IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j-c.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#182 7 years ago

Hello Everybody!
Greetings from France to all WWE/WWE LE owners. My WWE LE #046 would be happy to join the club

My machine has the following mods : 3D ladder from Mezel Mods, speaker light kit from Acrylic Designs, Spike shaker (OEM), John Cena WWE Keyring and homemade custom cards.

WWE LE is a super fun pin ! Very happy with my purchase.

Capture_(resized).jpgCapture_(resized).jpg

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from PinBallMagician:

... Other than a shaker, what else are must have mods?

Hi PinballMagician. IMHO, for a PRO machine, a speaker light kit with acrylic art inserts is a must have. I bought my speaker light kit from Douglas at Acrylic Designs : he's a smart guy and his products are simply AWSOME ! The multi-color LED device is a very nice feature, even if you do not intend to use color-change during play : this allows you to set a specific color very accurately with the provided remote control (in the case of my WWE LE, the golden/yellow light is incredible because it matches perfectly with the golden front panel ).
Very easy to install (if you keep factory speakers, there is still plenty of space behind the right speaker, so there is no issue with the power board box - see picture). Also, you can see where I positioned the infrared light receiver, so that I can operate a change of color (if needed) through the backglass. Enjoy !

WWE_2_(resized).jpgWWE_2_(resized).jpg
WWE_3_(resized).jpgWWE_3_(resized).jpg
WWE_1_(resized).jpgWWE_1_(resized).jpg

#187 7 years ago

Also, another very inexpensive but most impressive mod is the 3D-printed ladder from Mezel Mods. How nice it is ! However, do not screw it directly on the existing hex spacers : simply because when a ball goes down the plastic ramp, it may rebound and bump the ladder (as it does also with the factory plastic). in order to avoid a possible break of the ramp (hex spacers are directly bolted to the ramp), I used a thick rubber ring (upper side of the ladder) and a square piece of thick foam (*) (underside of the ladder - see pictures). Of course, slightly longer screws are needed. Thus, in case of an airball, the ladder can move on its hex spacers without any torsion movement transmitted to the plastic ramp
(* this thick and adhesive foam is also know as "beer seal" and used on underside of lockdown bars - purchased at PinballResource)

In a next step, i'll replace the Money in the Bank flat plastic with a 3D-molded MIB briefcase (from Mattel toys).
Enjoy !

WWE_8_(resized).jpgWWE_8_(resized).jpg
WWE_7_(resized).jpgWWE_7_(resized).jpg
WWE_6_(resized).jpgWWE_6_(resized).jpg

#200 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

Is that me???
Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

Yes Doug

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

... Your picture is the first one I have seen in a WWE: LE.

The first one but surely not the last one I mean, the final result is even better than in the picture ; Let's hope some other members of the club will add this mod to their own pin

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from TouchingEvil:

Why have you not put inside stickers on the sides ? I did it and it looks so freaking goood.
One thing i really hope the make is a color dmd.

I have never tried to install side stickers nor chrome blades on my pins. I watched some machines equipped with these mods and I was never totally pleased with the result (most had visible scratches on blades and some had even issues with the adhesives).

These issues mostly depend on the gap between the playfield and cabinet walls : on my WWE LE, clearance is OK, but it is absolutely not the case on my second pin (Tron legacy) with a playfield mounted tight into the cabinet. And I would prefer to have both machines equipped with art blades than only one

1 week later
#245 7 years ago

All playfields are not equal regarding dimples. One of the reasons why I re-sold my Mustang Pro was that the playfield was incredibly marked with lots of dimples. After roughly two hundred plays it looked a bit like the surface of the moon
On the contrary, my 2011 Tron Pro has no visible dimples !
I am glad that my WWE LE doesn't "mark" easily, but I must also admit that I do not use the Wham Arm every time I could...

#264 7 years ago
Quoted from PinBallMagician:

Did you get the GI cable from Stern or Marco?

Received mine directly from my local distributor, including a new SD Card with the updated code (all without charge)
Installation is easy and well explained. Simply be careful when running the harness from top to bottom of the playfield because there is not too much length (you have to check the shortest way and avoid even the smallest detours). The final result is worth the job
Enjoy !

1 month later
#298 7 years ago

Hi guys. Here is my latest addition to my WWE LE : a "real" MIB suitcase in place of the flat plastic. It is bolted on a small plate but slightly longer than the one used with the original plastic, so that the suitcase is close to the 3D ladder.

IMG_3139_(resized).jpgIMG_3139_(resized).jpg

IMG_3137_(resized).jpgIMG_3137_(resized).jpg

IMG_3136_(resized).jpgIMG_3136_(resized).jpg

#301 7 years ago

Hi Mato
3D printed ladder is available at Mezel Mods. MIB suitcases are easy to find on eBay. just pay attention to the WWE logo, in order not to purchase an "old" suitcase (i.e. old generation).

1 week later
#305 7 years ago

I cannot explain myself why the three WWE targets do not reset automatically at the end of a game. It is a bit strange IMO since on the Mustang (another John Trudeau's recent game), the five G-E-A-R-S drop targets do reset systematically. I love watching a game during attract mode with all its drop targets visible
This very little alteration should be implemented in a next version of the code, don't you think so ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.50
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j-c.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=j-c and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.