IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edenecho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#829 3 years ago

I havent seen any answers replying this, but I was curious: I am probably getting a pro, and was thinking, if its possible with a small lcs and and an arduino or something, to make the display show the intro for the wrestlers in the pro? Getting the video footage is easy, but then its tying it to the different wrestlers chosen by the player.

Anyone done something similar to talk to a spike code?

1 week later
#831 3 years ago

Hey!
I got aware of the GI update which Stern did to make the GI on playfield go dark when the ball is in the upper pf/ring.

Is this the one? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7004-00

I heard that Stern sent it out free to wwe owners, can anyone verify this?

#833 3 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

Yes - this was given out to buyers directly from Stern or your distributor when you bought NIB. Which I had with the LE.

I just bought a used WWE, have contacted Stern about this but have not gotten any reply yet. Dont know if they still have it..but anmyways, i see it is being sold so might just buy.

1 month later
#835 3 years ago

I am changing all rubbers on my wwe pro. Does anyone have tips for how to remove the upper pf plastics etc to be able to change the lower ring rubbers? It looks intimidating :s

Also, i see the upper pf kickers have been eating into the pf... any experience and fixes for this? See photos. Thanks

20200804_183702 (resized).jpg20200804_183702 (resized).jpg20200804_183707 (resized).jpg20200804_183707 (resized).jpg20200804_184734 (resized).jpg20200804_184734 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#840 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It's pretty damn complete, but supposedly an update is coming. There are multiple people who said this, incl. someone at Stern. I imagine they want to get Trudeau out of the game, drop Ambrose, and correct a couple coding issues.

Haha dont really mind trudeau's cameo, its just a game, but i could see Stern not wanting that association.

In my opinion it is complete enough. Not deep but fast and amusing

#842 3 years ago
Quoted from tullster:

The only problem I have with the current code is earned Tag Team Multiball points do not get added to your score. Fix that & I'm a happy camper.
Despite the hate, I still think it's a fun & unique game.

wat??

4 months later
#850 3 years ago
Quoted from scottydoesntknow:

Hi all so i couldnt find an le in the uk, gutted but really enjoying the pro, would love to have all the le characters! But have started to turn it into a custom Bret hart edition, so far i have added
Yellow plastic pros & Bret hart engraved custom ctr plastic (thanks colin)
Custom pink/purple paint work
Le cab head decals
Le apron decals
Le lod slings (thanks lesmanley)
Wwf old skool shooter surround
Titan rubbers red white blue
Pink t molding
Blk bats orange rubbers
Invisi glass
Shaker
Purple chrome buttons and clear cab pros
Mirror sides
Custom ladder and money in bank case
Figures added need to swap stone cold with bret!
Things to do still
On order le full cab decals to match the old skool
Custom design bret hart backglass
Custom sound old skool entrances
(If i could find an le pf used awesome) if anyine has a lead let me know please[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

A great undertaking you have taken upon yourself, but cool to see you go throuhg with it
I wanted an LE, but the one considering selling expected an actual LE price for it lol. So, I bought a pro. Will not be doing the kind of changes you are doing as I started watching wrestling in modern era (2010+), but I miss the LCD screen, and some classic wrestlers, undertaker and shawn michaels. I have started swapping out Cena audio and animations with Shaun Michaels in Pinball Browser, so that is at least something

2 weeks later
#854 3 years ago
Quoted from scottydoesntknow:

Further update
le cab decals arrived and all fitted nicely, only a couple more bits to sort should get my custom Bret Hart greatest moments backglass soon thats being designed for me, also need to do something with the dmd surround and speakers next i have some crazy ideas
Hope your all doing well in the club
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you find a way to incorporate the mini lcd, please share

7 months later
#900 2 years ago

Cheers fellow wrestlers!

Last tournament my WWE pro started struggling with the autoplunger, it didnt have enough force to sed the balls all the way up to the top.
I changed the coil sleeve, and cleaned the coil stop (it is kinda welded into the whole bracket, so not easy to remove). That helped for a while, but then it started struggling again.

has anyone experienced the same, and do you know a stronger coil I could swap out with, for more juice?

Thanks

9 months later
#903 1 year ago
Quoted from JustJared:

Hello all, I just updated my wrestlemania to the latest code. Just wondering if there is any good explanation out there on which character to pick. I see that Cena has 3x pin value but I don't notice it. Do you have to get the lit upper lane to activate this? I haven't seen a great tutorial on this game with the new code. Any points to the correct direction or answers would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Jared

I own a wwe pro and have plans to make a tutorial.
But what activates the ability is to shoot left lane, left inner orbit and right inner orbit, while in a match. With cena you will see the pin value jump from 5ish million to 15 million when its activated.

10 months later
#917 12 months ago
Quoted from rivalem:

hello guys , everyone here has already installed an lcd screen on the PRO ?
im thinking about

I have thought about it, but never managed to dive further into the technicalities

3 months later
#928 8 months ago
Quoted from RETROCENGO:

Is there a guide to install LCD screen on the Pro version?

I dont believe anyone has done it, havent seen anything about it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edenecho.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=edenecho and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.