania this Sunday.
I'm on the fence about the game. I like how it shoots, and the basic rules are good. But it for sure needs an update. I would likely buy one if they did so.

I didn't know there was any real hope for another code update. That would be so great if they did release one. Before Sunday would be the icing on the cake, I would take one any time in the foreseeable future.

#641 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

So i finally got some responses from Stern on all the code issues. They claim that they didnt know about any of the code issues even though many have told them. Unfortunately they also say there is no scheduled code updates. Not sure what to believe from them anymore.

That's really sad if true. Code polishing aside, the game shouldn't be broken from a functional standpoint and it is on the LE. A little work could take this game so far. The wheel doesn't need to be reinvented here, it just needs to be aligned correctly.

Phbooms, it didn't take you long to list your LE after getting that news. It's totally understandable, but so unfortunate that the lack of attention to detail here drives fans of the game to sell.

#645 7 years ago

I am really liking how my Wrestlemania is shaping up cosmetically. Game was in perfect condition when I bought it and the enhancements I added just take it over the top to where it should have been originally. I added the Stern art blades last night and I have to say I am impressed. I have had art blades from other companies before and in comparison the quality of the Stern ones is night and day better. It is a much thicker, sturdier material that you don't have to constantly worry about snagging every time you raise and lower the playfield like you do with other brands and despite the thicker material they installed super easily and I have no issues raising or lowering the playfield since . They really tie the game together nicely by matching the backboard art perfectly. So to this point I have added the following and it all looks factory to me which is important in a mod in my opinion.

*Divas translite
*Titan colored competition rubbers (color matched to areas)
*Titan red, white and blue ring rope rubbers in ring and below slings
*Titan red competition flipper rubbers
*Red, white and blue ring target decal kit to match the rubbers
*The Rock and John Cena plastic figures outside the ring to match the LE
*Speaker light kit w/ the WWE acrylic logo
*Real money in the bank briefcase
*Mezel mods real ladder
*Official Stern Pinball art blades

I am going to buy a set of the lollipop rails to protect from flipper wear and damage, plus I want to find/make a set of custom cards for this game. I like the idea of doing something with a vintage Wrestlemania ticket style, so I might try taking that on myself, otherwise I think I am going to just keep enjoying it and try to win that elusive World Championship Belt.

IMAG7455 (resized).jpgIMAG7455 (resized).jpg
IMAG7458 (resized).jpgIMAG7458 (resized).jpg

#651 7 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Hit all the lit shots 4x(ring saucer, both ramps, both orbits, left saucer) then one last ring saucer shot lights to finish it. The shots arrows will be blinking until complete then either turn solid or turn off when completed. Its super hard to do especially on LE with the rings wheel spinning nonstop, left saucer being tight shot, and gates staying open above ring. My strategy is to ignore the bottom playfield shots at first and let the balls drain that exit the ring so they auto launch back in the ring until i hit the 4 ring saucer shots. Then i try to complete the rest of the shots.

This is good to know. I had no idea honestly, the game doesn't tell you at all.

#653 7 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Is it just me or does the Pro look better than the LE??
I love the look of the red t-molding on the backbox and the silver trim...Either the Cena or Paige translite look better too IMO.
Those Stern side blades are phat too, I like em.

I think the Pro looks really nice. The side blades are very nice. I would rather have classic wrestlers because that's what I know and grew up with, but I am super happy with my Pro.

1 week later
#662 7 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Amazon 4" mini series. Some are way over priced so buy the cheap ones. WWE Wrestling Build N' Brawl Series.

Get that plastic Money in the Bank case off there. The real one looks so much better, especially with the real ladder. Your cards look excellent by the way. Thanks again for making them available.

IMAG7639 (resized).jpgIMAG7639 (resized).jpg

#667 7 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I am working on getting that out of there. I am creating a mod to mount there. I am working on the size and color with a decal and maybe a light up version that flashes. My game is far from done.

I know you have an LE so it isn't something you would be focused on, but I would love to have a Trinitron mod for the Pro. Since the screen isn't really interactive with the game (outside of the character select) and I don't believe the playfield has any modifications for it vs. the Pro I wouldn't think it would be super difficult to do. Alas, I am not very handy when it comes to such things, but I think the screen fits perfectly and looks great in the game, I just wish it did more. Any enterprising / handy Wrestlemania fans have any interest?

#668 6 years ago

Fudge...one last pin shot away from beating intercontinental champion on Wrestlemania. I haven't done it yet. Thought for sure this would be the time when I got 3 pins right out of the gate in the ring. Starting picking off shots and finally got my last mini right orbit shot to clear them all. Just had the last damn ring pin shot. Hit it up there multiple times and it just wouldn't fall. For some reason my game is really hard to pin in. On other Wrestlemanias I can usually time it and finesse it waiting for the right bounce, but mine almost seems like blind luck most of the time. Oh well I guess, I know I am going to get through it at some point.

1 week later
#673 6 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

...unless you get the super skill shot which does it in one.

This is so not intuitive. I didn't understand it for a long time, that and how the MITB shots worked. If you plunge all the way up the ladder and hit the switch without going over to the ring and have the ball come back down the ladder on the plunge, you get all 3 Money in the Bank skill shots for a Championship match. Everytime you win a match you get 1 Money in the Bank credit towards a Championship match too. 3 Money in the Bank shots start a Championship match. I also found out the hard the hard way that the do not bank, so if you have Championship match lit from 3 MITB shots, then have the opportunity to plunge again and get the super skill shot for 3 MITB shots, you won't have those after you play your Championship match.

No idea about the Undertaker and easier skill shots as I have a Pro. I don't believe that is a feature of his though, probably just a coincidence.

1 week later
#681 6 years ago

Long shot, but does anyone have a left sling plastic for Wrestlemania LE that they don't need? I have two right LE slings and some other stuff like extra figure plastics, other plastics and wham arm decals I could trade. Let me know. Thanks.

1 week later
#698 6 years ago
Quoted from epichoff:

Does anybody know what's the purpose of the special feature in the machine? How many points do you get if you roll over the special?

Special just gives you a free game. In tournament mode I don't believe special awards points like an extra ball would.

1 month later
#707 6 years ago
Quoted from phillymadison:

I can't seem to figure out how to get Combo king. How do you get this? Get 15 combos in one game? 15+ Combo? I even tried lowering it in settings just to get it at 1 combo but nothing happen

15+ in one game. I'm not sure it counts them correctly though since it doesn't even show the combo champ score board in attract mode. You can only see it if you beat it. I like the call out for combos in the game, but I wish it would show a score value for them or give you a running count of how many you have. I have top with 16 combos on my game and I have put up over 1.3 billion. Seems like I should have had more to me, but who knows for sure.

2 weeks later
#710 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

So i use to own a LE but got rid of it because of the gates not working properly during RR. My boys want me to buy a Pro but im worried about the code on it. Has anybody beaten RR/Intercontinental mode and made it to Heavyweight title mode against i think Brock on the Pro?

I was 1 pin away. Just needed that final pin in RR to win that title. Not sure what you have to do next (if anything) to qualify the Heavyweight Title. I haven't heard of anyone who has gotten there without taking the glass off.

#712 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Thanks Les! When i got the LE my kids only knew Hulk Hogan but now there into WWE, were actually going to Battleground this weekend so all the people on the Pro is who there into now. I would have kept the LE but with code way it is now on it its basicly a broken coded half game that wont progress past US title and Tag team. I noticed in Pro gameplay videos that the ball goes under the Ladder right ramp from the ring, i wondered why that space was there on LE but wasnt used. I also like theres no saucer on left, that was a major pain in the ass on LE with rejects like IJs mode start shot.

I'm very happy with my Pro. I like the classic wrestlers better as I don't really follow current wrestling, but game wise the Pro is just fine with me. The game is so difficult to complete, when you miss out on the RR title, you have to back through all the title matches to try again and there isn't any progress save from the first time. I'll get through it one day, I hope I have a live streaming setup when I do too.

#714 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

its all about the "money in the bank" to progress fast from what i remember. i had the LE so close to beating RR even with broken gate code couple times. It always came down to a few pins left but the gates wouldnt stop the ball and drop the ball into the ring. Pro looks more streamline without the few hiccups the LE has. Now to find a HUO Pro locally...

Yeah, normally it is 3 money in the bank shots, but RR doesn't require anything to start it, just that you play Intercontinental and Tag Team Championships. You can get MITB shots from the skill shot (1 MITB), Super Skill Shot (3 MITB) or you get one for each opponent you beat as well, which is why you need all the EBs and outlane saves available so you get more plunges at those.

1 month later
#718 6 years ago

Is there an updated version of the big fixes and nice to have code changes anywhere that everyone was brainstorming on? I was talking with Zach the other day and I brought up the issues in Wrestlemania. Now that he is in at Stern, he said if I can get him a list, he will see what he can do to get those things addressed but of course couldn't promise anything. I think it's worth a shot to at least get the bugs fixed.

#720 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

The upper gate issue on LE and left gate on Pro not working right during RR and HW modes is the biggest one. Besides that the game needs some tweaks in the gameplay, RR needs to be its own multiball mode not for the IC belt. The tag team multiball score is never added right to your overall score. Ref multiball needs to be more lucrative score wise.

Agreed. Combo champ should be shown in attract mode since it is there in the code already anyway and a point value attached to them would be nice. Right now we get COMBO on the DMD, but I couldn't tell you what, if anything, they are worth. I also think it should have number of MITB shots, combos and set of drops to start the next match in the instant info.

For code improvements, I think the jackpot shot after showboating in the ring should be random. Right now it is always the EB shot and sometimes you can't even get the ball down to the flipper as the timer keeps running as soon as you exit the ring. Something should be done with fan level too. When you aren't in a match and you hit a bunch of targets in the ring then get a 20k fan level point award, that's pretty worthless. There needs to be better usage of the ring if the ball goes in there when you aren't in a match.

Royal Rumble as it's own mode should happen for sure, it would be nice if they could do something like they originally had planned on the rules card with shooting balls out the side exits of the ring. Regardless, RRMB needs to remember progression, otherwise it's extremely difficult and even way more difficult than the the old Optimus Prime MB Super Jackpot blocker in TF.

With Ref. Multiball, in addition to jackpots, it would be nice if you could use that mode to beat the crap out of your current opponent in the ring to increase the pin jackpot for that match. Even letting you hit the outside the ring shots to multiplier your pin jackpot value by 2x or 3x in that mode would be good too.

I'll keep thinking. What else?

1 month later
#723 6 years ago

Here is the list of bug fixes and update suggestions I sent over to Zach at Stern. Hopefully he can help get some of these things implemented to lift the game to where it should be...

Bug Fixes / Easy Updates:
Combo Champion doesn't display ever. There is a high score table for it that you enter your initials in if you beat 15 combos, but it never displays in attract mode or during the game.

Combos during the game never have a value associated to them. When you get one, it should show you a value like combos on X-Men for instance. I have no idea if combos are valuable or worthwhile honestly.

Tag Team Multiball score totals are never displayed correctly. It often tells you that you got more points in the MB than you have for a total score.

In addition to Combo Champion in the high score table displaying, there should also be separate high scores for each wrestler like the houses in Game of Thrones since each wrestler gives you a distinct advantage like the houses in GOT.

During Royal Rumble, the controlled gates at the top are always open (right on the pro, both on the LE). These need be closed so the balls go into the ring to get the 5 pins you need to complete the round.

Royal Rumble starts with Intercontinental Championship match. As soon as you start the IC match and hit a ramp to go up top to try to pin your opponent, Royal Rumble starts on top of it. Royal Rumble is totally different so it should be it's own mode like it describes on the rule card. Maybe so many matches won starts Royal Rumble for instance.

Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award.

When you complete showboating, it lights a jackpot award at the tag team start shot everytime. The timer for this should be stopped until the ball exits the ring because often it will time out without you even getting a shot at it. Also, the shot that is lit for the jackpot should be random or maybe even roaming for some variety.

Pop bumper awards text should be bigger and stay visible longer. Currently it is displayed so quickly and the text is so small, it is hard to see what was awarded and what is next even if you are staring right at it...which of course you never can do.

Code Update Ideas:
Intercontinental Championship match should have a an additional goal than the US Champ match. Maybe you have to shoot the outside the ring shots to chase your opponent down outside the ring before pinning him or have him gain back his health if you exit the ring or something. Just something to make it distinct from the US match.

If you have already won title and you start another match for that belt, it should say something about "Defend The Title" and be worth more points since you are the champion already. Right now it's just another match and you can play the championship matches again if you fail on Royal Rumble. You should just have to defend your title so many times to get back to IC or RR in order to try to fight for the Heavyweight Championship.

Referee Multiball needs to be tweaked. With the small jackpot values and small super jackpot value, it isn't worth shooting for as it sits. Maybe a way to earn cheats or something during the MB for a regular match similar to a VIP pass called a cheat, manager assist or something, since the ref is out at this point anyway. It could award a SJP and a cheat when you shoot all the shots and then the pin scoop. Since there is no action button, maybe using the start button to use the award or have your wrestler automatically do a cheap shot for more points during the next match if you have earned the award. Could be similar to earning Deadpool in X-Men for instance.

Action in the ring when a match isn't going needs to mean something. Right now you can hit lit stand ups and if you complete them you get 25,000 fan bonus points which is pretty worthless. You can stay up there for minutes and maybe get 1 million points. Maybe use the ring when you are not in a match to train your wrestler or pump up the crowd for the next match. Then when you get into a match you get bonuses based on how pumped up the crowd is or how much you trained for the fight. Right now I just double flip to deactivate the ring when I am out of a match and let the ball drain out, which seems like a missed opportunity.

#728 6 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Did Stern say there would be another update for WWE? I love these suggestions and it would be great to see some or better yet all of them implemented.

They did back in 2016. When Zach came on board as Marketing Director I talked with him briefly about it. I said I would compile a list of issues and potential improvements and he said he would see what he can do if I got the list to him. No guarantees by any means, but it's worth a shot. I hope at least the bugs get fixed. I really don't think it would take much to really elevate the game.

Quoted from blowback1976:

Skill shot is still not shown on ball one.

I forgot that the skill shot isn't shown on ball 1. I'm so used to knowing which one is which I don't pay attention as much any more.

7 months later
#747 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hi all- what’s the going rate for one of these guys? Is the game ever going to get any code updates?

Condition is king, but on the Pro typically around $3500 and up. LE about $1000 more and up. I keep bugging Zach about a code update. He hasn't said no, but he hasn't said yes. I have faith it will happen at some point.

#751 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

No more code updates; I spoke to someone at Stern about a month ago that confirmed it...That's the major thing holding me back from buying one.
It's a broken game as is with the latest code, correct?

It's not broken as in the code isn't there. It's there, it's just even harder on the LE than the Pro because both controlled gates up top stay open during Royal Rumble on the LE. The Pro is already very difficult, I've never seen or even heard of anyone legitimately getting to the Championship match.

Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Pro should be 3k, Le about 4500

There's no way a Pro should be $3000. I've never seen one sell that low. Last one that sold here was posted for $3800. $3500 is the sweet spot give or take a few hundred depending on condition and extras.

#754 5 years ago

lesmanley is that true? I know you have a pro and know it very well. If so I'll do this fix tonight

On the Pro, only the right side gate is controlled. You can still get combos but the ball will never loop all the way around by shooting the right ramp, since the left gate will always be closed up top. I think my combo champ is 35 right now, so it hasn't hurt me. You still get them all the time from the inner loop to ramps or left ramp loops. I would do it if I had an LE. You should just be able to disable the left side controlled gate up top so it never raises and it should play like a Pro then.

#756 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I had the last seller of the Pro out in California down to 3k as his lowest acceptable price...He sold it locally for that much...It's a 3k pin, sorry.

If I wanted to sell mine for $3000 I could do it in 30 seconds with a single phone call. I could sell mine for $3500 locally here without much effort at all. 1 sale from 1 random person in CA does not make it a $3000 game, sorry.

1 week later
#769 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Looks like I found my answer in post #577

Enjoy it. I still have mine. Brock Lesnar is the championship match, but good luck getting there. I've gotten Valinor before but still never gotten to the Championship Match on Wrestlemania.

#771 5 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

BUMP for my question a few weeks ago. Thanks
DEX

I've never seen any fluorescent plastic protectors for Wrestlemania.

2 months later
#773 5 years ago

Just to keep the pressure on a little I've e-mailed Stern's bug report e-mail ([email protected]) about the broken code in Wrestlemania. I would suggest others do as well. Hopefully at a bare minimum, they will address the broken code at some point in the future.

This is what I wrote...

"There are a few major bugs in Wrestlemania that need to be resolved, the code is broken how it sits now.

Primarily, Royal Rumble starts over the Intercontinental Champion match. Once you start the IC match, the first ramp you hit starts Royal Rumble, which it isn't supposed to happen and eliminates the IC match. The IC match should be some version of the current Royal Rumble MB, with just single ball play and only 2 shots required to each lit shot instead of 4. Then the Royal Rumble should be it's own MB and those rules should be similar to the rules for the MB on the instruction card.

Second, in the Royal Rumble MB, the controlled gates at the top of the game stay open (1 on Pro, both on LE). The pin in the ring is required 5 times to finish the MB and it has to be finished to get to the Heavyweight Championship Match, but with those gates open, the ball doesn't go to the ring. It's a problem for the Pro with the one gate open, but it makes the LE essentially impossible with both gates being open for that MB.

Third, many times the Tag Team Multiball Total will report a total for the MB that is higher than your current game score, which of course isn't possible. This was the same issue that happened on Ghostbusters with the Gozar Champion score being shown that was higher than the total game score.

Fourth, there is a Combo Champion high score that you can enter then you get 16 or more Combos in a game, but once you enter your initials, that high score board is never seen again during attract mode or in instant information. The high score chart needs to be made visible.

Finally, Instant info should have number of current Money In The Bank shots (there is no way to know during gameplay otherwise), number of combos, current bonus amount and maybe even next pop bumper hits award."

I also added...

"There are a lot of little things that could be tweaked to take the game to the level it should be, even just small things like adding a high score table for each wrestler, but the above bugs (especially the first 4) really need to be addressed as the game isn't just incomplete with those issues, it is broken as it sits. As a Wrestlemania owner for years now, I really hope you will come through for all the owners and fix the code so the game isn't broken."

#775 5 years ago

Email sent not holding my breath though. Also added the stock outlane noise should be changed

I'm hoping we at least get the bug fixes. That shouldn't be a lot of work to make a high score table visible, close control Gates, fix a multi-ball scoring issue that was the exact same issue they had on another game and separate two modes that are already there. I really hope they make the game even better with more code tweaks.

#780 5 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

They should. It's popular. WWE's YouTube channel has more followers than the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and Nascar COMBINED.

Agreed that they should. No doubt the JT situation hurt the prospects for this Wrestlemania and Ghostbusters too. Ghostbusters was a huge hit, no way they would have taken this long on code, had the JT stuff not happened.

#784 5 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

I spoke to someone at Stern and they said there was no chance of a code update....[quoted image]

That's what was said about Avengers too. I have hope that someday we will see an Avengers like update that at least fixes the bugs.

4 months later
#795 5 years ago
Quoted from edwood40:

What happened? I finally made it to the intercontinental fight and it never started. It said to hit the left shot. I must have hit it 8 times and the darn match never started. In fact I kept hitting shots that royal rumble multiball started and the title match disappeared. Is this a bug? Any help would be appreciated.

It's a bug on the Pro too. As soon as you hit the ramp after starting IC Champ, Royal Rumble starts over it. Finishing Royal Rumble finishes IC and gets you to the Heavyweight Title match, but there is no saved shot progress (and the MB is super hard to get back to anyway) so you need 25 specific shots (4 ramp, left orbit, right orbit, right ramp and pin shots) then another pin shot after that is all done to complete it...all during a single Royal Rumble MB. Good luck. I've done it once with a ball stuck and only needed the final pin shot once to do it legitimately, but that is as close as I have gotten.

I really like the game, it's different...not just the same cookie cutter layout you see game after game nowadays. I would love a code update, but regardless, the bugs need fixing. Royal Rumble stomps on the IC match and plays nothing like the rule card says it should, combo champ never shows ever...unless you beat it and get to enter your initials, Tag Team MB score totals are often more than your total game score, controlled gates never go down for the Royal Rumble making it almost impossible to complete on the LE. Not to mention on the possibilities with just a few rule/mode changes. 160 Pinsiders own the game or know where they can play it on route. Come on Stern, put one of the new junior coders on this to get their feet wet and get this done.

8 months later
#812 4 years ago

Hello my fellow Wrestlemanians. It's with a heavy heart that I must say that today I have left the club. My Wrestlemania has moved on to new pastures. At least I'll always have my Divas translite and the standard John Cena one I framed to remember it by. So now that my WWE is gone, you all should look out for a massive code update this week that adds new wrestlers, modes and fixes all the lingering issues with the game.

Honestly though, I wasn't really looking to sell it and I will miss it, but it needed to go to make room and $$$ for this...which I never thought I would be picking up. I wish you all good luck in the code update department. I can't really say I have a lot of faith at this point. It just seems like there is so much working against it...JT's game, not a big seller, bad code at launch lead to negative overall impression of the game, etc...but who knows. I hope it happens, the game is a lot of fun and could even be that much better with a few tweaks here and there. Enjoy your WWE's and hopefully one of you guys finally legitimately makes it to the Heavyweight Championship wizard mode.

71229915_10217476625900520_8501105034707075072_o (resized).jpg71229915_10217476625900520_8501105034707075072_o (resized).jpg

1 year later
#845 3 years ago
Quoted from scottydoesntknow:

Anyone know where i could source some le sling plastics and if theres any sources for new or good le playfields?

I actually have a set of NOS LE sling plastics. I'll shoot you a PM.

#846 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I actually have a set of NOS LE sling plastics. I'll shoot you a PM.

PXL_20201029_222601257 (resized).jpgPXL_20201029_222601257 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#851 3 years ago

Didn't expect to be back in the club anytime soon, especially when I was already 1 game over capacity...but here we are. I just couldn't pass up the deal on this. I never really wanted to leave, so I'm happy to be back.

PXL_20210103_225117210 (resized).jpgPXL_20210103_225117210 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#856 3 years ago

Further update
le cab decals arrived and all fitted nicely, only a couple more bits to sort should get my custom Bret Hart greatest moments backglass soon thats being designed for me, also need to do something with the dmd surround and speakers next i have some crazy ideas
Hope your all doing well in the club
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get that shooter rod plate?

2 weeks later
#864 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Does anyone have a list of all the songs that are in wrestlemania pro was wondering thanks.

I think it's just the intro music for...

The Rock =

Triple H =

John Cena =

Daniel Bryan =

and when you are in a match...

The Main Event Theme song =

when you are in Referee Multiball...

Smackdown Theme song =

I'll have to fire it up to see if there are others, I can't remember off hand.

1 month later
#867 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Has anybody gotten the Heavyweight Championship on this game?
I had a LE and a Pro and really like wrestling in the ring on this game but it had gate issues making it impossible to get to Heavyweight Championship. I sold it before the last code update and see the update mentions fixing the gates. I sent videos of the broken code to Stern so i hoping this is what is fixed. My wife just told me how fun she thought pinning on the upper playfield was so if they fixed the code and made the game beatable im going to start hunting for one.

I did it once but I had a stuck ball so I don't really count that. Legitimately the best I have done is only needing the final pin shot in the saucer to win the Intercontinental Championship. In vintage fashion that shot absolutely closed up. I must have hit it up in the ring 4-5 times trying to get that one last pin, but it didn't happen. They have not fixed the gate issue, which is much worse on an LE as both gates are controlled gates so both stay open. On the Pro, just the one gate stays open.

#869 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Damn!!!! I had a LE and a Pro and really enjoyed the ring action and pinning but that gate issue just kills it for me. Thanks for answering my question!

If I got an LE, I would just end up disabling one of the gates to make it play the same as the Pro. It's beatable with 1 controlled gate that doesn't drop during Royal Rumble. Controllable gates on both sides are not needed anyway.

#873 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

This is why I haven't bought the game yet. I've been so tempted a few times and couldn't ever pull the trigger. I like the LE art and characters better (I'm a 80s-90s fan) but my son would probably resonate with the Pro much more. But the fact that you can't beat the LE and that Stern won't put out a damn code update to fix what's a PRETTY FREGGIN MAJOR BUG, alienates me from the LE. Maybe I'll scoop up a Pro someday and change the translite (my exact plan with WWFRR down the road...)
Weren't there some scoring issues with this game as well, or were those addressed?

You *can* beat the LE (just like the Pro), it's just that much more difficult with both gates open so it's harder to get the balls to drop in the ring during Royal Rumble / Intercontinental Championship for those necessary pin shots. Pro just has the one gate open which helps, but the saving grace on both versions is with so many balls on the playfield, you get a lot of weaker shots and ones that collide with others to help get them into the ring without the closed gates. As for art and style, I'm with you, I like the classic 80's-90's wrestlers. I have lots of great memories from that age. I would still get an LE if I could pick one up cheap. I only got another Pro because the price was right, I don't even really have room for it, but I like the game and always did want to pick up another one down the road. I just didn't expect it to be so soon.

The scoring is ok. If you want high scores, really the only way to go is for Tag Team MB all the time still. Most of the time I play for completion, so the scoring doesn't bother me. I wish Ref MB had more meaning, right now it's pretty worthless with a SJP at 2.5 mil. I actually liked Ref MB rules better on the old code. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think this game could be so much better than it is worth a few code tweaks and additions. People have come up with a great list of fixes and hand delivered them to Stern many times now, but I honestly don't think we'll ever get them at this point unfortunately.

1 month later
#876 2 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

I don't believe that colordmd has added this pin yet but I hope they will

They haven't. I asked about it and they said they had someone who was considering working on it, but that's about it.

1 week later
#882 2 years ago

Evening all not updated this in a while nearly finished my Wwf nostalgia trip! Just awaiting my friend to finish my custom Bret Hart Backglass!
Done so far
Stern le cabinet decals
Stern Le apron stickers
Le lod sling plastics
Money in bank briefcase
Gold ladder custom & belt
Black flipper bats
Purple perfect play rubbers
Red wht blue ring rubbers
Cols yellow plastic pros
Cols engraved bret hart plastic logo
Cols wwf logo shooter surround
Mirror side blades
Macho man shooter rod head
Shaker motor
Invisi glass
Chrome purple flipper buttons
Sparkling purple legs armour lockdown and Dmd surround
Cols custom wrestlemania plaque
Bret hart speaker grills
Hasbro figures
Royal rumble glitter translite modified to fit, (awaiting my custom Bret one)
Bret hart replica metal leather belt topper
Think thats it not to everyones taste but been fun doing, i prob should have just brought an le i just wish there was away to get the le characters hulk shawn & steve on the pro!

If you are going to go with purple, you should add this too...

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-9953-09

large (resized).jpglarge (resized).jpg
#884 2 years ago

Nice that looks cool ill take a look thank u

They are really nice. I had one for my Ghostbusters...

6d1d0811a405367d02e0ce63fce8115274893805 (resized).jpg6d1d0811a405367d02e0ce63fce8115274893805 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#886 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

A operator friend of mine Wrestlemania was getting less and less plays and asked if I'd like to play it for a while. Had it for about 10 days now. He had it set that you needed to complete the drops 3x to start a match and it felt like a major grind. I got to US championship a couple times and cracked 200 million a couple times. Changed the drop settings to 2x a couple days ago and yesterday had a 350 mil game and was one shot away from intercontinental belt. Also discovered tag team mb which I never knew existed.
After reading this page I have a couple questions for you guys.
You guys talk about gate issues. Can you elaborate? Do they stay open? I have it setup playing pretty steep and ball rarely makes it all the way over.
Should the autokick make it up the ladder? Mine goes about half way up. I quick plunge b4 to make it to the ring if hand is free from flipping. Again could be steep setup.
Tag team mb is best scoring strategy? I've only gotten it twice but seemed chaotic and nearly impossible to pay attention to the ring and flippers. What's best to aim for?
Thanks

*The gate issue is mainly on the LE since it has two controlled gates, the Pro only has the one. The problem this creates is in the Royal Rumble multiball that you need to complete to get to the World Heavyweight Championship, the LE will leave both gates open so shots will travel around and back down instead of falling into the ring. If the gates are open, it's much harder to get those needed ring shots. Royal Rumble is already very hard since you need 25 specific shots (4 ramp, left orbit, right orbit, right ramp and pin shots) then another pin shot after that is all done to complete it. And there is no progress saved, so if you manage to make it back to Royal Rumble in the same game, you start all over.

*Autokick should make it up the ladder. Mine doesn't once in a while, but usually it's good. I try to manually plunge if I remember just to be safe.

*In Tag Team, I usually focus on getting the balls back up to the ring where good things can happen. A 2x booster and an add-a-ball can be awarded by shooting the "Tag" targets again followed by the lit Tag Team EB orbit, so if you are down to two balls or want to really boost your points, that's where it's at. My best game ever was 1.3+ billion and a decent amount of that was 100 million Tag Team MB jackpots.

#888 2 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

Thanks Les for the response. I figured out that hitting tag team adds a ball and ball save yesterday. I probably have a few more questions but here's something I discovered and have no idea how it happened. Middle of single ball I somehow got ball save going. I let it drain to manually plunge up the ladder and it stays lit. Probably lasted 7 to 10 seconds.

A short ball save timer is a pop bumper award, so I am sure you started that without realizing it.

1 month later
#895 2 years ago
Quoted from maur:

Guinnesstime,
Would you mind taking a close up picture of the left side of the PF where the ramp goes up. I'm starting to think I'm missing something there....
Maurizio

You must be missing something. I've never had that happen either. Do you see anything you are missing in these pics?

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6215

11 months later
#906 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Just noticed my WWE LE that I got second hand is missing the Hulk Hogan signature on the apron. Does anyone know if these can be purchased through Stern or something along those lines.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Probably not, but I would be curious if you actually could. Maybe you could get the blank plate? Best bet might be just getting Hogan's signature on your own and adding it.

3 weeks later
#908 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

Hi guys, big pin fan and big WWE (more the older Attitude era) so the LE is very tempting, these pins are hard to come by in the UK, I have a lead on a nib LE in Italy but before I pull the trigger (as its 9k euro plus (post brexit ffs) Import tax) whats the crack with the code, I head it was unfinished? Any opinions on mods like colour dmd, has that been done? Sorry as the answers are probably in the 900 posts before this one!
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Color DMD has not been done yet, but it was being worked on when I asked about it. Who knows when it will be completed. The code is "finished", as it's all there, but it needs some work. For instance, Royal Rumble and the Intercontinental Title start on top of each other, on the LE one of the controlled gates never closes making it really hard to complete things in the ring up top, Ref Multiball as it sits is worthless and there is even a Combo Champion high score that never gets displayed and you wouldn't know existed unless you got 15 or more combos. Even once you get the Combo Champion high score and put in your initials, you'll never seen it in the high scores. At a bare minimum how hard would it be to display that Combo Champ score that is already programmed in and/or have a high score list for each wrestler like they do for houses in Game of Thrones? It's a fun game as it is for me, but it could really be good with just a little polish. Sad to say I wouldn't bet on it ever getting it though.

2 months later
#911 1 year ago

Ok my Wrestlemania brothers I need some help. Is it easy to get off the upper playfield? I looked in the manual and it didn't look obvious to me. I have a switch that lost a screw that I need to get back in there, but I don't think I can do it without removing something. I circled it in green, this view is with the playfield up, so it is on the right side. It's not the one in the foreground, it's in the background of the green circle. Has anybody tackled something like this before in there game and/or have any suggestions on next steps? Appreciate the help!
PXL_20221021_035559603_2 (resized).jpgPXL_20221021_035559603_2 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#913 1 year ago

Ok guys. Almost have the game back together. I noticed the two targets underneath the ring have the wires disconnected. The one on the left has one wire disconnected and the one on the right it looks like the metal tab is broken and it has three wires disconnected. Does anybody have any pictures on how these are supposed to be wired up? I want to make sure I get it right.

PXL_20221109_204353129 (resized).jpgPXL_20221109_204353129 (resized).jpgPXL_20221109_204413325 (resized).jpgPXL_20221109_204413325 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#915 1 year ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.