IMG_1230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1231 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1227 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20230813_111242126_HDR (resized).jpg
9EF1BBFF-2641-4240-8777-BB84A616630C (resized).jpeg
B1DEE16A-C4F0-4A66-8B47-84A8905189BD (resized).jpeg
96EC088F-DC6B-42AE-9391-4E426E75C03F (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#197 7 years ago
Quoted from J-C:

I bought my speaker light kit from Douglas at Acrylic Designs : he's a smart guy and his products are simply AWSOME !

Is that me???

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

#201 7 years ago

Cool. I'm glad you like the light kit. Your picture is the first one I have seen in a WWE: LE.

8 months later
#590 7 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

I just put the speaker light kit on my WrestleMania and man does it look good. Really happy with this purchase it looks like it should have been there from the start. I just left it white for now to match the WWE logo, but does anyone know if you can program these to rotate certain colors like red, white and blue in this case instead the default red, blue and green rotation?

The RGB controllers I offer with the Speaker Light Kits do not allow that type of program-ability. I have tried several different types of controllers throughout the years and I have never seen any that let you pick the colors you want and it only flash or fade between them.

Quoted from TheKreator:

Oh cool, that's where I ordered my WWF Royal Rumble kit from. I thought I read somewhere recently that he shut down the site, but maybe that was only the Toppers part of the business.

www.speakerlightkits.com is open for business and has been for nearly 3 years now. I have only sold Speaker Light Kits and their accessories. The Speaker Light Kits were sold at PinballToppers before that (along with pinball toppers, of course) but my friend David decided to bow out on the website sales.

Quoted from phillymadison:

I'm wondering how this would look/workbon the LE since it already has the logo on the speakers

There is no trick to using the light kit with the logos that are on the LE from the factory. Much like the "M" logo on the Metallica LE and premiums....you can just mount the light kits behind the grill (with logo attached) and the WWE logo will be silhouetted by the lights behind it.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Like this....

I never though of someone mounting the belts in the front and mounting the grill with logo attached in the back. There are some of my acrylic designs that look nice double layered like that (AC/DC figures in front of lightning bolts, KISS icons behind the KISS logo, Arc Reactor behind the Iron Man figure...) but hadn't thought of the factory WWE logo behind the belt design.

- Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

UPDATE: I just noticed on page 4 of this thread there is a post with a couple of pictures of a WWE LE with my light kits installed behind the factory logos on the grills.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dugfreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wwe-wrestlemania-club?tu=dugfreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.